Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 240 241
@ObsidianMage
Don't worry! Accidental genius is my type of genius :D
@ObsidianMage
Don't worry! Accidental genius is my type of genius :D
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm
WOO! Accidental genius for the win!
Also, I have a feeling you’ll like my Pinkerlocke update for today. I’ll try and get it completely written ASAP!
@Aetherstorm
WOO! Accidental genius for the win!
Also, I have a feeling you’ll like my Pinkerlocke update for today. I’ll try and get it completely written ASAP!
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
I bet it's shipping.

. . .

Is it shipping?

I saw that Duskrunner had a crush on Kat in his bio.
I totally bet it's shipping
@ObsidianMage
I bet it's shipping.

. . .

Is it shipping?

I saw that Duskrunner had a crush on Kat in his bio.
I totally bet it's shipping
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm
hOW DID YOU REPLY SO FAST
it might be
@Aetherstorm
hOW DID YOU REPLY SO FAST
it might be

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
MAGIC

and much boredom
@ObsidianMage
MAGIC

and much boredom
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm
You will find out what happens, don’t worry...
@Aetherstorm
You will find out what happens, don’t worry...

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif

7YNarK2.gif
[center][item=irradiated pear] (Read the description on this one. I'm not kidding, it's [i]hilarious[/i]!) [b]Day 59:[/b] True, Arion did not have to wait very long until Lost returned. Just to be safe, however, he relocated himself to a street quite a bit away from the gathered dragons, but still in sight of them. Arion pressed himself closer into the shadows, trying to calm his feverishly beating heart, when three dragons appeared out of the blue and practically fell on top of him, nearly giving the young spiral a heart attack. [b]"Where are they?"[/b] Opal snarled, leaping to her feet the moment she managed to pull her tail out from underneath Zaffer's foreleg. [b]"I'll explode [i]all[/i] the bushes!"[/b] Zaffer grunted and sat up, shaking his head vigorously. [b]"Don't go exploding bushes just yet."[/b] he insisted, his voice slurred with dizziness. [b]"We wanna have [i]stealth[/i] an' stuff. . ."[/b] he trailed off, nearly smacking his head into a wall. Arion raised his brows at Lost. She rolled her eyes and made an irritated [b]"Hmph"[/b] noise. [b]"I can't travel with more than two dragons at a time."[/b] She explained. [b]"We decided on these two because they have the. . . most effective magic."[/b] Zaffer's head shot up. [b]"What? Magic?"[/b] He sputtered, leaning against a wall. [b]"I thought I was here, for, y'know, moral support."[/b] He caught the look on Opal's face. [b]"Maybe not. . ?"[/b] he added feebly. Opal barked a laugh and slapped his shoulder reassuringly. [b]"Don't worry!"[/b] She assured him, slightly cross-eyed. [b]"I'll explode the bushes for you!"[/b] [b]"There aren't any bushes to explode, Opal."[/b] Arion pointed out. Opal did a double take, squinting at the crowd of dragons. [b]"That sucks."[/b] She muttered. [b]"But I can change that."[/b] the nocturne spread her talons, which began to glow with the same emerald light as her eyes. Lost caught them and shook her head. [b]"We need a plan first."[/b] the pearlcatcher insisted. [b]"So we explode the right bushes around the right dragons. They could notice us if we do it wrong, and personally, I'm not sure I want to fight all of them."[/b] She waved her talons at the clustered dragons. As if on command, a fire-eyed skydancer hiding beneath a swathe of dark cloth exhaled a burst of white-hot flame into the air, causing the dragons around him to scramble away from the flames. [b]"I wouldn't be able to shadow us away either."[/b] Lost continued with a slightly worried tone. [b]"If I want to get us back to the rest of the dragons [i]with[/i] the wildclaw, I'll need to spare my energy for one last jump."[/b] She turned her head to Arion, who felt his heart thunder rapidly in his chest, both with anxiety and some other feel he couldn't quite put his claw on. [b]"What about that destructive lightning thing you mentioned earlier?"[/b] Lost asked curiously. Arion nodded, nervously wringing his talons together. [b]"This would seem like an appropriate time for that."[/b] he agreed reluctantly, self-consciously reaching up to touch the naturally formed gem embedded in his head. Lost nodded, setting her jaw with grim determination. [b]"Opal, I don't think you're exploding bush plan is a bad idea."[/b] She said, nodding to the silver nocturne. Opal snorted. [b]"Of course it isn't."[/b] She said with a teasing grin. [b]"It's [i]exploding bushes[/i]."[/b] Lost shot her a small smile. [b]"Zaffer, you don't need to use magic, if you're that worried about it."[/b] Lost continued, turning to the big imperial. Zaffer exhaled, quite a bit of tension disappearing from his wings. [b]"How so?"