Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 240 241
@Aetherstorm

HELLO yes you're back!! Don't worry, take your time to get back in habit :) good luck with your novel, oh gosh please let me read some of it :D I tried writing one last year but... word limits. Welp.

How're you enjoying NotN? And updates on Romeo and Juno please! Sorry if this is asking too much, do it at your own pace!

Happy (very belated) holidays!
@Aetherstorm

HELLO yes you're back!! Don't worry, take your time to get back in habit :) good luck with your novel, oh gosh please let me read some of it :D I tried writing one last year but... word limits. Welp.

How're you enjoying NotN? And updates on Romeo and Juno please! Sorry if this is asking too much, do it at your own pace!

Happy (very belated) holidays!
@shirotsubaki6564
Yeah, I was planning to get to that in the next update. I really regret having so many characters, because it's really hard to keep up with all of them, like the half of Fletcher's face, Seraphim's magic-induced sickness, Satira, Juno and Romeo, where Myu is with his speech.

I am going to talk about Seraphim again as soon as possible, I promise! I just didn't think it was the right thing to do during a Winter update or the one with Lost and Arion's nest.

Also, I am so sorry you had to scroll back ^^'

@Tirtouga678
Yes, I'm planning on getting to those two after a little bit more concerning the main group! I love NotN so far! Only got a single nocturne egg, but I'm still happy with it ^w^

And OH MY GOSH WORD LIMITS SUUUUUCK
@shirotsubaki6564
Yeah, I was planning to get to that in the next update. I really regret having so many characters, because it's really hard to keep up with all of them, like the half of Fletcher's face, Seraphim's magic-induced sickness, Satira, Juno and Romeo, where Myu is with his speech.

I am going to talk about Seraphim again as soon as possible, I promise! I just didn't think it was the right thing to do during a Winter update or the one with Lost and Arion's nest.

Also, I am so sorry you had to scroll back ^^'

@Tirtouga678
Yes, I'm planning on getting to those two after a little bit more concerning the main group! I love NotN so far! Only got a single nocturne egg, but I'm still happy with it ^w^

And OH MY GOSH WORD LIMITS SUUUUUCK
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm

YES WORD LIMITS SHOULD BE BANNED

Cool, I got one Nocturne egg too! Coli grinding isn't really working for me. Do you think you'll be doing a NotN update sometime? Or was the Shade hatchie update the one? I'm sorry, I'm kinda confused here.

also please add me to the pinglist :O thanks!!!!
@Aetherstorm

YES WORD LIMITS SHOULD BE BANNED

Cool, I got one Nocturne egg too! Coli grinding isn't really working for me. Do you think you'll be doing a NotN update sometime? Or was the Shade hatchie update the one? I'm sorry, I'm kinda confused here.

also please add me to the pinglist :O thanks!!!!
@Tirtouga678
Ah, right, sorry! Yes, I'll do that :3

And I will DEFINITELY try to make a NotN update! I do believe I have a very special one planned quite soon >;)
@Tirtouga678
Ah, right, sorry! Yes, I'll do that :3

And I will DEFINITELY try to make a NotN update! I do believe I have a very special one planned quite soon >;)
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm
Oh ok don’t worry about that, thanks for clarifying. It’s understandable that writing is pinkerlockes are more tricky because of the rng factor.

@Aetherstorm
Oh ok don’t worry about that, thanks for clarifying. It’s understandable that writing is pinkerlockes are more tricky because of the rng factor.

dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png aesq82D.gifActive 01:00+
I just got back on here after kinda forgetting FR existed and OMG SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED
I just got back on here after kinda forgetting FR existed and OMG SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED
@Sugarkit
oMG I know, right? So many new things have showed up in, like, two months!
@Sugarkit
oMG I know, right? So many new things have showed up in, like, two months!
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
[center][item=moldy leather] (HEYOOOOOOOO) [b]Day 167:[/b] Myu leapt through the forest with the practised finesse of an agile cat, his large, bulky body slipping in between the trees and leaping over branches as smoothly as a winter breeze. He clutched a bundle of fat leaves in his mouth, his sharp teeth piercing their thick, dark green skin as sap stung his tongue with a sharp, minty taste. The guardian brushed past another clump of weeds, nearly tangling his claws on the undergrowth. Then he burst through a final shaft of trees, elegantly loping into a clearing with the grace of a large horse. Sierra instantly glanced up and met his eyes, a look of pure relief overwhelming her features. [b]"Oh, Myu, thank you so much!"[/b] She crowned as he obediently dropped the ever-so-slightly nibbled leaves onto the grassy forest floor. [b]"I never thought I'd be able to get my claws on some Nurturing Prickleleaves after I sent Rowena off for the Boysenberries."[/b] The ridgeback grabbed a few leaves off the floor, not caring how sap and a bit of guardian saliva smudged her already plant-stained claws. She bent over Seraphim's limp form, her tail keenly aware of the faint heartbeat concealed somewhere deep in his chest, like a distant light spotted through a thick fog. The ridgeback twisted her claws together, wringing some yellowish-green juice from the leaves that dribbled into a bowl filled with an assortment of colored berries. [b]"Ha ha! [i]You[/i] guys can't do this!"[/b] A familiar, slightly irritating voice called from just beyond the clearing seconds before a dazzling blue wildclaw leapt out from between the trees. His claws were flexed and glowing faintly, but in an odd colorless way, the air more simmering between his clawtips like heat on a hot day than in an actual discernible color. Small, crystalline snowflakes spun around his talons like puppets, dancing and skipping over his scales and sweeping around his wings until they created an illusion of a constant winter breeze swirling around the young dragon like a sort of halo. West turned his head and stuck his tongue out at a cluster of unseen dragons, teasingly wiggling his claws at them as more specks of snow drifted around his fingertips. [b]"West!"[/b] Sierra barked, making the wildclaw flinch and spin towards her like a startled cat. [b]"You're not supposed to be here! Go show off your magic somewhere else, okay?"[/b] A few heartbeats passed with only Seraphim's weak, wheezing breaths and the distant wingbeats of an owl to be heard. [b]"Okay, fine."[/b] West muttered, wrinkling his nose distastefully at them before vanishing back into the trees with a flick of his tail. Sierra sighed and turned back to the fae, mixing her weird concoction even further until it barely resemble the color gray. It sure [i]looked[/i] healthy though. Maybe that counted for something. [b]"Myu, thank you so much for being a great help."[/b] The ridgeback added, not taking her eyes off her task. Myu purred happily, a deep, throaty rumbling emanating from his throat. A faint smile crossed Sierra's face, like a short, refreshing breeze blowing over a dry desert. [b]"Feel free to go spend time with your friends, okay? I think it'd be best if I work alone for now."[/b] Myu nodded, grinning toothily to himself. However, before slinking off between the trees again, the guardian approached Seraphim's side, the fae hardly any larger than his talon. Bending down beside him and lowering his head so that he could peer into the fae's peaceful face, Myu brushed the fae's tail with his own. [b]"Get good soon."[/b] The guardian murmured quietly, a little puff of breath from his nostrils making the little dragon's frills flutter gently. Seraphim showed no sign of having heard, splayed across the forest floor like a puppet with it's strings cut, his eyes shut in peaceful slumber and mouth parted slightly as he struggled to pull air into his lungs. Without another word, Myu sat back up, smiling sadly to himself, and left the clearing with no more sound than rustling leaves. Oliver suddenly leapt out of the trees with a joyful cooing sound, landing squarely on Myu's head and gnawing enthusiastically on his ears. Myu did a sort of deep-throated yelp back at the little Owlcat, playfully twisting around to bat at his tawny feathers. Oliver trilled in mock protest, sharply jabbing at the guardian's tail tip with his thin, narrow beak. Myu growled playfully and shook his head, forcing the owlcat to curl his claws around the large dragon's horns with a startled cry in order to stay on. Myu smiled toothily to himself again before taking off bounding through the forest, Oliver indignantly ruffling his wings and clinging to the guardian's head with all his might as thick tree branches swept past them like leaves in a tornado. Then there was a light rustle; a soft breath of wind stirring the air. Myu instantly stopped, soundlessly throwing out his wings and skidding near silently to a halt on the wet leaves beneath his feet. Oliver let out a wrangled squawk of surprise, but quieted quickly after seeing the look that dawned over Myu's face. The guardian's head was tilted curiously, his neck craned in an arch as his nostrils twitched for any trace of an unfamiliar scent. Myu slowly pivoted his head to the left, his dark purple eyes narrowed at a peculiar-looking bush clumped in between two large, thorny trees. Then something flashed and a dragon suddenly sat there, several wing-lengths away and inspecting something on the ground with a bowed head and bared teeth. They had spots that perfectly echoed Myu's stretching the length of their entire body, making their claws all the way to their wings. Myu couldn't help but be intrigued, silently slinking closer and peering at the strange new dragon from between the trees. They definitely weren't Fable. Fable may bear the same markings, but Myu could tell that this dragon was older, leaner, slinking across the ground like a predator on the hunt. The fins on either side of their head twitched and swayed with the changing on the winds, their narrow, sharp-jawed head swinging around to squint suspiciously at their surrounding with four pupilless, milky brown eyes. Then another flash of scales and a skittering of claws and they were gone.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678[/size]

(HEYOOOOOOOO)

Day 167:
Myu leapt through the forest with the practised finesse of an agile cat, his large, bulky body slipping in between the trees and leaping over branches as smoothly as a winter breeze. He clutched a bundle of fat leaves in his mouth, his sharp teeth piercing their thick, dark green skin as sap stung his tongue with a sharp, minty taste. The guardian brushed past another clump of weeds, nearly tangling his claws on the undergrowth.

Then he burst through a final shaft of trees, elegantly loping into a clearing with the grace of a large horse. Sierra instantly glanced up and met his eyes, a look of pure relief overwhelming her features. "Oh, Myu, thank you so much!" She crowned as he obediently dropped the ever-so-slightly nibbled leaves onto the grassy forest floor. "I never thought I'd be able to get my claws on some Nurturing Prickleleaves after I sent Rowena off for the Boysenberries."

The ridgeback grabbed a few leaves off the floor, not caring how sap and a bit of guardian saliva smudged her already plant-stained claws. She bent over Seraphim's limp form, her tail keenly aware of the faint heartbeat concealed somewhere deep in his chest, like a distant light spotted through a thick fog. The ridgeback twisted her claws together, wringing some yellowish-green juice from the leaves that dribbled into a bowl filled with an assortment of colored berries.

"Ha ha! You guys can't do this!" A familiar, slightly irritating voice called from just beyond the clearing seconds before a dazzling blue wildclaw leapt out from between the trees. His claws were flexed and glowing faintly, but in an odd colorless way, the air more simmering between his clawtips like heat on a hot day than in an actual discernible color.

Small, crystalline snowflakes spun around his talons like puppets, dancing and skipping over his scales and sweeping around his wings until they created an illusion of a constant winter breeze swirling around the young dragon like a sort of halo. West turned his head and stuck his tongue out at a cluster of unseen dragons, teasingly wiggling his claws at them as more specks of snow drifted around his fingertips.

"West!" Sierra barked, making the wildclaw flinch and spin towards her like a startled cat. "You're not supposed to be here! Go show off your magic somewhere else, okay?" A few heartbeats passed with only Seraphim's weak, wheezing breaths and the distant wingbeats of an owl to be heard.

"Okay, fine." West muttered, wrinkling his nose distastefully at them before vanishing back into the trees with a flick of his tail. Sierra sighed and turned back to the fae, mixing her weird concoction even further until it barely resemble the color gray. It sure looked healthy though. Maybe that counted for something.

"Myu, thank you so much for being a great help." The ridgeback added, not taking her eyes off her task. Myu purred happily, a deep, throaty rumbling emanating from his throat. A faint smile crossed Sierra's face, like a short, refreshing breeze blowing over a dry desert. "Feel free to go spend time with your friends, okay? I think it'd be best if I work alone for now."

Myu nodded, grinning toothily to himself. However, before slinking off between the trees again, the guardian approached Seraphim's side, the fae hardly any larger than his talon. Bending down beside him and lowering his head so that he could peer into the fae's peaceful face, Myu brushed the fae's tail with his own.

"Get good soon." The guardian murmured quietly, a little puff of breath from his nostrils making the little dragon's frills flutter gently. Seraphim showed no sign of having heard, splayed across the forest floor like a puppet with it's strings cut, his eyes shut in peaceful slumber and mouth parted slightly as he struggled to pull air into his lungs. Without another word, Myu sat back up, smiling sadly to himself, and left the clearing with no more sound than rustling leaves.

Oliver suddenly leapt out of the trees with a joyful cooing sound, landing squarely on Myu's head and gnawing enthusiastically on his ears. Myu did a sort of deep-throated yelp back at the little Owlcat, playfully twisting around to bat at his tawny feathers. Oliver trilled in mock protest, sharply jabbing at the guardian's tail tip with his thin, narrow beak.

Myu growled playfully and shook his head, forcing the owlcat to curl his claws around the large dragon's horns with a startled cry in order to stay on. Myu smiled toothily to himself again before taking off bounding through the forest, Oliver indignantly ruffling his wings and clinging to the guardian's head with all his might as thick tree branches swept past them like leaves in a tornado.

Then there was a light rustle; a soft breath of wind stirring the air. Myu instantly stopped, soundlessly throwing out his wings and skidding near silently to a halt on the wet leaves beneath his feet. Oliver let out a wrangled squawk of surprise, but quieted quickly after seeing the look that dawned over Myu's face.

The guardian's head was tilted curiously, his neck craned in an arch as his nostrils twitched for any trace of an unfamiliar scent. Myu slowly pivoted his head to the left, his dark purple eyes narrowed at a peculiar-looking bush clumped in between two large, thorny trees.

Then something flashed and a dragon suddenly sat there, several wing-lengths away and inspecting something on the ground with a bowed head and bared teeth. They had spots that perfectly echoed Myu's stretching the length of their entire body, making their claws all the way to their wings. Myu couldn't help but be intrigued, silently slinking closer and peering at the strange new dragon from between the trees.

They definitely weren't Fable. Fable may bear the same markings, but Myu could tell that this dragon was older, leaner, slinking across the ground like a predator on the hunt. The fins on either side of their head twitched and swayed with the changing on the winds, their narrow, sharp-jawed head swinging around to squint suspiciously at their surrounding with four pupilless, milky brown eyes.

Then another flash of scales and a skittering of claws and they were gone.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond @Tirtouga678
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm WELP. That's some dark magic right there.
@Aetherstorm WELP. That's some dark magic right there.
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
Ooooooo what a great last update of the year!
Ooooooo what a great last update of the year!
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 240 241