Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 240 241
CINNAMON ROLL :D *scoops up Romeo and Juno and hugs both of them*

*steps back a bit*
Ok now KISS
CINNAMON ROLL :D *scoops up Romeo and Juno and hugs both of them*

*steps back a bit*
Ok now KISS
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Aw cute but almost a little bit too cringy for my tastes XP
Aw cute but almost a little bit too cringy for my tastes XP
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@faolyn I've always dreamed of someone saying that ;v; @ObsidianMage [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/ce37005acf8c2d68e06fb177912f5ba8/tenor.gif[/img] @LuminusPrime Then don't read it.
@faolyn
I've always dreamed of someone saying that ;v;

@ObsidianMage
tenor.gif

@LuminusPrime
Then don't read it.
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
I said/wrote "almost a little bit too cringy" (I probably should have underlined/bold it my bad.) The only thing that kept me reading on was that it was cute.
(wait is it is puppy love right now for Juno and Romeo or is it the romantic kind right now?)(I'm clearly confused.)
I said/wrote "almost a little bit too cringy" (I probably should have underlined/bold it my bad.) The only thing that kept me reading on was that it was cute.
(wait is it is puppy love right now for Juno and Romeo or is it the romantic kind right now?)(I'm clearly confused.)
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER
THIS IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
Awww *squeals*
Awww *squeals*
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
:)
:)
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
Yeeeee!
Yeeeee!
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
:3 :3 :3
:3 :3 :3
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
[center][item=ghostly aura] (i spent my afternoon watching voltron vines) [b]Day 126:[/b] [b]"We'll get out of the forest soon."[/b] Arion promised them, confidently sashaying ahead. Lost wrinkled her nose skeptically as she, Satira, and Ajax followed. [b]"What makes you say that?"[/b] She asked teasingly. [b]"We're nowhere near our friends, as far as any of us can tell."[/b] Arion flashed a cocky grin at her. [b]"Easy! You can use your shade magic to control those wolves, right?"[/b] He asked her. Lost bit her lip nervously. [b]"Well, [i]maybe[/i]."[/b] She admitted. [b]"We only know they're wolves because Satira told us."[/b] [b]"I'm pretty sure you would have noticed the same if you'd seen them."[/b] Arion remarked. [b]"I'm sure with power over darkness like yours, you'd even be able to sense where the rest of our friends are by asking the shadows!"[/b] Lost blushed, fidgeting with her talons anxiously. [b]"I. . . I don't really want to try."[/b] She admitted in a small voice. The grin vanished from Arion's face, replaced by concern. [b]"I know you don't like your shade. . . condition very much."[/b] He said softly, halting abruptly beside her. Ajax nearly ran into him. [b]"But it can be useful too! We can get out of the forest sooner and find our friends if you're willing to help."[/b] Arion gazed at Lost as she hesitated once more. [b]"Please?"[/b] He begged softly. Lost sighed. [b]"Fine."[/b] She muttered with a faint smile. [b]"But I'm not going to stick my head into any shadows or anything."[/b] Arion beamed at her, and the pearlcatcher could feel her face heat up. [b]"Of course not."[/b] He agreed, playfully, bumping her wing. [b]"All you need to do is see if you can control one of those shade wolf things. Can't be too hard, right?"[/b] He added with a lopsided grin. Lost chuckled. [b]"Probably not."[/b] She admitted. Her inner shade radar could easily sense any shadows around her, ranging from whether it was just a pale hint of darkness or the entire planet plunged into night. It was also able to sense any complex life forms that had been trifled with by the shade, including the several dozen shapes now slinking through the forest in small clusters. [b]"Okay."[/b] She breathed, sliding her eyes shut and spreading her talons. [b]"I think I can manage it."[/b] She mentally reached out, tapping into the shade hungrily swelling inside her. It leaped out of her in invisible torrents, leaping to the nearest shade-touched wolves and bouncing from one to the other until it tied them all together like a tapestry. Lost focused, furrowing her brow and sending out one clear message; [i][font=chalkduster]come[/font][/i]. Then every wolf turned towards her in unison, loping towards her in perfectly synced strides. Lost flinched in surprise, snapping out of her trance-like state. She was still aware of them pacing towards her patiently, the touch of so much power at her clawtips sending a chill up her spine. [b]"Did it work?"[/b] Arion asked hopefully. Lost met his eyes, her silence speaking volumes. The spiral's joyful expression fell away into mild fear. Then the trees rustled from every direction and he practically leaped into her arms in fright as multiple dark shapes stepped out of the undergrowth and slid into view. Satira had been right. They [i]were[/i] wolves. Wolves with ebony fur as black as night, and blank, empty eyes. Arion, Ajax, and Satira looked lost for words as more and more of them poured out of the forest, soon forming a large circle around the four dragons huddled in the center of the clearing. Lost stared at them, dread slowly settling over her shoulders. Then, as one, the mass of wolves lowered their heads to the floor, bowing to their queen of darkness.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies[/size] Also I remember I was supposed to do this a few updates ago, but forgot ^^' [size=1][s]plz don't kill meh[/s][/size] Anybody who wants to participate in a writers raffle should go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2462692]here[/url]! Apparently they're short on participants and need a few more to get going. You should really check it out if you like that sort of thing :D [size=2][i]*btw, Lost is not a Queen of darkness [s]yet[/s][/i][/size]

