Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | modular // auto-formatting bio (free!)
1 2 3
okay now THIS is epic
okay now THIS is epic
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
This is awesome! Im definitely gonna be using this for my dergs ^_^
This is awesome! Im definitely gonna be using this for my dergs ^_^
IikKNU4.png Sam || They/It/He || PST
TUMBLR || LINK
ACOZFAh.png
eswSnrS.png
@Zerohour

Hi! I love this template and have used if for many of my dragons, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to update it so the filler images match the new background color for bios, because they're slightly off-color now after the new update. It's fine if not, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.
@Zerohour

Hi! I love this template and have used if for many of my dragons, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to update it so the filler images match the new background color for bios, because they're slightly off-color now after the new update. It's fine if not, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@NICKname

Oh, thanks for the message, you're so sweet! I have noticed the weirdness, but to be honest I wasn't sure if digging up the old thread for an update was worth it. Since someone is actually using it (!) I'm happy to update it for you.

It looks like the new update has changed a few other things about bios as well (the "center" mechanics seem to have changed in some way? it's most obvious in the lyrics section) so it'll take me a few days before I can consider it completely fixed. I'll make sure to ping you when that happens though!
@NICKname

Oh, thanks for the message, you're so sweet! I have noticed the weirdness, but to be honest I wasn't sure if digging up the old thread for an update was worth it. Since someone is actually using it (!) I'm happy to update it for you.

It looks like the new update has changed a few other things about bios as well (the "center" mechanics seem to have changed in some way? it's most obvious in the lyrics section) so it'll take me a few days before I can consider it completely fixed. I'll make sure to ping you when that happens though!
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
@NICKname
Okay, the sheet is updated! No more big grey squares. Just make a fresh duplicate of the sheet and you should be good to go.

I also got rid of the text-symbol dividers and switched to using images, so it won't completely break on mobile anymore. It should look more or less the same, let me know if you notice any weirdness!
@NICKname
Okay, the sheet is updated! No more big grey squares. Just make a fresh duplicate of the sheet and you should be good to go.

I also got rid of the text-symbol dividers and switched to using images, so it won't completely break on mobile anymore. It should look more or less the same, let me know if you notice any weirdness!
2bfdd77017e6f0289016e6a68045ddb4832f47bf.png
@Zerohour oh dang you replied! Didn't see till just now, because you pinged my name wrong (no worries it happens, the i is a lowercase L) but I'm glad to see you updated it! Time to go fix all my bios now haha. But seriously, that you for taking the time to fix it! I really adore this template bc it makes adding stuff and making bios so much easier and convenient
@Zerohour oh dang you replied! Didn't see till just now, because you pinged my name wrong (no worries it happens, the i is a lowercase L) but I'm glad to see you updated it! Time to go fix all my bios now haha. But seriously, that you for taking the time to fix it! I really adore this template bc it makes adding stuff and making bios so much easier and convenient
iOOCMct.gif
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
I'm actually having a little trouble with something, but otherwise it works awesome and I love it!
I tried everything I can think of, but it wont let me add more than a certain number of Relations.
I'm actually having a little trouble with something, but otherwise it works awesome and I love it!
I tried everything I can think of, but it wont let me add more than a certain number of Relations.
old-oaks-3.pngX5ktZXL.png
@Zerohour Sorry, forgot to ping.
@Zerohour Sorry, forgot to ping.
old-oaks-3.pngX5ktZXL.png
@Zerohour Something happened to the template, like the images that make the spaces don't work anymore and it's throwing off the formatting (check any of my dragon bios that use your template and you'll see what I mean)
@Zerohour Something happened to the template, like the images that make the spaces don't work anymore and it's throwing off the formatting (check any of my dragon bios that use your template and you'll see what I mean)
iOOCMct.gif
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
1 2 3