Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241
@Moonsong48
YAY!!! XD I'm glad you love Poseidon's story, and I was sure to have Opal put in something about a giant purple noodle ;)
@Moonsong48
YAY!!! XD I'm glad you love Poseidon's story, and I was sure to have Opal put in something about a giant purple noodle ;)
LuvWEAe.png tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.png
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
[center][item=bonepriest venom] (Material [i]again[/i]? Pinkerton, geez, make my life less boring please. [u][b]WARNING:[/b] They will be hunting today, so if you don't like little meat items getting killed I suggest you don't read this update![/u]) [b]Day 7:[/b] [b]"When's he going to jump?"[/b] Opal asked in a loud whisper that carried easily in the morning breeze. [b]"Soon, Opal."[/b] Jade reassured her quietly. [b]"But you need to be quiet now, okay?"[/b] Opal nodded, her green eyes wide in anticipation. Before them, Poseidon crouched low to the ground, hiding in the shadow of a cluster of bamboo so that the sun wouldn't get reflected off of his shiny scales. At least ten feet away from them was a Cottontail Rabbit, nibbling on the plentiful sweet grass that grew around the area. Not so long ago, Poseidon had brought back a Sun-flecked Fieldmouse along with the usual insects and shrubbery. Jade and Janus both agreed to let Opal have it, and she was delighted to have a genuine taste of meat. She had then begged Poseidon and Jade to teach her how to hunt, so that she could catch more meat for them. Poseidon crouched low to the ground, narrowing his beady, light blue stare at the rabbit wandering ahead of them. In a sudden blur of blue feathers, Poseidon twisting into the air, nosediving at the rabbit. He thudded down on the grass behind it and pinned it down before the Cottontail had any time to react. After a flash of claws, it lay still. Opal took this as a sign they didn't have to be quiet anymore, and the leaped out of their hiding spot, gliding over to where Poseidon stood with his prey with minimal clumsiness. [b]"That was fast!"[/b] Opal said, amazed. Poseidon smiled down at her. [b]"One day you'll be doing that with your wings tied behind you back."[/b] He said. [b]"As long as you practice every day."[/b] [b]"Can I practice now?"[/b] Opal asked, spreading her crystal wings. [b]"Of course you can."[/b] Poseidon said. Opal beamed, but her smile was stopped short with a flicker of concern. [b]"What about Zaffer?"[/b] Opal asked. [b]"He's still gathering with Janus."[/b] Poseidon reminded her, though Jade could still tell he was worried about leaving Zaffer alone with the new spiral. [b]"I'm sure he can learn later."[/b] The three of them wandered around the edge of the Zephyr Steppes for a little bit, making sure not to stray too far from camp, until they found a few half-asleep balsas anole conveniently slumbering in a patch of open sunlight. Easy pickings for beginner hunters. Their little hides where a still yellow, where their legs paws were a dark blue. [i]Must mean calm and sleepy.[/i] Jade thought, remembering that balsas anoles changed their color depending on their moon. Opal watched them with bright eyes, her little ears behind her horns perking instinctively. [b]"Okay, Opal, remember what I did?"[/b] Poseidon asked, their meat put gently down by his feet. Opal nodded erratically [b]"Yeah! You jumped then did a flip-thingie, then you landed and then you were, like, SLASH SLASH and stuff!"[/b] She said enthusiastically, mildly mimicking his moves. [b]"Well, not quite like that."[/b] Poseidon said, giving her a funny look. [b]"All you need to do now is quietly sneak up on those Anoles and pin one down. That's it."[/b] Opal looked slightly disappointed at this, but her excitement about hunting outweighed it easily. [b]"Okay."[/b] She said, crouching so low to the ground on all fours the scales on her belly skimmed the grass. [b]"Make sure you can still maneuver easily."[/b] Poseidon reminded her, poking Opal's nose. Opal quickly shifted her position and slunk off towards the sunbathing lizards. Jade held her breath as Opal crept closer to the Anoles, none of them even flinching as the young dragon got closer. Jade was quite surprised to see how quiet Opal was. Not only was she not talking out loud or coming up with absurd battle cries,Jade had to strain her ears to hear even the lightest sound of Opal's talons falling against the grass. [b]"Don't get to close Opal."[/b] Jade said in a faintest whisper to herself, holding her breath. Opal seemed to slow by the Anoles, crouching lower to the ground. . . and leaped. It was so wild and unexpected, even for a dragon who had been anticipating the very moment. The Anoles bolted as opal's shadow fell over them, but several weren't quick enough. Opal's talons came down on two, killing one with the impact, while her tail accidentally flopped over another one trying to escape. Opal wasn't as tiny a hatchling as she was when Jade found her. She had been growing stronger and bigger ever since, so those she trapped didn't stand a chance. Poseidon and Jade rushed over to Opal, who was grinning so excitedly her teeth might as well have fallen out. Poseidon quickly ended the remaining anoles and collected them up along with the rabbit he had caught before. [b]"Did I do good?"[/b] Opal asked, bounding around Jade and Poseidon as they only just began to walk home. Jade laughed and tapped Opal on the nose. [b]"Yes you did."[/b] She said with a warm smile. [b]"You are a very skilled little Nocturne."[/b] Opal giggled, fluttering a few steps ahead of them. [b]"I'm not little anymore, though."[/b] She said, looking up at the beautiful blue sky thoughtfully. [b]"Maybe not."[/b] Jade replied, walking up beside her. [b]"But you are still young. And very talented."[/b] Opal smiled again. [b]"Thank you, Jade."[/b] She said, sounding quite sincere for a dragon her age. [b]"I'm pretty sure I have to thank you and Zaffer for a lot more."[/b] Jade said, more to herself than anyone.[/center] ----- @AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual Yes, I don't know the difference between lizards and anoles ^^' Also, I just wanted to let you guys know that I really enjoy it when you guys leave comments about my writing. Even if you just don't like posting or don't know what to write or whatever, I just wanted to let you guys know ^w^

