Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 240 241
Woot I finished reading the Pinkerloke wooo
Woot I finished reading the Pinkerloke wooo
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
Bump :D
Bump :D
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
[center][item=silvery ivy] (Nobody died today :D) [b]Day 27:[/b] Jade needed to jump on Romeo's tail to keep him to barreling straight into a wooden sign out of excitement. [b]"Romeo, [i]you need to wait[/i]."[/b] She snapped, firmly standing on his wiggling form. [b]"I won't have you running of to The Windsinger knows where and get yourself arrested."[/b] Janus gave his son a worried look. The young spiral stuck his tongue out at his father. [b]"What could he do? He's still a dragonet."[/b] Jade stared at him as if Janus had just said that storms were caused by dandelions. [b]"You should really know yourself better."[/b] She said, rolling her eyes. [b]"The first thing this guy will do is accidentally plunder a store of crickets."[/b] Janus his a smirk underneath his talons. [b]"Perhaps."[/b] He mused, meeting Romeo's big green eyes. [b]"Come on Mommyyyy!"[/b] He complained, flopping into the ground. [b]"Daddy, make her stoooop!"[/b] He fought against his other's weight, but she pinned him down with her gaze. Janus stepped in. [b]"Only if you promise to behave."[/b] He insisted. [b]"You need to stay close to Mommy and me, we can't risk losing you there."[/b] [b]"But you guys are so booooring!"[/b] He said, crossing his arms over his chest. [b]"Juno and Lost will have to stay with us too."[/b] Jade explained. [b]"And I'll teach you magic if you do well."[/b] Romeo's eyes lit up, but he still tried to appear reluctant. "Fine." He grumped, pulling his tail out from under his mother. Opal immediately jumped into a small mont of silence afterwards. [b]"Great! Now, may I ask, how we're going to be able to do anything in said town without money?"[/b] She asked. Opal turned her head and squinted at the sign. [b]"'Rivermouth' doesn't really give off a 'we give free stuff to strangers' vibe, you know?"[/b] Janus sighed and shook his head. [b]"I know. We'll just have to go with it. I might have a friend around her who could lend us a claw."[/b] Opal snorted, flicking her wings. [b]"Might?"[/b] She echoed skeptically. Janus rolled his eyes. [b]"If worse comes to worst we can always try selling some of the stuff we own or build something out of bamboo. At least to get us space for the night. We are a rather large group of dragons after all."[/b] Opal's ears instinctively perked up. She turned and bolted into the nearest forest, which, coincidentally, happened to be made of bamboo. After a few minutes or grunting and struggling and yelping and crashing and August going to help her, Opal came back with awkwardly sliced bamboo shoot piled up in both her and August's arms. She dropped them to the ground, flexing her talons. [b]"You would think bamboo would be easier to cut through with [i]these[/i]."[/b] She said, curling her claws to the sun illuminated their rather sharp points. August threw his bamboo on the ground next to hers. [b]"Yes, you would. But you would also think that there's [i]no way[/i] we can march through town with all of [i]these[/i] piled up in our arms. We don't even need this many to make a few kites!"[/b] [b]"You would be surprised."[/b] Opal muttered, lifting two sticks of bamboo off the ground and comparing their lengths. Jade blinked at them. [b]"Wait. . . kites?"[/b] She asked curiously, something unfamiliar fluttering in her chest. Opal grinned at her. [b]"Yeah! When Zaffer and I were really tiny, you were flying a kite before you found us!"[/b] She explained enthusiastically. [b]"After that, you tried teaching me, but Zaffer kept on sitting on the shoots."[/b] Zaffer snorted, waving a talon in the air. [b]"[i]You[/i] kept on eating that paper-y stuff we needed!"[/b] He retorted. [b]"Paper-y stuff?"[/b] August echoed, glancing at Opal. She flicked her tail dismissively. [b]"It didn't taste very good."[/b] She explained. [b]"And I was, like, three, so it won't happen again."[/b] August rolled his eyes, but it was clear he was trying not to laugh. [b]"No, I mean, aren't we going to need said paper-y stuff to build actual kites we can sell?"[/b] Opal struggled to hide the skepticism that was moving onto her face, but Jade intervened. [b]"I know how we can make working kites without that `paper-y stuff`."[/b] She said, picking up two rather thin sticks of bamboo. With excellent skill, she whittled the edges to fit perfectly and sliced them neatly in half, laying the remaining pieces side by side on the floor. Opal watched, biting her lip in excitement, as Jade added more halves of thin bamboo sticks to the pile, trimming the edges to make a triangle shape. The spiral sat back, surveying her quick and successful work proudly. [b]"We can easily just use these. If we stick them together with pine sap and make sure we keep the most aerodynamic curves, they'll work even better than paper!"[/b] Opal clapped her hands together excitedly. [b]"Yay! We can finally make kites without Zaffer sitting on them!"[/b] Zaffer glared at her and aggressively swished his tail. [b]"And you'll stop eating random things."[/b] He snapped, flaring his wings. [b]"Yes, yes, whatever."[/b] Opal huffed, tossing her head. [b]"Now, where can we get this tree sap?"[/b][/center] --------- @AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Faolyn @GhostBreath @Vyxen @Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @SpaghettiFlyer Another boring update. . . oh well! There might be a fun little tutorial on how to make kites or how to play laser narwhals in the future to make up for it, but they'll enter the town tomorrow [s]I hope[/s] :P

