Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 240 241
@Aetherstorm Yass, cause we got the magic of coatls on our side XD
@Aetherstorm Yass, cause we got the magic of coatls on our side XD
tbHpr.gifVB4qH.gif9Vxv6.gifdxK2S.gifbABxQ.gif7qglm.gifQCcgi.gifGJJIG.gifO7UxO.giflGYgC.gifxscJQ.gifBMSFu.gifmAYc1.gif

^ click on eggs to help hatch them
@Aetherstorm

Oh my goodness, The Other Side is one of my favourites! It's just sooooo good!!!
@Aetherstorm

Oh my goodness, The Other Side is one of my favourites! It's just sooooo good!!!
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
[center][item=Bloodfin Snakehead] ([b]Warning:[/b] Teeny bit of gore in this one!) [b]Day 65:[/b] Aurora returned after a little while, a pleasant smile of her face. [b]"It's fine."[/b] She assured everybody. [b]"Just another group of dragons, but they seem nice enough."[/b] Jade circled back towards the ground, landing lightly on her nimble feet. [b]"That's good."[/b] She said gladly. [b]"I hope it won't be too crowded."[/b] Aurora snorted. [b]"This early in the morning? People are most likely finishing breakfast."[/b] She reminded the spiral. Jade laughed. [b]"I guess you're right."[/b] She mused. [b]"We better hurry then, before it gets busy."[/b] Opal flitted out of the sky, poking Jade's shoulder to get her attention. [b]"Most of us are already there."[/b] She pointed out, jabbing a claw over her own shoulder. Jade looked to the sky, where August soared hopelessly after Romeo, Aster, and Satira, trying to corral the three of them as they kept evading his grasp. [b]"Slowpoke!"[/b] Aster called at him, looping a figure eight through the sky. August smirked. [b]"We'll see who's the slowpoke!"[/b] He challenged, diving after her. Aster squealed with delight and darted away, attempting to hide behind Odyssey. The young wildclaw faltered as Aster nearly flew into him, her small body ducking behind his wings. August spread his wings wide and was swept through the air, nearly giving Odyssey a heart attack as he shot by at a scale's length. Angling his wings, August abruptly banked and twisted around in the air, lunging for Aster. The spiral noticed this too late and August managed to snag her wings before she could dart away. The both of them nearly fell out of the sky, doubling over laughing. [b]"Can I play?"[/b] Romeo asked hopefully, flitting up to them. Satira spun overhead, dipping down. [b]"Please?"[/b] She begged. She was having so much fun she didn't even seem bothered about the sunlight that was starting to pour full heartedly onto the earth and fill the sky with light. Even Ajax glanced curiously at August. The skydancer laughed. [b]"Sure!"[/b] He said with a grin, releasing Aster and lifting himself higher into the air. [b]"But be warned; I'm [i]really[/i] good at flying."[/b] As if proving his point, the skydancer flipped upside down and fell into some complicated, though elegant, front flip, soaring back into the air. [b]"Not better then me!"[/b] Romeo countered. August grinned. [b]"Hmm. A challenge!"[/b] He teased, racing after the young spiral. Romeo grinned and spiraled [size=2](LOL)[/size] away, aiming for the clouds. [b]"Don't forget us!"[/b] Satira reminded him, beating the air with her wings. At the sound of her voice, August curled in his wings and swept a wide arc through the sky, bolting after her. Satira laughed a light giggle and stopped beating her wings, falling below August's range before spreading her wings again and aiming upwards. August's claws curled around empty air, and when he turned around to look behind him, the dragonets were all several lengths away, joyously flipping through the air. [b]"Need some help?"[/b] A voice asked behind him. August turned around to see Opal, easily riding the winds with her faceted silver wings. [b]"It wouldn't hurt."[/b] August said with a warm smile, brushing her wing against his. [b]"Just try to keep up."[/b] Opal furrowed her brows. [b]"Sassy August."[/b] She mumbled with an amused smile. August grinned back, tossing his head. [b]"These hatchlings won't catch themselves."[/b] He teased, wheeling away. Opal snorted with laughter and flitted after him, feeling slightly awkward as she tried to mimic the natural grace of a skydancer. [b]"Try to catch me!"[/b] Satira begged, tauntingly darting by their wings. Opal grinned mischievously and lunged for the small brown shape, which squealed happily and swooped away. Opal righted herself in the sky and soared after the other nocturne, catching the winds to ease into a simple glide. August whirled around and went for Ajax, who made a startled sound in his throat and ducked out of the way. Agust laughed and dove after him, angling his wings to gentle fall into a downwards spiral. His claws just about closed in on Ajax's tail when the spiral dragonet feinted and managed to slip out of his grasp, an uncommon grin on his dark blue face. August righted himself moments later and a few feet from the ground and answered with a smile of his own when Aster dove into his neck. [b]"Don't touch my brother!"