(Material again? Pinkerton, geez, make my life less boring please.
WARNING: They will be hunting today, so if you don't like little meat items getting killed I suggest you don't read this update!)

Day 7:
"When's he going to jump?" Opal asked in a loud whisper that carried easily in the morning breeze. "Soon, Opal." Jade reassured her quietly. "But you need to be quiet now, okay?" Opal nodded, her green eyes wide in anticipation. Before them, Poseidon crouched low to the ground, hiding in the shadow of a cluster of bamboo so that the sun wouldn't get reflected off of his shiny scales.

At least ten feet away from them was a Cottontail Rabbit, nibbling on the plentiful sweet grass that grew around the area. Not so long ago, Poseidon had brought back a Sun-flecked Fieldmouse along with the usual insects and shrubbery. Jade and Janus both agreed to let Opal have it, and she was delighted to have a genuine taste of meat. She had then begged Poseidon and Jade to teach her how to hunt, so that she could catch more meat for them.

Poseidon crouched low to the ground, narrowing his beady, light blue stare at the rabbit wandering ahead of them. In a sudden blur of blue feathers, Poseidon twisting into the air, nosediving at the rabbit. He thudded down on the grass behind it and pinned it down before the Cottontail had any time to react. After a flash of claws, it lay still.

Opal took this as a sign they didn't have to be quiet anymore, and the leaped out of their hiding spot, gliding over to where Poseidon stood with his prey with minimal clumsiness. "That was fast!" Opal said, amazed. Poseidon smiled down at her. "One day you'll be doing that with your wings tied behind you back." He said. "As long as you practice every day."

"Can I practice now?" Opal asked, spreading her crystal wings. "Of course you can." Poseidon said. Opal beamed, but her smile was stopped short with a flicker of concern. "What about Zaffer?" Opal asked. "He's still gathering with Janus." Poseidon reminded her, though Jade could still tell he was worried about leaving Zaffer alone with the new spiral. "I'm sure he can learn later."

The three of them wandered around the edge of the Zephyr Steppes for a little bit, making sure not to stray too far from camp, until they found a few half-asleep balsas anole conveniently slumbering in a patch of open sunlight. Easy pickings for beginner hunters. Their little hides where a still yellow, where their legs paws were a dark blue. Must mean calm and sleepy. Jade thought, remembering that balsas anoles changed their color depending on their moon. Opal watched them with bright eyes, her little ears behind her horns perking instinctively.

"Okay, Opal, remember what I did?" Poseidon asked, their meat put gently down by his feet. Opal nodded erratically "Yeah! You jumped then did a flip-thingie, then you landed and then you were, like, SLASH SLASH and stuff!" She said enthusiastically, mildly mimicking his moves.

"Well, not quite like that." Poseidon said, giving her a funny look. "All you need to do now is quietly sneak up on those Anoles and pin one down. That's it." Opal looked slightly disappointed at this, but her excitement about hunting outweighed it easily. "Okay." She said, crouching so low to the ground on all fours the scales on her belly skimmed the grass. "Make sure you can still maneuver easily." Poseidon reminded her, poking Opal's nose. Opal quickly shifted her position and slunk off towards the sunbathing lizards.

