Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] The Tower of Drabel
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 100
@Disillusionist
aaah, dear Minuit! He seems to be doing well, and I'm glad he and Tiferet are going strong! What delightful babs :')

And super cool lore, by the way! I am forever in awe of this thread ;w; The formatting/coding, how clearly set out it is and easy to navigate, and of course the lore itself! *chefs kiss*
@Disillusionist
aaah, dear Minuit! He seems to be doing well, and I'm glad he and Tiferet are going strong! What delightful babs :')

And super cool lore, by the way! I am forever in awe of this thread ;w; The formatting/coding, how clearly set out it is and easy to navigate, and of course the lore itself! *chefs kiss*
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears It's great to see you again! And thank you for reading my lore! ^^ I remember we talked about Minuit possibly becoming a medical receptionist before, and I think it turned out to be a pretty good fit for him! (Btw, would you still like to be on the pinglist? Minuit's gotten his update, so I can remove you now if you'd like :D) Also really glad to hear that the thread is easy to navigate! I'm glad it still holds up. Love your current avatar, btw. She's gorgeous! [emoji=veilspun star]
@findingpears It's great to see you again! And thank you for reading my lore! ^^ I remember we talked about Minuit possibly becoming a medical receptionist before, and I think it turned out to be a pretty good fit for him!

(Btw, would you still like to be on the pinglist? Minuit's gotten his update, so I can remove you now if you'd like :D)

Also really glad to hear that the thread is easy to navigate! I'm glad it still holds up. Love your current avatar, btw. She's gorgeous!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
I'm glad to see he's got a role in the clan, and with his dear mate no less! I hope the role is treating him well, and that having a sense of purpose is helping in his recovery (mentally, if not physically!).

Thank you taking note of my Veil girl! She's next in line for lore, despite being currently nameless (coming up with names is such a struggle ;v;). Most of her lore is floating around in my head though, its just putting it down on paper that's tricky!

And the pinglist would be great please :>
@Disillusionist
I'm glad to see he's got a role in the clan, and with his dear mate no less! I hope the role is treating him well, and that having a sense of purpose is helping in his recovery (mentally, if not physically!).

Thank you taking note of my Veil girl! She's next in line for lore, despite being currently nameless (coming up with names is such a struggle ;v;). Most of her lore is floating around in my head though, its just putting it down on paper that's tricky!

And the pinglist would be great please :>
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@findingpears Gotcha, I'll keep you on the Minuit-only pinglist, thanks for your interest! ^^ (Also, if you get some lore for your girl written down, please feel free to ping/PM me; I'd love to learn more about her!)
@findingpears Gotcha, I'll keep you on the Minuit-only pinglist, thanks for your interest! ^^ (Also, if you get some lore for your girl written down, please feel free to ping/PM me; I'd love to learn more about her!)
may i please be pinged for general updates?? i am in awe with how thorough your lore is, and how much effort you've put into it! @Disillusionist
may i please be pinged for general updates?? i am in awe with how thorough your lore is, and how much effort you've put into it! @Disillusionist
pOC43Zp.png
Can i be pinged for everything?
Can i be pinged for everything?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif oPdYcVc.png
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@wishwosh @TwistxdEuphorix Great to meet you both, and thanks for visiting the Tower of Drabel! I'll add you to the pinglist shortly! ^^
@wishwosh @TwistxdEuphorix Great to meet you both, and thanks for visiting the Tower of Drabel! I'll add you to the pinglist shortly! ^^
@Disillusionist
Thanks for your interest! When/if I get some lore down for her I'll let you know! I'm loving the idea of doing a thread along the lines of yours but I'll see how I go. And I'll definitely credit if I do obviously! I want more people to know and love Minuit your babs :')
@Disillusionist
Thanks for your interest! When/if I get some lore down for her I'll let you know! I'm loving the idea of doing a thread along the lines of yours but I'll see how I go. And I'll definitely credit if I do obviously! I want more people to know and love Minuit your babs :')
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
@Disillusionist

Here we go: reading through all these lore pieces!

kyuchan: a history THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY!!! After spending all my time recently exploring nature lore, it's so cool to read a piece on plague lore! I loved the different thought processes you described in terms of theology of disease and whatnot. Truly well-written, a wonderful read!

a story for greenwitch Oooooo I love some good witch lore, especially when there are mysterious prices to pay...

Mesarthim That's a fascinating curse! I have never heard of a breed change being used to lock someone out of their past, that's wild. I love it, so creative. I really feel for her, being so separated from her past and identity.

ramifications OH NOW READING ABOUT MESA IS A WHOLE OTHER STORY, I DEFINITELY FEEL BAD FOR HER NOW! Also I loved the line about the young dragon complaining to his mom about having to make his own appointment. That made me laugh. And gosh, I feel sorry for Tash losing his job like that... Especially if it was the curse that caused the horns and not Tash's inability to do magic.
@Disillusionist

Here we go: reading through all these lore pieces!

kyuchan: a history THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY!!! After spending all my time recently exploring nature lore, it's so cool to read a piece on plague lore! I loved the different thought processes you described in terms of theology of disease and whatnot. Truly well-written, a wonderful read!

a story for greenwitch Oooooo I love some good witch lore, especially when there are mysterious prices to pay...

Mesarthim That's a fascinating curse! I have never heard of a breed change being used to lock someone out of their past, that's wild. I love it, so creative. I really feel for her, being so separated from her past and identity.

ramifications OH NOW READING ABOUT MESA IS A WHOLE OTHER STORY, I DEFINITELY FEEL BAD FOR HER NOW! Also I loved the line about the young dragon complaining to his mom about having to make his own appointment. That made me laugh. And gosh, I feel sorry for Tash losing his job like that... Especially if it was the curse that caused the horns and not Tash's inability to do magic.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall I'm so glad you like Kyuchan's and Greenwitch's stories! I can't take the credit for either of those, though; they were written by Barrdwing and Raan, respectively. Barrdwing's shop is linked in both the first and story posts and is definitely worth checking out! ^^

Mesa is...frankly kind of nutty, but I guess that's what happens when you're raised to be an amoral assassin. Unsure yet where she'll go, story-wise, but then, that's the fun of writing lore. As for the young dragon having to make their own appointment -- errrrr, that may or may not be drawn from real-life experiences. x'D

Thank you as always for stopping by; it's always a pleasure to read your comments! I'm off to read your own thread now~
@Petall I'm so glad you like Kyuchan's and Greenwitch's stories! I can't take the credit for either of those, though; they were written by Barrdwing and Raan, respectively. Barrdwing's shop is linked in both the first and story posts and is definitely worth checking out! ^^

Mesa is...frankly kind of nutty, but I guess that's what happens when you're raised to be an amoral assassin. Unsure yet where she'll go, story-wise, but then, that's the fun of writing lore. As for the young dragon having to make their own appointment -- errrrr, that may or may not be drawn from real-life experiences. x'D

Thank you as always for stopping by; it's always a pleasure to read your comments! I'm off to read your own thread now~
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 100