Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 240 241
... storytime? ·^·

@aetherstorm ITS MY BDAY IN 9 DAYS!!!! :DDDDDDDD

Also
|
V
... storytime? ·^·

@aetherstorm ITS MY BDAY IN 9 DAYS!!!! :DDDDDDDD

Also
|
V
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
@Avu42
AAAAAAH WHY THE PRESSURE!?!?!?!? (It's fine don't worry XD)

And that's super awesome! I would ask how old you're turning, but. . . like, online posts and stuff XP

So I'm guessing March 18 then?

Edit: Yup, I saw. Kommo-o, Cyndaquil, and Zoroark are BAWSE
@Avu42
AAAAAAH WHY THE PRESSURE!?!?!?!? (It's fine don't worry XD)

And that's super awesome! I would ask how old you're turning, but. . . like, online posts and stuff XP

So I'm guessing March 18 then?

Edit: Yup, I saw. Kommo-o, Cyndaquil, and Zoroark are BAWSE
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Yeep :D

@aetherstorm bday presents would be nice... ( don't worry I don't mind :3 )
Yeep :D

@aetherstorm bday presents would be nice... ( don't worry I don't mind :3 )
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
@aetherstorm don't wanna say ( internet stuff )

But still thanks! =^^=
@aetherstorm don't wanna say ( internet stuff )

But still thanks! =^^=
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
@aetherstorm

Your secret is safe with me ;) ;)
@aetherstorm

Your secret is safe with me ;) ;)
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
@Aetherstorm - slides in and steals My c: -

