Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free elemental wax seals and stuff
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@Krastei Your artwork is beautiful. The milkshake is really cute. :) Please Ping me especially when you make the Wind pillar.
@Krastei Your artwork is beautiful. The milkshake is really cute. :) Please Ping me especially when you make the Wind pillar.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@Krastei
Great artwork, pinglist please?
@Krastei
Great artwork, pinglist please?
- order
@Krastei the Wind milkshake is the Cutest! Can you ping me please when you do the Wind pillar and any other arts you do!
@Krastei the Wind milkshake is the Cutest! Can you ping me please when you do the Wind pillar and any other arts you do!
G5Ovnmj.png
I love these so much!! Your art is really pretty :D
I love these so much!! Your art is really pretty :D
:D
@Krastei
Could you throw me on the pinglist please? These are all gorgeous holy heck
@Krastei
Could you throw me on the pinglist please? These are all gorgeous holy heck
HzGpUHb.png
[quote=@catgame21234][s]put your URL into the banner's code[/s][/quote] that's... actually a really good idea whoops [s]I'll have to get onto that tomorrow, though[/s] Anyway I assume you mean the flight banners with the wisps and such, since I was referring to those and all (poke me if you actually wanted the exalt banner PSDs, though) so I cleaned the psd up and linked in the second post [quote name="Krastei" date="2018-02-14 23:12:57" ] [center][b]Flight Banners[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tbBG1XQ.png[/img][/center] You can alter any banner design above with this psd: [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/413953708456411139/431353075383402506/squiggles_on_a_stupid_windchime.psd]direct download link (via discord)[/url] Keep in mind that filtering the shadow/highlight layer above the central circle with hue-shifting is the easiest way to change it (sorry, I think merged the layers on accident) [/quote] also, everyone who asked to be on the pinglist is added!
@catgame21234 wrote:
put your URL into the banner's code
that's... actually a really good idea
whoops I'll have to get onto that tomorrow, though

Anyway I assume you mean the flight banners with the wisps and such, since I was referring to those and all (poke me if you actually wanted the exalt banner PSDs, though)

so I cleaned the psd up and linked in the second post
Krastei wrote on 2018-02-14 23:12:57:
Flight Banners

tbBG1XQ.png
You can alter any banner design above with this psd:
direct download link (via discord)
Keep in mind that filtering the shadow/highlight layer above the central circle with hue-shifting is the easiest way to change it (sorry, I think merged the layers on accident)

also, everyone who asked to be on the pinglist is added!
goSc2L4.png eDIeknU.png Insta (updating)
@Krastei

I would also like to be on the pinglist! :-) (Also, when you get the energy/motivation/mojo Fire exalt pillar banner would be neato.)
@Krastei

I would also like to be on the pinglist! :-) (Also, when you get the energy/motivation/mojo Fire exalt pillar banner would be neato.)
sZRxyrd.png
wonderful! I love these! add to pinglist please! @Krastei
wonderful! I love these! add to pinglist please! @Krastei
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
Holy biscuits I love these. I can’t wait for you to do the fire exalt pillar!
Holy biscuits I love these. I can’t wait for you to do the fire exalt pillar!
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
@Krastei
may I be added to the pinglist?
@Krastei
may I be added to the pinglist?
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43