[/b] She cried maniacally, giggling as she tried to wrestle the much larger dragon out of the air. August laughed as he fought back, gently of course, as Aster tried to crawl onto his back. Just then two blurred shapes zoomed by, one an eye-catching brown the other a very shiny silver. A heartbeat later Opal had Satira by the tail, both of them laughing in their unique nocturne fashion. [b]"Got you!"[/b] Opal teased. [b]"Now I'm gonna get. . . Odyssey!"[/b] She decided with a grin, taking off towards the hovering wildclaw with a powerful wave of her wings. Odyssey made an excited sound in his throat and tried ducking out of the way like Ajax did, only the wind picked up just then and his wings threw him into a tight corkscrew motion. He came out of it dizzy and searching for his claws. [b]"Nice moves."[/b] August called, flitting up beside him. [b]"Even though half of it was accidental."[/b] he added with a sideways grin. Odyssey ducked his head, the milky white scales on his cheeks reddening. [b]"[i]Half[/i]?"[/b] He muttered pointedly. [b]"More like none of it."[/b] For a wildclaw he could stay aloft quite well, expanding his rather large wings to catch a sudden drift in the air to hover in place. [b]"That was super cool!"[/b] Aster said, swinging up beside them. [b]"Can I try?"[/b] She begged. August clapped her on the back with his talons, making the young dragon falter in midair. [b]"Of course!"[/b] He encouraged. [b]"The only one stopping you is you."[/b] Aster beamed at him. Even Odyssey flashed a thumbs-up at her, with, surprisingly, a smile on his face. Aster immediatly ducked out of the sky, throwing her body to the right. She spun once smoothly before overdoing it and ended up flailing in the air like a fish out of water, just barely managing to pull out of a glide before she smashed her skull on the road below. [b]"Woah, there."[/b] August called from above, concern on his face. [b]"Be careful."[/b] Aster glanced at her beating, giraffe-patterned wings, as if disappointed they couldn't pull off a slick move like Odyssey's. [b]"I will!"[/b] She assured him, coiling up her body to head back up. That's when a dark gray flash of metallic scales and vibrant wings burst out of the shadows, tackling Aster to the ground and encircling her snout and throat with hard gray talons. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40971893&skin=0&apparel=10373,12899,2598,6026,5672&xt=dressing.png[/img] The spiral squealed in protest, thrashing against her sudden bonds. That caught August and Odyssey's attention from above, both of them meeting the scene with wide-eyed shock. [b]"Aster!"[/b] August cried, falling into a dive. The claws tightened around Aster's throat. [b]"Not another wingbeat unless you want this hatchling dead."[/b] A voice behind her snarled, hot breath against the back of her neck. August balked in midair, real fear Aster had never seen on any of her friends' faces registering in his expression. Reluctantly, the skydancer landed lightly quite a ways away, looking sincerely like he wanted to punch something despite his pacifistic skydancer nature. Although he stayed away, not wanting any harm to come to Aster, Odyssey slammed into the ground right in front of the dragon that kept the spiral detained. Pure fury was blatantly visible on his normally casual face, his lips pulled back into a growl. [b]"You."[/b] he snarled, venomous hatred filling his voice. The dragon holding Aster laughed, the horrible sound sending claws dancing up Aster's spine. [b]"Me."[/b] The dragon agreed. [b]"I didn't much like you pulling your escape with your little friends."[/b] She sneered bitterly. [b]"So you'll come back to me before I have to kill someone."[/b] [b]"I won't let you kill anyone."[/b] Odyssey retorted, flexing his claws. Despite his obvious bravado, the young dragonet's voice was shaking. He bore too much pressure for a dragon his age. The mirror noticed, an evil grin spreading across her face. [b]"A brave little guy, aren't you?"[/b] She hissed, her claws prancing over the scales lining Aster's neck. [b]"That's exactly what I need."[/b] Odyssey's face contorted with rage and he began trembling, both with anger and fear. [b]"Let her go!"[/b] He demanded loudly. The mirror simply smirked. [b]"Oh! This little someone is special to you, isn't she?"[/b] She drawled, turning to gaze at Aster's face with her four piercing red eyes. Odyssey reddened, looking flustered. [b]"They're [i]all[/i] special to me!"[/b] He yelled. [b]"What's going on here?"[/b] A new, softer voice asked. Behind August, Janus stood with Opal right beside him, the nocturne glaring daggers at the mirror clutching Aster. [b]"She's the one we rescued Odyssey from."[/b] Opal muttered, narrowing her eyes. The mirror barked a bitter laugh. [b]"Rescued?"[/b] She echoed. [b]"Oh no [i]no[/i] you insolent child. You [i]stole[/i] him from me!"