(Nobody died today :D)

Day 27:
Jade needed to jump on Romeo's tail to keep him to barreling straight into a wooden sign out of excitement. "Romeo, you need to wait." She snapped, firmly standing on his wiggling form. "I won't have you running of to The Windsinger knows where and get yourself arrested." Janus gave his son a worried look. The young spiral stuck his tongue out at his father. "What could he do? He's still a dragonet."

Jade stared at him as if Janus had just said that storms were caused by dandelions. "You should really know yourself better." She said, rolling her eyes. "The first thing this guy will do is accidentally plunder a store of crickets." Janus his a smirk underneath his talons. "Perhaps." He mused, meeting Romeo's big green eyes.

"Come on Mommyyyy!" He complained, flopping into the ground. "Daddy, make her stoooop!" He fought against his other's weight, but she pinned him down with her gaze. Janus stepped in. "Only if you promise to behave." He insisted. "You need to stay close to Mommy and me, we can't risk losing you there."

"But you guys are so booooring!" He said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Juno and Lost will have to stay with us too." Jade explained. "And I'll teach you magic if you do well." Romeo's eyes lit up, but he still tried to appear reluctant. "Fine." He grumped, pulling his tail out from under his mother.

Opal immediately jumped into a small mont of silence afterwards. "Great! Now, may I ask, how we're going to be able to do anything in said town without money?" She asked. Opal turned her head and squinted at the sign. "'Rivermouth' doesn't really give off a 'we give free stuff to strangers' vibe, you know?"

Janus sighed and shook his head. "I know. We'll just have to go with it. I might have a friend around her who could lend us a claw." Opal snorted, flicking her wings. "Might?" She echoed skeptically. Janus rolled his eyes. "If worse comes to worst we can always try selling some of the stuff we own or build something out of bamboo. At least to get us space for the night. We are a rather large group of dragons after all."

Opal's ears instinctively perked up. She turned and bolted into the nearest forest, which, coincidentally, happened to be made of bamboo. After a few minutes or grunting and struggling and yelping and crashing and August going to help her, Opal came back with awkwardly sliced bamboo shoot piled up in both her and August's arms.

She dropped them to the ground, flexing her talons. "You would think bamboo would be easier to cut through with these." She said, curling her claws to the sun illuminated their rather sharp points.

August threw his bamboo on the ground next to hers. "Yes, you would. But you would also think that there's no way we can march through town with all of these piled up in our arms. We don't even need this many to make a few kites!"

"You would be surprised." Opal muttered, lifting two sticks of bamboo off the ground and comparing their lengths. Jade blinked at them. "Wait. . . kites?" She asked curiously, something unfamiliar fluttering in her chest. Opal grinned at her.

"Yeah! When Zaffer and I were really tiny, you were flying a kite before you found us!" She explained enthusiastically. "After that, you tried teaching me, but Zaffer kept on sitting on the shoots." Zaffer snorted, waving a talon in the air. "You kept on eating that paper-y stuff we needed!" He retorted.

"Paper-y stuff?" August echoed, glancing at Opal. She flicked her tail dismissively. "It didn't taste very good." She explained. "And I was, like, three, so it won't happen again." August rolled his eyes, but it was clear he was trying not to laugh. "No, I mean, aren't we going to need said paper-y stuff to build actual kites we can sell?"

Opal struggled to hide the skepticism that was moving onto her face, but Jade intervened. "I know how we can make working kites without that `paper-y stuff`." She said, picking up two rather thin sticks of bamboo. With excellent skill, she whittled the edges to fit perfectly and sliced them neatly in half, laying the remaining pieces side by side on the floor.

Opal watched, biting her lip in excitement, as Jade added more halves of thin bamboo sticks to the pile, trimming the edges to make a triangle shape. The spiral sat back, surveying her quick and successful work proudly. "We can easily just use these. If we stick them together with pine sap and make sure we keep the most aerodynamic curves, they'll work even better than paper!"

Opal clapped her hands together excitedly. "Yay! We can finally make kites without Zaffer sitting on them!" Zaffer glared at her and aggressively swished his tail. "And you'll stop eating random things." He snapped, flaring his wings.

