Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 240 241
I am eagerly waiting to see the creep factor on Freddy
I am eagerly waiting to see the creep factor on Freddy
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
You will see him soon
MWUAHAHAHAHA >:P
You will see him soon
MWUAHAHAHAHA >:P
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
[center][item=half-moon spectacles] ([i]*Insert cheesy joke about glasses here*[/i]) [b]Day 34:[/b] [b]"Romeo, here. Now."[/b] Janus demanded, calling after his son. the young spiral hesitated, glancing quickly over his shoulder, before squirming through a crowd of dragons and vanishing ahead again. Janus sighed and ran after him, dusking underneath a dragon waving about a sign about banana yogurt. A rather large building made of polished wood loomed up ahead of him, and Janus was able to jump onto Romeo's tail before he disappeared inside. [b]"Where are you going?"[/b] Janus demanded, holding Romeo back as he tried to squirm out of his talons. Romeo slumped over. [b]"Daddy, I'm getting too big for you to hold me!"[/b] He insisted, fluttering away. Janus stared at him sternly. Romeo sighed. [b]"Juno went inside."[/b] he explained, nodding his head towards the wooden building. "She says she recognizes someone here. It was someone important. So she followed them." [b]"And you followed her."[/b] Janus guessed. Romeo nodded vigorously, as if that would get them to move faster. [b]"So Juno's in there."[/b] He explained, waving a talon at the wooden building. [b]"And we're out here. So let's go!"[/b] Romeo grabbed his father's talons and pulled him inside the building, warm air rolling over them as they stepped inside. The scent of compressed minty plants and oyster crackers tingled at janus's nostrils, and the clattering of mugs and idle chatter reached his ears. [i]A tavern.[/i] he thought, feeling mixed emotions in response to his discovery. They could find both friendly and demeaning dragons here, but for dragonets in search of long-lost BFFs it was not an ideal area. [b]"I think she's over there!"[/b] Romeo blurted, spotting a tuft of blue fur. Janus stepped in front of him protectively, eyeing some rather burly snappers. [b]"Stay behind me."[/b] He demanded. Romeo laughed at this like it was a pathetic knock-knock joke. [b]"Come on, daddy."[/b] He insisted, easily slipping by his father. [b]"I'll be fine! I'm a pirate captain!"[/b] Humming gleefully to himself, Romeo bounded ahead. Further into the tavern and towards the scent of Minty Jadevine.[/center] ------- @AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel I'm so sorry this is SO SHORT and took SO LONG!!! I've been super busy and my parents were being petty about letting me on the computer today. Anyway, this is going to be a two-part thing. So wait for the next (hopefully longer) update tomorrow!

(*Insert cheesy joke about glasses here*)

Day 34:
"Romeo, here. Now." Janus demanded, calling after his son. the young spiral hesitated, glancing quickly over his shoulder, before squirming through a crowd of dragons and vanishing ahead again. Janus sighed and ran after him, dusking underneath a dragon waving about a sign about banana yogurt.

A rather large building made of polished wood loomed up ahead of him, and Janus was able to jump onto Romeo's tail before he disappeared inside. "Where are you going?" Janus demanded, holding Romeo back as he tried to squirm out of his talons.

Romeo slumped over. "Daddy, I'm getting too big for you to hold me!" He insisted, fluttering away. Janus stared at him sternly. Romeo sighed. "Juno went inside." he explained, nodding his head towards the wooden building. "She says she recognizes someone here. It was someone important. So she followed them."

"And you followed her." Janus guessed. Romeo nodded vigorously, as if that would get them to move faster. "So Juno's in there." He explained, waving a talon at the wooden building. "And we're out here. So let's go!"

Romeo grabbed his father's talons and pulled him inside the building, warm air rolling over them as they stepped inside. The scent of compressed minty plants and oyster crackers tingled at janus's nostrils, and the clattering of mugs and idle chatter reached his ears.

A tavern. he thought, feeling mixed emotions in response to his discovery. They could find both friendly and demeaning dragons here, but for dragonets in search of long-lost BFFs it was not an ideal area.

"I think she's over there!" Romeo blurted, spotting a tuft of blue fur. Janus stepped in front of him protectively, eyeing some rather burly snappers. "Stay behind me." He demanded. Romeo laughed at this like it was a pathetic knock-knock joke.

"Come on, daddy." He insisted, easily slipping by his father. "I'll be fine! I'm a pirate captain!" Humming gleefully to himself, Romeo bounded ahead. Further into the tavern and towards the scent of Minty Jadevine.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
I'm so sorry this is SO SHORT and took SO LONG!!! I've been super busy and my parents were being petty about letting me on the computer today.

Anyway, this is going to be a two-part thing. So wait for the next (hopefully longer) update tomorrow!
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@mayanaz
Thanks you!!! It's one of my biggest concerns, getting cameos (should I call them that?) right. I'm sooooo glad you liked it >w<
@mayanaz
Thanks you!!! It's one of my biggest concerns, getting cameos (should I call them that?) right. I'm sooooo glad you liked it >w<
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel As you all know, it's the first day of Trickmurk Circus! I have scanned all the skins & accents and one in particular stood out to me, and it was so perfect for the pinkerlocke I just had to check and see what you all thought of it: [b]Normal Lost:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38455006&skin=0&apparel=944,3542,352,6021,6029&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Shade-infected Lost:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38455006&skin=25943&apparel=944,3542,352,6021,6029&xt=dressing.png[/img] Insert your votes here: [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10K8h-U_Dq2nATJOgPze5CIswuJSLANYULNuW9PedwlM/edit][img]https://image.ibb.co/ibbucc/Screen_Shot_2018_02_25_at_2_08_34_PM.png[/img][/url] Note: Lost will end up having more apparel on her to try and hide the scars :)
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @Bitterbluesky @RedFennel
As you all know, it's the first day of Trickmurk Circus! I have scanned all the skins & accents and one in particular stood out to me, and it was so perfect for the pinkerlocke I just had to check and see what you all thought of it:

Normal Lost:
dragon?did=38455006&skin=0&apparel=944,3542,352,6021,6029&xt=dressing.png
Shade-infected Lost:
dragon?did=38455006&skin=25943&apparel=944,3542,352,6021,6029&xt=dressing.png

Insert your votes here:
Screen_Shot_2018_02_25_at_2_08_34_PM.png

Note: Lost will end up having more apparel on her to try and hide the scars :)
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Poor Lost... I feel like that will fit her background really well though.
Also, @Aetherstorm can I be added to the pinglist please?
Poor Lost... I feel like that will fit her background really well though.
Also, @Aetherstorm can I be added to the pinglist please?
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
It's perfect!
It's perfect!
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
@ObsidianMage
Sure! I'm so sorry i didn't get to it earlier. I was really distracted ^^'
@ObsidianMage
Sure! I'm so sorry i didn't get to it earlier. I was really distracted ^^'
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm it's totally fine, just wanted to remind you. :)
@Aetherstorm it's totally fine, just wanted to remind you. :)
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Aetherstorm Could you put me on the pinglist? I'm enjoying it too much to let it go^^
@Aetherstorm Could you put me on the pinglist? I'm enjoying it too much to let it go^^
H9klr6C.png iAiI6jU.png

FR +21
She/Her
QFMsHc3.png Uf8EgNV.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 240 241