[/b] Opal growled deep in her throat. Janus, on the other hand, was distracted by something very different. [b]"You're one of the Serirrors!"[/b] He gasped, his eyes growing wide with fear. [b]"The mixed clan of serthis and mirrors!"[/b] A grin spread across the mirror's face. [b]"Well aren't you smart?"[/b] She drawled. [b]"Tell me, which clan that we destroyed are you from?"[/b] Janus scowled, the darkest look Opal had ever seen on his face. [b]"The shadow one."[/b] He growled. [b]"The ones who knew how to send messages to each other via pulses of glowing mushrooms. You're the one who fought beside Silence, the imperial."[/b] [b]"Oh, her, yes."[/b] Said the mirror with a smirk. [b]"She's off regrouping with the rest of us while I. . . retrieve some supplies."[/b] He eyes flashed towards Odyssey, who reacted with another bitter glare. [b]"She's always the one remembered though."[/b] The mirror continued. [b]"Silence, the big bad imperial who'll blow your house down."[/b] She sighed dramatically. [b]"Nobody ever remembers [i]me[/i]."[/b] [b]"So please, enlighten us."[/b] Opal said with zero percent enthusiasm. The mirror smirked and swelled up with pride. [b]"I am Stiletto."[/b] She snapped. [b]"And if you don't hand over that dragon I will slit this one's throat and you can watch her die on the pavement. Silence never lets us kill any of the dragons in the clans we attack."[/b] She muttered, shaking Aster like she was a ragdoll. Brief surprise and hope flashed in Janus's eyes. It vanished a second later. [b]"That sounds delightful."[/b] said Janus dryly. [b]"Release my daughter. [i]Now[/i]."[/b] The mirror cackled. [b]"Oh, this is your daughter?"[/b] She asked mockingly. [b]"This'll be fun-"[/b] She was cut off when a furious shape fell from the sky and wound his tail around his neck, attempting to wrangle her to the ground. [b]"Let my sister go!"[/b] Ajax snarled, baring his teeth as he pried at the mirror's talons with astounding strength. Stiletto grunted through the chokehold around her neck, just barely managing to throw Ajax onto the ground with a vicious blow from her talons. [b]"You're a strong little hatchling."[/b] Stiletto muttered in a raspy voice as Aster stared fearfully at her brother with wide eyes. A screech cut through the air from above, startling all the dragons on the ground. Stiletto glanced up just as a mottled black shape dove out of the air, digging it's claws into her shoulder blades and pecking at her eyes. Stiletto screamed and pried it loose from her face, releasing Aster in the process. The spiral gasped and immediately retreated, tugging Ajax back to his feet before pulling them both in the direction of the father. Ajax pulled away from her, struggling back to Stiletto. The animal that had attacked the mirror's face squaked indignantly and ruffled it's mottled feathers, flaring it's webbed wings and glaring at the dragoness with it's several red eyes. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/22401.png[/img] [b]"An Alpha Webwing!"[/b] Janus gasped, pulling Aster close to his chest. [b]"What's one of those doing here?"[/b] Stiletto bared her teeth at the webwing, who screeched indignantly and took to the air, groping at her face with it's slanted ebony claws. [b]"Get away."[/b] Stiletto snarled, trying to shove past it. The webwing warbled in disagreement and tore it's claws through her scales. Instead of screaming, Stiletto grunted at the pain, tearing it off of her face. [b]"I'll be back."[/b] She promised everyone with a menacing snarl, glaring through the blood that ran down her face. With that she whirled around and leaped away, once again disappearing into the shadows. A long silence filled the air once she had gone, only filled by the occasional triumphant noises of the webwing. Everyone watched as it fluttered through the air and settled itself comfortably on Ajax's shoulder, who staggered under it's weight. The webwing poked the spiral's nose affectionately with it's beak and promptly began gnawing on his ear. A light thrumming of claws rose to everyone's ears, and they all turned simultaneously to see Jade staring, aghast, at the aftershock of the earlier catastrophe. [b]"What happened here?"[/b] She asked worriedly, turning to Janus with searching eyes. He silently shook his head, slowly approaching his mate. [b]"My clan is alive."[/b] He murmured, cupping her head in his talons. Every emotion seemed to pass through Jade's head at once. [b]"O-oh."[/b] She murmured sadly. [b]"Are. . . are you going to look for them?"[/b] She asked hesitantly, as if fearing the answer. Janus shook his head. [b]"You're my family now."[/b] He murmured sincerely, grasping her talons in his own.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma[/size] AND THEN THEY KISS (Also, Stiletto isn't an official pinkerlocke dragon. More of an antagonist :3) [i]*flashes back to Odyssey and Aster*[/i] Hmm. . . [i]*prods thin ice with stick*[/i] [i]shiii[/i]*voice cracks*[i]iiiiip[/i]?

