Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 240 241
200 page!
200 page!
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
[center][item=speckled fire lily] (Send help pls I just can't believe that german Netflix DOESN'T HAVE VOLTRON AND SEASON 7 CAME OUT TWO DAYS AGO AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO I LIVE THIS CURSED LIFE) [b]Day 144:[/b] As it happened, making friends with his cousins wasn't hard at all. At first, Luce had his doubts, and the four of them sat in awkward silence together for a while. But then Topaz made up a game that consisted of jumping on Charo when he wasn't looking and it soon accelerated into a full-out play fight. Lucian leaped onto Topaz's tail, giggling as he dragged the young skydancer to the ground. He squealed in protest and flailed his wings wildly, smacking June in the jaw. Growling playfully, the nocturne grabbed Charoite and collapsed onto Luce and Topaz so they formed a wiggling mass of hatchling bodies [b]"Luce, you is cowd!"[/b] Topaz protested from underneath him, even though most of it sounded like gibberish to the coatl hatchling anyhow. [b]"Off! [i]Off[/i]!"[/b] Topaz managed to squirm out from under Luce and his siblings, ruffling his large wings in a disdainful way. June chuckled menacingly from Luce's back and tackled her brother in the chest, wrapping her arms around his neck as the two of them tumbled to the ground. Charoite flinched as they handed on his tail, letting out an involuntary growl of pain. Topaz and June didn't seem to notice, too busy with trying to wrestle each other into the ground. [b]"You're [i]meanies[/i]!"[/b] Charo retorted, disgruntledly getting to his feet. His siblings stop fighting, turning their heads in unison to stare at him. Charo huffed dramatically and flipped his tail over his talons, haughtily lifting his head. [b]"Meanies."[/b] He repeated glumly. June wrinkled her nose at him and untangled herself from Topaz, waddling over to her other brother. [b]"Meanies?"[/b] She asked sadly. Charo ducked his head guiltily. Luce watched this all with wide-eyed amazement. He had no idea what was going on, but it sure looked interesting. The young coatl fluttered over to his cousins, which were now bickering in short, clipped words. They were getting kind of annoying, so he decided to change the subject. [font=cursive]"Look!"[/font] He insisted, spreading his talons. The dragonets all turned to him, all their anger gone and eyes alight with curiosity. Luce focused really hard on the tingling feeling his chest, flowing through his veins and pumping life into his body. The coatl hatchling narrowed his eyes at his cupped talons and second later a miniature vortex sprung to life in the palm of his hands, whistling as it spun in endless circles. June stared at it and Charo grinned, looking excited. Topaz almost jumped in surprise, stumbling over his own claws. [b]"Woah!"[/b] He said, his eyes glued to the tiny vortex. [b]"Kewl."[/b] Luce giggled happily, the tiny tornado dancing a little jig between his claws. [b]"How you do that?"[/b] Charo asked in awe. Luce didn't know what he had just been asked, or how to answer, so he just stared at him. But before the silence could get too thick, June tripped over Luce's tail, stumbling over it by mistake as she tried to run to Topaz. All it took was that; a tiny irritation, a single flare of annoyance with unbalanced power exposed in his talons, and all hell broke loose. Luce threw himself to the ground as howling winds tore brutally at the formerly peaceful clearing, the all too familiar sensation of something tearing into his soul ravaging his heart. The screams of the other were lost beneath the howling gale and Luce curled himself into a tight little ball, trying to drive the horrified cries of the others out of his mind. Even once the storm died away, Luce was still curled up on the ground, sobbing gently into his talons. Sobbing for both the sake of those affected by his curse, and the pain stabbing his heart.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit[/size] Well THAT was fun. Anyways, tomorrow I'll be on a plane back home, so you shouldn't expect an update then because I'll be binge watching random movies on a plane >:D And after that I'll be back to only three hours ahead of FR time instead of freaking NINE, so you'll get updates late in the night ^^' See you then!

(Send help pls I just can't believe that german Netflix DOESN'T HAVE VOLTRON AND SEASON 7 CAME OUT TWO DAYS AGO AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DO I LIVE THIS CURSED LIFE)

Day 144:
As it happened, making friends with his cousins wasn't hard at all. At first, Luce had his doubts, and the four of them sat in awkward silence together for a while. But then Topaz made up a game that consisted of jumping on Charo when he wasn't looking and it soon accelerated into a full-out play fight.

