Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xem's Templates
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50
i've been looking for some bios that are more conducive to longer, short story-type bios and i fell in love with the coli venue templates!! i edited the forgotten cave one a little bit on the left column to stretch it out as a test and i think i'm gonna use this format from now on for my oc dragons. here's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=168916&did=21069336]nacat[/url] with his shiny new bio! thank you for the templates! [emoji=familiar heart]
i've been looking for some bios that are more conducive to longer, short story-type bios and i fell in love with the coli venue templates!!

i edited the forgotten cave one a little bit on the left column to stretch it out as a test and i think i'm gonna use this format from now on for my oc dragons. here's nacat with his shiny new bio!

thank you for the templates!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@Ollieshark
!!!
I'm glad to hear you found something that works; thank you! ^w^ <3
@Ollieshark
!!!
I'm glad to hear you found something that works; thank you! ^w^ <3
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
I just switched flights today and I've decided to reboot my lore and lair as well. Your templates have been very helpful in doing so. I haven't gotten much written out in the four I've used, but I wouldn't mind showing them to you, if you'd like. [emoji=ridgeback happy] Thank you for all the work you've put into these templates! They're absolutely fantastic.
I just switched flights today and I've decided to reboot my lore and lair as well. Your templates have been very helpful in doing so. I haven't gotten much written out in the four I've used, but I wouldn't mind showing them to you, if you'd like.

Thank you for all the work you've put into these templates! They're absolutely fantastic.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
@Orodruin
Thank you so much! <3

I'm glad to hear and I'd love to see! ^w^
@Orodruin
Thank you so much! <3

I'm glad to hear and I'd love to see! ^w^
I love your templates! They're gonna be very helpful in creating lore for my dragons. Thank you!
I love your templates! They're gonna be very helpful in creating lore for my dragons. Thank you!
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
Pinglist please! This will definitely be useful in the future
Pinglist please! This will definitely be useful in the future
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
@Skulljester
Added; thank you! ^w^
@Skulljester
Added; thank you! ^w^
@xemriss
Can you add me to your pinglist? Also do you do commissions??
@xemriss
Can you add me to your pinglist? Also do you do commissions??
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@Alliance
Added; thank you! ^w^
And yup! I'll send you a PM. o3ob
@Alliance
Added; thank you! ^w^
And yup! I'll send you a PM. o3ob
[size=7]"[b][font=candara]Archway[/font][/b]"[/size][size=5]; [url=https://pastebin.com/cyf61J6A][b]CODE HERE[/b][/url][i]![/i][/size] [size=1]@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Farwalker @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Cyabella @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance[/size] A bio template[i]![/i] The code's in the Pastebin link above. The columns [i]are[/i] maintained by thin, transparent images (the left and right are 150x1, and the middle is 300x1). [url=https://i.imgur.com/NfI9kvc.png]Here's a preview of it filled out[/url]. Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc[i]![/i] I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mdTNtBw.png[/img][/center]
"Archway"; CODE HERE!

@SkullLotus @tiredpupper @zzzhorses @Lightshadow101 @PrinceYuu @faon @Saraceaser @Griminal @urush @Jeweltone @BuiltByCLAMP @Vulcanatus @End3rStorm @Jestro @FlamesEmbrace @KittyDoctor @Darquesse @Nevros @sellerie @OdiAibyouka @Doog87 @Windshear @Emberlight @MusicalDreamer @Rikke99 @Mountainfall @Noivian @Farwalker @Purrowler @RiseOfTheDead @Warriorgirl1234 @anxiousghost @Gusted @Bloodwyrm @FaalVerotiik @Flowerfell @FlutteringMist @GuidanceOfficer @jorts @Anda @PotateTheGreat @Wychwing @Draconia34 @keptein @GreenGalaxy @Deciduice @Roheryn @JadeJewels @QueenAltari @Harana @MitraSunshine @SnoringHyena @TheGodOfStories @MittensTheKitten @MrsRodrigo @BlockedRelic06 @NerdySnivy @jr413 @QueenRed @Cyabella @AbbyLoRawr @NalaBoo @Lonefox @MoonlitCacti @Neraida @Biirds @Nixus @Garovar @Cunea @KingMoriarty @Saphire6Luna @Princessfirefly @TheBlueOne @Skulljester @Alliance

A bio template! The code's in the Pastebin link above. The columns are maintained by thin, transparent images (the left and right are 150x1, and the middle is 300x1).

Here's a preview of it filled out.

Feel free to PM me if you need help, need something clarified, etc! I'd love to see how you've used it, too. ^w^

mdTNtBw.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50