Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Resource]Animated Coli Enemies [8/30]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@SoulDahDerp Added! =)
@SoulDahDerp Added! =)
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@myndris
these are great! o: i'd love to be added to the pinglist.
@myndris
these are great! o: i'd love to be added to the pinglist.
bi_splatter.png xx
Loki
it/its // fr+1
wishlist // clan lore // hatchery (hiatus)
pings are off.
@Myndris don't mind me just stalking all your links These are freaking amazing! If you have a pinglist for when you put up the new ones, could I be added to it?
@Myndris don't mind me just stalking all your links These are freaking amazing! If you have a pinglist for when you put up the new ones, could I be added to it?
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@myndris please add me to the pinglist! these are lovely!
@myndris please add me to the pinglist! these are lovely!
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@WynterFalcyn lol no problem :P Added.

@Illyrael Added!
@WynterFalcyn lol no problem :P Added.

@Illyrael Added!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
[center]@Windstrike2O5, @MangoLlama, @Lirillith, @Nightlilac, @Pyral, @MorningSkye, @FireHeartSong, @Purplepurple, @Gracekit, @SoulDahDerp, @bogsneak, @WynterFalcyn, @Illyrael [size=5]Finished the [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2426970/1#post_32912790]Bamboo Falls[/URL] venue! A taste of what it contains... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/462078766957723648/Red-Breasted-Hainu.gif[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/462078750885019649/Hainu_FLIPPED.gif[/img] [/size] [s]Redrock Cove should be next unless someone requests something else![/s] [b]Ghostlight Ruins was requested to be finished, so I'll be doing that one next![/b] (please let me know if one of the gifs break - I'm on pretty terrible internet and can't always get them all to load for myself when I post)
@Windstrike2O5, @MangoLlama, @Lirillith, @Nightlilac, @Pyral, @MorningSkye, @FireHeartSong, @Purplepurple, @Gracekit, @SoulDahDerp, @bogsneak, @WynterFalcyn, @Illyrael

Finished the Bamboo Falls venue!

A taste of what it contains...

Red-Breasted-Hainu.gifHainu_FLIPPED.gif

Redrock Cove should be next unless someone requests something else!
Ghostlight Ruins was requested to be finished, so I'll be doing that one next!

(please let me know if one of the gifs break - I'm on pretty terrible internet and can't always get them all to load for myself when I post)
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
@Myndris The new ones look so COOL! I can't even pick a favorite XD I just wanted to point something out for you if you hadn't noticed it yet... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SNA91yo.png[/img][/center] Could I request that you finish the Ghostlight Ruins next? That's my favorite venue in the coliseum and its got my favorite monsters
@Myndris The new ones look so COOL! I can't even pick a favorite XD I just wanted to point something out for you if you hadn't noticed it yet...
SNA91yo.png

Could I request that you finish the Ghostlight Ruins next? That's my favorite venue in the coliseum and its got my favorite monsters
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@WynterFalcyn whoops! It should be fixed now.

Sure, I can do that. =) (I don't exactly remember why I stopped, tbh)
@WynterFalcyn whoops! It should be fixed now.

Sure, I can do that. =) (I don't exactly remember why I stopped, tbh)
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
@Myndris
Oooh, these are great! I need to use these at some point-- may I be pinged when you add more?
@Myndris
Oooh, these are great! I need to use these at some point-- may I be pinged when you add more?
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Added! =)
@Scryzze

Added! =)
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25