Edit: MYU Stupid autocorrect
@Aetherstorm - slides in and steals My c: -

Edit: MYU Stupid autocorrect
Art Shop
lZLdY8l.pngX8UVg.gif2Gw8c.gif9nRUn.gifUlCwx.gifjNCTr.gifJSsiH.gifIT11B.gifUtoWD.gif 7l77k.gif
^ click on eggs to help hatch them
@Digimon11
*runs after waving a kite*
GIMME BACK MAH KITTEH!!!!
@Digimon11
*runs after waving a kite*
GIMME BACK MAH KITTEH!!!!
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm Nooo! Looks at Zaffer's sad face. Okay fine... :P (sorry about Myu's name, autocorrect :/)
@Aetherstorm Nooo! Looks at Zaffer's sad face. Okay fine... :P (sorry about Myu's name, autocorrect :/)
Art Shop
lZLdY8l.pngX8UVg.gif2Gw8c.gif9nRUn.gifUlCwx.gifjNCTr.gifJSsiH.gifIT11B.gifUtoWD.gif 7l77k.gif
^ click on eggs to help hatch them
[center][item=sea sparrow] (I dunno what to put in here. . .) [b]Day 39:[/b] When Opal, August, Zaffer, and their new illiterate companion Myu emerged from the forest, a scene of cataclysm met their eyes. It really was surprising how much something could change in very little time when you had two three rambunctious dragonets to look after, one of which bore magic stronger than any type of imaginable evil. Somehow, a chunk of the pond had been frozen over, and Rikki's foot along with it. She struggled against the glittering ice, hacking away at it with her bare claws. The tree Lost had been glaring at earlier had been torn up by the roots and thrown back to the ground, black tendrils of rotting darkness reaching for it's uppermost branches. Lost hid behind Rikki's wing, peering anxiously at it like it was rabid wolf. Juno was trying to help Rikki escape her ice shakles by feebly scraping at it, all the while talking to Romeo with wild gestures of her hands. He nodded along with wide eyes, like Juno was explaining the dawn of the universe or the birth of The Arcanist. Most of the other dragons in the park as disappeared, though the ones that remained gave them a large berth. Lost spotted them first and immediately darted over, cowering behind Opal's wings. [b]"They want to hurt me."[/b] She whispered, a wild fear in the depths of her haunted green eyes. Opal pulled her into a hug and patted the poor pearlcatcher's head reassuringly. [b]"Nothing going to hurt you, child."[/b] Opal assured her, despite the worried glance she shot at the darkened tree. [b]"You'll be safe with us."[/b] Almost immediately, the terror in her eyes melted and Lost sunk into Opal's embrace. Lost buried her face into Opal's shoulder, blinking black darkness-stained tears that threatened to leak out of her eyes. Myu stalked up to her curiously, his nostrils flaring as he inspected Lost. The pearlcatcher turned her head to stare at him, watching his lithe feline movements as Myu nosed Lost's talons. A small hiss escaped his mouth and his pupils turned to slits, the spines lining his back stiffening. Lost mewled in fear and turned away, separating herself from Opal and rubbing her shoulder self-consciously. Myu imediatly looked ashamed of himself. [b]"Mew!"[/b] He insisted cheerily, bounding around to face Lost. She turned away from him sadly, but Myu insisted on standing in front of her from all sides. It seemed as though he was hesitant to touch her, but still very kind and worried for the small dragonet. Lost managed very small smile just as Rikki's ice encasement shattered. Juno dashed over to them, nearly blundering into Myu. [b]"Oh, hello! Cool new dragon. He looks friendly. Sorry I didn't help you, Lost."[/b] She added, glancing apologetically at Lost. [b]"I was busy with Rikki and the ice and stuff. Freezing someone without helping is considered rude."[/b] She added, almost humorously. Lost smiled at her, clearly open to forgiving Juno, but still looked shaken. [b]"Wait, freezing?"[/b] August echoed, popping up beside Opal. Juno nodded furiously just as Romeo came up beside them. [b]"Yu-huh, freezing!"[/b] He agreed. [b]"I didn't really see it, but Juno said she accidentally froze the pond! And Rikki."[/b] He added apologetically, glancing over his shoulder and Rikki joined them, shaking out her previously frozen foot. [b]"Packs quite a punch, this one."[/b] She said with a good-natured grin. "That one too." She added to Lost with a glimmer of pride in her eyes. [b]"Though I'm not sure uprooting trees with shade magic is legal in this town."[/b] Lost ducked her head guiltily, but Rikki settled a wing over her shoulders instead of scolding. [b]"Hey! No worries. Magic can be a mighty hard to control. besides, Juno messed up as well. Show 'em, hun!"[/b] Rikki insisted with a naughty grin. Juno nearly disemboweled the ground beneath her claws in excitement. Romeo hurridley ushered August andOpal away from the area directly in front of Juno's face. As if on command, she inhaled a refrigerator's worth of air into her small, compact chest. Juno exhaled with one huge breath, spewing out a haze of ice crystals and frigid mist that instantly froze the air around it, covering the swathe of open space in front of her in a thin layer of glittering ice. [b]"Whoa, cool!"