(Warning: Teeny bit of gore in this one!)

Day 65:
Aurora returned after a little while, a pleasant smile of her face. "It's fine." She assured everybody. "Just another group of dragons, but they seem nice enough." Jade circled back towards the ground, landing lightly on her nimble feet. "That's good." She said gladly. "I hope it won't be too crowded."

Aurora snorted. "This early in the morning? People are most likely finishing breakfast." She reminded the spiral. Jade laughed. "I guess you're right." She mused. "We better hurry then, before it gets busy."

Opal flitted out of the sky, poking Jade's shoulder to get her attention. "Most of us are already there." She pointed out, jabbing a claw over her own shoulder. Jade looked to the sky, where August soared hopelessly after Romeo, Aster, and Satira, trying to corral the three of them as they kept evading his grasp.

"Slowpoke!" Aster called at him, looping a figure eight through the sky. August smirked. "We'll see who's the slowpoke!" He challenged, diving after her. Aster squealed with delight and darted away, attempting to hide behind Odyssey. The young wildclaw faltered as Aster nearly flew into him, her small body ducking behind his wings.

August spread his wings wide and was swept through the air, nearly giving Odyssey a heart attack as he shot by at a scale's length. Angling his wings, August abruptly banked and twisted around in the air, lunging for Aster. The spiral noticed this too late and August managed to snag her wings before she could dart away. The both of them nearly fell out of the sky, doubling over laughing.

"Can I play?" Romeo asked hopefully, flitting up to them. Satira spun overhead, dipping down. "Please?" She begged. She was having so much fun she didn't even seem bothered about the sunlight that was starting to pour full heartedly onto the earth and fill the sky with light. Even Ajax glanced curiously at August.

The skydancer laughed. "Sure!" He said with a grin, releasing Aster and lifting himself higher into the air. "But be warned; I'm really good at flying." As if proving his point, the skydancer flipped upside down and fell into some complicated, though elegant, front flip, soaring back into the air.

