Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 240 241
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
Hey guys!!! I am SO FREAKING SORRY for my absence lately. I think I may have died at some point.

ANYWAYS, I've been so caught up with my separate writing project I've been planning to turn into a real novel someday that I have had very little time to restart my Pinkerlocke updates. I know this seems far-fetched, but by the Windsinger's light I WILL start this up again.

I'm afraid I won't be able to write any more updates this year, as I did back in 2017, where I went on a 4 month-long Hiatus at some point. This time, however, it is deliberate, and I am definitely planning to start up my Pinkerlocke again and be updating regularly before the next HTTYD movie comes out.

I have SO MANY PLANS for this series that I haven't been able to write down yet, all of which I hope you guys will come to enjoy the days I actually post them. This series is by all means not ending anytime soon, just going on a bit of a break, like last time ^^'

Just a heads-up; there will be a time skip, so you will find that things have happened and characters have changed a bit over the time I've been taking a break. I hope to cover that as much as possible so a very little amount may be unclear to my readers. I apologize if you find these unfilled gaps in the story annoying, but it's the best I can do to move the story along at the pace I'm going. So sorry!! [size-2]I find them annoying too[/size]

Anyways, thank you guys so much or reading through this and letting me rant (if you even read this at all), and I just want to thank everyone about 8732786352675327 times for all the support I've recieved over the past year. You guys are amazing and have changed my life in all the best ways \>o</

P.S. Anyone who is reading this that I may be familiar with on flight rising, I am SO terribly sorry for not responding to your messages and being so silent over the past months. I walked in on 283 pings and just about gave up scrolling through them all ^^' I'm pinging you all here as well because you aren't on my Pinkerlocke pinglist, but I'd like for you to read this apology anyway. Again, thank you so much for your patience, and please forgive me for my long absence.

Yours truly, Aetherstorm ~
(Extra pings: @0bsidian, @FluffyGlacier)
@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85 @russmond
Hey guys!!! I am SO FREAKING SORRY for my absence lately. I think I may have died at some point.

ANYWAYS, I've been so caught up with my separate writing project I've been planning to turn into a real novel someday that I have had very little time to restart my Pinkerlocke updates. I know this seems far-fetched, but by the Windsinger's light I WILL start this up again.

I'm afraid I won't be able to write any more updates this year, as I did back in 2017, where I went on a 4 month-long Hiatus at some point. This time, however, it is deliberate, and I am definitely planning to start up my Pinkerlocke again and be updating regularly before the next HTTYD movie comes out.

I have SO MANY PLANS for this series that I haven't been able to write down yet, all of which I hope you guys will come to enjoy the days I actually post them. This series is by all means not ending anytime soon, just going on a bit of a break, like last time ^^'

Just a heads-up; there will be a time skip, so you will find that things have happened and characters have changed a bit over the time I've been taking a break. I hope to cover that as much as possible so a very little amount may be unclear to my readers. I apologize if you find these unfilled gaps in the story annoying, but it's the best I can do to move the story along at the pace I'm going. So sorry!! [size-2]I find them annoying too[/size]

Anyways, thank you guys so much or reading through this and letting me rant (if you even read this at all), and I just want to thank everyone about 8732786352675327 times for all the support I've recieved over the past year. You guys are amazing and have changed my life in all the best ways \>o</

P.S. Anyone who is reading this that I may be familiar with on flight rising, I am SO terribly sorry for not responding to your messages and being so silent over the past months. I walked in on 283 pings and just about gave up scrolling through them all ^^' I'm pinging you all here as well because you aren't on my Pinkerlocke pinglist, but I'd like for you to read this apology anyway. Again, thank you so much for your patience, and please forgive me for my long absence.

Yours truly, Aetherstorm ~
(Extra pings: @0bsidian, @FluffyGlacier)
LuvWEAe.png tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.png
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
Seriously.

ALL THE GREAT LOCKES ARE VANISHING.

WHAT WILL I DO IN MY FREE TIME NOW?!?

... reread, probably.
Seriously.

ALL THE GREAT LOCKES ARE VANISHING.

WHAT WILL I DO IN MY FREE TIME NOW?!?