Jade held her breath as Opal crept closer to the Anoles, none of them even flinching as the young dragon got closer. Jade was quite surprised to see how quiet Opal was. Not only was she not talking out loud or coming up with absurd battle cries,Jade had to strain her ears to hear even the lightest sound of Opal's talons falling against the grass.

"Don't get to close Opal." Jade said in a faintest whisper to herself, holding her breath. Opal seemed to slow by the Anoles, crouching lower to the ground. . . and leaped. It was so wild and unexpected, even for a dragon who had been anticipating the very moment. The Anoles bolted as opal's shadow fell over them, but several weren't quick enough.

Opal's talons came down on two, killing one with the impact, while her tail accidentally flopped over another one trying to escape. Opal wasn't as tiny a hatchling as she was when Jade found her. She had been growing stronger and bigger ever since, so those she trapped didn't stand a chance. Poseidon and Jade rushed over to Opal, who was grinning so excitedly her teeth might as well have fallen out. Poseidon quickly ended the remaining anoles and collected them up along with the rabbit he had caught before.

"Did I do good?" Opal asked, bounding around Jade and Poseidon as they only just began to walk home. Jade laughed and tapped Opal on the nose. "Yes you did." She said with a warm smile. "You are a very skilled little Nocturne." Opal giggled, fluttering a few steps ahead of them. "I'm not little anymore, though." She said, looking up at the beautiful blue sky thoughtfully. "Maybe not." Jade replied, walking up beside her. "But you are still young. And very talented." Opal smiled again. "Thank you, Jade." She said, sounding quite sincere for a dragon her age. "I'm pretty sure I have to thank you and Zaffer for a lot more." Jade said, more to herself than anyone.

@AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual
Yes, I don't know the difference between lizards and anoles ^^'
Also, I just wanted to let you guys know that I really enjoy it when you guys leave comments about my writing. Even if you just don't like posting or don't know what to write or whatever, I just wanted to let you guys know ^w^
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm OH MY GOSH OPAL IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
@Aetherstorm OH MY GOSH OPAL IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
@CleverDual Thank you >w< @Moonsong48 Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! :'( I seriously didn't know. I'll be sure to avoid those in the future, and make sure that the dragons respect it. . . somehow in the next update. [s]My cousins have a bunny.[/s] [quote name="Moonsong48" date=2017-08-17 19:44:25] Opal and Poseidon are the bestest of the best :) although I love Zaffer (and his little sparrowmouse! :o), Giant Flying Snake, and Giant Purple Noodle too! <3 [/quote] Yaaaas XD I love that sentence! It's nice how quickly the dragons are growing on everybody :D
@CleverDual
Thank you >w<

@Moonsong48
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! :'( I seriously didn't know. I'll be sure to avoid those in the future, and make sure that the dragons respect it. . . somehow in the next update. My cousins have a bunny.