"Not better then me!" Romeo countered. August grinned. "Hmm. A challenge!" He teased, racing after the young spiral. Romeo grinned and spiraled (LOL) away, aiming for the clouds. "Don't forget us!" Satira reminded him, beating the air with her wings. At the sound of her voice, August curled in his wings and swept a wide arc through the sky, bolting after her.

Satira laughed a light giggle and stopped beating her wings, falling below August's range before spreading her wings again and aiming upwards. August's claws curled around empty air, and when he turned around to look behind him, the dragonets were all several lengths away, joyously flipping through the air.

"Need some help?" A voice asked behind him. August turned around to see Opal, easily riding the winds with her faceted silver wings. "It wouldn't hurt." August said with a warm smile, brushing her wing against his. "Just try to keep up." Opal furrowed her brows. "Sassy August." She mumbled with an amused smile.

August grinned back, tossing his head. "These hatchlings won't catch themselves." He teased, wheeling away. Opal snorted with laughter and flitted after him, feeling slightly awkward as she tried to mimic the natural grace of a skydancer.

"Try to catch me!" Satira begged, tauntingly darting by their wings. Opal grinned mischievously and lunged for the small brown shape, which squealed happily and swooped away. Opal righted herself in the sky and soared after the other nocturne, catching the winds to ease into a simple glide.

August whirled around and went for Ajax, who made a startled sound in his throat and ducked out of the way. Agust laughed and dove after him, angling his wings to gentle fall into a downwards spiral. His claws just about closed in on Ajax's tail when the spiral dragonet feinted and managed to slip out of his grasp, an uncommon grin on his dark blue face.

August righted himself moments later and a few feet from the ground and answered with a smile of his own when Aster dove into his neck. "Don't touch my brother!" She cried maniacally, giggling as she tried to wrestle the much larger dragon out of the air. August laughed as he fought back, gently of course, as Aster tried to crawl onto his back.

Just then two blurred shapes zoomed by, one an eye-catching brown the other a very shiny silver. A heartbeat later Opal had Satira by the tail, both of them laughing in their unique nocturne fashion. "Got you!" Opal teased. "Now I'm gonna get. . . Odyssey!" She decided with a grin, taking off towards the hovering wildclaw with a powerful wave of her wings.

Odyssey made an excited sound in his throat and tried ducking out of the way like Ajax did, only the wind picked up just then and his wings threw him into a tight corkscrew motion. He came out of it dizzy and searching for his claws. "Nice moves." August called, flitting up beside him. "Even though half of it was accidental." he added with a sideways grin.

Odyssey ducked his head, the milky white scales on his cheeks reddening. "Half?" He muttered pointedly. "More like none of it." For a wildclaw he could stay aloft quite well, expanding his rather large wings to catch a sudden drift in the air to hover in place.

"That was super cool!" Aster said, swinging up beside them. "Can I try?" She begged. August clapped her on the back with his talons, making the young dragon falter in midair. "Of course!" He encouraged. "The only one stopping you is you." Aster beamed at him. Even Odyssey flashed a thumbs-up at her, with, surprisingly, a smile on his face.

Aster immediatly ducked out of the sky, throwing her body to the right. She spun once smoothly before overdoing it and ended up flailing in the air like a fish out of water, just barely managing to pull out of a glide before she smashed her skull on the road below. "Woah, there." August called from above, concern on his face. "Be careful."

Aster glanced at her beating, giraffe-patterned wings, as if disappointed they couldn't pull off a slick move like Odyssey's. "I will!" She assured him, coiling up her body to head back up. That's when a dark gray flash of metallic scales and vibrant wings burst out of the shadows, tackling Aster to the ground and encircling her snout and throat with hard gray talons.
dragon?did=40971893&skin=0&apparel=10373,12899,2598,6026,5672&xt=dressing.png
The spiral squealed in protest, thrashing against her sudden bonds. That caught August and Odyssey's attention from above, both of them meeting the scene with wide-eyed shock. "Aster!" August cried, falling into a dive.

