Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 240 241
Oh my goodness, Charlie is so adorable I love him!
Oh my goodness, Charlie is so adorable I love him!
Check out my Pinkerlocke!e0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
Adorable! and i never knew our dear baby luce could be so playful

HAHAH CONTEMPLATING LIFE XD
Adorable! and i never knew our dear baby luce could be so playful

HAHAH CONTEMPLATING LIFE XD
Yaaaaayy update!
I just finished a book series and have no idea what my life means now.
Yaaaaayy update!
I just finished a book series and have no idea what my life means now.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Aetherstorm
I keep forgetting to tell you that I changed my username...
Could you switch it on the pinglist?

Millapede85
@Aetherstorm
I keep forgetting to tell you that I changed my username...
Could you switch it on the pinglist?

Millapede85
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
@Catkidemma
<3 <3

@Petall
YUSS
Adorable Charlie is adorable.

@Tirtouga678
HAHA I DO THAT TOO XP

@RiaFire11
Honestly SAAAAAAAMMEEEE. What series?

@Millapede85
Oh, sure! You were Jaycid, right?

i've been reading unordinary and IT IS BEAUTIFUL OMG
@Catkidemma
<3 <3

@Petall
YUSS
Adorable Charlie is adorable.

@Tirtouga678
HAHA I DO THAT TOO XP

@RiaFire11
Honestly SAAAAAAAMMEEEE. What series?

@Millapede85
Oh, sure! You were Jaycid, right?

i've been reading unordinary and IT IS BEAUTIFUL OMG
LuvWEAe.png tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.png
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
Thanks!
Haha I know right?
Thanks!
Haha I know right?
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
@Millapede85
eVEryBoDY LoVEs TUeSdAy
@Millapede85
eVEryBoDY LoVEs TUeSdAy
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
[center][item=toridae chew toy] (Hello guys I'm baaaaack! Hopefully for good now. Sorry for not updating yesterday, but my mom got us stuck in a hurricane :P) [b]Day 155:[/b] [b]"Mommy mommy mommy!"[/b] June cried, bounding excitedly up to Opal with a huge grin splitting her face. [b]"Look look look!"[/b] The nocturne spun around to face her daughter, breaking out of a conversation she'd been having with Sierra and August. [b]"Luce and I found a Charlie!"[/b] [b]"A Charlie?"[/b] Opal echoed, wrinkling her nose into a rather confused expression. [b]"Where could you have found a 'Charlie'?"[/b] At that moment, Luce came bounding out of the forest after her, dragging along a very flustered looking wheat crab after him in his wake. [b]"Charlie!"[/b] He yelled excitedly, holding the little crab up in the air as it wiggled around protestantly with it's little legs. [b]"Lookit it! It's Charlie!"[/b] Luce gently put Charlie back on the ground, where it quickly bolted away. The terrified crab scurried around like crazy, tiptoeing over every dragon's talons in it's haste to go nowhere in particular. [b]"It's not [i]him[/i]."[/b] June snapped at him. [b]"Maybe Charlie can be a [i]her[/i]."[/b] [b]"I'm sure Charlie doesn't really care right now."[/b] Opal told them, laughing as the little crab bumped up against her leg. [b]"I think Charlie's just scared and is wondering where they are."[/b] June made a little pouty face with her lips and crawled up to the little crab's side, who was splitting all sorts of random grain plants over the forest floor in it's panic. [b]"Charlie!"[/b] June cooed sadly. [b]"Please don't be scared!"[/b] Charlie stopped scampering around and turned to face her, wordlessly blinking at her with it's soft, dark eyes. June beamed at the crab, and Charlie clattered his pincers at her in an almost friendly-like way. [b]"Now what's this?"[/b] August teased, sauntering up to them. [b]"I see you've made a new friend, June."[/b] Charlie flinched and made to scuttle away from the looming skydancer, but June quickly reached out and grabbed it's shell before the crab could escape. [b]"Can we keep Charlie?"[/b] She begged him, pulling the crab close to her chest. [b]"[i]Pleeeaaaaassseeeee[/i]?"[/b] August shared an amused glance with Opal, then bent down to look his daughter in the eye. [b]"Sure."[/b] He told her, a warm smile playing at his lips. [b]"Now why don't you go show Charlie to your brothers? They're at the pond."[/b] June beamed at him, practically shaking with excitement. [b]"Come on, Luce! Come on, Charlie!"[/b] She hollered, nearly shaking the poor crab to death. [b]"Let's go find my grouchy, silly brothers!"[/b] But before she could move, the trees split apart and the mutated cockatrice from several weeks earlier reared it's ugly head, practically shaking the forest apart from the scream of anger torn from it's throat.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85[/size] Ha ha, it's this guy! Don't be all love this guy? [i]This guy[/i].

(Hello guys I'm baaaaack! Hopefully for good now. Sorry for not updating yesterday, but my mom got us stuck in a hurricane :P)

Day 155:
"Mommy mommy mommy!" June cried, bounding excitedly up to Opal with a huge grin splitting her face. "Look look look!" The nocturne spun around to face her daughter, breaking out of a conversation she'd been having with Sierra and August. "Luce and I found a Charlie!"

"A Charlie?" Opal echoed, wrinkling her nose into a rather confused expression. "Where could you have found a 'Charlie'?" At that moment, Luce came bounding out of the forest after her, dragging along a very flustered looking wheat crab after him in his wake.

"Charlie!" He yelled excitedly, holding the little crab up in the air as it wiggled around protestantly with it's little legs. "Lookit it! It's Charlie!" Luce gently put Charlie back on the ground, where it quickly bolted away. The terrified crab scurried around like crazy, tiptoeing over every dragon's talons in it's haste to go nowhere in particular. "It's not him." June snapped at him. "Maybe Charlie can be a her."

"I'm sure Charlie doesn't really care right now." Opal told them, laughing as the little crab bumped up against her leg. "I think Charlie's just scared and is wondering where they are." June made a little pouty face with her lips and crawled up to the little crab's side, who was splitting all sorts of random grain plants over the forest floor in it's panic.

"Charlie!" June cooed sadly. "Please don't be scared!" Charlie stopped scampering around and turned to face her, wordlessly blinking at her with it's soft, dark eyes. June beamed at the crab, and Charlie clattered his pincers at her in an almost friendly-like way. "Now what's this?" August teased, sauntering up to them. "I see you've made a new friend, June."

Charlie flinched and made to scuttle away from the looming skydancer, but June quickly reached out and grabbed it's shell before the crab could escape. "Can we keep Charlie?" She begged him, pulling the crab close to her chest. "Pleeeaaaaassseeeee?"

August shared an amused glance with Opal, then bent down to look his daughter in the eye. "Sure." He told her, a warm smile playing at his lips. "Now why don't you go show Charlie to your brothers? They're at the pond."

June beamed at him, practically shaking with excitement. "Come on, Luce! Come on, Charlie!" She hollered, nearly shaking the poor crab to death. "Let's go find my grouchy, silly brothers!"

But before she could move, the trees split apart and the mutated cockatrice from several weeks earlier reared it's ugly head, practically shaking the forest apart from the scream of anger torn from it's throat.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit @Millapede85
Ha ha, it's this guy! Don't be all love this guy?
This guy.
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
T
H
A
T

G
U
Y
T
H
A
T

G
U
Y
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Likes reading, drawing, the webcomic Paranatural, birds, cats, lizards and the WoF series.
Birb_Cult.gif
Me: Life is going great! :D
Life: *throws a rampaging monster at me*
Me: ...nevermind
Me: Life is going great! :D
Life: *throws a rampaging monster at me*
Me: ...nevermind
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 240 241