Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 240 241
[center][item=Chrysoberyl] (Bio Day because I have no idea what to write otherwise :3) [b]Bio Day:[/b] [quote name=Aurora] Aurora is mostly a moody, constantly irritated coatl, something from her past affecting her as a dragon today. Though she is openly bitter to many dragons, she can care for others just as well. She loves her adopted brother Arion, and wouldn't want any harm to come to him. She's just slightly annoying about it. Aurora set off for the Windswept Plateau from her original clan in the Shifting Expanse with him, but her intentions there are still unknown. She is rather secretive about her past, and gets snappy whenever you pressure her about it. Though she may seem steely and unemotional, she holds strong sorrow somewhere deep within. [img]https://image.ibb.co/bVkAM7/Screen_Shot_2018_05_07_at_5_10_31_PM.png[/img][/quote] [quote name=Arion] Arion is certainly a rarity when it comes to dragonkind. With no actual biological parents of his own, the young spiral is usually the odd one out, bearing elemental powers heightened beyond the normal capabilities of his kind. This leaves him quiet socially awkward with dragon who he isn't used to. Before he only trusted himself in the presence of Aurora, his adoptive sister. But now that he finds himself in a small, makeshift clan of other dragons, he must learn to get a grip on his supernatural abilities before he blows something up on accident. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39313365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393134/39313365_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote][/center] ------- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn@Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] I had serious writer's block today, so I couldn't figure out what to write about and how it could contribute to the story. I'm open to suggestions! It'll keep future updates from being excessively boring ^^'

(Bio Day because I have no idea what to write otherwise :3)

Bio Day:
Aurora wrote:
Aurora is mostly a moody, constantly irritated coatl, something from her past affecting her as a dragon today. Though she is openly bitter to many dragons, she can care for others just as well. She loves her adopted brother Arion, and wouldn't want any harm to come to him. She's just slightly annoying about it. Aurora set off for the Windswept Plateau from her original clan in the Shifting Expanse with him, but her intentions there are still unknown. She is rather secretive about her past, and gets snappy whenever you pressure her about it. Though she may seem steely and unemotional, she holds strong sorrow somewhere deep within.
Screen_Shot_2018_05_07_at_5_10_31_PM.png

Arion wrote:
Arion is certainly a rarity when it comes to dragonkind. With no actual biological parents of his own, the young spiral is usually the odd one out, bearing elemental powers heightened beyond the normal capabilities of his kind. This leaves him quiet socially awkward with dragon who he isn't used to. Before he only trusted himself in the presence of Aurora, his adoptive sister. But now that he finds himself in a small, makeshift clan of other dragons, he must learn to get a grip on his supernatural abilities before he blows something up on accident.

39313365_350.png

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314@WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer@Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist@Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen@VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130@ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn@Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
I had serious writer's block today, so I couldn't figure out what to write about and how it could contribute to the story. I'm open to suggestions! It'll keep future updates from being excessively boring ^^'
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm
1. Don't care either way XD Laser Narwhals is cute but so are regular updates.
2. Yes!! Actually, it's now Canon that some dragons have lips. (Temper, Temper, the Fire story. Por bites their lip) I'd imagine PCs, WC, Imps Bogs, Tundras, and Faes at the very least have them and can kiss.

I ship Aurora and Zaffer very much.
@Aetherstorm
1. Don't care either way XD Laser Narwhals is cute but so are regular updates.
2. Yes!! Actually, it's now Canon that some dragons have lips. (Temper, Temper, the Fire story. Por bites their lip) I'd imagine PCs, WC, Imps Bogs, Tundras, and Faes at the very least have them and can kiss.

I ship Aurora and Zaffer very much.
tjyjq28.png v20KC4X.png
@CrAZDragon
That's what I was afraid of ^^'

I cringe horribly at scenes like those, and whenever i try to write romantic scenes with kisses my finger slips and I'm like:
An th e n the y KISSES

*screams into the abyss*
@CrAZDragon
That's what I was afraid of ^^'

I cringe horribly at scenes like those, and whenever i try to write romantic scenes with kisses my finger slips and I'm like:
An th e n the y KISSES

*screams into the abyss*
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm

fanfics have lots of examples XD

@Aetherstorm

fanfics have lots of examples XD

tjyjq28.png v20KC4X.png
1- don't mind either way! :D

2- I'd say yes, even if it's like a 'cat kiss', which is actually just booping noses together. Trust me, I get a lot of those lol.
1- don't mind either way! :D

2- I'd say yes, even if it's like a 'cat kiss', which is actually just booping noses together. Trust me, I get a lot of those lol.
Maybe help me do a mass hatch for some art?
@TropicalDiamonds
Ooooo, okay! Yeah, i think I'm going to stick with booping noses.

Because it's still cute and I don't trust myself to write kissing scenes ^w^
@TropicalDiamonds
Ooooo, okay! Yeah, i think I'm going to stick with booping noses.

Because it's still cute and I don't trust myself to write kissing scenes ^w^
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm ARE YOU NOT BRVE FREIND?!?!?! nah its fine :p
@Aetherstorm ARE YOU NOT BRVE FREIND?!?!?! nah its fine :p
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
@Avu42 No, I is not brave XP
@Avu42 No, I is not brave XP
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm off topic but where would you go to find breeding cards? XP
@Aetherstorm off topic but where would you go to find breeding cards? XP