Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free elemental wax seals and stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@Krastei sweet thank you! And that plague banner looks great
@Krastei sweet thank you! And that plague banner looks great
UZVTEBc.png
@Krastei
your graphics look incredible! May i ask what program do you use?
@Krastei
your graphics look incredible! May i ask what program do you use?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi

aaa thanks! I use paint tool sai because it's easier on my laptop hardware. It also has filter layers like overlay (for some extra color tinting) and luminosity (for better glow effects), although they do work differently than photoshop's ones
@Hinumi

aaa thanks! I use paint tool sai because it's easier on my laptop hardware. It also has filter layers like overlay (for some extra color tinting) and luminosity (for better glow effects), although they do work differently than photoshop's ones
goSc2L4.png eDIeknU.png Insta (updating)
@Krastei
oh my god, its sai? it looks so sharp that i tought it was illustrator or another vector-program! you defenitely have amazing skills! Do you have an art shop or pinglist? Cause i would love to be added ^^
@Krastei
oh my god, its sai? it looks so sharp that i tought it was illustrator or another vector-program! you defenitely have amazing skills! Do you have an art shop or pinglist? Cause i would love to be added ^^
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
screams
screams
iO2X60T.png

@Krastei I'd love a ping when you finish anything please :D These are lovely

@Krastei I'd love a ping when you finish anything please :D These are lovely
@Hinumi oh! The flight symbols on the wax seals were enlarged with inkscape (a vector program) so I could keep them clear at a bigger size after drawing them for the size of the wispy banners But otherwise, keeping the brushes/eraser at the sharpest setting [img]https://i.gyazo.com/efcf8f2467bc26b8e1fe15dfe4ee865d.png[/img] is what gives you that effect I don't have an art shop at the moment- do you want to be pinged every time a new banner comes out, or whenever I open something new?
@Hinumi
oh! The flight symbols on the wax seals were enlarged with inkscape (a vector program) so I could keep them clear at a bigger size after drawing them for the size of the wispy banners

But otherwise, keeping the brushes/eraser at the sharpest setting efcf8f2467bc26b8e1fe15dfe4ee865d.png is what gives you that effect

I don't have an art shop at the moment- do you want to be pinged every time a new banner comes out, or whenever I open something new?
@Krastei These are so beautiful! Can I be added to the pinglist? :3
@Krastei These are so beautiful! Can I be added to the pinglist? :3
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
Those exalt pillar banners are stunning! :o
Those exalt pillar banners are stunning! :o
cL9yafY.gif
@Violetastrid @Maltshakes @lilsnek @Sunbyrd @Gwynivere @Purplepurple @Hinumi (I'm pinging you because you wanted to be added to a pinglist, if you don't want to be pinged for every new bannner release, just lemme know) aaaand here's ice's pillar after 4 days of questioning what I'm looking at [img]https://i.imgur.com/GRmuABI.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/GRmuABI.png[/img][/code] (honestly, if you think there's something here that can be improved, tell me)
@Violetastrid @Maltshakes @lilsnek @Sunbyrd @Gwynivere @Purplepurple
@Hinumi (I'm pinging you because you wanted to be added to a pinglist, if you don't want to be pinged for every new bannner release, just lemme know)

aaaand here's ice's pillar after 4 days of questioning what I'm looking at
GRmuABI.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GRmuABI.png[/img]
(honestly, if you think there's something here that can be improved, tell me)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43