[/b] he asked, as if attempting to hide his relief. [b]"You can be a distraction."[/b] Lost continued. Suddenly Zaffer didn't look as relieved anymore, but his expression told them that [i]anything[/i] was better than using magic. Lost continued, ignoring Zaffer's face. [b]"While everyone is distracted by a giant blue dragon yelling stuff Opal can conjure up some bushes and vines to ensnare everybody with."[/b] Opal smiled brilliantly at this, as if she couldn't wait to blow up some shrubbery. [b]"Then Arion and I will sneak in and try to free the little guy, or just grab him if someone notices us."[/b] Arion could feel his anxiety rising again. [b]"[i]If[/i] someone notices us?"[/b] He echoed. Lost nodded grimly. [b]"If that happens, we'll use your destructive lightning powers as back-up, and Opal can explode some bushes too. After that, it's pretty much a beeline to the shadows."[/b] Everyone nodded, though at varying levels of uneasiness. [b]"So. . . I just step out and start shouting?"[/b] Zaffer asked with a shaky voice once a silence had begun to settle over the group. Lost nodded and Opal gave him an encouraging nudge. [b]"Just insult their moms or something."[/b] The nocturne recommended with an eager, mischievous smile. Zaffer hesitated. [b]"But their moms could be really nice-"[/b] [b]"Oh, just go!"[/b] Opal blurted. [b]"You'll have bush-exploding backup hiding in the shadows."[/b] She added with a wink. Zaffer smiled nervously, looking more like he was trying not to burp, and stepped out of the blanket of shadows, spreading his wings to get maximum effect. Opal shrunk behind a corner, only her piercing green eyes visible behind the crumbling brick wall. Lost and Arion shared a glance before nodding to each other and setting off in the opposite direction, slipping just out of sight as the crowd noticed Zaffer, almost all of them turning their head at once. The massive imperial appeared to falter a bit under the pressure of all the steely, annoyed eyes, of the crowd of dragons. Thankfully, he managed to gather himself and yell something. [b]"YOU ALL SMELL!"[/b] he declared eloquently, raising his voice into a shout. Most dragons, including the mirror on the stage, bared their teeth and snarled, but a pearlcatcher with a broken nasal horn self-consciously sniffed his armpit. Opal had trouble holding back her laughter, especially when one ticked off coatl shouted back. [b]"[i]YOU[/i] SMELL!"[/b] Earning a few snickers from the crowd. Zaffer wrinkled his nose at her. [b]"Your [i]mom[/i] smells!"[/b] he retorted sassily. Near the front, a mirror with a steely gray helmet and pale yellow eyes snarled and lunged at the imperial, his claws outstretched. Taking this as her cue, Opal narrowed her emerald eyes in concentration until a thick, leafy vine exploded out of the ground, winding it's way around the mirror's midsection and slamming him back into the ground. A ripple of surprise wet through the gathered crowd of dragons, a few of them remarking about Zaffer's eyes. [b]"You're all morons!"[/b] the mirror on the stage roared, leaping to the ground. [b]"And you [i]do[/i] smell! JUST ATTACK HIM."[/b] the crowd hesitated, except for a fae and a tundra, who were both pinned before they could do anything more than bare their teeth. [b]"That isn't a good way to make a sales pitch."[/b] A voice muttered from the ground, drawing sniggers from the rest of the dragons. The mirror's face contorted with rage. [b]"He's a good guy!"[/b] She snarled, as if this was the worst offence she could think of. [b]"Looking to stop [i]all[/i] of us, not just me!"[/b] When this was met with silence, the mirror rolled her eyes and gave in. [b]"Whoever takes him down gets a fifty percent discount on the wildclaw."[/b] She muttered, leaning back as if she were disappointed she hadn't started a mob of angry dragons. These words had almost the exact same effect. More than half the dragons in the crowd surged to life, flinging themselves at Zaffer. Opal stifled a whimper of mental pain as she pushed her power even further, causing thick roots to throw themselves at the attacking dragons and pin them all to the ground. At this, the mirror screeched with rage and threw herself at Zaffer, her wings snapping open. Opal could only manage a little weed to curl around her ankle, which was promptly snapped in half by momentum. Reacting instinctively, Zaffer smacked the mirror out of the air with his large talons, throwing her to the ground. Upon impact, the air was showered with magenta sparks, leaving a scorching scar on the mirror's side. Zaffer whimpered and curled his tail around his back talons. [b]"I'm sorry. Not all of you smell."