Lucian leaped onto Topaz's tail, giggling as he dragged the young skydancer to the ground. He squealed in protest and flailed his wings wildly, smacking June in the jaw. Growling playfully, the nocturne grabbed Charoite and collapsed onto Luce and Topaz so they formed a wiggling mass of hatchling bodies

"Luce, you is cowd!" Topaz protested from underneath him, even though most of it sounded like gibberish to the coatl hatchling anyhow. "Off! Off!" Topaz managed to squirm out from under Luce and his siblings, ruffling his large wings in a disdainful way. June chuckled menacingly from Luce's back and tackled her brother in the chest, wrapping her arms around his neck as the two of them tumbled to the ground.

Charoite flinched as they handed on his tail, letting out an involuntary growl of pain. Topaz and June didn't seem to notice, too busy with trying to wrestle each other into the ground. "You're meanies!" Charo retorted, disgruntledly getting to his feet. His siblings stop fighting, turning their heads in unison to stare at him. Charo huffed dramatically and flipped his tail over his talons, haughtily lifting his head.

"Meanies." He repeated glumly. June wrinkled her nose at him and untangled herself from Topaz, waddling over to her other brother. "Meanies?" She asked sadly. Charo ducked his head guiltily. Luce watched this all with wide-eyed amazement. He had no idea what was going on, but it sure looked interesting.

The young coatl fluttered over to his cousins, which were now bickering in short, clipped words. They were getting kind of annoying, so he decided to change the subject. "Look!" He insisted, spreading his talons. The dragonets all turned to him, all their anger gone and eyes alight with curiosity.

Luce focused really hard on the tingling feeling his chest, flowing through his veins and pumping life into his body. The coatl hatchling narrowed his eyes at his cupped talons and second later a miniature vortex sprung to life in the palm of his hands, whistling as it spun in endless circles. June stared at it and Charo grinned, looking excited. Topaz almost jumped in surprise, stumbling over his own claws. "Woah!" He said, his eyes glued to the tiny vortex. "Kewl."

Luce giggled happily, the tiny tornado dancing a little jig between his claws. "How you do that?" Charo asked in awe. Luce didn't know what he had just been asked, or how to answer, so he just stared at him. But before the silence could get too thick, June tripped over Luce's tail, stumbling over it by mistake as she tried to run to Topaz.

All it took was that; a tiny irritation, a single flare of annoyance with unbalanced power exposed in his talons, and all hell broke loose.

Luce threw himself to the ground as howling winds tore brutally at the formerly peaceful clearing, the all too familiar sensation of something tearing into his soul ravaging his heart. The screams of the other were lost beneath the howling gale and Luce curled himself into a tight little ball, trying to drive the horrified cries of the others out of his mind.

Even once the storm died away, Luce was still curled up on the ground, sobbing gently into his talons. Sobbing for both the sake of those affected by his curse, and the pain stabbing his heart.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit
Well THAT was fun.

Anyways, tomorrow I'll be on a plane back home, so you shouldn't expect an update then because I'll be binge watching random movies on a plane >:D And after that I'll be back to only three hours ahead of FR time instead of freaking NINE, so you'll get updates late in the night ^^' See you then!
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Nu Lucey baby
Nu *gives hugs*
Nu Lucey baby
Nu *gives hugs*
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
So Luce is like his father in that way... Poor baby...
So Luce is like his father in that way... Poor baby...
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
Aww... poor Luce... glad to know that he is at least trying to interact? Hope the... incident doesn't affect his friendship with the other three hatchies ;-;
Aww... poor Luce... glad to know that he is at least trying to interact? Hope the... incident doesn't affect his friendship with the other three hatchies ;-;
[center][item=incorporeal dinner] (First five seconds of Voltron season 7 and I'm already crying) [b]Day 145:[/b] A few leagues away, hiding beneath the cover of darkness as night gradually engulfed the land, someone felt a particularly strong jolt of power. He raised his head, a snake-like tongue flicking out of his mouth. [font=chalkduster][i]"Did you feel that?"[/i][/font] He hissed from the shadows, sliding through the darkness like a predator approaching it's prey. [font=chalkduster][i]"The power. It was there again."[/i][/font] Another creature nearby sighed, more in a manner of giving in than exasperation. [b]"Master, with all due respect. . . this is the third time you've felt this power, and yet nothing has revealed itself."[/b] They said in a sort of timid tone, as if afraid of repercussion. [b]"Are you sure it's what you believe it to be?"[/b] The entity in the shadows turned his head to them, glittering, menacing eyes fixated on their scales. [font=chalkduster][i]"Have I been wrong before?"[/i][/font] He growled with a pulse of anger. The person speaking with him gulped nervously, dipping their head in an apologetic way. [b]"N-no, sir. You've always been right."[/b] They said hurriedly. [b]"All I meant to ask was what you were planning to do with this new evidence of power."[/b] He grinned eerily, flashing teeth sharper than daggers. [font=chalkduster][i]"Recruit it, of course."[/i][/font] He purred, his voice barley a quiet rumble. [font=chalkduster][i]"And that's not all. There's another like me roaming the forest, I can feel it."[/i][/font] The dragon hesitated, pondering this. More like the Master could be dangerous, either to them or those who rebelled. [b]"You seem pleased about this."[/b] They replied, nervously meeting his eyes. His shoulders shook with laughter, a faint rumble that echoed through the darkness. [font=chalkduster][i]"Why of course I am."[/i][/font] He said, a smile appearing on his face. [font=chalkduster][i]"Is there a reason for me not to be?"[/i][/font] They hesitated one again, nervously biting their lip. [b]"I. . . I'm just unsure of what it means."[/b] They said with obvious reluctance. One wrong move with the Master and they'd be nothing but a memory. However, he seemed rather amused by their response, a self-assured smirk on his face. [font=chalkduster][i]"It means the plan is working."[/i][/font][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit[/size] Oh hello mystery people. Also, I SHIP ACXA AND KEITH AND YOU CANNOT STOP ME

