Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 240 241
The eye update is fabelous. And so is he!
The eye update is fabelous. And so is he!
tjyjq28.png v20KC4X.png
Oh my goodness, Fable is so precious!!! What a great way to welcome the new eye update!!! :D
Oh my goodness, Fable is so precious!!! What a great way to welcome the new eye update!!! :D
Check out my Pinkerlocke!e0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
I'm so glad you all love him \^o^/

HE'S PRECIOUSSSSSSS
I'm so glad you all love him \^o^/

HE'S PRECIOUSSSSSSS
LuvWEAe.png tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o2_100.png
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
[center][item=glass cicada] (I forgot to incubate the eggs yesterday. . . [size=1]ha ha ^^'[/size]) [b]Day 106:[/b] One moment, Fable was clutched in Jade's arms, cooing sleepily as he was gradually lulled to sleep. The next moment, the trees exploded, silver blades flashing brightly in the sunlight as they arced for Aiden's throat. The mirror instinctively ducked and rolled out of the way, the blades sliding deep into the earth where he had been moments before. Aiden sprang to his feet, lips pulled back in a snarl and his wings spread defensively. Jade yelped and immediately drew back, pulling Fable closer to her chest and urging Odyssey away with her wings. The wildclaw ignored the spiral, keeping his eyes trained on the dragon who'd attacked them. But the bearer of blades moved far too fast, and was nothing more than a blur of white when Odyssey tried to catch their eye. In a flash, the shape disappeared into the deep woods, leaving Odyssey feeling nervous and shaken. Without warning, they burst out of the trees once again, lashing out with their bladed claws at Aiden's exposed throat. He glowled and grabbed the advancing talons out of the air, grappling with this new dragon with astounding strength for a dragonet his size. Before Odyssey knew what he was doing, he launched himself at Aiden's assailant, crashing into their side and slicing through the soft white neck of their hood to shreds with his razor sharp claws. The dragon immediately leaped back, tearing Odyssey off of themselves and throwing him to the ground with minimal gentleness. Now with their hood torn open the dragon slowed a little bit, pulling their mask higher over their face to hide their features. But now that they weren't moving so fast, Odyssey managed to get a good look at them. Whoever they were wore a pale white hood that hung over their head, making their eyes glow just as eerily as Lost's. An expertly crafted filigree breastplate protected their torso from fatal blows, but still allowed the dragon wearing it to move around with startling speed and finesse. Their claws were also fitted with tight gloves, each finger adorned with a long, claw-like blade that could slice through a dragon's scales like wet paper. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41668201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416683/41668201_350.png[/img] [/url] Their expression gave nothing away. No smile or scowl was visible from beneath the hood that covered their mouth, and the glowing eyes were cold and emotionless. In another blink they lunged at Aiden again, only to be struck back as both mirror and wildclaw deflected the blow, their claws clashing with the blade-like claws. Aiden shot Odyssey a surprised glance, which he returned with a queasy smile. The attacking wildclaw now paced back in forth in front of them, no anger or fear betrayed in their stony expression. Without warning, they halted, turning their head towards the sky. In could have just been Odyssey's imagination, but he could have sworn their hidden mouth twitched upwards in the smallest of smiles. Jade heard it first. A faint flapping of wings on the wind, horribly familiar cries reaching her ears. [b]"We have to go."[/b] She growled, stepping back slowly. Odyssey and Aiden turned to stare at her with equally confused looks, ears straining to hear what he spiral had. Everyone else had slowly begun milling into the forest, now a bit spread out. Satira and Ajax were the first to join them in their little swathe of space, freezing in place when they noticed the strange dragons with them. Aurora entered a few moments later, her eggs still securely nestled in the sling around her neck. Then her eyes caught on Aiden and the wildclaw, and she froze in place like Ajax and Satira had. [b]"Who-"[/b] The coatl started, slowly raising a claw to the wildclaw. Her eyes caught on the hatchling in Jade's arms, and her eyes grew even wider. [b]"What?"[/b] She added, mystified and completely flustered. Jade shook her head furiously, backing away. [b]"Later."[/b] She insisted, her eyes wide and distressed. [b]"We don't have time for this now. They're. . they're coming!"[/b] Ajax flinched so hard he nearly toppled over. [b]"Who? Harpies?"[/b] He asked, his voice uncharacteristically high. Jade shook her head. [b]"No, but something just as bad."[/b] She insisted. [b]"We can't fight off a flock of talonok. [i]We have to go[/i]!"[/b] The wildclaw standing across from them turned their head to Jade, their creepy glowing eyes boring into her scales. Then the canopy exploded and multiple feathered bodies poured in, wielding long blades and dagger-like claws. For a moment, only feathers and screeches filled the air, temporarily blinding Odyssey. Then a flash of bright orange and a small wave of heat rolled through the air, and several of the bird people let out cries of anguish, frantically flapping their wings in distress. The talonok writhed and shrieked with fury as they tried to escape with their singed feathers, leaving trails of smoke behind in their wake as they soared above the trees. Odyssey spun around to find Aiden scowling after their retreating forms, twin wisps of smoke curling out of his nostrils. [b]"Was that you?"[/b] Odyssey asked the mirror, rather impressed. Aiden frowned at him like the wildclaw was besmirching his family name. [b]"Yes."[/b] He growled. [b]"[i]Obviously[/i]. Now let's get out of here before-"[/b] He was cut off when new shrieks filled the air, and more talonok appeared to replace those that had just been wounded. [b]"Fudgeknuckles."[/b] Aiden muttered, irritably flicking his tail. [b]"There's too many of them, we've gotta move."[/b] True to his word, more talonoks filled the clearing again, blocking everybody else from view. [b]"No!"[/b] Aurora cried from somewhere beyond the mass of feathers. [b]"We can't split up!"[/b] But her voice was quickly lost beneath the advancing talonok. Even the strange wildclaw wasn't visible anymore, either hidden in the mass of talonok or having escaped when the assault began. The talonok hadn't even hurt anyone yet, only served as a distraction. . . Then something hard and sharp hit Odyssey across the face and everything went dark.[/center] ------ [size=1]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage[/size] New temp dragon ;) This is also our very first LGBTQ+ dragon! Foster is nonbinary, so I'll be referring to them with they/them pronouns :3