[/b] He hissed, slinking away. One guardian still trapped to the floor via foliage roared with contempt and thrashed against her bonds, which Opal reacted to by making them burst into a million little bits of green and knocking the dragon out cold in the process. The dragons who were tied up abruptly stopped their feeble struggles (except for the lead mirror) and those who hadn't attacked snuck back into the darkness, turning their backs to their supposed comrades. Only the imperial from the other side of the stage remained unbound, narrowing her eyes at Zaffer. Still, she remained silent and unmoving. Arion and Lost had managed to creep around the scene unnoticed, even without Lost using her magic for invisibility. They had arrived at the stage, but the imposing imperial at the other end had still not moved from her post. A small breeze crept by, tickling Arion's scales, and suddenly he had the urge to sneeze. The second he opened his mouth Lost made a sputtering sound and closed it for him, shooting Arion a sharp look. He shrugged feebly and turned his attention back to the moldy wooden stage, where the little wildclaw hatchling (what a resourceful little guy!) had managed to struggle to one end of the stage, despite the metal bands weighing him down. Lost hissed sharply in an attempt to catch his attention. The Wildclaw glanced up, first surprise registering on his face, then having it collapse with relief. So did he, actually, losing his balance and tumbling onto the stage, somehow wedging one of his bonds around a loose floorboard in the process. Lost groaned. Meanwhile, Arion's nose still itched, but Lost hadn't loosened her grip. [b]"We're going to have to get him."[/b] Lost hissed. Arion nodded as well as he could. Lost fixed him with a hard stare. [b]"Just don't sneeze."[/b] She insisted, taking her claws off of his snout. Arion struggled to do so, but managed to fight off the urge before emerging from the shadows. With a faint nod and a swift leap, Lost was on the stage, crouching beside the younger, struggling wildclaw. His eyes shone with hope as Arion joined her a second later, his footsteps sure and precise. [b]"Thank you for trying to save me!"[/b] The wildclaw whispered hoarsely, holding out his front talons. [b]"Can you get these off?"[/b] Lost inspected them closely, rapping the metal bands with her sharp claws. [b]"I don't know how we can undo them."[/b] She murmured quietly. [b]"We'll have to find a way to get them off of you once we escape."[/b] The wildclaw nodded in agreement, and stayed silent as Lost pried the band off of the end of the loose floorboard. She eventually got it free, freeing the wildclaw's feet (though they were still tied together) with a loud creak. This was met with a long silence from everyone, and in a heartbeat, a shadow fell on them from above, accompanied by a low growling. Lost glanced up to find the face of the imperial, her lips curled back and claws extended. For a moment, everything seemed to be frozen in that tiny millisecond of time. Then Opal cried out and all her magical plants exploded, like a chain reaction, blowing smithereens of leaves into the air and knocking out any dragon within a five-foot radius. The imperial stumbled back, surprised by the sudden outburst of noise. [b]"Let's go!"[/b] Lost yelled, grabbing the wildclaw by his shoulders and leaping off the stage, closely followed by Arion. The imperial whipped her head towards them and reached out, ready to smack the three of them to the ground. That's when Arion had to sneeze again, the exact same time Lost yelled. [b]"Lightning!"[/b] In a strangled, frenzied cry. Channeling the magic inside him in a rush of adrenaline, Arion sneezed, releasing several gigawatts of energy into the air through his nostrils. With a brilliant lightshow of crackling blue electricity, a miniature explosion threw Lost, Arion, the the yet-to-be-named wildclaw backwards into a wall. The imperial stumbled back, blinded and stunned by the sudden outburst of magic. Across the chaotic scene, Opal jabbed Zaffer in the neck and grabbed his arm, pulling him towards Lost. Opal narrowly dodged the staggering imperial as she lunged for her and managed to land softly in the shadows, just as Zaffer came crashing in behind her, skidding to a halt. [b]"You got him, right?"[/b] Opal asked, staring closely at the wildclaw Lost held, still clumsily staggering about. [b]"Good. Now shadow travel."[/b] Opal insisted impatiently, shooting a nervous glance behind her. [b]"[i]Quickly[/i]!"[/b] Lost nodded and gritted her teeth. She took the wildclaw under one arm, reached out and touched Arion's shoulder with the other. Using her tail, she wound it around one of Opal's claws, and fanned her wings to graze Zaffer's scales. Inhaling deeply, the pearlcatcher leaned forward, and together the five of them were thrown into pool of darkness, refreshing silence covering them like a thick blanket.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn@Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] Pardon me if the build of this update is a bit messy ^^' It was rather frenzied and urgent. AND YES I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW THE WILDCLAW'S NAME YET I'll get to it. 'S [i]kinda[/i] hard in this update after all XP

