Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nocturnis's Clan Info
1 2
[center][font=times new roman][size=5][u][b]Nocturnis's Story[/b][/u][/size] [i]? ? ?[/i][/font][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/DNJ518h.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qOuiSvs1aQKopYk7Qxk8Z_ueJDYBIQttPl53oftctCo/edit?usp=sharing]Nocturnis's Current Bio Code (27/09/17)[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/DNJ518h.png[/img] [i]"Nocturnis!"[/i] Dammit. Why can I never get a good night's sleep?[/center] "[i]Nocturnis[/i]." But there was no mistaking the tone in my mate's voice. Something had gone awry. Again. "What's wrong?" I raised head and turned my head to face her. She looked a little washed out. Stressed. "Nocturnis, a familiar has gone missing." I frowned. "Who? Rashir? That bird is always wandering off-" "No, it was the Nameless. You know, the psywurm." Twiggs's familiar, a magma runner named Starfire, peered around the side of her neck and gave a soft chirrup from his position on her shoulders. My own familiar was elsewhere, off on one of her trips. I narrowed my eyes. "Are we sure he hasn't just wandered off?" She shook her head. "We're fairly certain. Scents, tracks - Something's afoot." I grimaced. "Get Foxstar and we'll head out to look." [center]~~~\-/~~~[/center] "So... do we have any [i]more[/i] information, or did you expect us to wander blindly after him?" Foxstar raised her eyebrows at Twiggs as she trotted after us, her dainty paws picking through the undergrowth like she'd been doing her whole life. "Not really but..." Twiggs looked around at the woods, "I think a wendigo might've strayed from the Ghostlight Ruins. Hence why it's [i]us[/i] three and no one else. We've got more a chance." Foxstar grinned. "So you two [i]didn't[/i] just bring me along for my witty banter? Oh joy." I flicked my tail uneasily. "Apparently not. If there [i]is[/i] a wendigo, we can't simply wander loose." I stopped talking as we reached the scene. A Will-o-the-Wisp flickered past, futher illuminating the large pawprints that had been pushed deep into the soft earth. There was the metallic tang of blood on the air. I gave a thin smile. "Grand. Well, go do your stuff Foxstar!" She gave me a look. "Whatta you expect me to do? Solve the crime?" "No well, I meant your sense of smell. You're a fox-ish aren't you? You have a nose." She rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to speak. "Okay, shut up you two, it'd probably be easier to follow the very visible tracks, no?" Twiggs moved on ahead without looking back. I shrugged and fell in behind her. [center]~~~\-/~~~[/center]
Nocturnis's Story
? ? ?
DNJ518h.png
Nocturnis's Current Bio Code (27/09/17)
DNJ518h.png

"Nocturnis!"

Dammit.
Why can I never get a good night's sleep?

"Nocturnis." But there was no mistaking the tone in my mate's voice. Something had gone awry. Again.
"What's wrong?" I raised head and turned my head to face her. She looked a little washed out. Stressed.
"Nocturnis, a familiar has gone missing." I frowned.
"Who? Rashir? That bird is always wandering off-"
"No, it was the Nameless. You know, the psywurm." Twiggs's familiar, a magma runner named Starfire, peered around the side of her neck and gave a soft chirrup from his position on her shoulders. My own familiar was elsewhere, off on one of her trips. I narrowed my eyes.

"Are we sure he hasn't just wandered off?" She shook her head.
"We're fairly certain. Scents, tracks - Something's afoot." I grimaced.

"Get Foxstar and we'll head out to look."

~~~\-/~~~

"So... do we have any more information, or did you expect us to wander blindly after him?" Foxstar raised her eyebrows at Twiggs as she trotted after us, her dainty paws picking through the undergrowth like she'd been doing her whole life.
"Not really but..." Twiggs looked around at the woods, "I think a wendigo might've strayed from the Ghostlight Ruins. Hence why it's us three and no one else. We've got more a chance." Foxstar grinned.
"So you two didn't just bring me along for my witty banter? Oh joy." I flicked my tail uneasily.
"Apparently not. If there is a wendigo, we can't simply wander loose." I stopped talking as we reached the scene. A Will-o-the-Wisp flickered past, futher illuminating the large pawprints that had been pushed deep into the soft earth. There was the metallic tang of blood on the air. I gave a thin smile.

"Grand. Well, go do your stuff Foxstar!" She gave me a look.
"Whatta you expect me to do? Solve the crime?"
"No well, I meant your sense of smell. You're a fox-ish aren't you? You have a nose." She rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to speak.

"Okay, shut up you two, it'd probably be easier to follow the very visible tracks, no?" Twiggs moved on ahead without looking back. I shrugged and fell in behind her.
~~~\-/~~~

lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[center][font=times new roman][size=5][u][b]Foxstar's Story[/b][/u][/size] [i]Life in the Labryinth[/i][/font][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/36PDCYY.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vEWqr9ektcywU-o4WCteS_SyY0DAX-YzdU7F7rrIoHw/edit?usp=sharing]Foxstar's Current Bio Code (27/09/17)[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/36PDCYY.png[/img][/center] When I was younger and lived with my parents, I knew nothing about my kind. Kitsunes, that is. Both of my parents are dragons, and couldn't tell me more about myself. So I tucked my jewels close and disappeared into the wilderness of the Viridian Labryinth, where I felt most at home, away from dragons. I paused, ears flicking in all directions as I tried to corner the sound I had heard. Currently I was living in the Shrieking Wilds, and I knew I was approaching another dragon clan's territory. I crouched down low, ferns brushing my back as I slunk further into the brush. A bird flitted past, calling out an alarm. [i]Something's up.[/i] A further rustling in the bush confirmed my suspicion. Suddenly I was forced to leap backwards out of the way as a barkback boar sped past, squealing its indignation. With a thump and a roar, a trio of dragons raced just in front of my nose after the departing boar.
Foxstar's Story
Life in the Labryinth

When I was younger and lived with my parents, I knew nothing about my kind. Kitsunes, that is. Both of my parents are dragons, and couldn't tell me more about myself. So I tucked my jewels close and disappeared into the wilderness of the Viridian Labryinth, where I felt most at home, away from dragons.

I paused, ears flicking in all directions as I tried to corner the sound I had heard. Currently I was living in the Shrieking Wilds, and I knew I was approaching another dragon clan's territory. I crouched down low, ferns brushing my back as I slunk further into the brush. A bird flitted past, calling out an alarm. Something's up. A further rustling in the bush confirmed my suspicion. Suddenly I was forced to leap backwards out of the way as a barkback boar sped past, squealing its indignation. With a thump and a roar, a trio of dragons raced just in front of my nose after the departing boar.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Twiggs's Story: Before the Beastclans
Twiggs's Story: Before the Beastclans
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[center][font=times new roman][size=5][u][b]Lion's Story[/b][/u][/size] [i]The Generation 1 escapade[/i][/font][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/sNSNO57.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cYRaKhOUk6dehy9-9ByFB6KAG5f-jNpVnLSTrJtAhaA/edit?usp=sharing]Lion's Current Bio Code (11/01/18)[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/sNSNO57.png[/img][/center] He was sulking again. I looked down at the lamp in my claws, his faintly green glow visible inside. "It's not even pouring. [i]I'm[/i] barely wet." "Hiss." I rolled my eyes, and then looked ahead at the lonely game trail we were wandering along. I was wandering along. Whatever. The slight drizzle almost seemed to hang in the air like a veil. "We'll be heading off again in a few days, once that weird storm that one clan set off has left the pass to the Southern Icefield. So cheer up and enjoy the last days we have here." I waited for a response. "...Hiss." I sighed, and opened my mouth to speak- [b][i]Snap.[/i][/b] I lifted my head slightly, tilting it to try and pinpoint the location of the noise without giving away that I heard it. I'd had plenty of experience with bandits in the past; Some clans actively try to get rid of them, sure, but many others conspire or turn a blind eye to the many thronging their territory. Makes it darkly annoying trying to travel without gaining injuries. There were several bushes and trees lining the edge of the trail, and the rain was causing constant rustling noises as the droplets fell from leaf to leaf. The misting rain also made visibility very poor. All things told, I couldn't tell whether I was surrounded or there was a small pig hiding in the bushes. However, a pig would probably still be moving around.
Lion's Story
The Generation 1 escapade

He was sulking again. I looked down at the lamp in my claws, his faintly green glow visible inside.
"It's not even pouring. I'm barely wet."
"Hiss." I rolled my eyes, and then looked ahead at the lonely game trail we were wandering along. I was wandering along. Whatever. The slight drizzle almost seemed to hang in the air like a veil.

"We'll be heading off again in a few days, once that weird storm that one clan set off has left the pass to the Southern Icefield. So cheer up and enjoy the last days we have here." I waited for a response.
"...Hiss."
I sighed, and opened my mouth to speak-

Snap.

I lifted my head slightly, tilting it to try and pinpoint the location of the noise without giving away that I heard it. I'd had plenty of experience with bandits in the past; Some clans actively try to get rid of them, sure, but many others conspire or turn a blind eye to the many thronging their territory. Makes it darkly annoying trying to travel without gaining injuries.

There were several bushes and trees lining the edge of the trail, and the rain was causing constant rustling noises as the droplets fell from leaf to leaf. The misting rain also made visibility very poor. All things told, I couldn't tell whether I was surrounded or there was a small pig hiding in the bushes. However, a pig would probably still be moving around.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Argh when the scrying workshop catches you unprepared [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=23&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=17&winggene=21&wings=99&auth=7cf5479973b43ac8ec426567a6ac2d356d6b71d3&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [center]Python / Cerulean Striation / Robin Opal / Cobalt Imperial Male [img]http://flightrising.com/images/media_icons/ice_rune_50x50.png[/img][/center]
Argh when the scrying workshop catches you unprepared
dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=23&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=136&tertgene=17&winggene=21&wings=99&auth=7cf5479973b43ac8ec426567a6ac2d356d6b71d3&dummyext=prev.png
Python / Cerulean
Striation / Robin
Opal / Cobalt
Imperial Male
ice_rune_50x50.png
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
1 2