Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free poetry shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@alienjack Hi there :D If you're still doing these, I'd love to snag one for Gaia. She's sort-of a planetary protector, if that makes any sense or if you want to use that. Like a guardian of earth :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35887688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358877/35887688_350.png[/img] [/url]
@alienjack

Hi there :D If you're still doing these, I'd love to snag one for Gaia. She's sort-of a planetary protector, if that makes any sense or if you want to use that. Like a guardian of earth :3

35887688_350.png
vJXpd.gif
@CelestialNarwhal [indent]islands are freckles, like constellations and volcanoes. spin orbits on the tips of your manicured claws, watching all the lights and the lives of those dwelling there. there’s something comforting about watching from afar, protecting, knowing that you yourself are standing guard. clouds rise like pink blushes and winds dance to a song, and out in the cosmos, you sing along.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] thanks for the prompt! i hope you like it! just took an essay test about the goddess gaea so it made me laugh a little to see the dragon waiting for me when i finished class! (i feel like this has a kinda similar vibe to the last piece i wrote for this thread… hmm… but i like it? so? i think it’s okay? haha)
@CelestialNarwhal
islands are freckles,
like constellations
and volcanoes.
spin orbits on the tips
of your manicured claws,
watching all the lights
and the lives
of those dwelling there.
there’s something
comforting
about watching from
afar, protecting, knowing
that you yourself
are standing guard.
clouds rise like pink blushes
and winds dance
to a song, and out in
the cosmos, you sing along.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
thanks for the prompt! i hope you like it! just took an essay test about the goddess gaea so it made me laugh a little to see the dragon waiting for me when i finished class!
(i feel like this has a kinda similar vibe to the last piece i wrote for this thread… hmm… but i like it? so? i think it’s okay? haha)
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack

Wow, I love it! I got teary eyed, it's so perfect! When I'm off of mobile I'll put it in her bio :D
@alienjack

Wow, I love it! I got teary eyed, it's so perfect! When I'm off of mobile I'll put it in her bio :D
@CirqueDuBestial oh my gosh thank you so much! that makes me so happy aaaaa
@CirqueDuBestial oh my gosh thank you so much! that makes me so happy aaaaa
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack hahaha glad to give you some deja-vu :3

and holy heck, i love it so much. It fits her perfectly and you are a very talented poet! LOVE IT!!!
@alienjack hahaha glad to give you some deja-vu :3

and holy heck, i love it so much. It fits her perfectly and you are a very talented poet! LOVE IT!!!
vJXpd.gif
@alienjack
Omg, like, all of the poems you've done are 100% perfect and match them so much! I love them all and how do you make all of these so good??? It's amazing! Thank you so, so much for doing these kids - I'm glad you like Dengue! I read her lore and knew I had to take her home
@alienjack
Omg, like, all of the poems you've done are 100% perfect and match them so much! I love them all and how do you make all of these so good??? It's amazing! Thank you so, so much for doing these kids - I'm glad you like Dengue! I read her lore and knew I had to take her home
@CelestialNarwhal oh my gosh, thank you so much!!! you're too kind. i'm so happy you like it!

@Ebony3 omgggg thank you!!!! it makes me so happy that you love them so much :D and yes, you have some suuuper interesting characters in your lair. I'm always here if you want more! (and I know there were a few that I skipped/missed on your last suggestion, so feel free to request again)
@CelestialNarwhal oh my gosh, thank you so much!!! you're too kind. i'm so happy you like it!

@Ebony3 omgggg thank you!!!! it makes me so happy that you love them so much :D and yes, you have some suuuper interesting characters in your lair. I'm always here if you want more! (and I know there were a few that I skipped/missed on your last suggestion, so feel free to request again)
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
hey y'all help me procrastinate on homework
hey y'all help me procrastinate on homework
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack Bruh, I hope you did your homework lol May I request another poem cause the other was so beautiful and I'm struggling coming up with anything on my own. (Only if you're willing tho) I would like one for my beautiful clan leader/fictional son who's a bit of a little s**t but can be a Leader when he needs to be. There should be some lore and an image in his bio but if ya need anything else plz hmu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28474323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284744/28474323_350.png[/img] [/url]
@alienjack
Bruh, I hope you did your homework lol

May I request another poem cause the other was so beautiful and I'm struggling coming up with anything on my own. (Only if you're willing tho)
I would like one for my beautiful clan leader/fictional son who's a bit of a little s**t but can be a Leader when he needs to be. There should be some lore and an image in his bio but if ya need anything else plz hmu

28474323_350.png
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gifIn Progress...food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
@LexiLara bruh you gotta know I just spent my evening avoiding my work (also went with a friend as moral support for a spontaneous tattoo at midnight?) so that's what i'm doin today. but HECK yes i'll write you another poem! thank you so much for coming back for more :D that makes me happy!
@LexiLara bruh you gotta know I just spent my evening avoiding my work (also went with a friend as moral support for a spontaneous tattoo at midnight?) so that's what i'm doin today. but HECK yes i'll write you another poem! thank you so much for coming back for more :D that makes me happy!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28