[/b] Lost squeaked, the fear gone from her face. She stared at the ice somewhat wistfully, as if wishing she had that amazing superpower for herself. Juno broke into a brilliant smile, sporting her unusual sharp teeth. [b]"I was a'wonderin' when this little girlie would develop her frostbreath."[/b] Rikki put in helpfully. "It's genetic in all tundras, not just ice-born ones. 'O course, bein' born in the lightning realm also allows her to generate electricity, but dragons develop those abilities during adulthood." [b]"Also, it wouldn't be smart for a tundra in her winter coat to generate [i]any[/i]."[/b] She added. Juno stuck her tongue out, but it was meant in a friendly way. Myu sauntered up to her and grabbed Juno's wing, ruffling through the fur with amusing interest. [b]"Hey!"[/b] Juno squawked, caught off guard. Myu flinched back and turned a circle, humming a growly tune in his throat. [b]"Guys, so, this is Myu."[/b] Opal announced, waving a hand at the guardian. [b]"He sort of bonded with Zaffer. Also he likes apples."[/b] Myu blinked at her, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. He swiveled around to Zaffer and lunged for him tail, landing on it with a small thud and contentedly trying to gnaw at the end of it. Zaffer sighed, just barley keeping several dragons from bursting out into laughter. [b]"Yep, pretty much."[/b] He agreed, though his tone wasn't nearly as sad as his sigh was. He almost sounded happy. [b]"Now that we've got him, be should probably return to Janus and Jade."[/b] August said, wringing his claws. [b]"I'm still a bit anxious about leaving Jade like like. Can we go back now? Maybe. . . after melting the ice and rerooting the tree?"[/b] he gestured to the practically wrecked clearing, stress squirming into his worried frown. [b]"Sure!"[/b] Opal blurted. She elbowed Zaffer in the ribs with a knowing grin. [b]"Though I think it might be easier than you'd expect."[/b] Her eyes lit up with magical green light, and Opal stretched her claws out in the direction of the tree, her eyes narrowing in concentration. Thin green wisps of light so transparent one might think they might be a trick of the mind erupted from her clawtips, snaking into the ground by the foot o the overturned tree and coiling around it's roots like a glowy green wire-thing. The darkness infesting it's bark retreated, though seemingly reluctantly. The tendrils of green heaved the tree back into the earth, sinking the roots back into the soil and regrowing the crisp green grass just like new. With a breath of relief, Opal dropped her talons and the glowing faded, though a proud smile remained on her face. [b]"That's taken care of!"[/b] She announced, brushing invisible dusk off of her wrist. [b]"It's a shame we don't have a fire dragon to melt this."[/b] Opal said, poking at the ice inches fro her toes. [b]"Maybe earth or arcane magic would do, though."[/b] She wondered, glancing at Zaffer and Rikki. The bogsneak shrugged. [b]"I could create a few ripples in the ground to shatter it, but that don't do much good. Especially for the frozen pond."[/b] She pointed out. Zaffer sighed again, his mouth curling into a small frown. [b]"I-I could evaporate it."[/b] He muttered, shuffling his talons. Everyone stared at him, dumbfounded, for a second, until Myu approached him and butted his shoulder affectionately. [b]"Give it a go then, dearie."[/b] Rikki volunteered, her voice thin like she couldn't believe Arcane magic could work evaporation. Zaffer reached forward hesitantly and planted a talon heavily on the sheet of ice, nearly splintering it. She shut in eyes, and a pulse of magenta light faded into existence between his talons. Within a heartbeat, the ice had quickly withered away with a wet scraping sound, leaving a very un-frozen swathe of grass dotted with dewdrops. the path of ice a few feet away creeping over the pond evaporated too, and the air seemed to shimmer with an invisible substance. Zaffer gasped and pulled back, his eyes flying open. Myu tapped zaffer's shoulder, like a young dragonet vying for attention. Which he kind of was. [b]"I'm okay."[/b] He insisted, his brow furrowing. He shuddered as he exhaled, his jaw clenching. [b]"We should just get back to Jade and Janus now."[/b] He continued, fighting past the strain in his voice. Myu hugged his foot. Opal surveyed him with concern, but headed onwards nonetheless. [b]"Please tell us if anything's wrong."[/b] She begged Zaffer in a low whisper. He shook his head, staying silent. Opal bumped his wing with her own,, flashing him a hopeful smile before turning away. "Let's head back then." She decided, everyone else rushing forward at their own pace.[/center] -------- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] Hello my peeps! Hints to Zaffer and Lost's magical powers were shown here, as well as Juno's genetic frostbreath. [s]What am I talking about? You read the update. Duh. [i]*Smacks forehead*[/i]