The claws tightened around Aster's throat. "Not another wingbeat unless you want this hatchling dead." A voice behind her snarled, hot breath against the back of her neck. August balked in midair, real fear Aster had never seen on any of her friends' faces registering in his expression.

Reluctantly, the skydancer landed lightly quite a ways away, looking sincerely like he wanted to punch something despite his pacifistic skydancer nature. Although he stayed away, not wanting any harm to come to Aster, Odyssey slammed into the ground right in front of the dragon that kept the spiral detained. Pure fury was blatantly visible on his normally casual face, his lips pulled back into a growl.

"You." he snarled, venomous hatred filling his voice. The dragon holding Aster laughed, the horrible sound sending claws dancing up Aster's spine. "Me." The dragon agreed. "I didn't much like you pulling your escape with your little friends." She sneered bitterly. "So you'll come back to me before I have to kill someone."

"I won't let you kill anyone." Odyssey retorted, flexing his claws. Despite his obvious bravado, the young dragonet's voice was shaking. He bore too much pressure for a dragon his age. The mirror noticed, an evil grin spreading across her face.

"A brave little guy, aren't you?" She hissed, her claws prancing over the scales lining Aster's neck. "That's exactly what I need." Odyssey's face contorted with rage and he began trembling, both with anger and fear. "Let her go!" He demanded loudly.

The mirror simply smirked. "Oh! This little someone is special to you, isn't she?" She drawled, turning to gaze at Aster's face with her four piercing red eyes. Odyssey reddened, looking flustered. "They're all special to me!" He yelled.

"What's going on here?" A new, softer voice asked. Behind August, Janus stood with Opal right beside him, the nocturne glaring daggers at the mirror clutching Aster. "She's the one we rescued Odyssey from." Opal muttered, narrowing her eyes. The mirror barked a bitter laugh. "Rescued?" She echoed. "Oh no no you insolent child. You stole him from me!"

Opal growled deep in her throat. Janus, on the other hand, was distracted by something very different. "You're one of the Serirrors!" He gasped, his eyes growing wide with fear. "The mixed clan of serthis and mirrors!" A grin spread across the mirror's face. "Well aren't you smart?" She drawled. "Tell me, which clan that we destroyed are you from?"

Janus scowled, the darkest look Opal had ever seen on his face. "The shadow one." He growled. "The ones who knew how to send messages to each other via pulses of glowing mushrooms. You're the one who fought beside Silence, the imperial."

"Oh, her, yes." Said the mirror with a smirk. "She's off regrouping with the rest of us while I. . . retrieve some supplies." He eyes flashed towards Odyssey, who reacted with another bitter glare. "She's always the one remembered though." The mirror continued. "Silence, the big bad imperial who'll blow your house down." She sighed dramatically. "Nobody ever remembers me."

"So please, enlighten us." Opal said with zero percent enthusiasm. The mirror smirked and swelled up with pride. "I am Stiletto." She snapped. "And if you don't hand over that dragon I will slit this one's throat and you can watch her die on the pavement. Silence never lets us kill any of the dragons in the clans we attack." She muttered, shaking Aster like she was a ragdoll.

Brief surprise and hope flashed in Janus's eyes. It vanished a second later. "That sounds delightful." said Janus dryly. "Release my daughter. Now." The mirror cackled. "Oh, this is your daughter?" She asked mockingly. "This'll be fun-" She was cut off when a furious shape fell from the sky and wound his tail around his neck, attempting to wrangle her to the ground.

"Let my sister go!" Ajax snarled, baring his teeth as he pried at the mirror's talons with astounding strength. Stiletto grunted through the chokehold around her neck, just barely managing to throw Ajax onto the ground with a vicious blow from her talons. "You're a strong little hatchling." Stiletto muttered in a raspy voice as Aster stared fearfully at her brother with wide eyes.

A screech cut through the air from above, startling all the dragons on the ground. Stiletto glanced up just as a mottled black shape dove out of the air, digging it's claws into her shoulder blades and pecking at her eyes. Stiletto screamed and pried it loose from her face, releasing Aster in the process.

