Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
@Aetherstorm May I take Satira? I really love this pinkerlocke and sad to see it end but I loved how the characters grow throughout the story. I’m glad you came back to FR and I would love a ping when you start a nuzlocke!
@Aetherstorm May I take Satira? I really love this pinkerlocke and sad to see it end but I loved how the characters grow throughout the story. I’m glad you came back to FR and I would love a ping when you start a nuzlocke!
Art Shop
lZLdY8l.png 7Ms1R.gif tTe9z.gifjNCTr.gifR6epx.gif
^ click on eggs to help hatch them
@shirotsubaki6564 Yeah, you're right! Aw man, that's going to be so cool [emoji=spiral star size=1] I'd be glad to send them to you! Thank you for your interest after all this time ^w^ I'd gladly send you Arion, but do you want either of Prince's brothers? It might cost a little extra, but I'd be glad to send them to you! @Vyxen Sure!! I'm really glad you like her :D I'll send her over; thank you for supporting the story! @Digimon11 Aw, thank you so much!! Your support has really helped through some tougher times while I was writing this ^^' I'll send her over as soon as possible :D [b]NOTE:[/b] Please do not exalt any of these dragon's! If you wish to get rid of them, please contact me!
@shirotsubaki6564
Yeah, you're right! Aw man, that's going to be so cool I'd be glad to send them to you! Thank you for your interest after all this time ^w^ I'd gladly send you Arion, but do you want either of Prince's brothers? It might cost a little extra, but I'd be glad to send them to you!

@Vyxen
Sure!! I'm really glad you like her :D I'll send her over; thank you for supporting the story!

@Digimon11
Aw, thank you so much!! Your support has really helped through some tougher times while I was writing this ^^' I'll send her over as soon as possible :D

NOTE: Please do not exalt any of these dragon's! If you wish to get rid of them, please contact me!
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Oh wowie, I haven't checked up on this thread In awhile. Sadly I have no room in my lair, but I'm sad to see this story end even if I've not kept up! Quitting the continuation is a good choice if you no longer feel motivated, your own character , health and reasoning is much more important than anything you'll write or play :")
Oh wowie, I haven't checked up on this thread In awhile. Sadly I have no room in my lair, but I'm sad to see this story end even if I've not kept up! Quitting the continuation is a good choice if you no longer feel motivated, your own character , health and reasoning is much more important than anything you'll write or play :")
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@Aetherstorm
I'd love to be on the new pinglist!
I found this thread a long time after it started and never got to catch up!
@Aetherstorm
I'd love to be on the new pinglist!
I found this thread a long time after it started and never got to catch up!
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
@Shlambini Okay, thank you so much for your interest!! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
@Shlambini
Okay, thank you so much for your interest!!
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm aw.. I was wondering why it was quiet. But, its okay! If youre uninspired, channel your passion into what inspires you!!

(Also can you add me to the pinglist too <3)
@Aetherstorm aw.. I was wondering why it was quiet. But, its okay! If youre uninspired, channel your passion into what inspires you!!

(Also can you add me to the pinglist too <3)
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
@Catkidemma
Thank you, friendo!
@Catkidemma
Thank you, friendo!
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm WAIT AM I ON THE PINGLIST TOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
@Aetherstorm WAIT AM I ON THE PINGLIST TOO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm
Sorry for the late reply, I'll be happy to have Arion in my clan! As for the brothers, I think I'll wait a little longer if anyone wants them.

btw, I know it may be a lot to ask but, is it possible have some kind of summarized closure or resolve to the story? Everything ended so quickly, Seraphim is currently still dying, Hester is stuck in some creepy orphanage, Ajax is being weird, what in the world is going on with Ryu, and so much more.
@Aetherstorm
Sorry for the late reply, I'll be happy to have Arion in my clan! As for the brothers, I think I'll wait a little longer if anyone wants them.

btw, I know it may be a lot to ask but, is it possible have some kind of summarized closure or resolve to the story? Everything ended so quickly, Seraphim is currently still dying, Hester is stuck in some creepy orphanage, Ajax is being weird, what in the world is going on with Ryu, and so much more.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png aesq82D.gifActive 01:00+
@shirotsubaki6564
Okay! I'll send him as soon as possible.

And I'd be glad to give you some sort of ending or clore; I can definitely see how it's be frustrating ^^' It might take a little bit, but I promise I'll post something eventually!
@shirotsubaki6564
Okay! I'll send him as soon as possible.

And I'd be glad to give you some sort of ending or clore; I can definitely see how it's be frustrating ^^' It might take a little bit, but I promise I'll post something eventually!
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241