Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 240 241
@aetherstorm hmmmm....

Also WOOT 50 PAGES BABY
@aetherstorm hmmmm....

Also WOOT 50 PAGES BABY
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
@Avu42 I'll start celebrading once we reach 50 days XP Also, does this work? [img]https://image.ibb.co/iMJECn/Screen_Shot_2018_03_08_at_6_03_07_PM.png[/img]
@Avu42
I'll start celebrading once we reach 50 days XP

Also, does this work?
Screen_Shot_2018_03_08_at_6_03_07_PM.png
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@aetherstorm YEEP YEEP YEEP YEEP YEEP

HE HAS BEEN REVENGED

can I have code? ·^·
@aetherstorm YEEP YEEP YEEP YEEP YEEP

HE HAS BEEN REVENGED

can I have code? ·^·
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
Put the [img][/img] stuff around this: https://image.ibb.co/iMJECn/Screen_Shot_2018_03_08_at_6_03_07_PM.png (I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong. I have no idea how to do one of those fancy code-boxes -_-)
Put the [img][/img] stuff around this: https://image.ibb.co/iMJECn/Screen_Shot_2018_03_08_at_6_03_07_PM.png

(I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong. I have no idea how to do one of those fancy code-boxes -_-)
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@aetherstorm you put the image code in a quote box, which is the speech marks in the little box things :3

Hope this is actually how it works ^^`
@aetherstorm you put the image code in a quote box, which is the speech marks in the little box things :3

Hope this is actually how it works ^^`
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
OK I love this achievement! POSEIDON WILL BE AVENGED
OK I love this achievement! POSEIDON WILL BE AVENGED
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
NUUUUUUUU

