Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Poisonedpaper's Art Assets
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@Poisonedpaper
I'd love to be on your pinglist!
@Poisonedpaper
I'd love to be on your pinglist!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@Poisonedpaper, I'd love to be on the ping list for new content! I'm updating my bio template and the current version uses your Ornate Flame assets! It's in this boy's bio if you want to check it out! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35274658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352747/35274658_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Poisonedpaper,

I'd love to be on the ping list for new content!

I'm updating my bio template and the current version uses your Ornate Flame assets! It's in this boy's bio if you want to check it out!

35274658_350.png

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Poisonedpaper Could I be on the pinglist? :o this looks amazing!
@Poisonedpaper Could I be on the pinglist? :o this looks amazing!
@Poisonedpaper
Can I be on the new content pinglist?
@Poisonedpaper
Can I be on the new content pinglist?
@Kitiara Thanks for showing me, that's neat! I like how you combined some of the shorter dividers to make longer ones; I hadn't thought of that yet.
@Kitiara Thanks for showing me, that's neat! I like how you combined some of the shorter dividers to make longer ones; I hadn't thought of that yet.
Mz9FfKs.png
@poisonedpaper

These are awesome! Quick question: you asked that the assets not be sold, but is it ok to use them in bio templates that are sold? I take commissions for custom bio templates from time to time, so I was wondering if I'd be able to add these to my resources. You would still be credited, of course.
@poisonedpaper

These are awesome! Quick question: you asked that the assets not be sold, but is it ok to use them in bio templates that are sold? I take commissions for custom bio templates from time to time, so I was wondering if I'd be able to add these to my resources. You would still be credited, of course.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Sumatra That would count as selling them, I'm afraid! Thank you for asking C:
@Sumatra That would count as selling them, I'm afraid! Thank you for asking C:
Mz9FfKs.png
@poisonedpaper

Hello! I'm new at putting bios together, and i'm not quite sure on how to use the images you've provided?
@poisonedpaper

Hello! I'm new at putting bios together, and i'm not quite sure on how to use the images you've provided?
bullet.pngA wild dragon appears!bullet.png
These are beautiful! I'm going to use the big divider version of the candles in my signature. I'll link this post! Thank you! :D

Edit: Oh oh oh! I would love to be added to the pinglist!
These are beautiful! I'm going to use the big divider version of the candles in my signature. I'll link this post! Thank you! :D

Edit: Oh oh oh! I would love to be added to the pinglist!
o0SRo53.gif EXALT ROW RESCUE HUB
BABY NOODLE CLUB
Current Avatar Dragon
Very Special Spotlight Dragon
@Poisonedpaper

Could I also be added to the pinglist? These are amazing :00
@Poisonedpaper

Could I also be added to the pinglist? These are amazing :00
tumblr_inline_ol0saiC89f1t5w799_540.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87