The spiral gasped and immediately retreated, tugging Ajax back to his feet before pulling them both in the direction of the father. Ajax pulled away from her, struggling back to Stiletto. The animal that had attacked the mirror's face squaked indignantly and ruffled it's mottled feathers, flaring it's webbed wings and glaring at the dragoness with it's several red eyes.

22401.png

"An Alpha Webwing!" Janus gasped, pulling Aster close to his chest. "What's one of those doing here?" Stiletto bared her teeth at the webwing, who screeched indignantly and took to the air, groping at her face with it's slanted ebony claws.

"Get away." Stiletto snarled, trying to shove past it. The webwing warbled in disagreement and tore it's claws through her scales. Instead of screaming, Stiletto grunted at the pain, tearing it off of her face.

"I'll be back." She promised everyone with a menacing snarl, glaring through the blood that ran down her face. With that she whirled around and leaped away, once again disappearing into the shadows. A long silence filled the air once she had gone, only filled by the occasional triumphant noises of the webwing.

Everyone watched as it fluttered through the air and settled itself comfortably on Ajax's shoulder, who staggered under it's weight. The webwing poked the spiral's nose affectionately with it's beak and promptly began gnawing on his ear.

A light thrumming of claws rose to everyone's ears, and they all turned simultaneously to see Jade staring, aghast, at the aftershock of the earlier catastrophe. "What happened here?" She asked worriedly, turning to Janus with searching eyes. He silently shook his head, slowly approaching his mate.

"My clan is alive." He murmured, cupping her head in his talons. Every emotion seemed to pass through Jade's head at once. "O-oh." She murmured sadly. "Are. . . are you going to look for them?" She asked hesitantly, as if fearing the answer. Janus shook his head. "You're my family now." He murmured sincerely, grasping her talons in his own.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma
AND THEN THEY KISS

(Also, Stiletto isn't an official pinkerlocke dragon. More of an antagonist :3)

*flashes back to Odyssey and Aster*
Hmm. . .
*prods thin ice with stick*

shiii*voice cracks*iiiiip?
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aerherstorm Ahhhh, shipping moment. Also, I love how Ajax and his webwing flew out of the sky like a superhero. Superman XD
@Aerherstorm Ahhhh, shipping moment. Also, I love how Ajax and his webwing flew out of the sky like a superhero. Superman XD
tbHpr.gifVB4qH.gif9Vxv6.gifdxK2S.gifbABxQ.gif7qglm.gifQCcgi.gifGJJIG.gifO7UxO.giflGYgC.gifxscJQ.gifBMSFu.gifmAYc1.gif

^ click on eggs to help hatch them
Shipshipshipship
Shipshipshipship
tjyjq28.png v20KC4X.png
@Digimon11
*dramatic music*
Webwing ex Machina :3

@CrAZDragon
*runs around flailing arms in the air*
Shipshipshipshipship
@Digimon11
*dramatic music*
Webwing ex Machina :3

@CrAZDragon
*runs around flailing arms in the air*
Shipshipshipshipship
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm

Oooooo she makes for a interesting antagonist! I'm glad everyone was okay though, I was really worried for Aster, and Odyssey...
@Aetherstorm

Oooooo she makes for a interesting antagonist! I'm glad everyone was okay though, I was really worried for Aster, and Odyssey...
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
SHIPSHIPSHIP

@Aetherstorm

I'm gonna be really busy for the next few weeks so ill be on less :(
SHIPSHIPSHIP

@Aetherstorm

I'm gonna be really busy for the next few weeks so ill be on less :(
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
@Petall
I'm glad you like her! I have lots of hopefully interesting stuff planned for her >:)

@Avu42
It's okay! I know the feeling XP
@Petall
I'm glad you like her! I have lots of hopefully interesting stuff planned for her >:)

@Avu42
It's okay! I know the feeling XP
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm
SHIIIIIIIP THEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM
ODYSSTER IS NOW A THING
@Aetherstorm
SHIIIIIIIP THEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM
ODYSSTER IS NOW A THING
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 240 241