Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Lorebrary
1 2 3 4 5
@TsarinaTorment
Not sure if this is still alive but I added a hekking ton of lore to it. Like, a lot a lot xD
If anyone wants to chat lore or connect our clans my lorebrary page is here. All my clan members have lore!
@TsarinaTorment
Not sure if this is still alive but I added a hekking ton of lore to it. Like, a lot a lot xD
If anyone wants to chat lore or connect our clans my lorebrary page is here. All my clan members have lore!
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@FelinaeFatale still active! I'm just bad at keeping the thread up, but the lorebrary itself is definitely still very much alive. I've got to go to work now, but I'll have a look at your page when I get back!
@FelinaeFatale still active! I'm just bad at keeping the thread up, but the lorebrary itself is definitely still very much alive. I've got to go to work now, but I'll have a look at your page when I get back!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment @Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee @KnightYumi @lostRhythm @princessfirefly @XilusWeb @celestialsuitor @Fortuna @CompactCube @PhoenixMiko @WolfTrickster @Crystallizes @PikaIsLost @AloneTogether @CrystalDraco @NoodleNox

Hello everyone! I admit I've been rather quiet for the last year or so, but I'm delighted to see that the Lorebrary's still been in use despite that. Volunteers: I'm doing a little bit of housekeeping so if you get pinged a couple of times it's because I'm sorting out the list on the first page.

This ping is to let you know about the updates I've added to the dragon infoboxes:
  • There is now an option for "Eye Types"
  • All physical attributes except Gender and Flight are now optional fields and do not need filling in

If there's anything else you'd like to see added to the Lorebrary, let me know! If it's feasible, I'll work something out. With the incoming Ancient Breeds I may be doing some more fiddling around in the next month or so - we'll see what exactly they're like!
@TsarinaTorment @Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee @KnightYumi @lostRhythm @princessfirefly @XilusWeb @celestialsuitor @Fortuna @CompactCube @PhoenixMiko @WolfTrickster @Crystallizes @PikaIsLost @AloneTogether @CrystalDraco @NoodleNox

Hello everyone! I admit I've been rather quiet for the last year or so, but I'm delighted to see that the Lorebrary's still been in use despite that. Volunteers: I'm doing a little bit of housekeeping so if you get pinged a couple of times it's because I'm sorting out the list on the first page.

This ping is to let you know about the updates I've added to the dragon infoboxes:
  • There is now an option for "Eye Types"
  • All physical attributes except Gender and Flight are now optional fields and do not need filling in

If there's anything else you'd like to see added to the Lorebrary, let me know! If it's feasible, I'll work something out. With the incoming Ancient Breeds I may be doing some more fiddling around in the next month or so - we'll see what exactly they're like!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment @Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee @KnightYumi @lostRhythm @princessfirefly @XilusWeb @celestialsuitor @Fortuna @CompactCube @PhoenixMiko @WolfTrickster @Crystallizes @PikaIsLost @AloneTogether @CrystalDraco @NoodleNox @Snipe

Hello, everyone! It's taken me way too long, but with the advent of Ancient Breeds, and user suggestions, the Lorebrary has had a few new categories:
  • Gaoler and Banescale dragon categories have been added
  • Seeker, Sentry, Keeper, Overseer and Sentinel role categories have been added
  • It is now possible to add Beastclan members of your clans! For now they still use the "Dragon Infobox", but if there is enough interest in these then I will make their own infoboxes.
    • The categories Centaur, Harpy, Longneck, Maren, Serthis and Talonok have also been added

As always, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me!
@TsarinaTorment @Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee @KnightYumi @lostRhythm @princessfirefly @XilusWeb @celestialsuitor @Fortuna @CompactCube @PhoenixMiko @WolfTrickster @Crystallizes @PikaIsLost @AloneTogether @CrystalDraco @NoodleNox @Snipe

Hello, everyone! It's taken me way too long, but with the advent of Ancient Breeds, and user suggestions, the Lorebrary has had a few new categories:
  • Gaoler and Banescale dragon categories have been added
  • Seeker, Sentry, Keeper, Overseer and Sentinel role categories have been added
  • It is now possible to add Beastclan members of your clans! For now they still use the "Dragon Infobox", but if there is enough interest in these then I will make their own infoboxes.
    • The categories Centaur, Harpy, Longneck, Maren, Serthis and Talonok have also been added

As always, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
[size=1]@TsarinaTorment @Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee @KnightYumi @lostRhythm @princessfirefly @XilusWeb @celestialsuitor @Fortuna @CompactCube @PhoenixMiko @WolfTrickster @Crystallizes @PikaIsLost @AloneTogether @CrystalDraco @NoodleNox @Snipe @DragonFriend611 @pythonesque @KrazKitCat @desertbloomer[/size] Been a while since I did anything here, oops (sorry, rl is still a thing and it's mean), but a similar organisation by @Jxckal has cropped up that we're now affiliated with! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2927810/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/J3gWIFa.png[/img][/url][/center] That said, as the world is all a little crazy this year, it would be nice to get something fun going again here - especially the community spotlight I keep promising and never doing. [b]So, if you've got a page (clan or dragon) you're particularly proud of and want to share, or you've found a page you really love written by someone else*, let me know and we'll get some spotlight sharing going on[/b]! *please make sure to get permission from that user before sharing it publicly - if you don't want to contact them yourself, PM me and I'll do it! No real housekeeping has been done since the last update, but as always any suggestions are welcome!
@TsarinaTorment @Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee @KnightYumi @lostRhythm @princessfirefly @XilusWeb @celestialsuitor @Fortuna @CompactCube @PhoenixMiko @WolfTrickster @Crystallizes @PikaIsLost @AloneTogether @CrystalDraco @NoodleNox @Snipe @DragonFriend611 @pythonesque @KrazKitCat @desertbloomer

Been a while since I did anything here, oops (sorry, rl is still a thing and it's mean), but a similar organisation by @Jxckal has cropped up that we're now affiliated with!
J3gWIFa.png

That said, as the world is all a little crazy this year, it would be nice to get something fun going again here - especially the community spotlight I keep promising and never doing. So, if you've got a page (clan or dragon) you're particularly proud of and want to share, or you've found a page you really love written by someone else*, let me know and we'll get some spotlight sharing going on!

*please make sure to get permission from that user before sharing it publicly - if you don't want to contact them yourself, PM me and I'll do it!

No real housekeeping has been done since the last update, but as always any suggestions are welcome!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
i am so so excited to add my lore to this
i am so so excited to add my lore to this
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||