Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Lorebrary
1 2 3 4 5
wonderful! thank you and all the volunteers for doing this =)
wonderful! thank you and all the volunteers for doing this =)
pOC43Zp.png
@TsarinaTorment

Thanks for your reply. Cleaning the page will be more easy and fast no that all of that had been clarify. =D
@TsarinaTorment

Thanks for your reply. Cleaning the page will be more easy and fast no that all of that had been clarify. =D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@TsarinaTorment may I be added to the pinglist?
@TsarinaTorment may I be added to the pinglist?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike

You can add yourself to the pinglist using this Google Form! If you can't access the form, let me or Tsari know in a PM and we'll get you added ^^
@Niharike

You can add yourself to the pinglist using this Google Form! If you can't access the form, let me or Tsari know in a PM and we'll get you added ^^
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
Thank you
Thank you
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
^
^
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee @colorsoutofspace Another new update has been added to the Lorebrary! In light of several pages appearing due to sub-sections in clans or different chapters of clan lore etc. the Lorebrary now has the ability to add in [b]Page Tabs[/b]. A Page Tab allows multiple pages of related information to be clumped together into a single masterpage, so to speak. They look like this: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7453/f/2018/065/6/3/page_tabs_by_tsarinatorment-dc54to1.png[/img] [url=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/Fukutsu_no_Seishin_(Clan_of_Fortitude)][b]You can see how they work on my own clan page, here.[/b][/url] I've added a [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/10otVVe9meAQOJrFMQuZ3UGWT5lPxZJu9aNXDZvdSbhI/edit#heading=h.wrwtao6x7ll8]section to the guide[/url] on how to add these to your pages; as always, if something is confusing just ask me! In relation to this, a section of the Q&A has also been adjusted accordingly: [quote][b]My lair contains separate clans, how do I show this?[/b] Use Page Tabs. You can name your main page [Username]'s Clans, or the name of the main clan, whichever works best, and then use page tabs to keep them all together.[/quote] When I get the chance, I'll go through and try to Page Tab the currently separate pages I've seen on the Lorebrary. A redirect page will be left behind so I don't break any links. Also, huge thanks to @TheDragonsQueen for helping me out with the coding!
@Bekuno @Zerohour @Balaeniceps @fuwafuwa @Fouguri @Niharike @Artificiary @nickadee

@colorsoutofspace

Another new update has been added to the Lorebrary! In light of several pages appearing due to sub-sections in clans or different chapters of clan lore etc. the Lorebrary now has the ability to add in Page Tabs.

A Page Tab allows multiple pages of related information to be clumped together into a single masterpage, so to speak. They look like this:

page_tabs_by_tsarinatorment-dc54to1.png

You can see how they work on my own clan page, here.

I've added a section to the guide on how to add these to your pages; as always, if something is confusing just ask me!

In relation to this, a section of the Q&A has also been adjusted accordingly:
Quote:
My lair contains separate clans, how do I show this?
Use Page Tabs. You can name your main page [Username]'s Clans, or the name of the main clan, whichever works best, and then use page tabs to keep them all together.

When I get the chance, I'll go through and try to Page Tab the currently separate pages I've seen on the Lorebrary. A redirect page will be left behind so I don't break any links.

Also, huge thanks to @TheDragonsQueen for helping me out with the coding!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@Pathogenic @Zerohour @Lycaon1765 @Fouguri @DarkAlliGator @sh33pskin Apologies for the separate ping, guys, I didn't think it through before I posted the previous post. Could you update the FAQ with the edits since I gave you the original coding? [quote=Updated Answer] [code][b]My lair contains separate clans, how do I show this?[/b] Use Page Tabs. You can name your main page [Username]'s Clans, or the name of the main clan, whichever works best, and then use page tabs to keep them all together.[/code][/quote] [quote=New Question] [code][b]I commissioned someone else to write my lore. Where do I credit them?[/b] As long as the credit is somewhere, it's up to you how you do it. You could credit the relevant author under each section, or you could create a heading at the bottom, around where 'Trivia' can be found on a lot of pages (e.g. this one) called "Credits" or similar and list off who wrote what section there. You can also contact the author in question to ask if they have a preference where they're credited, if that would be an easier way to decide.[/code][/quote]
@Pathogenic @Zerohour @Lycaon1765 @Fouguri @DarkAlliGator @sh33pskin

Apologies for the separate ping, guys, I didn't think it through before I posted the previous post. Could you update the FAQ with the edits since I gave you the original coding?
Updated Answer wrote:
Code:
[b]My lair contains separate clans, how do I show this?[/b] Use Page Tabs. You can name your main page [Username]'s Clans, or the name of the main clan, whichever works best, and then use page tabs to keep them all together.
New Question wrote:
Code:
[b]I commissioned someone else to write my lore. Where do I credit them?[/b] As long as the credit is somewhere, it's up to you how you do it. You could credit the relevant author under each section, or you could create a heading at the bottom, around where 'Trivia' can be found on a lot of pages (e.g. this one) called "Credits" or similar and list off who wrote what section there. You can also contact the author in question to ask if they have a preference where they're credited, if that would be an easier way to decide.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
oh that's an awesome way to go about lore organization!!
I take it we can still easily do separate pages for the dragons themselves though yes? or would this also go under the same type of tabs?
oh that's an awesome way to go about lore organization!!
I take it we can still easily do separate pages for the dragons themselves though yes? or would this also go under the same type of tabs?
@Artificiary Dragon Pages are still a separate thing! This is designed as an additional feature for the Clan Pages (although if your dragons have so much lore you'd like to separate their pages into tabs then feel free)
@Artificiary Dragon Pages are still a separate thing! This is designed as an additional feature for the Clan Pages (although if your dragons have so much lore you'd like to separate their pages into tabs then feel free)
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
1 2 3 4 5