Moonsong48 wrote on 2017-08-17:
Opal and Poseidon are the bestest of the best :) although I love Zaffer (and his little sparrowmouse! :o), Giant Flying Snake, and Giant Purple Noodle too! <3
Yaaaas XD I love that sentence! It's nice how quickly the dragons are growing on everybody :D
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Moonsong48
Thanks! Here is the link, in case you want one yourself:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2097633/65#post_28931378
(They're really cheap ^w^)
@Moonsong48
Thanks! Here is the link, in case you want one yourself:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2097633/65#post_28931378
(They're really cheap ^w^)
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Moonsong48
Oh, I didn't notice that, thanks! Congrats on 500 forum posts ^w^
And I payed 5kt and a piece of apparel. Like, citrine teardrop earrings apparel, not black aviator jacket apparel (I wish I had one of those though). Not everything I buy is as expensive as that double ivory imperial XD They accept as low a price as 5000, so you'll be fine.Also, they do GIF's and stuff. I have a really cool cat one in my clan info. You should check it out :P
@Moonsong48
Oh, I didn't notice that, thanks! Congrats on 500 forum posts ^w^
And I payed 5kt and a piece of apparel. Like, citrine teardrop earrings apparel, not black aviator jacket apparel (I wish I had one of those though). Not everything I buy is as expensive as that double ivory imperial XD They accept as low a price as 5000, so you'll be fine.Also, they do GIF's and stuff. I have a really cool cat one in my clan info. You should check it out :P
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm
Just wanted to say how much I love this so far!! Opal is an adorable little fluffball ^^
@Aetherstorm
Just wanted to say how much I love this so far!! Opal is an adorable little fluffball ^^
CXfN6hb.png
@Moon314
Thank you!!!!! >w<
@Moon314
Thank you!!!!! >w<
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
[center][item=winged barb] (Okay, at least this is more interesting than usual. But it's insects again. I'll be doing coli with Janus, Opal, and Zaffer, apparently!) [b]Day 8:[/b] Jade was scratching a badly drawn map of the Windswept Plateau in the patch of dirt before her. [b]"We're somewhere here, see?"[/b] Jade said, circling the dip of land that spaced apart the Zephyr Stepped and Reedcleft Ascent. [b]"What's that?"[/b] Zaffer asked, pointing to the big, blobby spiral that was supposed to resemble the Twisting Crescendo. He, Opal, and Janus were clustered around Jade, while Poseidon took the day of hunting and gathering for himself. [b]"That's the Twisting Crescendo."[/b] Jade said with a smile. [b]"Some dragons call it a vortex, and other call it things like a tornado or storm, but it's far more powerful that either of those."[/b] Janus peered closely at it, but that probably did little to clear his confusion. [b]"What makes you say that?"[/b] He asked. [b]"The Twisting Crescendo is rumored to have started way back in the first age, created when the Windsinger and Tidelord were fighting over dominance during the reign of the first four."[/b] She rehearsed, almost from memory. Learning the ancient myths of her flight were Jade's favorite part of her hatchling-hood. [b]"That was also how the Stormcatcher was created, when the collision of wind and water brought forth a storm. But that is little matter to us."[/b] Jade said hurriedly, before she could be swept up in explaining the legends of the first age to Opal and Zaffer. [b]"We're trying to look for places where we might be able to set up a new camp in the future."[/b] She reminded everyone. Opal nodded and made a big deal of looking speculative as she leaned over the drawing, blocking most if the map from view. Before Jade could nudge her back a little big, Opal exploded into [b]"OOOOH! What's [i]that[/i]?"[/b] She jabbed claw at the poorly doodled drawing of The Cloudsong, which resembled a zigzaggy worm with spirals on it. [b]"That's supposed to be The Cloudsong, Opal."[/b] Jade said with a chuckle, settling Opal back into a sitting position. [b]"That's where the Windsinger lives when he's not exploring the rest of Sornieth."[/b] Both Opal and Zaffers eyes nearly grew to the size of Cindershroom tops. [b]"The Windsinger lives there."[/b] Zaffer murmured. Opal was concerned about other things though. [b]"What does he look like?"[/b] She asked. [b]"Mommy once told me that the dragon gods look like the species native to their domain."[/b] [b]"More like the other way around."[/b] Jade said. [b]"And the Windsinger kind of looks like Janus and I do."[/b] She said. Opal blinked, thinking. [b]"So. . . like a snake-noodle!"[/b] She said enthusiastically. Janus hid his laughter behind a fit of coughing. Even Jade couldn't suppress a giggle. [b]"Not really."[/b] Janus said to Opal with a wink at Jade. [b]"But you're close enough."[/b] [b]"What about here?"[/b] Zaffer cut in, pointing to the edge of the Windswept Plateau where it came in contact with the border of The Ashfall Waste. [b]"That might work."[/b] Jade said, wrinkling her nose in thought. [b]"We'd be awfully close to the Blacksand Annex."[/b] Janus jumped in at this. [b]"Really?"[/b] He asked. [b]"I thought there is a decent span of rock and lava pools before the Annex."[/b] Jade nodded. [b]"Right, but it would still be dangerous for us to get so close to the Flamecaller's realm in general."[/b] She said nervously. [b]"It can be awfully hot around there, and the Blacksand Annex can be inexplicably dangerous from time to time, and they are quite close to the Great Furnace, so it might be best if he didn't stray to far over East."[/b] Zaffer's wings drooped after Jade finished speaking, so she hurriedly looked for something positive to say. [b]"But the area further down, closer to the Twisting Crescendo would be great!"[/b] She said. [b]"We'd also have a good view of the ocean there."[/b] Zaffer seemed to brighten up at this, but didn't make it too obvious. [b]"Like the big ocean with lots of fishes and reefs?"[/b] Opal asked curiously. [b]"I saw it on my way here. It was really shiny during the day."[/b] Jade shook her head. [b]"That was a sea, Opal." Jade told her. "The Sea of a Thousand Currents, to be precise. It's the domain of the Tidelord and the water clans."[/b] [b]"Are we a clan?"[/b] Opal asked, an undercurrent of sincerity underneath her contagious cheerfulness. Jade thought over it for a moment. They were awfully small for a clan. they had Poseidon as their caretaker and protecter. Somewhat their founder, if it made sense. They had Opal, Zaffer, and Jade, along with Janus who had just flown in on accident. What did that make them? [b]"Somewhat."[/b] Jade said, deciding to settle on an answer that wasn't too confusing. [b]"We aren't big and commutative like those clans with cooks or specially trained warriors. But I think we have an awesome life anyways."[/b] She added, grinning broadly. Opal grinned back, her tail flipping out behind her, which happened whenever she was excited. The familiar rustling of bamboo reached Jade's ears, and Opal reared up excitedly, flaring her wings. [b]"I hope he brought Zephyr Sparrows this time!"[/b] She said. Then erratically started tugging of Zaffer's tail. "You'll like them, too! Hurry up Poseidon!" She called, racing towards the cobalt blue coatl as he entered the clearing. [b]"She's seriously like this all the time?"[/b] Janus asked, the amused twinkle having returned to his eyes. Jade sighed, mostly with the usual happiness that was provoked my Opal's actions. [b]"Yep."[/b] She said. She stole a glance at Janus. [b]"Haven't the past couple days told you as much?"[/b] She asked teasingly. Janus shrugged. [b]"I wanted to ask you to make sure."[/b] He said, along with his trademark wink. Jade felt heat rush into her scales again. [b]"You won't have to doubt that anymore."[/b] She said, trying to keep her cool. [b]"Now why don't we see what Poseidon brought back this time?"[/b] She recommended. Janus squinted at the coatl crowded by two younger dragons. [b]"Based on how Opal is freaking out, I'm pretty sure he got those sparrows."[/b] Janus joked. Jade smiled unwillingly. [b]"I'm going to go find out for sure."[/b] She said, stepping forward. [b]"Care top join me?"[/b] Janus smiled sweetly. [b]"Of course I would."[/b] He said, sliding up to get side.[/center] ----- @AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual I'd say Opal and Zaffer are around the 10 year old phase right now ^w^ Also, I've decided to open a receiving-donations thingie!!! I'll be stepping up my coli playing to the next level, and I have literally 0 potions and no gems I'm not saving up for something, so I'd appreciate any minor health potion you guys could send me! OPAL NEARLY DIED!!! [u][size=4]Click here if you love Wind![/size][/u] Especially if you're not in Wind :P[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2255662][img]http://i.imgur.com/N9Xj1g9.png[/img][/url] [right](Thank you @Moonsong48 for having this in your siggy!)[/right]

