Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Poisonedpaper's Art Assets
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87
these are amazing and i love you. would you rather have them be credited by clicking on them or can i mention you in my clan profile?
these are amazing and i love you. would you rather have them be credited by clicking on them or can i mention you in my clan profile?
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@Poisonedpaper

These are amazing!! Could you add me to the pinglist?
@Poisonedpaper

These are amazing!! Could you add me to the pinglist?
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif 1qSQ4Z1.gif?tqlff=party.png
@kawiikatz
@kawiikatz
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
@Poisonedpaper

May I be added to the pinglist?
@Poisonedpaper

May I be added to the pinglist?
these are awesome!
these are awesome!
Signature-Image272828.jpg Subscribe to know when to
join us for our grand opening
These are perfect! Some of the images are broken for me though on the hosting site
These are perfect! Some of the images are broken for me though on the hosting site
[quote name="raccqn" date="2021-01-31 10:08:42" ] Here it is! I only recolored the silk bits but it’s done :3 https://imgur.com/a/rXPhXTG [/quote] @Raccqn I just wanted to say nightsky silks were the first thing I thought on seeing the new set, and then seeing you'd already recolored them [i]delighted[/i] me! Anyway, I wanted to share this- I'm still nitpicking a few more details, but I used your recolors in a template for my Mars Rover Fandragons <3 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59130282]Link To Opportunity Rover Dragon[/url][/center] (I might try coloring a few more of the assets to give the template more body, but I've got the rough shape of it down now lol)
raccqn wrote on 2021-01-31 10:08:42:
Here it is! I only recolored the silk bits but it’s done :3
https://imgur.com/a/rXPhXTG

@Raccqn I just wanted to say nightsky silks were the first thing I thought on seeing the new set, and then seeing you'd already recolored them delighted me!

Anyway, I wanted to share this- I'm still nitpicking a few more details, but I used your recolors in a template for my Mars Rover Fandragons <3

(I might try coloring a few more of the assets to give the template more body, but I've got the rough shape of it down now lol)
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
[color=#d6cbfd]bookmark[/color][emoji=paintbrush size=1]
bookmark
lightanim1.gif
ANGELICAL • 26 • THEY/SHE

ART COMMISSIONS|FREE CODES
light.png15585.pnglightshieldr.png
Wow, you're such a talented artist and everything featured here is incredibly creative! If it's ok with you, could I be added to the pinglist?
Wow, you're such a talented artist and everything featured here is incredibly creative! If it's ok with you, could I be added to the pinglist?
light_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgwb.png
bookmark
bookmark
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87