Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me draw for you! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@ghilanian
ahhh she looks adorable, thanks a bunch! :DD i'm glad you had fun drawing her heh :')

and no worries about the colours, it's fine ^^
@ghilanian
ahhh she looks adorable, thanks a bunch! :DD i'm glad you had fun drawing her heh :')

and no worries about the colours, it's fine ^^
IMG_3120.png
@ghilanian THESE ARE ADORABLE! I noticed the Flaafy and was wondering if you wanted to try my Luxray boy Delsin? [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a07b9aeaa26ddc404dd63eaf88e4b9d5/tumblr_p6allxUB1P1qekouyo4_r2_500.png[/img]
@ghilanian THESE ARE ADORABLE!

I noticed the Flaafy and was wondering if you wanted to try my Luxray boy Delsin?
tumblr_p6allxUB1P1qekouyo4_r2_500.png
@Ghilanian
Sorry! If she's too complicated, you can try any other dragon in my lair! Thank you for trying! ;)
@Ghilanian
Sorry! If she's too complicated, you can try any other dragon in my lair! Thank you for trying! ;)
F50lMAz.png
Sorry these are taking awhile. I have to stay kinda late at work but I will definitely try to get some of these done tonight or tomorrow!! I might even watercolor some c:
Sorry these are taking awhile. I have to stay kinda late at work but I will definitely try to get some of these done tonight or tomorrow!! I might even watercolor some c:
fiivF0w.png
@Ghilanian Aww, I love it so much! Do you mind If I resize it and use it as a pic in her bio?
@Ghilanian Aww, I love it so much! Do you mind If I resize it and use it as a pic in her bio?
@zozilla
that would be totally fine :D I can actually scan it for you if you want so it looks less dark. It would probably be later tonight or tomorrow until I can though
@zozilla
that would be totally fine :D I can actually scan it for you if you want so it looks less dark. It would probably be later tonight or tomorrow until I can though
fiivF0w.png
@Ghilanian That's fine by me! ^^
“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
“I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.”

― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
@Ghilanian

If you have the time I'd love a doodle of anyone from my lair!
@Ghilanian

If you have the time I'd love a doodle of anyone from my lair!
@DahDerp Sorry if its kinda sketchy and messy..sometimes its fun to do things like this. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3FhuO9V.jpg[/img]
@DahDerp

Sorry if its kinda sketchy and messy..sometimes its fun to do things like this.
3FhuO9V.jpg
fiivF0w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25