Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 240 241
@Petall
And I'm excited to introduce them to you ;)

@Tirtouga678
They certainly aren't going to die - that's the coliseum's job - but I can guarantee you that some interesting stuff is bound to happen >:3
@Petall
And I'm excited to introduce them to you ;)

@Tirtouga678
They certainly aren't going to die - that's the coliseum's job - but I can guarantee you that some interesting stuff is bound to happen >:3
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm

Thank goodness. If anything else happens I swear I'm gonna storm into the coli and be like "YOU KILLED ALL MY PRECIOUS DRAGONS YOU'RE GONNA PAYYY"

lol
@Aetherstorm

Thank goodness. If anything else happens I swear I'm gonna storm into the coli and be like "YOU KILLED ALL MY PRECIOUS DRAGONS YOU'RE GONNA PAYYY"

lol
"SKREEEEEEEECH" was the only thing going through my brain since i'm so annoyed and burnt out. but I can't belive I missed so much in 5 days.
"SKREEEEEEEECH" was the only thing going through my brain since i'm so annoyed and burnt out. but I can't belive I missed so much in 5 days.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[center][Item=shadow serpentskin] (I'm slowly licking Nutella off a spoon as I read Voltron theories and write this with my left hand while wearing my pajamas) [b]Day 146:[/b] Luce felt his mother's warm arms wrap around his chest, lifting him off the ground and pulling him into a tight embrace. [font=cursive]"Shhh, Luce, it's going to be fine."[/font] She murmured into his ear, gently rocking him from side to side. [font=cursive]"Okay? Nobody was hurt. Everything is fine, baby."[/font] Luce mewled pathetically, burying his face in his mother's plumage. [font=cursive]"Mommy."[/font] He hummed weakly, voice muffled by his mother's feathers. [font=cursive]"I'm scared."[/font] Aurora sighed and held Luce close to her chest, trying to feed warmth into his tiny, cold body. [font=cursive]"I know, but it's over now."[/font] She murmured into his ear, gently stroking his feathers. [font=cursive]"You have nothing to worry about."[/font] Luce was still shivering, clinging to his mother's scales like his life depended on it. He had calmed down a bit, but the pain that came with his powerful magic still haunted his soul, spilling fear into his thoughts. [font=cursive]"Wh. . . why am I like this, mommy?"[/font] He squeaked finally, raising his head to meet Aurora's eyes. [font=cursive]"It hurts. I don't want to be like this."[/font] His mother smiled sadly at him. [font=cursive]"You get your magic from your father."[/font] She told him in a quiet hum. [font=cursive]"He. . . he's not around anymore. I'm sure you would have loved him."[/font] [font=cursive]"Father."[/font] Luce murmured, mostly to himself. He had heard the word before somewhere, but he wasn't sure what it meant. It seemed important to mommy though. [font=cursive]"Who is Father?"[/font] He asked. [font=cursive]"His name was Zaffer."[/font] Aurora told him sadly, a wistful smile on her face. [font=cursive]"He had magic like you. It hurt him too, but he still found ways to be happy."[/font] Luce felt himself calm down a bit. [font=cursive]"He was like me?"[/font] the young coatl asked in a small voice. Aurora nodded. [font=cursive]"And you're like him."[/font] She told him, playfully bopping him on the nose. [font=cursive]"You two may look very different, but you and your father are more alike than the two of us."[/font] Luce frowned. [font=cursive]"But I want to be like you!"[/font] He insisted. Aurora laughed. [font=cursive]"Don't worry too much about that. I am your mother after all."[/font] She reminded him teasingly. [font=cursive]"I'm just telling you that you're like your father as well. He was a wonderful dragon."[/font] She added softly. Luce paused thoughtfully for a few moments. [font=cursive]"Will I ever get to see him?"[/font] He asked, staring up at his mother with wide eyes. The small smile disappeared from her face, replaced by an expression that looked like she was on the verge of tears. [font=cursive]"No, Luce."[/font] She told him quietly. [font=cursive]"But you won't ever be able to see him."[/font] [font=cursive]"Oh."[/font] Luce murmured in a tiny voice. The two fell into a small silence, sitting there together, each with their own thoughts and hopes and feelings. The clearing was eerily quiet after Luce's outburst, the only noise the murmuring of the wind and the small scuffling sounds of the other dragons as they helped each other to their feet. [font=cursive]"But you know what we [i]can[/i] do?"[/font] Aurora said suddenly, meeting Luce's eyes. He stared up at her, eyes wide. [font=cursive]"We can try to make magic more bearable for you to use."[/font] Aurora told him, a small smile flickering over her face once more. [font=cursive]"All you need is practice."[/font][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit[/size] [img]https://fangirlingyoungadultreader.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/tumblr_n5zgl4l1cf1rxr5tuo1_500.gif[/img]