(First five seconds of Voltron season 7 and I'm already crying)

Day 145:
A few leagues away, hiding beneath the cover of darkness as night gradually engulfed the land, someone felt a particularly strong jolt of power. He raised his head, a snake-like tongue flicking out of his mouth.

"Did you feel that?" He hissed from the shadows, sliding through the darkness like a predator approaching it's prey. "The power. It was there again." Another creature nearby sighed, more in a manner of giving in than exasperation.

"Master, with all due respect. . . this is the third time you've felt this power, and yet nothing has revealed itself." They said in a sort of timid tone, as if afraid of repercussion. "Are you sure it's what you believe it to be?"

The entity in the shadows turned his head to them, glittering, menacing eyes fixated on their scales. "Have I been wrong before?" He growled with a pulse of anger. The person speaking with him gulped nervously, dipping their head in an apologetic way.

"N-no, sir. You've always been right." They said hurriedly. "All I meant to ask was what you were planning to do with this new evidence of power." He grinned eerily, flashing teeth sharper than daggers.

"Recruit it, of course." He purred, his voice barley a quiet rumble. "And that's not all. There's another like me roaming the forest, I can feel it." The dragon hesitated, pondering this. More like the Master could be dangerous, either to them or those who rebelled.

"You seem pleased about this." They replied, nervously meeting his eyes. His shoulders shook with laughter, a faint rumble that echoed through the darkness. "Why of course I am." He said, a smile appearing on his face. "Is there a reason for me not to be?"

They hesitated one again, nervously biting their lip. "I. . . I'm just unsure of what it means." They said with obvious reluctance. One wrong move with the Master and they'd be nothing but a memory. However, he seemed rather amused by their response, a self-assured smirk on his face.

"It means the plan is working."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies @NovaBorn @Sugarkit
Oh hello mystery people.

Also, I SHIP ACXA AND KEITH AND YOU CANNOT STOP ME
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@aetherstorm HUSH NO SPOILERS

ALSO I GOT APPAREL

I NEED TO WRITE DA SHIPS
@aetherstorm HUSH NO SPOILERS

ALSO I GOT APPAREL

I NEED TO WRITE DA SHIPS
"That's Robophobic!"
- K1-B0

Was Avu42
@Avu42
Oki no spoilers, but I've shipped them since season 2, so :P
@Avu42
Oki no spoilers, but I've shipped them since season 2, so :P
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
OH MY GOODNESS MYSTERY PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!! I can't wait to meet this mysterious creepy being! I hope it's a coatl, that's my prediction I love coatls
OH MY GOODNESS MYSTERY PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!! I can't wait to meet this mysterious creepy being! I hope it's a coatl, that's my prediction I love coatls
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
ooh!! mystery dragonssssss, how mysterioussssss

notice how I draged out the 's's? I mean, you did say that the dragon flicked out a snake-like tongue sooooo idk

oh noses the snakey dragon has the same dialogue font as the shade oh noooo

my prediction is that the snakey dragon is either after lost or luce :( @Aetherstorm am I correct??? aaah no pls dont let anything happen to themmm
ooh!! mystery dragonssssss, how mysterioussssss

notice how I draged out the 's's? I mean, you did say that the dragon flicked out a snake-like tongue sooooo idk

oh noses the snakey dragon has the same dialogue font as the shade oh noooo

my prediction is that the snakey dragon is either after lost or luce :( @Aetherstorm am I correct??? aaah no pls dont let anything happen to themmm
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 240 241