(Read the description on this one. I'm not kidding, it's hilarious!)

Day 59:
True, Arion did not have to wait very long until Lost returned. Just to be safe, however, he relocated himself to a street quite a bit away from the gathered dragons, but still in sight of them. Arion pressed himself closer into the shadows, trying to calm his feverishly beating heart, when three dragons appeared out of the blue and practically fell on top of him, nearly giving the young spiral a heart attack.

"Where are they?" Opal snarled, leaping to her feet the moment she managed to pull her tail out from underneath Zaffer's foreleg. "I'll explode all the bushes!" Zaffer grunted and sat up, shaking his head vigorously. "Don't go exploding bushes just yet." he insisted, his voice slurred with dizziness. "We wanna have stealth an' stuff. . ." he trailed off, nearly smacking his head into a wall.

Arion raised his brows at Lost. She rolled her eyes and made an irritated "Hmph" noise. "I can't travel with more than two dragons at a time." She explained. "We decided on these two because they have the. . . most effective magic." Zaffer's head shot up.

"What? Magic?" He sputtered, leaning against a wall. "I thought I was here, for, y'know, moral support." He caught the look on Opal's face. "Maybe not. . ?" he added feebly. Opal barked a laugh and slapped his shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry!" She assured him, slightly cross-eyed. "I'll explode the bushes for you!"

"There aren't any bushes to explode, Opal." Arion pointed out. Opal did a double take, squinting at the crowd of dragons. "That sucks." She muttered. "But I can change that." the nocturne spread her talons, which began to glow with the same emerald light as her eyes. Lost caught them and shook her head.

"We need a plan first." the pearlcatcher insisted. "So we explode the right bushes around the right dragons. They could notice us if we do it wrong, and personally, I'm not sure I want to fight all of them." She waved her talons at the clustered dragons. As if on command, a fire-eyed skydancer hiding beneath a swathe of dark cloth exhaled a burst of white-hot flame into the air, causing the dragons around him to scramble away from the flames.

"I wouldn't be able to shadow us away either." Lost continued with a slightly worried tone. "If I want to get us back to the rest of the dragons with the wildclaw, I'll need to spare my energy for one last jump." She turned her head to Arion, who felt his heart thunder rapidly in his chest, both with anxiety and some other feel he couldn't quite put his claw on. "What about that destructive lightning thing you mentioned earlier?" Lost asked curiously.

Arion nodded, nervously wringing his talons together. "This would seem like an appropriate time for that." he agreed reluctantly, self-consciously reaching up to touch the naturally formed gem embedded in his head. Lost nodded, setting her jaw with grim determination.

"Opal, I don't think you're exploding bush plan is a bad idea." She said, nodding to the silver nocturne. Opal snorted. "Of course it isn't." She said with a teasing grin. "It's exploding bushes." Lost shot her a small smile. "Zaffer, you don't need to use magic, if you're that worried about it." Lost continued, turning to the big imperial.

Zaffer exhaled, quite a bit of tension disappearing from his wings. "How so?" he asked, as if attempting to hide his relief. "You can be a distraction." Lost continued. Suddenly Zaffer didn't look as relieved anymore, but his expression told them that anything was better than using magic.

Lost continued, ignoring Zaffer's face. "While everyone is distracted by a giant blue dragon yelling stuff Opal can conjure up some bushes and vines to ensnare everybody with." Opal smiled brilliantly at this, as if she couldn't wait to blow up some shrubbery. "Then Arion and I will sneak in and try to free the little guy, or just grab him if someone notices us."