IT WONT FIT

NUUUUUU :"""""""(
NUUUUUUUU

IT WONT FIT

NUUUUUU :"""""""(
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
[center][item=discipline] (CHILL, CHILL! It landed on heads [i]*whew*[/i]) [b]Day 38:[/b] Myu was having a rather peaceful time. No annoying dog people were talking loudly or giving him dirty looks, and even though he missed his box, trees were almost as good. He flexed his slanted claws, rather sharp for a hatchling, and charged at the nearest tree. With a deft lunge, he leaped upon the bark and dug his claws deep inside, dangling from the wood like a feral kitten. With exhilaration tingling at his clawtips, Myu scampered upwards like a hatching having been fed sugar. He nimbly clambered onto a thick branch, sturdy enough to hold his weight, and reached up to pluck as fat juicy green apple from the budding branches dangling over his head. The corners of his mouth curling into a cat-like smile. Myu took a large bite out of the side of his fruit, biting down with a satisfying crunch. He curled his tail around the branch her was sitting on and finished off the rest of his apple, pleased. He didn't know why guardians such as himself were supposed to favor meat or seafood above apples. Sure, fish was amazing, but birds? Yech. Of course, Myu is having these thoughts in his head as an assortment of mews and hisses, along with his own emotions. He also does not know that he has been dubbed Myu, or 'The Box KIng', by dragons he had gorgotted existed by now. Actually, he'll remember once they show up. In three. . . two. . . one. . . A trio of very shiny dragons suddenly blundered into the clearing, disturbing Myu's peaceful chillaxing. Their random appearance and incoherent hollering surprised him so much the practically toppled out of his wonderful tree, the branch slipping out of his tail's weak grasp. One of them was very big, very blue, and very familiar. Myu remembered him as the one who had assaulted his box. [b]"HEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHH!"[/b] Myu hissed, baring his fangs and pressing his fins flat against his skull. The silver dragon flung out her wings and stopped the other two males in their tracks, forcing them to calm down and face Myu with very, very small smiles. [b]"It's okay."[/b] The silver one said. Myu groped at whatever dragon tongue he could understand, cautiously eyeing these new creatures. He narrowed his eyes at her, keen for anything that might signify a threat. [b]"I promise we're not going to hurt you."[/b] The silver dragon went on, approaching Myu with small steps. His ears perked up, trying to kind and hint in the tone of her voice that might reveal evil intentions. Myu uttered something that sounded vaguely like, [b]"Mrrrrruh."[/b] in the edgiest tone he could link of. The silver dragon smiled too. The nerve! [b]"I'm a cat person! I promise!"[/b] The nocturne insisted with a toe of lilted enthusiasm. Myu blinked at her. the nocturne's voice was rich and honest, full of enthusiasm and the urge to laugh. Under her joyful tones was something buried far beneath, a longing to share what she had once been gifted. The hope to give Myu a home where he was wanted. [b]"Mrrrrr?"[/b] Myu asked, craning his neck forward and allowing himself to relieve the tension in his wings. The silver dragoness smiled and held out her talons in a gesture of kindness. [b]"I was like you once."[/b] She murmured quietly as Myu inched forward to nose her claws. They smelled of ice cream. The silver-faced dragon broke into a brilliant smile when a war, friendly purring resonated from the depths of Myu's throat. [b]"See! We're nice."[/b] She said, taking her talons away to wave at her companions. Myu surveyed them with varying curiosity, still on-edge. The handsome shiny white one with yellow-y glowing tattoos all over his body waved feebly at him, his stance un-hostile and relaxed. That one didn't seem like much of a threat. The other one, however. [i]That one[/i]. HE destroyed Myu's HIDING SPOT! He was MEAN. Myu arched his back and hissed at the big blue dragons, plotting revenge for his box. [b]"No, no! I'm sorry I ruined your cardboard thingie!"[/b] The blue dragon blurted out, flinching at the sight of Myu's hostility. [b]"I really didn't mean it. Honestly. I'm sorry I ruined it for you."[/b] He continued, pain filling his voice. Myu blinked at his tone, relaxing somewhat and unclenching his jaws. This dragon always felt pain. That was sad. The silver dragon felt sympathy for Myu because she knew the loneliness he felt, but this other dragon held more pain than just feeling alone. Inner pain. Pain that couldn't be cured with bandages or the company of other dragons. Hesitantly, Myu scampered forward and promptly sat down on Zaffer's talons, blinking up at him with purple feline eyes. The blue dragon jerked back at the contact and nearly flung Myu into the air. Instead of scuttling away, Myu rubbed his head against Zaffer's leg sympathetically, a warm [b]"Hrrrrrrrrr!"[/b] Resonating from his throat. The blue imperial shuffled around awkwardly, keeping his hand stock-still as to not scare away the little guardian. [b]"Uhm. . ."[/b] He started, catching the looks of Opal and August's faces. [b]"Is this normal?"[/b] He asked. August shook his head slowly, staring at Myu and deeply curious as to where he learned to make that noise. Opal just broke into a smile. [b]"No, it's not normal."[/b] She admitted with a goofy grin. [b]"But neither are little dragons that think they're cats."[/b] Myu smiled his cat-like smile, which sort f looked like a small smirk, slightly sly. He hopped off of Zaffer's foot and started pacing around his leg, his normally thick clumsy guardian tail sliding elegantly through the air. Myu stopped for a moment and decided to nip the back of Zaffer's ankle affectionately. Zaffer flinched back in surprise. [b]"Well, I'm guessing we've gained his trust."[/b] August put in, trying not to laugh. [b]"At least Zaffer did. What did you do?"[/b] He asked, turning to Zaffer with a curious wide eyes. [b]"I don't know."[/b] Zaffer squeaked, his voice cracking just like it did at the beginning of puberty. [b]"Well it hardly matters now."[/b] Opal pointed out. [b]"Zaffer? D'you think you need to carry him or will be just follow you out of here?"[/b] She asked. Myu turned to face her, his ears perked. [b]"Thhhhpt."[/b] He declared, sticking out his pale pink tongue. He dramatically stood up and swished his tail in Opal's direction and sauntered loyally over to Zaffer, reassuringly patting his knee in a very dragon-like gesture. [b]"Th-that explains that then."[/b] Zaffer said, staring down at the little CatDragon like he still couldn't believe their magically fused bond like two popsicle sticks clinging together with glue. Opal clapped her hands together, like she always did when she couldn't smile any wider. [b]"Great! Onwards we go then!"[/b] She insisted, spinning around. August started after her, casting a look at Zaffer and Myu. Myu looked expectantly at Zaffer, who sighed and marched after them, with the leopard-spotted guardian bounding closely behind. [b]"I just hope Rikki hasn't been overwhelmed by Juno and Romeo yet."[/b] Opal murmured self-consciously as they tramped back through the forest. [b]"Even while staring at trees, Lost can be a handful too."[/b] Zaffer hurried up beside her, Myu bounding along beside him and jumping excitedly at leaves. [b]"Now we have another handful to take care of."[/b] He murmured to her quietly. Opal laughed aloud, nearly snorting through her nose. [b]"The more the merrier!"[/b] She pointed out with a grin, gleefully skipping ahead with her tail bobbing up and down in the air. [b]"We wouldn't want life to get [i]too[/i] boring."[/b][/center] --------- [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel[/size] First things first: 1. Yes, that was a Thpt Flight reference :P 2. Yes, Zaffer is not lonley anymore 3. No, it's not a ship [s]yet[/s] 4. And you can put this in your bio with a link to the Pinkerlocke, or plop it into one of the bios of your dragons just for fun! [img]https://image.ibb.co/kA7Ba7/Screen_Shot_2018_03_08_at_8_24_18_PM.png[/img] 5. I HAVE CATS SO I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE!!!!

