Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 240 241
*sobs*
*SOBS MORE*

THE EEEEEEEGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
*sobs*
*SOBS MORE*

THE EEEEEEEGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
[img]https://image.ibb.co/d9ayUd/Darth_vader_no.gif[/img]
Darth_vader_no.gif
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
So much shipping, and so much sadness. Yikes.
So much shipping, and so much sadness. Yikes.
tjyjq28.png v20KC4X.png
Noooo zaffeh I still miss u
NO THR EGGS
NOOOO
ash come protect YUR masters children
NO THR EGGS
NOOOO
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
NO THR EGGS
NOOOO
NO THR EGGS
NOOOO
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@Aetherstorm screw you! Your writing isnt supposed to be amazing enough to make me emotional!

REEEEEE. T-T
@Aetherstorm screw you! Your writing isnt supposed to be amazing enough to make me emotional!

REEEEEE. T-T
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
@Catkidemma
heh heh >:3
@Catkidemma
heh heh >:3
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
[center][item=Banded Ironstone] (Ta-da!!! Second update today :D :D :D) [b]Day 108:[/b] Aurora crept through the trees, trying to calm herself. She still had two eggs clutched tightly to her chest, though it felt like something was missing without the others. Aurora’s senses were all on high alert. She felt every individual blade of grass beneath her feet, every breath of wind on her face. She wouldn’t let herself rest until she knew her eggs were safe. But now the day’s events seemed to catch up to her. Aurora began to feel enormously tired, her muscles screaming for her to stop every step she took. Sleep pulled at her eyelids, threatening to sweep her away and leave her and her eggs vulnerable to attack. There was nothing more Aurora would like then to curl up and fall asleep, her eggs grasped safely in her talons. But she wouldn’t stop. They weren't safe yet. Aurora struggled over a collapsed tree, turning her head to survey the shadows surrounding them, very little light filtering through the dense canopy above. Here she would never trust herself to fly. The treetops were far too low, and she’d risk braking her wings, if not her eggs. [i]I can go farther.[/i] She told herself. [i]The farther the better. Almost there.[/i] She trudged on. The ground that she stood on now was lined with roots, which were far too lumpy to run over if she had to run. Earlier, it had been far too dark because the canopy was very dense, which was also dangerous. Before that, the trees had been too spaced apart, so much larger things could have found her. None of those places were safe, and Aurora would only rest when she and her eggs were out of harm’s way. Over time, Aurora just got more and more fatigued, but she ground also evened out. Despite her lingering exhaustion, Aurora felt relief sweep through her like a refreshing breath of air. The ground was less lumpy now, which meant easy maneuverability. The trees were clustered closely together so no massive beast could come attack her, but also far enough apart so Aurora could slip by them without any trouble. Plentiful light filtered through the leaves from above as well, but so much time had passed night was nearing, so the light didn’t matter anyways. Aurora tipped her head back and sniffed the air cautiously, her tongue flicking from her mouth out of habit. No predators that could have been dangerous enough to pose a threat to her were close, giving Aurora the moral boost she’d needed for a long time. She even detected a hint of water, the faint sound of a rushing river touching her ears. [i]Food.[/i] Aurora realized, struck by another pang of relief. She had barely noticed how little she’d eaten since the time in the cabin. It seemed like almost a millennium ago now, though Dawn’s kindness still stuck fast in her brain. Now she was far too tired to go hunting though, or even get a drink. Aurora quickly found a comfy spot of lush green grass between two stocky trees and settled down on it, nestling herself against the trunk of a thick pine. Aurora made sure her eggs were grasped safely in her arms, protectively flaring her wings to shield them from harm. With that, she rested her head on the soft ground, let her eyes slide shut, and was asleep in an instant.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage[/size]

(Ta-da!!! Second update today :D :D :D)

Day 108:
Aurora crept through the trees, trying to calm herself. She still had two eggs clutched tightly to her chest, though it felt like something was missing without the others. Aurora’s senses were all on high alert. She felt every individual blade of grass beneath her feet, every breath of wind on her face. She wouldn’t let herself rest until she knew her eggs were safe.

But now the day’s events seemed to catch up to her. Aurora began to feel enormously tired, her muscles screaming for her to stop every step she took. Sleep pulled at her eyelids, threatening to sweep her away and leave her and her eggs vulnerable to attack. There was nothing more Aurora would like then to curl up and fall asleep, her eggs grasped safely in her talons.

But she wouldn’t stop. They weren't safe yet. Aurora struggled over a collapsed tree, turning her head to survey the shadows surrounding them, very little light filtering through the dense canopy above. Here she would never trust herself to fly. The treetops were far too low, and she’d risk braking her wings, if not her eggs.

I can go farther. She told herself. The farther the better. Almost there. She trudged on. The ground that she stood on now was lined with roots, which were far too lumpy to run over if she had to run. Earlier, it had been far too dark because the canopy was very dense, which was also dangerous. Before that, the trees had been too spaced apart, so much larger things could have found her. None of those places were safe, and Aurora would only rest when she and her eggs were out of harm’s way.

Over time, Aurora just got more and more fatigued, but she ground also evened out. Despite her lingering exhaustion, Aurora felt relief sweep through her like a refreshing breath of air. The ground was less lumpy now, which meant easy maneuverability.

The trees were clustered closely together so no massive beast could come attack her, but also far enough apart so Aurora could slip by them without any trouble. Plentiful light filtered through the leaves from above as well, but so much time had passed night was nearing, so the light didn’t matter anyways.

Aurora tipped her head back and sniffed the air cautiously, her tongue flicking from her mouth out of habit. No predators that could have been dangerous enough to pose a threat to her were close, giving Aurora the moral boost she’d needed for a long time. She even detected a hint of water, the faint sound of a rushing river touching her ears.

Food. Aurora realized, struck by another pang of relief. She had barely noticed how little she’d eaten since the time in the cabin. It seemed like almost a millennium ago now, though Dawn’s kindness still stuck fast in her brain. Now she was far too tired to go hunting though, or even get a drink.

Aurora quickly found a comfy spot of lush green grass between two stocky trees and settled down on it, nestling herself against the trunk of a thick pine. Aurora made sure her eggs were grasped safely in her arms, protectively flaring her wings to shield them from harm.

With that, she rested her head on the soft ground, let her eyes slide shut, and was asleep in an instant.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage

LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
<3
<3
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
My heart is breaking... Poor babies...
My heart is breaking... Poor babies...
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 240 241