Arion could feel his anxiety rising again. "If someone notices us?" He echoed. Lost nodded grimly. "If that happens, we'll use your destructive lightning powers as back-up, and Opal can explode some bushes too. After that, it's pretty much a beeline to the shadows." Everyone nodded, though at varying levels of uneasiness.

"So. . . I just step out and start shouting?" Zaffer asked with a shaky voice once a silence had begun to settle over the group. Lost nodded and Opal gave him an encouraging nudge. "Just insult their moms or something." The nocturne recommended with an eager, mischievous smile. Zaffer hesitated. "But their moms could be really nice-"

"Oh, just go!" Opal blurted. "You'll have bush-exploding backup hiding in the shadows." She added with a wink. Zaffer smiled nervously, looking more like he was trying not to burp, and stepped out of the blanket of shadows, spreading his wings to get maximum effect.

Opal shrunk behind a corner, only her piercing green eyes visible behind the crumbling brick wall. Lost and Arion shared a glance before nodding to each other and setting off in the opposite direction, slipping just out of sight as the crowd noticed Zaffer, almost all of them turning their head at once.

The massive imperial appeared to falter a bit under the pressure of all the steely, annoyed eyes, of the crowd of dragons. Thankfully, he managed to gather himself and yell something. "YOU ALL SMELL!" he declared eloquently, raising his voice into a shout. Most dragons, including the mirror on the stage, bared their teeth and snarled, but a pearlcatcher with a broken nasal horn self-consciously sniffed his armpit.

Opal had trouble holding back her laughter, especially when one ticked off coatl shouted back. "YOU SMELL!" Earning a few snickers from the crowd. Zaffer wrinkled his nose at her. "Your mom smells!" he retorted sassily. Near the front, a mirror with a steely gray helmet and pale yellow eyes snarled and lunged at the imperial, his claws outstretched.

Taking this as her cue, Opal narrowed her emerald eyes in concentration until a thick, leafy vine exploded out of the ground, winding it's way around the mirror's midsection and slamming him back into the ground. A ripple of surprise wet through the gathered crowd of dragons, a few of them remarking about Zaffer's eyes.

"You're all morons!" the mirror on the stage roared, leaping to the ground. "And you do smell! JUST ATTACK HIM." the crowd hesitated, except for a fae and a tundra, who were both pinned before they could do anything more than bare their teeth. "That isn't a good way to make a sales pitch." A voice muttered from the ground, drawing sniggers from the rest of the dragons.

The mirror's face contorted with rage. "He's a good guy!" She snarled, as if this was the worst offence she could think of. "Looking to stop all of us, not just me!" When this was met with silence, the mirror rolled her eyes and gave in. "Whoever takes him down gets a fifty percent discount on the wildclaw." She muttered, leaning back as if she were disappointed she hadn't started a mob of angry dragons.

These words had almost the exact same effect. More than half the dragons in the crowd surged to life, flinging themselves at Zaffer. Opal stifled a whimper of mental pain as she pushed her power even further, causing thick roots to throw themselves at the attacking dragons and pin them all to the ground.

At this, the mirror screeched with rage and threw herself at Zaffer, her wings snapping open. Opal could only manage a little weed to curl around her ankle, which was promptly snapped in half by momentum.

Reacting instinctively, Zaffer smacked the mirror out of the air with his large talons, throwing her to the ground. Upon impact, the air was showered with magenta sparks, leaving a scorching scar on the mirror's side. Zaffer whimpered and curled his tail around his back talons. "I'm sorry. Not all of you smell." He hissed, slinking away.

One guardian still trapped to the floor via foliage roared with contempt and thrashed against her bonds, which Opal reacted to by making them burst into a million little bits of green and knocking the dragon out cold in the process.

The dragons who were tied up abruptly stopped their feeble struggles (except for the lead mirror) and those who hadn't attacked snuck back into the darkness, turning their backs to their supposed comrades. Only the imperial from the other side of the stage remained unbound, narrowing her eyes at Zaffer. Still, she remained silent and unmoving.

Arion and Lost had managed to creep around the scene unnoticed, even without Lost using her magic for invisibility. They had arrived at the stage, but the imposing imperial at the other end had still not moved from her post. A small breeze crept by, tickling Arion's scales, and suddenly he had the urge to sneeze.

