Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE - Tiny Identity Buttons - MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED!

It's gotten much bigger than I ever anticipated and needs to be broken up into multiple posts to avoid issues. Click here to go to the new thread!
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED!

It's gotten much bigger than I ever anticipated and needs to be broken up into multiple posts to avoid issues. Click here to go to the new thread!
They/Them (Nonbinary flag)
Trans
Autistic (Neurodiversity infinity)

Free Buttons
Nature festival familiars banner (click for art credit)
Oooh, thanks! Those are amazing!
Oooh, thanks! Those are amazing!
bQvGU5J.png
@fluffmoth
would you mind making an xenogender button?
if you don't know how it would look like, prob just pastel gay flag with a white star or smth :^)
@fluffmoth
if you don't know how it would look like, prob just pastel gay flag with a white star or smth :^)
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
[quote name="Jamin" date="2019-03-30 16:44:44" ] @fluffmoth would you mind making an xenogender button? if you don't know how it would look like, prob just pastel gay flag with a white star or smth :^) [/quote] added! let me know if it looks okay, tiny pixel stars are really challenging haha
Jamin wrote on 2019-03-30 16:44:44:
@fluffmoth

added! let me know if it looks okay, tiny pixel stars are really challenging haha
Trans

Free Buttons
I would love a polyamorous flag! These are great.
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
[quote name="ofMontreal" date="2019-04-02 14:47:39" ] I would love a polyamorous flag! These are great. [/quote] added! i wish the flag wasn't so ugly....
ofMontreal wrote on 2019-04-02 14:47:39:

added! i wish the flag wasn't so ugly....
Trans

Free Buttons
lol the straight one XD

thank you. <3
lol the straight one XD

thank you. <3
bpy9Nyr.png bP4yHX6.png 6thCBPO.pngACOZFAh.pnggoing through my everyday life- owo what’s this it’s shiny??? yum yum clouds
Could you possibly make a Genderfluid one? I think the flag is the same as genderqueer, but I'd love to have one with my preferred label! these are amazing btw!

EDIT: nvm, the fluid flag is way different from genderqueer, my bad XD
Could you possibly make a Genderfluid one? I think the flag is the same as genderqueer, but I'd love to have one with my preferred label! these are amazing btw!

laHSHQi.pngEiPW4qT.pngB8HmiZX.png
I wasn't going to use these but I changed my mind (they are really cute btw!)
I wasn't going to use these but I changed my mind (they are really cute btw!)
Jqlkxca.png
[quote name="graphicChibi" date="2019-04-02 15:34:39" ] Could you possibly make a Genderfluid one? I think the flag is the same as genderqueer, but I'd love to have one with my preferred label! these are amazing btw! EDIT: nvm, the fluid flag is way different from genderqueer, my bad XD [/quote] added!
graphicChibi wrote on 2019-04-02 15:34:39:

added!
Trans

Free Buttons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165