Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 240 241
@Aetherstorm I added the request to my form :) And you're welcome!
@Aetherstorm I added the request to my form :) And you're welcome!
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
@Vyxen
OH!!!! Sorry, I'm blind XP (Not literally)
I'll have you added right now ^^'
@Vyxen
OH!!!! Sorry, I'm blind XP (Not literally)
I'll have you added right now ^^'
LuvWEAe.png tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.png
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm Thank you!!
@Aetherstorm Thank you!!
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
@mayanaz
Awesome!!! Can't wait ^w^

P.S. The next update will be tomorrow, you have time :)
@mayanaz
Awesome!!! Can't wait ^w^

P.S. The next update will be tomorrow, you have time :)
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm AAH! AAAAAH!!! B-BUT I HAVENT DONE A PINKERLOCKE BEFORE AND IM NOT FULLY CAUGHT UP!!!!!!

>_<
@Aetherstorm AAH! AAAAAH!!! B-BUT I HAVENT DONE A PINKERLOCKE BEFORE AND IM NOT FULLY CAUGHT UP!!!!!!

>_<
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
@Catkidemma
No worries! I'm sure @Vyxen hasn't seen the entire Pinkerlocke yet, and I already let Freddy in :)
@Catkidemma
No worries! I'm sure @Vyxen hasn't seen the entire Pinkerlocke yet, and I already let Freddy in :)
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm ahwadoad

I dont have a lot of time to read now, but..

what if I posted a character now and read it earlier tomorrow before you post? ;o
@Aetherstorm ahwadoad

I dont have a lot of time to read now, but..

what if I posted a character now and read it earlier tomorrow before you post? ;o
@Aetherstorm Here you go! ill get to reading when I can, hope this is okay ;n; [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=245415&tab=dragon&did=26113462]~ Ametrine ~[/url] [b]Name:[/b] Ametrine Lore: (This is a VERY brief summary. I made her entire lore earlier, but have yet to post it in FR. Will eventually, though! :3) Ametrine is a very cool, calculated, quiet and empathetic, as well as sensitive. She'd probably be in town to help Thunderfly, as she is her advisor. [b]Friends/Acquaintances (Other dragons your dragon hangs out with. NPC or other dragon):[/b] She is Thunderfly's Advisor, so she hangs around Thunderfly often, no matter where she goes. But, once in a while, she goes off on her own. She'll talk to strangers and such, but she's usually content with being alone. [b]Hangout:[/b] A quiet place to rest in the sun or shade, or somewhere to find food. She's only in town since Thunderfly has official business, but she's happy she came, as the town is a cozy place to be. Plus, she wanted to get her mind off of some.. things. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=26113462&skin=0&apparel=22842,22841&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@Aetherstorm Here you go! ill get to reading when I can, hope this is okay ;n;

Dragon: ~ Ametrine ~

Name: Ametrine

Lore: (This is a VERY brief summary. I made her entire lore earlier, but have yet to post it in FR. Will eventually, though! :3) Ametrine is a very cool, calculated, quiet and empathetic, as well as sensitive. She'd probably be in town to help Thunderfly, as she is her advisor.

Friends/Acquaintances (Other dragons your dragon hangs out with. NPC or other dragon): She is Thunderfly's Advisor, so she hangs around Thunderfly often, no matter where she goes. But, once in a while, she goes off on her own. She'll talk to strangers and such, but she's usually content with being alone.

Hangout: A quiet place to rest in the sun or shade, or somewhere to find food. She's only in town since Thunderfly has official business, but she's happy she came, as the town is a cozy place to be. Plus, she wanted to get her mind off of some.. things.

dragon?did=26113462&skin=0&apparel=22842,22841&xt=dressing.png
@Catkidemma
Sure! I promise I'll get to the RPing soon enough ^w^

And you may want to re-read the post where I announced people posting their dragons. It's a teeny bit specific near the end.
@Catkidemma
Sure! I promise I'll get to the RPing soon enough ^w^

And you may want to re-read the post where I announced people posting their dragons. It's a teeny bit specific near the end.
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
@Aetherstorm oopsydoopsy! Sorry, ill edit ~~
@Aetherstorm oopsydoopsy! Sorry, ill edit ~~
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 240 241