The second he opened his mouth Lost made a sputtering sound and closed it for him, shooting Arion a sharp look. He shrugged feebly and turned his attention back to the moldy wooden stage, where the little wildclaw hatchling (what a resourceful little guy!) had managed to struggle to one end of the stage, despite the metal bands weighing him down.

Lost hissed sharply in an attempt to catch his attention. The Wildclaw glanced up, first surprise registering on his face, then having it collapse with relief. So did he, actually, losing his balance and tumbling onto the stage, somehow wedging one of his bonds around a loose floorboard in the process.

Lost groaned. Meanwhile, Arion's nose still itched, but Lost hadn't loosened her grip. "We're going to have to get him." Lost hissed. Arion nodded as well as he could. Lost fixed him with a hard stare. "Just don't sneeze." She insisted, taking her claws off of his snout. Arion struggled to do so, but managed to fight off the urge before emerging from the shadows.

With a faint nod and a swift leap, Lost was on the stage, crouching beside the younger, struggling wildclaw. His eyes shone with hope as Arion joined her a second later, his footsteps sure and precise. "Thank you for trying to save me!" The wildclaw whispered hoarsely, holding out his front talons. "Can you get these off?"

Lost inspected them closely, rapping the metal bands with her sharp claws. "I don't know how we can undo them." She murmured quietly. "We'll have to find a way to get them off of you once we escape." The wildclaw nodded in agreement, and stayed silent as Lost pried the band off of the end of the loose floorboard. She eventually got it free, freeing the wildclaw's feet (though they were still tied together) with a loud creak.

This was met with a long silence from everyone, and in a heartbeat, a shadow fell on them from above, accompanied by a low growling. Lost glanced up to find the face of the imperial, her lips curled back and claws extended. For a moment, everything seemed to be frozen in that tiny millisecond of time.

Then Opal cried out and all her magical plants exploded, like a chain reaction, blowing smithereens of leaves into the air and knocking out any dragon within a five-foot radius. The imperial stumbled back, surprised by the sudden outburst of noise. "Let's go!" Lost yelled, grabbing the wildclaw by his shoulders and leaping off the stage, closely followed by Arion. The imperial whipped her head towards them and reached out, ready to smack the three of them to the ground.

That's when Arion had to sneeze again, the exact same time Lost yelled. "Lightning!" In a strangled, frenzied cry. Channeling the magic inside him in a rush of adrenaline, Arion sneezed, releasing several gigawatts of energy into the air through his nostrils. With a brilliant lightshow of crackling blue electricity, a miniature explosion threw Lost, Arion, the the yet-to-be-named wildclaw backwards into a wall.

The imperial stumbled back, blinded and stunned by the sudden outburst of magic. Across the chaotic scene, Opal jabbed Zaffer in the neck and grabbed his arm, pulling him towards Lost. Opal narrowly dodged the staggering imperial as she lunged for her and managed to land softly in the shadows, just as Zaffer came crashing in behind her, skidding to a halt.

"You got him, right?" Opal asked, staring closely at the wildclaw Lost held, still clumsily staggering about. "Good. Now shadow travel." Opal insisted impatiently, shooting a nervous glance behind her. "Quickly!"

Lost nodded and gritted her teeth. She took the wildclaw under one arm, reached out and touched Arion's shoulder with the other. Using her tail, she wound it around one of Opal's claws, and fanned her wings to graze Zaffer's scales. Inhaling deeply, the pearlcatcher leaned forward, and together the five of them were thrown into pool of darkness, refreshing silence covering them like a thick blanket.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn@Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
Pardon me if the build of this update is a bit messy ^^' It was rather frenzied and urgent.

AND YES I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW THE WILDCLAW'S NAME YET

I'll get to it. 'S kinda hard in this update after all XP
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
YAY I LOVE IT

@Aetherstorm
YAY I LOVE IT

@Aetherstorm
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
@Aetherstorm
“YOU ALL SMELL”
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, Zaffer.
10/10 update.
@Aetherstorm
“YOU ALL SMELL”
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, Zaffer.
10/10 update.

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif

7YNarK2.gif
@ObsidianMage
THEY ALL SMELL!

And thank you! It was one of his more memorable moments XD
@ObsidianMage
THEY ALL SMELL!

And thank you! It was one of his more memorable moments XD
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 240 241