(I dunno what to put in here. . .)

Day 39:
When Opal, August, Zaffer, and their new illiterate companion Myu emerged from the forest, a scene of cataclysm met their eyes. It really was surprising how much something could change in very little time when you had two three rambunctious dragonets to look after, one of which bore magic stronger than any type of imaginable evil.

Somehow, a chunk of the pond had been frozen over, and Rikki's foot along with it. She struggled against the glittering ice, hacking away at it with her bare claws. The tree Lost had been glaring at earlier had been torn up by the roots and thrown back to the ground, black tendrils of rotting darkness reaching for it's uppermost branches. Lost hid behind Rikki's wing, peering anxiously at it like it was rabid wolf.

Juno was trying to help Rikki escape her ice shakles by feebly scraping at it, all the while talking to Romeo with wild gestures of her hands. He nodded along with wide eyes, like Juno was explaining the dawn of the universe or the birth of The Arcanist. Most of the other dragons in the park as disappeared, though the ones that remained gave them a large berth.

Lost spotted them first and immediately darted over, cowering behind Opal's wings. "They want to hurt me." She whispered, a wild fear in the depths of her haunted green eyes. Opal pulled her into a hug and patted the poor pearlcatcher's head reassuringly. "Nothing going to hurt you, child." Opal assured her, despite the worried glance she shot at the darkened tree. "You'll be safe with us." Almost immediately, the terror in her eyes melted and Lost sunk into Opal's embrace.

Lost buried her face into Opal's shoulder, blinking black darkness-stained tears that threatened to leak out of her eyes. Myu stalked up to her curiously, his nostrils flaring as he inspected Lost. The pearlcatcher turned her head to stare at him, watching his lithe feline movements as Myu nosed Lost's talons.

A small hiss escaped his mouth and his pupils turned to slits, the spines lining his back stiffening. Lost mewled in fear and turned away, separating herself from Opal and rubbing her shoulder self-consciously. Myu imediatly looked ashamed of himself. "Mew!" He insisted cheerily, bounding around to face Lost. She turned away from him sadly, but Myu insisted on standing in front of her from all sides. It seemed as though he was hesitant to touch her, but still very kind and worried for the small dragonet.

Lost managed very small smile just as Rikki's ice encasement shattered. Juno dashed over to them, nearly blundering into Myu. "Oh, hello! Cool new dragon. He looks friendly. Sorry I didn't help you, Lost." She added, glancing apologetically at Lost. "I was busy with Rikki and the ice and stuff. Freezing someone without helping is considered rude." She added, almost humorously.

Lost smiled at her, clearly open to forgiving Juno, but still looked shaken. "Wait, freezing?" August echoed, popping up beside Opal. Juno nodded furiously just as Romeo came up beside them. "Yu-huh, freezing!" He agreed. "I didn't really see it, but Juno said she accidentally froze the pond! And Rikki." He added apologetically, glancing over his shoulder and Rikki joined them, shaking out her previously frozen foot.

"Packs quite a punch, this one." She said with a good-natured grin. "That one too." She added to Lost with a glimmer of pride in her eyes. "Though I'm not sure uprooting trees with shade magic is legal in this town." Lost ducked her head guiltily, but Rikki settled a wing over her shoulders instead of scolding. "Hey! No worries. Magic can be a mighty hard to control. besides, Juno messed up as well. Show 'em, hun!" Rikki insisted with a naughty grin.

Juno nearly disemboweled the ground beneath her claws in excitement. Romeo hurridley ushered August andOpal away from the area directly in front of Juno's face. As if on command, she inhaled a refrigerator's worth of air into her small, compact chest. Juno exhaled with one huge breath, spewing out a haze of ice crystals and frigid mist that instantly froze the air around it, covering the swathe of open space in front of her in a thin layer of glittering ice.

"Whoa, cool!" Lost squeaked, the fear gone from her face. She stared at the ice somewhat wistfully, as if wishing she had that amazing superpower for herself. Juno broke into a brilliant smile, sporting her unusual sharp teeth. "I was a'wonderin' when this little girlie would develop her frostbreath." Rikki put in helpfully. "It's genetic in all tundras, not just ice-born ones. 'O course, bein' born in the lightning realm also allows her to generate electricity, but dragons develop those abilities during adulthood."