(Okay, at least this is more interesting than usual. But it's insects again. I'll be doing coli with Janus, Opal, and Zaffer, apparently!)

Day 8:
Jade was scratching a badly drawn map of the Windswept Plateau in the patch of dirt before her. "We're somewhere here, see?" Jade said, circling the dip of land that spaced apart the Zephyr Stepped and Reedcleft Ascent. "What's that?" Zaffer asked, pointing to the big, blobby spiral that was supposed to resemble the Twisting Crescendo. He, Opal, and Janus were clustered around Jade, while Poseidon took the day of hunting and gathering for himself.

"That's the Twisting Crescendo." Jade said with a smile. "Some dragons call it a vortex, and other call it things like a tornado or storm, but it's far more powerful that either of those." Janus peered closely at it, but that probably did little to clear his confusion. "What makes you say that?" He asked.

"The Twisting Crescendo is rumored to have started way back in the first age, created when the Windsinger and Tidelord were fighting over dominance during the reign of the first four." She rehearsed, almost from memory. Learning the ancient myths of her flight were Jade's favorite part of her hatchling-hood. "That was also how the Stormcatcher was created, when the collision of wind and water brought forth a storm. But that is little matter to us." Jade said hurriedly, before she could be swept up in explaining the legends of the first age to Opal and Zaffer.

"We're trying to look for places where we might be able to set up a new camp in the future." She reminded everyone. Opal nodded and made a big deal of looking speculative as she leaned over the drawing, blocking most if the map from view. Before Jade could nudge her back a little big, Opal exploded into "OOOOH! What's that?" She jabbed claw at the poorly doodled drawing of The Cloudsong, which resembled a zigzaggy worm with spirals on it.