(i spent my afternoon watching voltron vines)

Day 126:
"We'll get out of the forest soon." Arion promised them, confidently sashaying ahead. Lost wrinkled her nose skeptically as she, Satira, and Ajax followed. "What makes you say that?" She asked teasingly. "We're nowhere near our friends, as far as any of us can tell."

Arion flashed a cocky grin at her. "Easy! You can use your shade magic to control those wolves, right?" He asked her. Lost bit her lip nervously. "Well, maybe." She admitted. "We only know they're wolves because Satira told us."

"I'm pretty sure you would have noticed the same if you'd seen them." Arion remarked. "I'm sure with power over darkness like yours, you'd even be able to sense where the rest of our friends are by asking the shadows!" Lost blushed, fidgeting with her talons anxiously. "I. . . I don't really want to try." She admitted in a small voice.

The grin vanished from Arion's face, replaced by concern. "I know you don't like your shade. . . condition very much." He said softly, halting abruptly beside her. Ajax nearly ran into him. "But it can be useful too! We can get out of the forest sooner and find our friends if you're willing to help." Arion gazed at Lost as she hesitated once more. "Please?" He begged softly.

Lost sighed. "Fine." She muttered with a faint smile. "But I'm not going to stick my head into any shadows or anything." Arion beamed at her, and the pearlcatcher could feel her face heat up. "Of course not." He agreed, playfully, bumping her wing. "All you need to do is see if you can control one of those shade wolf things. Can't be too hard, right?" He added with a lopsided grin.

Lost chuckled. "Probably not." She admitted. Her inner shade radar could easily sense any shadows around her, ranging from whether it was just a pale hint of darkness or the entire planet plunged into night. It was also able to sense any complex life forms that had been trifled with by the shade, including the several dozen shapes now slinking through the forest in small clusters.

"Okay." She breathed, sliding her eyes shut and spreading her talons. "I think I can manage it." She mentally reached out, tapping into the shade hungrily swelling inside her. It leaped out of her in invisible torrents, leaping to the nearest shade-touched wolves and bouncing from one to the other until it tied them all together like a tapestry.

Lost focused, furrowing her brow and sending out one clear message; come. Then every wolf turned towards her in unison, loping towards her in perfectly synced strides. Lost flinched in surprise, snapping out of her trance-like state. She was still aware of them pacing towards her patiently, the touch of so much power at her clawtips sending a chill up her spine.

"Did it work?" Arion asked hopefully. Lost met his eyes, her silence speaking volumes. The spiral's joyful expression fell away into mild fear. Then the trees rustled from every direction and he practically leaped into her arms in fright as multiple dark shapes stepped out of the undergrowth and slid into view.

Satira had been right. They were wolves. Wolves with ebony fur as black as night, and blank, empty eyes. Arion, Ajax, and Satira looked lost for words as more and more of them poured out of the forest, soon forming a large circle around the four dragons huddled in the center of the clearing. Lost stared at them, dread slowly settling over her shoulders.

Then, as one, the mass of wolves lowered their heads to the floor, bowing to their queen of darkness.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @Dragonfruiteen @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @L1llysage @RiaFire11 @shirotsubaki6564 @TruthandLies
Also I remember I was supposed to do this a few updates ago, but forgot ^^' plz don't kill meh

Anybody who wants to participate in a writers raffle should go here! Apparently they're short on participants and need a few more to get going. You should really check it out if you like that sort of thing :D

*btw, Lost is not a Queen of darkness yet
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 240 241