"Also, it wouldn't be smart for a tundra in her winter coat to generate any." She added. Juno stuck her tongue out, but it was meant in a friendly way. Myu sauntered up to her and grabbed Juno's wing, ruffling through the fur with amusing interest. "Hey!" Juno squawked, caught off guard. Myu flinched back and turned a circle, humming a growly tune in his throat.

"Guys, so, this is Myu." Opal announced, waving a hand at the guardian. "He sort of bonded with Zaffer. Also he likes apples." Myu blinked at her, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. He swiveled around to Zaffer and lunged for him tail, landing on it with a small thud and contentedly trying to gnaw at the end of it. Zaffer sighed, just barley keeping several dragons from bursting out into laughter. "Yep, pretty much." He agreed, though his tone wasn't nearly as sad as his sigh was. He almost sounded happy.

"Now that we've got him, be should probably return to Janus and Jade." August said, wringing his claws. "I'm still a bit anxious about leaving Jade like like. Can we go back now? Maybe. . . after melting the ice and rerooting the tree?" he gestured to the practically wrecked clearing, stress squirming into his worried frown.

"Sure!" Opal blurted. She elbowed Zaffer in the ribs with a knowing grin. "Though I think it might be easier than you'd expect." Her eyes lit up with magical green light, and Opal stretched her claws out in the direction of the tree, her eyes narrowing in concentration. Thin green wisps of light so transparent one might think they might be a trick of the mind erupted from her clawtips, snaking into the ground by the foot o the overturned tree and coiling around it's roots like a glowy green wire-thing.

The darkness infesting it's bark retreated, though seemingly reluctantly. The tendrils of green heaved the tree back into the earth, sinking the roots back into the soil and regrowing the crisp green grass just like new. With a breath of relief, Opal dropped her talons and the glowing faded, though a proud smile remained on her face. "That's taken care of!" She announced, brushing invisible dusk off of her wrist.

"It's a shame we don't have a fire dragon to melt this." Opal said, poking at the ice inches fro her toes. "Maybe earth or arcane magic would do, though." She wondered, glancing at Zaffer and Rikki. The bogsneak shrugged. "I could create a few ripples in the ground to shatter it, but that don't do much good. Especially for the frozen pond." She pointed out.

Zaffer sighed again, his mouth curling into a small frown. "I-I could evaporate it." He muttered, shuffling his talons. Everyone stared at him, dumbfounded, for a second, until Myu approached him and butted his shoulder affectionately. "Give it a go then, dearie." Rikki volunteered, her voice thin like she couldn't believe Arcane magic could work evaporation.

Zaffer reached forward hesitantly and planted a talon heavily on the sheet of ice, nearly splintering it. She shut in eyes, and a pulse of magenta light faded into existence between his talons. Within a heartbeat, the ice had quickly withered away with a wet scraping sound, leaving a very un-frozen swathe of grass dotted with dewdrops. the path of ice a few feet away creeping over the pond evaporated too, and the air seemed to shimmer with an invisible substance.

Zaffer gasped and pulled back, his eyes flying open. Myu tapped zaffer's shoulder, like a young dragonet vying for attention. Which he kind of was. "I'm okay." He insisted, his brow furrowing. He shuddered as he exhaled, his jaw clenching. "We should just get back to Jade and Janus now." He continued, fighting past the strain in his voice. Myu hugged his foot.

Opal surveyed him with concern, but headed onwards nonetheless. "Please tell us if anything's wrong." She begged Zaffer in a low whisper. He shook his head, staying silent. Opal bumped his wing with her own,, flashing him a hopeful smile before turning away. "Let's head back then." She decided, everyone else rushing forward at their own pace.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
Hello my peeps! Hints to Zaffer and Lost's magical powers were shown here, as well as Juno's genetic frostbreath. What am I talking about? You read the update. Duh. *Smacks forehead*
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Random art of Myu by @PianoFire: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DARQN6w.png[/img]
Random art of Myu by @PianoFire:
DARQN6w.png
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 240 241