"Yes, yes, whatever." Opal huffed, tossing her head. "Now, where can we get this tree sap?"

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer
@ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon
@DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11
@Faolyn @GhostBreath @Vyxen
@Catkidemma @WhoOwlborn @SpaghettiFlyer
Another boring update. . . oh well!
There might be a fun little tutorial on how to make kites or how to play laser narwhals in the future to make up for it, but they'll enter the town tomorrow I hope :P
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm sorry about the late ping. Yes her predictions are pretty accurate and are based of the stars and their horoscope so something might go wrong :P
@Aetherstorm sorry about the late ping. Yes her predictions are pretty accurate and are based of the stars and their horoscope so something might go wrong :P
GJJIG.gifO7UxO.giflGYgC.gifxscJQ.gifBMSFu.gifmAYc1.gifr4Bt7.gifGFMiB.gifURiWk.gifzLDqy.gifZQDE2.gif

^ click on eggs to help hatch them
@Digimon11
Thanks, and no problem! Lost would be pretty interested to see her.
@Digimon11
Thanks, and no problem! Lost would be pretty interested to see her.
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@mayanaz
Thanks! I can easily see Juno taking an interest in them. . .

Do they have mommies?
@mayanaz
Thanks! I can easily see Juno taking an interest in them. . .

Do they have mommies?
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Hey guys! I just wanted to point out what the canon ages for our dragons are:
(It changes once and a while, and aging is pretty confusing in a Pinkerlocke)

Jade: 23
Zaffer: 16
Opal: 16
Janus: 24
August: 15
Romeo: 7
Juno: 7 1/2
Lost: 6
ILovedragonsMorethanYou:D
and
Poseidon was: 39
Mug was: 0

Keep in mind, this is human years, so Janus didn't really sire Romeo when he was 17 XP
Dragon years work quite differently than ours after all.
Hey guys! I just wanted to point out what the canon ages for our dragons are:
(It changes once and a while, and aging is pretty confusing in a Pinkerlocke)

Jade: 23
Zaffer: 16
Opal: 16
Janus: 24
August: 15
Romeo: 7
Juno: 7 1/2
Lost: 6
and
Poseidon was: 39
Mug was: 0

Keep in mind, this is human years, so Janus didn't really sire Romeo when he was 17 XP
Dragon years work quite differently than ours after all.
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Dragon (the URL of wanted dragon):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35328555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353286/35328555_350.png[/img] [/url] Name (just a name): Caelyn Lore (Very little lore than will help shape your dragon's character): Elder adoptive sibling of deaf naive tol, below. Snarky and manipulative. Friends/Acquaintances (Other dragons your dragon hangs out with. NPC or other dragon): Yetora, below, might befriend August. Hangout (Where your dragon would most likely be): He enjoys hanging out in the dark, where he can sneak up on anyone. That shadow blood than runs through him is strong. ---- Dragon (the URL of wanted dragon): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34527017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345271/34527017_350.png[/img] [/url] Name (just a name): Yetora Lore (Very little lore than will help shape your dragon's character): Traveling dork with an affinity for odd jobs. Stone deaf, but can read lips and knows how to sign and speak. Friends/Acquaintances (Other dragons your dragon hangs out with. NPC or other dragon): Caelyn, anyone friendly. Hangout (Where your dragon would most likely be): The center of town, waving at people happily. Is that good @Aetherstorm ?
Dragon (the URL of wanted dragon):
35328555_350.png

Name (just a name): Caelyn
Lore (Very little lore than will help shape your dragon's character): Elder adoptive sibling of deaf naive tol, below. Snarky and manipulative.
Friends/Acquaintances (Other dragons your dragon hangs out with. NPC or other dragon): Yetora, below, might befriend August.
Hangout (Where your dragon would most likely be): He enjoys hanging out in the dark, where he can sneak up on anyone. That shadow blood than runs through him is strong.

----

Dragon (the URL of wanted dragon):
34527017_350.png

Name (just a name): Yetora
Lore (Very little lore than will help shape your dragon's character): Traveling dork with an affinity for odd jobs. Stone deaf, but can read lips and knows how to sign and speak.
Friends/Acquaintances (Other dragons your dragon hangs out with. NPC or other dragon): Caelyn, anyone friendly.
Hangout (Where your dragon would most likely be): The center of town, waving at people happily.

Is that good @Aetherstorm ?
GE3vi9z.pngvhkml8U.png
K A L L Y P A I G E
Subspecies Hatchery
@KallyPaige
Cool! I can probably see Caelyn and Freddy having similar encounters :P
@KallyPaige
Cool! I can probably see Caelyn and Freddy having similar encounters :P
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm

Honestly, probably.
@Aetherstorm