Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xem's Templates
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Does anybody have "Simple and Clean" filled out/partially filled out on one of their dragons? I'm looking for an example of what it would look like with all/some of the information filled out
Does anybody have "Simple and Clean" filled out/partially filled out on one of their dragons? I'm looking for an example of what it would look like with all/some of the information filled out
ZsUXjWq.gif
These are fantastic thank you for your service
These are fantastic thank you for your service
Sig.png
May you add me to the pinglist? Thank you <3
May you add me to the pinglist? Thank you <3
2nKR9f8.png opcExsG.png
4SzSxLW.png
koJv3g8.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
umLF6oK.gif 313778e3f85e7ad85ba94b870d52fac2280afe7e.png
image.png
oVujgmc.png
@Alodia
aH thank you! ;w; <3

@Benuyka
added; thank you! ^w^
@Alodia
aH thank you! ;w; <3

@Benuyka
added; thank you! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
[quote name="FluffyMallow" date="2022-05-30 18:43:54" ] Does anybody have "Simple and Clean" filled out/partially filled out on one of their dragons? I'm looking for an example of what it would look like with all/some of the information filled out [/quote] i have this template on one of mine, if this helps :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63354139][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633542/63354139_350.png[/img][/url]
FluffyMallow wrote on 2022-05-30 18:43:54:

i have this template on one of mine, if this helps :D

63354139_350.png
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
@FluffyMallow
@/ktjn linked a bab with an example of the "Simple and Clean" template in use in the post above! ^w^
@FluffyMallow
@/ktjn linked a bab with an example of the "Simple and Clean" template in use in the post above! ^w^
@BerkleyPearl

Pinging myself for later
@BerkleyPearl

Pinging myself for later
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
This has...everything we could ever need. My goodness. Thank you for all this work you do so we can have beautiful things.
This has...everything we could ever need. My goodness. Thank you for all this work you do so we can have beautiful things.
zxVYo5d.png 40kx151.png iuEBSJ3.png n17QGji.png

RDt6LqI.png 69aIpEo.png XfrlGhw.png p3iVOIH.png

KGrwaQg.png tCsqc24.png N1LwiB6.png wOEIAes.png
4.png
@wyrdweaver
I'm glad to hear! thank you! ;w; <3
@wyrdweaver
I'm glad to hear! thank you! ;w; <3
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Puppet[/font][/b]"[/size][size=5]; [url=https://pastebin.com/zpuZYpHV][b]CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size] [size=0]@Kallum @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @HoneyMouth @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @FeatheredVulpine @RikVentures @Mountainfall @Noivian @disquiet @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15 @Kaleran @ghostlyplants @Dramiat @Selah @ToMarsAndBack @RisenWolf @littletoes101 @narkov @sinodyc @ular @MinnowFox @Inhuman @eternatus @DiamondPeak @naranciag @SweetToothArt @Tynethyne @caleostan @aerbound @xBleedingHeartsx @BunnySox @seastellations @Madaraa @RoyalSorceress @ILuvDogs @Amfira @GLITTERTEETH @LadyShadow @ArcadeMystery @IceRose @ThistleProse @LunaLane @Thewickedfox @Dawningmoon @ElementMaster @AsheMoon @KleinFye @Benuyka[/size] A bio template[i]![/i] The code's in the Pastebin link above. The columns [b]are[/b] maintained by thin, transparent images, and the template's compatible with the vista feature if you alter the widths of said transparent images at the bottom of both columns. Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc[i]![/i] I'd love to see how you've used it, too, and would love to show it off. ^w^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4aPH7QD.png[/img][/center] [b]A preview of it filled out:[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/fHiwzyh.png[/img][/center]
"Puppet"; CODE HERE!

@Kallum @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @HoneyMouth @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @FeatheredVulpine @RikVentures @Mountainfall @Noivian @disquiet @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15 @Kaleran @ghostlyplants @Dramiat @Selah @ToMarsAndBack @RisenWolf @littletoes101 @narkov @sinodyc @ular @MinnowFox @Inhuman @eternatus @DiamondPeak @naranciag @SweetToothArt @Tynethyne @caleostan @aerbound @xBleedingHeartsx @BunnySox @seastellations @Madaraa @RoyalSorceress @ILuvDogs @Amfira @GLITTERTEETH @LadyShadow @ArcadeMystery @IceRose @ThistleProse @LunaLane @Thewickedfox @Dawningmoon @ElementMaster @AsheMoon @KleinFye @Benuyka

A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. The columns are maintained by thin, transparent images, and the template's compatible with the vista feature if you alter the widths of said transparent images at the bottom of both columns.

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too, and would love to show it off. ^w^

4aPH7QD.png

A preview of it filled out:
fHiwzyh.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50