... reread, probably.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
Check out my Hiberlocke, The Gaoler’s Curse!
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
I completely understand! I wish you well with your current projects, and I can't wait to see where this goes when you return!
I completely understand! I wish you well with your current projects, and I can't wait to see where this goes when you return!
Check out my Pinkerlocke!e0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
It's okay! I'll be your faithful reader until the end!
(In the meantime I think I'll just reread percy jackson ten more times. And play the new game Supergiant Games is releasing, Hades.)
It's okay! I'll be your faithful reader until the end!
(In the meantime I think I'll just reread percy jackson ten more times. And play the new game Supergiant Games is releasing, Hades.)
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Aetherstorm I remember checking your Pinkerlocke two days ago and being like, "oh my god what happened to that, anyway?" And waiting for you to respond to my messages. But, no worries! Though, your book project.. is it the same one as before, or a new one? :O

Im curious, I wanna seeee
@Aetherstorm I remember checking your Pinkerlocke two days ago and being like, "oh my god what happened to that, anyway?" And waiting for you to respond to my messages. But, no worries! Though, your book project.. is it the same one as before, or a new one? :O

Im curious, I wanna seeee
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
RE-READ-ATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RE-READ-ATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@mayanaz
Thank you!!! I've never been able to convey how grateful I am for you sticking with this since the beginning ^w^

@Relics
Good idea. Go bask in the light of my past mistakes XP
but really thank you so much

@Petall
Aww, thank you!! I've always loved the sweet messages you send me after every post. Thanks for sticking around <3

@RiaFire11
YEAH, I've heard of that!!! And Percy Jackson is a really good book series. Best of luck with Re-reading :D

@Catkidemma
Yep! Same one. I'm on Page 83 now >:3
So sorry for not responding to your messages earlier! Hope you're doing well, friendo <3
And yes, She-Ra is totally a gay show XD

@LuminusPrime
YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
@mayanaz
Thank you!!! I've never been able to convey how grateful I am for you sticking with this since the beginning ^w^

@Relics
Good idea. Go bask in the light of my past mistakes XP
but really thank you so much

@Petall
Aww, thank you!! I've always loved the sweet messages you send me after every post. Thanks for sticking around <3

@RiaFire11
YEAH, I've heard of that!!! And Percy Jackson is a really good book series. Best of luck with Re-reading :D

@Catkidemma
Yep! Same one. I'm on Page 83 now >:3
So sorry for not responding to your messages earlier! Hope you're doing well, friendo <3
And yes, She-Ra is totally a gay show XD

@LuminusPrime
YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm Page 83!? Nice!!! My book's coming along really well too. Should be done before the end of this schoo year, hopefully! :33

Also, Guess who's finally catching up with HTTYD: Race to the Edge? ITS ME! Now Ive decided if I could ride any dragon, it would either be a Stormcutter, Changewing or a Speed Stinger. It'd be cool to ride a Changewing high up in the sky and have it blend in with the sky so people below couldn't even see me flyin by :P

You still into Woolly Howls? ;3

Also, Im doing alright. Recovery is a suck but its okay. How have you been???
@Aetherstorm Page 83!? Nice!!! My book's coming along really well too. Should be done before the end of this schoo year, hopefully! :33

Also, Guess who's finally catching up with HTTYD: Race to the Edge? ITS ME! Now Ive decided if I could ride any dragon, it would either be a Stormcutter, Changewing or a Speed Stinger. It'd be cool to ride a Changewing high up in the sky and have it blend in with the sky so people below couldn't even see me flyin by :P

You still into Woolly Howls? ;3

Also, Im doing alright. Recovery is a suck but its okay. How have you been???
@Catkidemma
Woolly howls are friggin' AMAZING. I still love my frosty children.

And I've been great! I hope you get better soon friend ^w^

also I've gotten back into Pokémon amd screeeeeee
@Catkidemma
Woolly howls are friggin' AMAZING. I still love my frosty children.

And I've been great! I hope you get better soon friend ^w^

also I've gotten back into Pokémon amd screeeeeee
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm I've started to understand your love for them, ngl XD And, thanks!

Oh my god you're gonna sell your soul
@Aetherstorm I've started to understand your love for them, ngl XD And, thanks!

Oh my god you're gonna sell your soul
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 240 241