(I'm slowly licking Nutella off a spoon as I read Voltron theories and write this with my left hand while wearing my pajamas)

Day 146:
Luce felt his mother's warm arms wrap around his chest, lifting him off the ground and pulling him into a tight embrace. "Shhh, Luce, it's going to be fine." She murmured into his ear, gently rocking him from side to side. "Okay? Nobody was hurt. Everything is fine, baby."

Luce mewled pathetically, burying his face in his mother's plumage. "Mommy." He hummed weakly, voice muffled by his mother's feathers. "I'm scared." Aurora sighed and held Luce close to her chest, trying to feed warmth into his tiny, cold body.

"I know, but it's over now." She murmured into his ear, gently stroking his feathers. "You have nothing to worry about." Luce was still shivering, clinging to his mother's scales like his life depended on it. He had calmed down a bit, but the pain that came with his powerful magic still haunted his soul, spilling fear into his thoughts.

"Wh. . . why am I like this, mommy?" He squeaked finally, raising his head to meet Aurora's eyes. "It hurts. I don't want to be like this." His mother smiled sadly at him. "You get your magic from your father." She told him in a quiet hum. "He. . . he's not around anymore. I'm sure you would have loved him."

"Father." Luce murmured, mostly to himself. He had heard the word before somewhere, but he wasn't sure what it meant. It seemed important to mommy though. "Who is Father?" He asked.

"His name was Zaffer." Aurora told him sadly, a wistful smile on her face. "He had magic like you. It hurt him too, but he still found ways to be happy." Luce felt himself calm down a bit. "He was like me?" the young coatl asked in a small voice.

Aurora nodded. "And you're like him." She told him, playfully bopping him on the nose. "You two may look very different, but you and your father are more alike than the two of us." Luce frowned. "But I want to be like you!" He insisted.

Aurora laughed. "Don't worry too much about that. I am your mother after all." She reminded him teasingly. "I'm just telling you that you're like your father as well. He was a wonderful dragon." She added softly. Luce paused thoughtfully for a few moments.

"Will I ever get to see him?" He asked, staring up at his mother with wide eyes. The small smile disappeared from her face, replaced by an expression that looked like she was on the verge of tears. "No, Luce." She told him quietly. "But you won't ever be able to see him."

"Oh." Luce murmured in a tiny voice. The two fell into a small silence, sitting there together, each with their own thoughts and hopes and feelings. The clearing was eerily quiet after Luce's outburst, the only noise the murmuring of the wind and the small scuffling sounds of the other dragons as they helped each other to their feet.

"But you know what we can do?" Aurora said suddenly, meeting Luce's eyes. He stared up at her, eyes wide. "We can try to make magic more bearable for you to use." Aurora told him, a small smile flickering over her face once more. "All you need is practice."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit
tumblr_n5zgl4l1cf1rxr5tuo1_500.gif
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm Your description of what you're doing makes me feel so cozy :P

Also I know Im a grammar policewomen but you spelled weird wrong in your signature aaaa
@Aetherstorm Your description of what you're doing makes me feel so cozy :P

Also I know Im a grammar policewomen but you spelled weird wrong in your signature aaaa
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
@Aetherstorm
Oh man GABRIEL GIF
also I’m not the only one who eats Nutella on a spoon, yay!
@Aetherstorm
Oh man GABRIEL GIF
also I’m not the only one who eats Nutella on a spoon, yay!
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
*clappong insanely while crying*
*steals nutella*
*clappong insanely while crying*
*steals nutella*
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
I can't remember the last time I had Nutella...
It tastes like peanutbutter right?

Edit:Ping list please?
I can't remember the last time I had Nutella...
It tastes like peanutbutter right?

Edit:Ping list please?
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo precious Luce...

This update broke my heart
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo precious Luce...

This update broke my heart
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
@Catkidemma
Okay I fixed it thanx friend :D

@ObsidianMage
I'M NOT ALONE

@NovaBorn
gimme some i'm hungry

@Jaycid
Kind of? It has hazelnuts in it :P
Also I've added you! I'm glad you like the story ^w^

@Petall