(CHILL, CHILL! It landed on heads *whew*)

Day 38:
Myu was having a rather peaceful time. No annoying dog people were talking loudly or giving him dirty looks, and even though he missed his box, trees were almost as good. He flexed his slanted claws, rather sharp for a hatchling, and charged at the nearest tree. With a deft lunge, he leaped upon the bark and dug his claws deep inside, dangling from the wood like a feral kitten.

With exhilaration tingling at his clawtips, Myu scampered upwards like a hatching having been fed sugar. He nimbly clambered onto a thick branch, sturdy enough to hold his weight, and reached up to pluck as fat juicy green apple from the budding branches dangling over his head. The corners of his mouth curling into a cat-like smile. Myu took a large bite out of the side of his fruit, biting down with a satisfying crunch.

He curled his tail around the branch her was sitting on and finished off the rest of his apple, pleased. He didn't know why guardians such as himself were supposed to favor meat or seafood above apples. Sure, fish was amazing, but birds? Yech. Of course, Myu is having these thoughts in his head as an assortment of mews and hisses, along with his own emotions. He also does not know that he has been dubbed Myu, or 'The Box KIng', by dragons he had gorgotted existed by now. Actually, he'll remember once they show up. In three. . . two. . . one. . .

A trio of very shiny dragons suddenly blundered into the clearing, disturbing Myu's peaceful chillaxing. Their random appearance and incoherent hollering surprised him so much the practically toppled out of his wonderful tree, the branch slipping out of his tail's weak grasp. One of them was very big, very blue, and very familiar. Myu remembered him as the one who had assaulted his box. "HEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHH!" Myu hissed, baring his fangs and pressing his fins flat against his skull.

The silver dragon flung out her wings and stopped the other two males in their tracks, forcing them to calm down and face Myu with very, very small smiles. "It's okay." The silver one said. Myu groped at whatever dragon tongue he could understand, cautiously eyeing these new creatures. He narrowed his eyes at her, keen for anything that might signify a threat.

"I promise we're not going to hurt you." The silver dragon went on, approaching Myu with small steps. His ears perked up, trying to kind and hint in the tone of her voice that might reveal evil intentions. Myu uttered something that sounded vaguely like, "Mrrrrruh." in the edgiest tone he could link of. The silver dragon smiled too. The nerve!

"I'm a cat person! I promise!" The nocturne insisted with a toe of lilted enthusiasm. Myu blinked at her. the nocturne's voice was rich and honest, full of enthusiasm and the urge to laugh. Under her joyful tones was something buried far beneath, a longing to share what she had once been gifted. The hope to give Myu a home where he was wanted.

"Mrrrrr?" Myu asked, craning his neck forward and allowing himself to relieve the tension in his wings. The silver dragoness smiled and held out her talons in a gesture of kindness. "I was like you once." She murmured quietly as Myu inched forward to nose her claws. They smelled of ice cream.

The silver-faced dragon broke into a brilliant smile when a war, friendly purring resonated from the depths of Myu's throat. "See! We're nice." She said, taking her talons away to wave at her companions. Myu surveyed them with varying curiosity, still on-edge. The handsome shiny white one with yellow-y glowing tattoos all over his body waved feebly at him, his stance un-hostile and relaxed. That one didn't seem like much of a threat.

The other one, however. That one. HE destroyed Myu's HIDING SPOT! He was MEAN. Myu arched his back and hissed at the big blue dragons, plotting revenge for his box. "No, no! I'm sorry I ruined your cardboard thingie!" The blue dragon blurted out, flinching at the sight of Myu's hostility. "I really didn't mean it. Honestly. I'm sorry I ruined it for you." He continued, pain filling his voice.

