Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @FallenEclipse @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond

Hello, all! I'm sorry to say it, but this Pibkerlocke has officially been discontinued.

I was really looking forward to writing out all the lore I had planned, but my interest and motivation in writing the story was constantly fluctuating and in the end I just couldn't keep it up ^^'

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since I am now again returning to Flight Rising, I will be doing a purge of my lair. If any of you want one of my Pibkerlocke Dragon's, feel free to ask! it will be first come, first served, and everyone is allowed a free dragon before having to buy any others for a minimum of 2k, depending on their level!

It'd break my heart if I had to exalt them, so please let me know!!

On another note, please ask me if you had any questions about the upcoming lore! I know I feel bothered every time a story that I've been invested in suddenly ends, so I just want to make sure!

Also if anyone wants to be added onto the pingslist of the Nuzlocke I will be starting in the near future, just let me know! There will be fewer deadlines, so I'll probably be motivated to stick to it more ^^'
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @FallenEclipse @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond

Hello, all! I'm sorry to say it, but this Pibkerlocke has officially been discontinued.

I was really looking forward to writing out all the lore I had planned, but my interest and motivation in writing the story was constantly fluctuating and in the end I just couldn't keep it up ^^'

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since I am now again returning to Flight Rising, I will be doing a purge of my lair. If any of you want one of my Pibkerlocke Dragon's, feel free to ask! it will be first come, first served, and everyone is allowed a free dragon before having to buy any others for a minimum of 2k, depending on their level!

It'd break my heart if I had to exalt them, so please let me know!!

On another note, please ask me if you had any questions about the upcoming lore! I know I feel bothered every time a story that I've been invested in suddenly ends, so I just want to make sure!

Also if anyone wants to be added onto the pingslist of the Nuzlocke I will be starting in the near future, just let me know! There will be fewer deadlines, so I'll probably be motivated to stick to it more ^^'
LuvWEAe.png tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.png
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm i'll take Myu and Seraphim! i know i haven't been active on this thread but H

edit: forgot to add thoughts whoops ^^' didn't really see much of this but this was fun while it lasted!
@Aetherstorm i'll take Myu and Seraphim! i know i haven't been active on this thread but H

edit: forgot to add thoughts whoops ^^' didn't really see much of this but this was fun while it lasted!
GWsHFyr.png
@mayanaz Aw, thank you!! You really have no idea how much your support has meant to be all this time; you've been here since before the first post and you're always been so kind and just AaAaaAAAHHHHhh that my out so much!! [emoji=spiral star size=1] I'll start a crossroads with you right away! @Bluebirdi3 Okay!! I'll start up a crossroads with you too :3 [b]SIDE NOTE:[/b] please don't exalt any of the dragon's from this Pibkerlocke that I send you! Renaming or re-gening them is fine because they are, after all, [i]your[/i] dragon now, but please do not exalt them and contact me if you want to get rid of them somehow!
@mayanaz Aw, thank you!! You really have no idea how much your support has meant to be all this time; you've been here since before the first post and you're always been so kind and just AaAaaAAAHHHHhh that my out so much!!

I'll start a crossroads with you right away!

@Bluebirdi3
Okay!! I'll start up a crossroads with you too :3

SIDE NOTE: please don't exalt any of the dragon's from this Pibkerlocke that I send you! Renaming or re-gening them is fine because they are, after all, your dragon now, but please do not exalt them and contact me if you want to get rid of them somehow!
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm could i get added to the nuzlock pinglist? ;v; Recently started tryna read through everything and it's a shame the pinkerlock is ending, but at the same time i get why youd wish to purge the lair to start anew ;v;

And could i take aiden? ;v; I promise to take good care of him ;v;
@Aetherstorm could i get added to the nuzlock pinglist? ;v; Recently started tryna read through everything and it's a shame the pinkerlock is ending, but at the same time i get why youd wish to purge the lair to start anew ;v;

And could i take aiden? ;v; I promise to take good care of him ;v;
@Aetherstorm

I'm sorry to hear that this is ending, but I also completely understand. Please put me on the pinglist for any future writing you do, I love reading what you write!!!

Could I adopt Odyssey? He's make a great addition to Windkeep Tower!
@Aetherstorm

I'm sorry to hear that this is ending, but I also completely understand. Please put me on the pinglist for any future writing you do, I love reading what you write!!!

Could I adopt Odyssey? He's make a great addition to Windkeep Tower!
Check out my Pinkerlocke!e0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
Could I take Lost? Such a sweet character with a nice traumatic backstory. Loved reading the pinkerlocke and pleaseping me fore the nuzlocke!
Could I take Lost? Such a sweet character with a nice traumatic backstory. Loved reading the pinkerlocke and pleaseping me fore the nuzlocke!
IMG-2420.png
@MysteryGyn Thank you so much! Your interest in this story means a lot to me, and I'm sorry that I have to cut this short ^^' I'd gladly add you to the next pingslist :D Sure you could take Aiden! I'd love to see my precious boy go to a good home. Thank you [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] @Petall Sure you can take Odyssey! I'll start a CR. Thank you so much for your interests over the months, it's meant a lot to me \^o^/ @Shadowhunter43 Okay! Just please do not exalt her ^^' I'm so glad you liked her character!! :'D Thank you for your interest in the story!! I'd gladly ping you for my next one.
@MysteryGyn
Thank you so much! Your interest in this story means a lot to me, and I'm sorry that I have to cut this short ^^' I'd gladly add you to the next pingslist :D
Sure you could take Aiden! I'd love to see my precious boy go to a good home. Thank you

@Petall
Sure you can take Odyssey! I'll start a CR. Thank you so much for your interests over the months, it's meant a lot to me \^o^/

@Shadowhunter43
Okay! Just please do not exalt her ^^' I'm so glad you liked her character!! :'D
Thank you for your interest in the story!! I'd gladly ping you for my next one.
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm hey no probs ;v; it was cool to read so far, although im very behind so it'll take a while XD nah man it's all goods, do what you wish to do ;v; and thanks, i look forward to the next challenge you do ;v;

oh yay, thank you ;v; he'll have a safe space with the ice babies of my clan, i promise ;v;
@Aetherstorm hey no probs ;v; it was cool to read so far, although im very behind so it'll take a while XD nah man it's all goods, do what you wish to do ;v; and thanks, i look forward to the next challenge you do ;v;

oh yay, thank you ;v; he'll have a safe space with the ice babies of my clan, i promise ;v;
@Aetherstorm
It's really sad to see this go, but I'm glad I found this pinkerlocke when I did.
If no one has claimed any of Prince's family I'll be glad to take his dad or any one of his brothers.

Now I just need an explanation of how they found my clan...I'm kinda excited on the prospect that Prince is finally reunited with his lost family.
@Aetherstorm
It's really sad to see this go, but I'm glad I found this pinkerlocke when I did.
If no one has claimed any of Prince's family I'll be glad to take his dad or any one of his brothers.

Now I just need an explanation of how they found my clan...I'm kinda excited on the prospect that Prince is finally reunited with his lost family.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png aesq82D.gifActive 01:00+
@Aetherstorm may i take jade? i still have a drawing of her from years ago (which i never finished lmao), and im quite fond of bubbly characters :>
@Aetherstorm may i take jade? i still have a drawing of her from years ago (which i never finished lmao), and im quite fond of bubbly characters :>
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241