"That's supposed to be The Cloudsong, Opal." Jade said with a chuckle, settling Opal back into a sitting position. "That's where the Windsinger lives when he's not exploring the rest of Sornieth." Both Opal and Zaffers eyes nearly grew to the size of Cindershroom tops. "The Windsinger lives there." Zaffer murmured. Opal was concerned about other things though. "What does he look like?" She asked. "Mommy once told me that the dragon gods look like the species native to their domain."

"More like the other way around." Jade said. "And the Windsinger kind of looks like Janus and I do." She said. Opal blinked, thinking. "So. . . like a snake-noodle!" She said enthusiastically. Janus hid his laughter behind a fit of coughing. Even Jade couldn't suppress a giggle. "Not really." Janus said to Opal with a wink at Jade. "But you're close enough."

"What about here?" Zaffer cut in, pointing to the edge of the Windswept Plateau where it came in contact with the border of The Ashfall Waste. "That might work." Jade said, wrinkling her nose in thought. "We'd be awfully close to the Blacksand Annex." Janus jumped in at this. "Really?" He asked. "I thought there is a decent span of rock and lava pools before the Annex."

Jade nodded. "Right, but it would still be dangerous for us to get so close to the Flamecaller's realm in general." She said nervously. "It can be awfully hot around there, and the Blacksand Annex can be inexplicably dangerous from time to time, and they are quite close to the Great Furnace, so it might be best if he didn't stray to far over East."

Zaffer's wings drooped after Jade finished speaking, so she hurriedly looked for something positive to say. "But the area further down, closer to the Twisting Crescendo would be great!" She said. "We'd also have a good view of the ocean there." Zaffer seemed to brighten up at this, but didn't make it too obvious.

"Like the big ocean with lots of fishes and reefs?" Opal asked curiously. "I saw it on my way here. It was really shiny during the day." Jade shook her head. "That was a sea, Opal."
Jade told her. "The Sea of a Thousand Currents, to be precise. It's the domain of the Tidelord and the water clans."

"Are we a clan?" Opal asked, an undercurrent of sincerity underneath her contagious cheerfulness. Jade thought over it for a moment. They were awfully small for a clan. they had Poseidon as their caretaker and protecter. Somewhat their founder, if it made sense. They had Opal, Zaffer, and Jade, along with Janus who had just flown in on accident. What did that make them?

"Somewhat." Jade said, deciding to settle on an answer that wasn't too confusing. "We aren't big and commutative like those clans with cooks or specially trained warriors. But I think we have an awesome life anyways." She added, grinning broadly. Opal grinned back, her tail flipping out behind her, which happened whenever she was excited.

The familiar rustling of bamboo reached Jade's ears, and Opal reared up excitedly, flaring her wings. "I hope he brought Zephyr Sparrows this time!" She said. Then erratically started tugging of Zaffer's tail. "You'll like them, too! Hurry up Poseidon!" She called, racing towards the cobalt blue coatl as he entered the clearing.

"She's seriously like this all the time?" Janus asked, the amused twinkle having returned to his eyes. Jade sighed, mostly with the usual happiness that was provoked my Opal's actions. "Yep." She said. She stole a glance at Janus. "Haven't the past couple days told you as much?" She asked teasingly. Janus shrugged. "I wanted to ask you to make sure." He said, along with his trademark wink.

Jade felt heat rush into her scales again. "You won't have to doubt that anymore." She said, trying to keep her cool. "Now why don't we see what Poseidon brought back this time?" She recommended. Janus squinted at the coatl crowded by two younger dragons. "Based on how Opal is freaking out, I'm pretty sure he got those sparrows." Janus joked. Jade smiled unwillingly. "I'm going to go find out for sure." She said, stepping forward. "Care top join me?" Janus smiled sweetly. "Of course I would." He said, sliding up to get side.

@AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual
I'd say Opal and Zaffer are around the 10 year old phase right now ^w^
Also, I've decided to open a receiving-donations thingie!!! I'll be stepping up my coli playing to the next level, and I have literally 0 potions and no gems I'm not saving up for something, so I'd appreciate any minor health potion you guys could send me! OPAL NEARLY DIED!!!

Click here if you love Wind! Especially if you're not in Wind :PN9Xj1g9.png
(Thank you @Moonsong48 for having this in your siggy!)
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Moonsong48
Consider it an apology for the last update ^w^

And thank you! I really appreciate it :D
@Moonsong48
Consider it an apology for the last update ^w^

And thank you! I really appreciate it :D
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241