Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free poetry shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@alienjack

Omg, it's perfect... qwq

>proceeds to add it to his info<

@alienjack

Omg, it's perfect... qwq

>proceeds to add it to his info<

wsTw09i.png
Hah. I'm Daganronpa trash. ;D
//coughcough my lair is bad
@ShadowsNear thank you!!
@ShadowsNear thank you!!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
[size=2]@alienjack your poems are beautiful! i was wondering if you could write something for evening? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32954364] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329544/32954364_350.png[/img] [/url] she has a small snippet + a moodboard in her bio already! if that still isn't enough, feel free to ask me questions about her~ (no guarantee for answers though ;v;) thank you, keep up the good work bub <3
@alienjack

your poems are beautiful!

i was wondering if you could write something for evening?

32954364_350.png

she has a small snippet + a moodboard in her bio already! if that still isn't enough, feel free to ask me questions about her~ (no guarantee for answers though ;v;)

thank you, keep up the good work bub <3
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@squishysoo [indent]cardboard boxes cannot contain fire the way that water just spreads grease and oil the way that glitter bombs taste better than cold revenge and the way that paintball is better than bb guns. there’s something timeless about it. there’s something about not growing up that glows bright in your veins and pounds in your heart until sometimes you forget how to breathe. it’s all the smoke from fires that refused to go out. lightning never strikes twice but you’ve wrapped both your hands in rose thorns and sunflowers, and lichtenberg figures are the prettiest scars. constellations light up at dusk and you’re an expert at wishing on stars and ladybugs and catching lightning bugs and lightning bolts. run and run and run until you can see the horizon at dawn.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] thank you for the compliments! i hope you like this. evening is a gorgeous dragon! i love her aesthetic. thanks for the prompt c:
@squishysoo
cardboard boxes cannot contain fire
the way that water just spreads grease and oil
the way that glitter bombs taste better than cold revenge
and the way that paintball is better than bb guns.
there’s something timeless about it.
there’s something about not growing up
that glows bright in your veins and pounds in your heart
until sometimes you forget how to breathe.
it’s all the smoke from fires that
refused to go out.
lightning never strikes twice but you’ve wrapped
both your hands in rose thorns and sunflowers,
and lichtenberg figures are the prettiest scars.
constellations light up at dusk
and you’re an expert at wishing on stars and ladybugs
and catching lightning bugs and lightning bolts.
run and run and run
until you can see the horizon at dawn.
tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png
thank you for the compliments! i hope you like this. evening is a gorgeous dragon! i love her aesthetic. thanks for the prompt c:
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack

oh lords it's worded so well i love it aaahhhh <3
@alienjack

oh lords it's worded so well i love it aaahhhh <3
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@squishysoo thank you!! i'm so glad you like it!
@squishysoo thank you!! i'm so glad you like it!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack Maybe one for Helios? Name's the god of the sun in Greek mythology. He's got a sort blurb in his bio, has had a hard and sad life, lost many loved ones. The two songs in his bio are Love Like Ghosts by Lord Huron and Empty by Ray LaMontange [indent][/indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6815843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68159/6815843_350.png[/img] [/url]
@alienjack

Maybe one for Helios? Name's the god of the sun in Greek mythology. He's got a sort blurb in his bio, has had a hard and sad life, lost many loved ones. The two songs in his bio are Love Like Ghosts by Lord Huron and Empty by Ray LaMontange

6815843_350.png
@Ebony3 [indent]i hope you still remember icarus. i hope you still feel the pain of watching him fall. i hope you think about him every day, the curl of his fingertips, outstretched, the taste of salt in the air as the ocean swallowed him whole. there is nothing but desert there now, scorched brambles and fossils of old myths and bad memories. yet the days keep turning, and the stars keep shining, and you keep on going, and you keep on moving. i hope you still remember icarus. i hope you can still taste the remnants of the burn. i hope your memories spur you on, to keep driving the chariot, to keep moving the sun. [/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] thanks for the prompt! sorry that i didn’t get to it last night ^^; hope you like it! icarus is one of my fav myths and helios is one of my fav titans so ?! super greek-themed, haha
@Ebony3
i hope you still remember icarus.
i hope you still feel the pain of watching him fall.
i hope you think about him every day,
the curl of his fingertips, outstretched,
the taste of salt in the air
as the ocean swallowed him whole.
there is nothing but desert there now,
scorched brambles and fossils
of old myths and bad memories.
yet the days keep turning,
and the stars keep shining,
and you keep on going,
and you keep on moving.
i hope you still remember icarus.
i hope you can still taste the remnants of the burn.
i hope your memories spur you on,
to keep driving the chariot,
to keep moving the sun.
thanks for the prompt! sorry that i didn’t get to it last night ^^; hope you like it! icarus is one of my fav myths and helios is one of my fav titans so ?! super greek-themed, haha
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@DeathSpecter [indent]the worst part about falling is the way that the wind snatches and plucks feathers from your wings until they are nothing but bare. the worst part about falling is the way that the wind snatches your breath from your lungs and carries your voice away from anyone who could save you. the worst part about falling is the way that you still think it’s worth it. the worst part about falling is knowing you’re right. hearts have a tendency to collapse under stress, so dip yours in molden gold and hardened titanium so that not even the flames of the underworld can take it away from you. slow down. take a breath. know that rose colored lenses are not a habit, know that the fall is not forever, know that there is more life left to be lived. the worst part about falling is knowing it was worth it. the best part about falling is knowing you’re right.[/indent] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] i hope you like this?? his bio is super interesting! what a neat concept c: thanks for the inspo!
@DeathSpecter
the worst part about falling
is the way that the wind snatches and plucks feathers from your wings
until they are nothing but bare.
is the way that the wind snatches your breath from your lungs
and carries your voice away
from anyone who could save you.
is the way that you still think it’s worth it.

the worst part about falling is knowing you’re right.

hearts have a tendency to collapse under stress,
so dip yours in molden gold and hardened titanium
so that not even the flames of the underworld
can take it away from you.
slow down. take a breath.
know that rose colored lenses are not a habit,
know that the fall is not forever,
know that there is more life
left to be lived.

the worst part about falling is knowing it was worth it.
the best part about falling is knowing you’re right.
i hope you like this?? his bio is super interesting! what a neat concept c: thanks for the inspo!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
little bump! i'm about to go offline but i'd love to have lots of requests for when i come back<3
little bump! i'm about to go offline but i'd love to have lots of requests for when i come back<3
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28