Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Resources! Animated coli foes, vistas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ssevora

Oh man, it looks perfect there! No rush on the credits, and good luck with finishing up the blog design! Followed!
@Ssevora

Oh man, it looks perfect there! No rush on the credits, and good luck with finishing up the blog design! Followed!
@Valelael would you add me to the pinglist please?
@Valelael would you add me to the pinglist please?
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
I need pings for this.

Also, how do you use these? /rip
I need pings for this.

Also, how do you use these? /rip
@GreenGalaxy @Bogsneaky

Thanks you two! *_* You're both on the pinglist, or will be shortly. I should warn you I update this veeeeeery slowly, but I'm happy to take requests if you're needing a specific vista or some such. <3

Bogsneaky: To use them, I would suggest saving them and uploading them to an image hosting site, like imgur. (I have no intention of ever taking them down so you could link them directly, but stuff happens, so that's not the best option.) Once you have them uploaded, you just need the image URL, then you can code it, or click on the tree image to have FR code it for you. You can use it in dragon bios, your bio, and some of the smaller ones can go in signatures. You're also welcome to use them off site, like on Tumblr.

I hope that helps! Let me know if I need to go into more detail. Happy to help.
@GreenGalaxy @Bogsneaky

Thanks you two! *_* You're both on the pinglist, or will be shortly. I should warn you I update this veeeeeery slowly, but I'm happy to take requests if you're needing a specific vista or some such. <3

Bogsneaky: To use them, I would suggest saving them and uploading them to an image hosting site, like imgur. (I have no intention of ever taking them down so you could link them directly, but stuff happens, so that's not the best option.) Once you have them uploaded, you just need the image URL, then you can code it, or click on the tree image to have FR code it for you. You can use it in dragon bios, your bio, and some of the smaller ones can go in signatures. You're also welcome to use them off site, like on Tumblr.

I hope that helps! Let me know if I need to go into more detail. Happy to help.
@BishieKaichou @Jadepillar @TheRobinsBerry @Arkanjel @LupusUncia @Ghostyreader @Cleasia @Pipbois @GreywarenX @Disillusionist @nalrene @AtticSaltStorms @biskitten @Ssevora @Melova @GreenGalaxy @Bogsneaky

Long time no see! My activity on FR is very very very spotty these days BUT I did want you to know that everyone's favorite part of this thread, aka the animated coli monsters, is defunct due to the new Monsters FR database.

FR has all of the coli foes here, with animations: https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/monsters

Some of you may already know this, but I wanted to be sure to spread the word. :) Happy grinding!
@BishieKaichou @Jadepillar @TheRobinsBerry @Arkanjel @LupusUncia @Ghostyreader @Cleasia @Pipbois @GreywarenX @Disillusionist @nalrene @AtticSaltStorms @biskitten @Ssevora @Melova @GreenGalaxy @Bogsneaky

Long time no see! My activity on FR is very very very spotty these days BUT I did want you to know that everyone's favorite part of this thread, aka the animated coli monsters, is defunct due to the new Monsters FR database.

FR has all of the coli foes here, with animations: https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/monsters

Some of you may already know this, but I wanted to be sure to spread the word. :) Happy grinding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7