Myu blinked at his tone, relaxing somewhat and unclenching his jaws. This dragon always felt pain. That was sad. The silver dragon felt sympathy for Myu because she knew the loneliness he felt, but this other dragon held more pain than just feeling alone. Inner pain. Pain that couldn't be cured with bandages or the company of other dragons. Hesitantly, Myu scampered forward and promptly sat down on Zaffer's talons, blinking up at him with purple feline eyes.

The blue dragon jerked back at the contact and nearly flung Myu into the air. Instead of scuttling away, Myu rubbed his head against Zaffer's leg sympathetically, a warm "Hrrrrrrrrr!" Resonating from his throat. The blue imperial shuffled around awkwardly, keeping his hand stock-still as to not scare away the little guardian. "Uhm. . ." He started, catching the looks of Opal and August's faces. "Is this normal?" He asked.

August shook his head slowly, staring at Myu and deeply curious as to where he learned to make that noise. Opal just broke into a smile. "No, it's not normal." She admitted with a goofy grin. "But neither are little dragons that think they're cats." Myu smiled his cat-like smile, which sort f looked like a small smirk, slightly sly. He hopped off of Zaffer's foot and started pacing around his leg, his normally thick clumsy guardian tail sliding elegantly through the air.

Myu stopped for a moment and decided to nip the back of Zaffer's ankle affectionately. Zaffer flinched back in surprise. "Well, I'm guessing we've gained his trust." August put in, trying not to laugh. "At least Zaffer did. What did you do?" He asked, turning to Zaffer with a curious wide eyes. "I don't know." Zaffer squeaked, his voice cracking just like it did at the beginning of puberty.

"Well it hardly matters now." Opal pointed out. "Zaffer? D'you think you need to carry him or will be just follow you out of here?" She asked. Myu turned to face her, his ears perked. "Thhhhpt." He declared, sticking out his pale pink tongue. He dramatically stood up and swished his tail in Opal's direction and sauntered loyally over to Zaffer, reassuringly patting his knee in a very dragon-like gesture.

"Th-that explains that then." Zaffer said, staring down at the little CatDragon like he still couldn't believe their magically fused bond like two popsicle sticks clinging together with glue. Opal clapped her hands together, like she always did when she couldn't smile any wider.

"Great! Onwards we go then!" She insisted, spinning around. August started after her, casting a look at Zaffer and Myu. Myu looked expectantly at Zaffer, who sighed and marched after them, with the leopard-spotted guardian bounding closely behind.

"I just hope Rikki hasn't been overwhelmed by Juno and Romeo yet." Opal murmured self-consciously as they tramped back through the forest. "Even while staring at trees, Lost can be a handful too." Zaffer hurried up beside her, Myu bounding along beside him and jumping excitedly at leaves.

"Now we have another handful to take care of." He murmured to her quietly. Opal laughed aloud, nearly snorting through her nose. "The more the merrier!" She pointed out with a grin, gleefully skipping ahead with her tail bobbing up and down in the air. "We wouldn't want life to get too boring."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
First things first:
1. Yes, that was a Thpt Flight reference :P
2. Yes, Zaffer is not lonley anymore
3. No, it's not a ship yet
4. And you can put this in your bio with a link to the Pinkerlocke, or plop it into one of the bios of your dragons just for fun!
Screen_Shot_2018_03_08_at_8_24_18_PM.png
5. I HAVE CATS SO I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE!!!!
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm
FNNDHDDJDJFJKD I AM ALSO CAT PERSON
OPAL I SWEAR IF YOU DIE I WILL KILL YOU
(BTW, do you need potions? Blooming Grove was extremely generous the other night, I got like a dozen potion within 30 battles O.O)

Edit: *squints at achievement* did you... Photoshop my Phoatlshop?
@Aetherstorm
FNNDHDDJDJFJKD I AM ALSO CAT PERSON
OPAL I SWEAR IF YOU DIE I WILL KILL YOU
(BTW, do you need potions? Blooming Grove was extremely generous the other night, I got like a dozen potion within 30 battles O.O)

Edit: *squints at achievement* did you... Photoshop my Phoatlshop?
tjyjq28.png v20KC4X.png
@CrAZDragon
*cat person secret handshake*

(Sure! It's up to you how many you send, but any are appreciated :)
@CrAZDragon
*cat person secret handshake*

(Sure! It's up to you how many you send, but any are appreciated :)
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 240 241