Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan Lore W.I.P Dont Post
[size=4][b]Please Dont Post! If I make this post it will force me to work on it. If you have questions or anything just PM me or comment on my user page Thank you![/b] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2371603/1#post_2371603][img]https://i.imgur.com/LUZk8tY.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=7]Clan of the Wayward Masses[/size][/center] Summary: A clan that was founded on the principle that everyone has the right to have a place to call home. A place where no matter what their past misgivings you could always start a new. Lets just say just because something starts out with peace in mind does not mean that it will stay that way. The past leadership has moved on and a new power has taken over. This clan is not as sweets and glitter filled as it seems. Welcome traveler to [size=6][font=Gabriola]The Clan of the Wayward Masses[/font][/size] hope you enjoy your stay and may you hope your pass won't be used against you
Please Dont Post!
If I make this post it will force me to work on it. If you have questions or anything just PM me or comment on my user page Thank you!

LUZk8tY.png
Clan of the Wayward Masses

Summary: A clan that was founded on the principle that everyone has the right to have a place to call home. A place where no matter what their past misgivings you could always start a new. Lets just say just because something starts out with peace in mind does not mean that it will stay that way. The past leadership has moved on and a new power has taken over. This clan is not as sweets and glitter filled as it seems.

Welcome traveler to The Clan of the Wayward Masses hope you enjoy your stay and may you hope your pass won't be used against you
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Clan Founding
Reserved
Clan Founding
Reserved
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
How the Clan is Run/Laws
How the Clan is Run/Laws