Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xem's Templates
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50
@ktjn
thank you! ^w^ <3

I'm love her already \o/

also I'm on my com and it looks okay! the wonky text size is just mobile messing with you, it does that aldkjfhg
@ktjn
thank you! ^w^ <3

I'm love her already \o/

also I'm on my com and it looks okay! the wonky text size is just mobile messing with you, it does that aldkjfhg
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
Could you add me to your pinglist please?
Could you add me to your pinglist please?
WKtl2lb.png
em6G0U2.png
Xu5eH.gifxV8Kg.gifH4gwx.gif
Lichtdrache.gif[/center]
@DiamondPeak
added; thank you! ^w^
@DiamondPeak
added; thank you! ^w^
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Defining Moment[/font][/b]"[/size][size=5]; [url=https://pastebin.com/L7EGYSDF][b]CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size] [size=1]@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @FeatheredVulpine @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @disquiet @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15 @Kaleran @ghostlyplants @Dramiat @Selah @ToMarsAndBack @RisenWolf @littletoes101 @narkov @sinodyc @ular @MinnowFox @Inhuman @eternatus @DiamondPeak[/size] A bio template[i]![/i] The code's in the Pastebin link above. It's compatible with and without the vista feature[i]![/i] \o/ Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc[i]![/i] I'd love to see how you've used it, too, and would love to show it off. ^w^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uLXntQk.png[/img][/center] [b]A preview of it filled out:[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/4aWj6K0.png[/img][/center]
"Defining Moment"; CODE HERE!

@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @FeatheredVulpine @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @disquiet @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Razatharia @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance @sangheli0s @Whyyesimnot @Delinne @KallyPaige @GoldieFazbear @Klazomaniac @Pufferheart @ShadowWyvern15 @Kaleran @ghostlyplants @Dramiat @Selah @ToMarsAndBack @RisenWolf @littletoes101 @narkov @sinodyc @ular @MinnowFox @Inhuman @eternatus @DiamondPeak

A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. It's compatible with and without the vista feature! \o/

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too, and would love to show it off. ^w^

uLXntQk.png

A preview of it filled out:
4aWj6K0.png
Woah. Totally using that!
Woah. Totally using that!
WKtl2lb.png
em6G0U2.png
Xu5eH.gifxV8Kg.gifH4gwx.gif
Lichtdrache.gif[/center]
It looks great! I plan to use it soon
It looks great! I plan to use it soon
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
after xem had to help my dumb butt (srsly it's like so easy why couldn't i finagle that myself ?? dkfjskdF), i used [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257032/38#post_44391637]the new one[/url] on my guy here [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63105727][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631058/63105727_350.png[/img][/url] SO NICE, SO WORTH IT, LOOK HOW CRISP AND FANCY. more ppl should use xem's codes, just sayin >:3c
after xem had to help my dumb butt (srsly it's like so easy why couldn't i finagle that myself ?? dkfjskdF), i used the new one on my guy here

63105727_350.png

SO NICE, SO WORTH IT, LOOK HOW CRISP AND FANCY. more ppl should use xem's codes, just sayin >:3c
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
@ktjn
it looks gOOD! \o/
and thank you! ;w; <3
@ktjn
it looks gOOD! \o/
and thank you! ;w; <3
@Xemriss
Bumping because I love these and will probably use Ain't No Mountain High Enough like...a ton for my new lore lair! Lots of mad scientists.
@Xemriss
Bumping because I love these and will probably use Ain't No Mountain High Enough like...a ton for my new lore lair! Lots of mad scientists.
gJIGxXj.pngninbinarycatcher.png
these are so beautiful, please add me to pinglist?
these are so beautiful, please add me to pinglist?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread