Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 240 241
can i be added to the pinglist?~
can i be added to the pinglist?~
image0_2_1.png
@InkTheRainwing
Sure!! I'm so happy you're interested ^w^
@InkTheRainwing
Sure!! I'm so happy you're interested ^w^
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
[size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond[/size] Hey guys! Just wanted to check in on y’all for a bit and ask about what Lost looks like with the new ‘unearthly onyx grasp’ apparel. I had to take the accent off, as it cluttered her look up a bit, but I think it’s worth it. What about you guys? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38455006] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384551/38455006_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
Hey guys! Just wanted to check in on y’all for a bit and ask about what Lost looks like with the new ‘unearthly onyx grasp’ apparel. I had to take the accent off, as it cluttered her look up a bit, but I think it’s worth it. What about you guys?

38455006_350.png

LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
:O

I LOVE IT
:O

I LOVE IT
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
@Petall
Thank you!! It was expensive, but it looks so cool
@Petall
Thank you!! It was expensive, but it looks so cool
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]HOLY HECK YES KEEP THAT ON HER IT LOOKS FRICKIN’ A W E S O M E
7xmmeMg.png
HOLY HECK YES KEEP THAT ON HER IT LOOKS FRICKIN’ A W E S O M E
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
YEES
YEES
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[center][item=unearthly onyx nightshroud] (No, I didn’t actually get this from Pink, but I figured it fit and I do actually have one and I got apparel anyways :P) [b]Day 165:[/b] Lost stressfully paced back and forth in front of her nest, Arion curled up beside her with a softly sorrowful, sympathetic look on his face. [b]“This is bad.”[/b] The pearlcatcher murmured, lashing her tail as she trampled a small cluster of dandelions. [b]“This is [i]very[/i] bad. And wrong. Oh, everything’s gone wrong.”[/b] She added miserably, staring at her talons as if they were knives. [b]“Nothing is wrong, Lost. Everything’s fine.”[/b] Arion tried to assure her gently, unable to wipe the concerned look from his face. Lost spun around to face him with a huff, lifting one of her eggs out of the delicately woven nest of bamboo and dried grass and thrusting it as him as though it were a chipped glass vase. [b]“This is not [i]fine[/i], Arion.”[/b] She growled at her mate, gently turning over the egg in her talons. [b]“This is everything [i]but[/i] fine. I knew it was a bad idea. I [i]knew[/i] it.”[/b] She added fiercely beneath her breath, setting the egg back down amongst its siblings and pacing back and forth again. Arion hesitated, fidgeting nervously with his claws. All three eggs had looked fine at first, but after a few hours, something began to change. They shook and wobbled in unnatural ways, even for wind eggs, and almost seemed to vibrate with some weird concealed energy if anyone but Lost herself attempted to touch them. Afterward, odd, faded black splotches begun to appear across the shells, like a splatter of ink spreading across wet paper. They had appeared suddenly, with little explanation, like snow on a summer day. The darkness had spread further until all three eggs appeared to be ensnared by wicked, pitch-black claws and Lost was nearly tearing her mane out with anxiety. [b]“Lost. . . Lost, please.”[/b] Arion started again, getting to his feet and reaching out after his mate. [b]“You really shouldn’t worry this much. It’s not doing anybody any good.”[/b] He caught her talons and swung her around so she could face him, her hollow, beautiful, glowing eyes meeting his own. [b]“But what’s [i]wrong[/i] with them?”[/b] She cried, clutching his talons like they were the only thing keeping her from being blown away by a faint breeze. [b]“This. . . this isn’t normal. I knew. . . I [i]knew[/i] this was a bad idea! But now. . . now we can’t. . .”[/b] She trailed off, her voice catching as she gripped Arion’s talons tighter. He sighed and squeezed her claws back, shooting her what he hoped was a reassuring smile. [b]“Lost, everything will be fine, okay? Sierra said the eggs are still alive and healthy, no matter how different they look.”[/b] He reminded her with a soft tap on the nose. [b]“They may be like you, sure, but if anything in this world has shown me that shade-touched dragons can also be good dragons, it’s you.”[/b] Color rushed into Lost’s face and she ducked her head, keeping her claws curled around Arion’s. [b]“Why are you so amazing?”[/b] She asked him softly with a teasing tone, turning her head up to smile at him. [b]“I guess it has to be my natural charm.”[/b] Arion replied with a small wink, his heart soaring as Lost giggled back at him. [b]“You know what? I think you’re right.”[/b] She told him, leaning against his shoulder. [b]“I have to [i]believe[/i] you’re right.”[/b] She added with a faintly sorrow-touched tone. [b]“The eggs will be fine. They. . . they may be different, but what matters now is that our dragonets live long enough to hatch.”[/b] She added with a mask of determination. Arion nodded, his talons still comfortingly clutching hers. [b]“That’s right.”[/b] He agreed with a quiet murmur, entwining her tail with his. [b]“Everything’ll be perfectly fine.”[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond[/size] Hey guys! This is a little earlier than I promised, but I was just so excited to get this out! Now, I may not be that diligent with posting in the near future, but I’ll soon get into my regular writing routine again, I promise ^w^ [b]Jade:[/b] 42 [b]Opal:[/b] 31 [b]August:[/b] 30 [b]Romeo:[/b] 23 [b]Juno:[/b] 23[size=1]1/2[/size] [b]Lost:[/b] 23 [b]Myu:[/b] 21 [b]Aurora:[/b] 34 [b]Arion:[/b] 25 [b]Ajax:[/b] 21 [b]Satira:[/b] 19 [b]Odyssey:[/b] 18 [b]Fletcher:[/b] 16 [b]Hester:[/b] 13 [b]Seraph:[/b] 26 [b]Aiden:[/b] 15 [b]Fable:[/b] 12 [b]Lucian:[/b] 10 [b]Fog:[/b] [i]???[/i] [b]Lunaria:[/b] 14 [b]Topaz:[/b] 7 [b]Charoite:[/b] 7 [b]June:[/b] 7 [b][i]Temporarily Unnamed[/i]:[/b] [i]???[/i] [b]West:[/b] [i]???[/i] [size=1][s]ahahahaha we don’t know what his age is either XP[/s][/size] [size=2](Edit: @RiaFire11 yes I am Deltarune fandom trash too XP)

(No, I didn’t actually get this from Pink, but I figured it fit and I do actually have one and I got apparel anyways :P)

Day 165:
Lost stressfully paced back and forth in front of her nest, Arion curled up beside her with a softly sorrowful, sympathetic look on his face. “This is bad.” The pearlcatcher murmured, lashing her tail as she trampled a small cluster of dandelions. “This is very bad. And wrong. Oh, everything’s gone wrong.” She added miserably, staring at her talons as if they were knives.

“Nothing is wrong, Lost. Everything’s fine.” Arion tried to assure her gently, unable to wipe the concerned look from his face. Lost spun around to face him with a huff, lifting one of her eggs out of the delicately woven nest of bamboo and dried grass and thrusting it as him as though it were a chipped glass vase.

“This is not fine, Arion.” She growled at her mate, gently turning over the egg in her talons. “This is everything but fine. I knew it was a bad idea. I knew it.” She added fiercely beneath her breath, setting the egg back down amongst its siblings and pacing back and forth again.

Arion hesitated, fidgeting nervously with his claws. All three eggs had looked fine at first, but after a few hours, something began to change. They shook and wobbled in unnatural ways, even for wind eggs, and almost seemed to vibrate with some weird concealed energy if anyone but Lost herself attempted to touch them.

Afterward, odd, faded black splotches begun to appear across the shells, like a splatter of ink spreading across wet paper. They had appeared suddenly, with little explanation, like snow on a summer day. The darkness had spread further until all three eggs appeared to be ensnared by wicked, pitch-black claws and Lost was nearly tearing her mane out with anxiety.

“Lost. . . Lost, please.” Arion started again, getting to his feet and reaching out after his mate. “You really shouldn’t worry this much. It’s not doing anybody any good.” He caught her talons and swung her around so she could face him, her hollow, beautiful, glowing eyes meeting his own.

“But what’s wrong with them?” She cried, clutching his talons like they were the only thing keeping her from being blown away by a faint breeze. “This. . . this isn’t normal. I knew. . . I knew this was a bad idea! But now. . . now we can’t. . .” She trailed off, her voice catching as she gripped Arion’s talons tighter.

He sighed and squeezed her claws back, shooting her what he hoped was a reassuring smile. “Lost, everything will be fine, okay? Sierra said the eggs are still alive and healthy, no matter how different they look.” He reminded her with a soft tap on the nose. “They may be like you, sure, but if anything in this world has shown me that shade-touched dragons can also be good dragons, it’s you.”

Color rushed into Lost’s face and she ducked her head, keeping her claws curled around Arion’s. “Why are you so amazing?” She asked him softly with a teasing tone, turning her head up to smile at him. “I guess it has to be my natural charm.” Arion replied with a small wink, his heart soaring as Lost giggled back at him.

“You know what? I think you’re right.” She told him, leaning against his shoulder. “I have to believe you’re right.” She added with a faintly sorrow-touched tone. “The eggs will be fine. They. . . they may be different, but what matters now is that our dragonets live long enough to hatch.” She added with a mask of determination.

Arion nodded, his talons still comfortingly clutching hers. “That’s right.” He agreed with a quiet murmur, entwining her tail with his. “Everything’ll be perfectly fine.”

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
Hey guys! This is a little earlier than I promised, but I was just so excited to get this out! Now, I may not be that diligent with posting in the near future, but I’ll soon get into my regular writing routine again, I promise ^w^

Jade: 42
Opal: 31
August: 30
Romeo: 23
Juno: 231/2
Lost: 23
Myu: 21
Aurora: 34
Arion: 25
Ajax: 21
Satira: 19
Odyssey: 18
Fletcher: 16
Hester: 13
Seraph: 26
Aiden: 15
Fable: 12
Lucian: 10
Fog: ???
Lunaria: 14
Topaz: 7
Charoite: 7
June: 7
Temporarily Unnamed: ???
West: ??? ahahahaha we don’t know what his age is either XP

(Edit: @RiaFire11 yes I am Deltarune fandom trash too XP)
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5][size=7][i]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
7xmmeMg.png
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
EGGS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I hope they are okay, I will protect those babies with my life even if they are evil shade touched babies
EGGS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I hope they are okay, I will protect those babies with my life even if they are evil shade touched babies
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 240 241