(I forgot to incubate the eggs yesterday. . . ha ha ^^')

Day 106:
One moment, Fable was clutched in Jade's arms, cooing sleepily as he was gradually lulled to sleep. The next moment, the trees exploded, silver blades flashing brightly in the sunlight as they arced for Aiden's throat.

The mirror instinctively ducked and rolled out of the way, the blades sliding deep into the earth where he had been moments before. Aiden sprang to his feet, lips pulled back in a snarl and his wings spread defensively.

Jade yelped and immediately drew back, pulling Fable closer to her chest and urging Odyssey away with her wings. The wildclaw ignored the spiral, keeping his eyes trained on the dragon who'd attacked them. But the bearer of blades moved far too fast, and was nothing more than a blur of white when Odyssey tried to catch their eye.

In a flash, the shape disappeared into the deep woods, leaving Odyssey feeling nervous and shaken. Without warning, they burst out of the trees once again, lashing out with their bladed claws at Aiden's exposed throat. He glowled and grabbed the advancing talons out of the air, grappling with this new dragon with astounding strength for a dragonet his size.

Before Odyssey knew what he was doing, he launched himself at Aiden's assailant, crashing into their side and slicing through the soft white neck of their hood to shreds with his razor sharp claws. The dragon immediately leaped back, tearing Odyssey off of themselves and throwing him to the ground with minimal gentleness.

Now with their hood torn open the dragon slowed a little bit, pulling their mask higher over their face to hide their features. But now that they weren't moving so fast, Odyssey managed to get a good look at them.

Whoever they were wore a pale white hood that hung over their head, making their eyes glow just as eerily as Lost's. An expertly crafted filigree breastplate protected their torso from fatal blows, but still allowed the dragon wearing it to move around with startling speed and finesse. Their claws were also fitted with tight gloves, each finger adorned with a long, claw-like blade that could slice through a dragon's scales like wet paper.

41668201_350.png

Their expression gave nothing away. No smile or scowl was visible from beneath the hood that covered their mouth, and the glowing eyes were cold and emotionless. In another blink they lunged at Aiden again, only to be struck back as both mirror and wildclaw deflected the blow, their claws clashing with the blade-like claws.

Aiden shot Odyssey a surprised glance, which he returned with a queasy smile. The attacking wildclaw now paced back in forth in front of them, no anger or fear betrayed in their stony expression. Without warning, they halted, turning their head towards the sky. In could have just been Odyssey's imagination, but he could have sworn their hidden mouth twitched upwards in the smallest of smiles.

Jade heard it first. A faint flapping of wings on the wind, horribly familiar cries reaching her ears. "We have to go." She growled, stepping back slowly. Odyssey and Aiden turned to stare at her with equally confused looks, ears straining to hear what he spiral had.

Everyone else had slowly begun milling into the forest, now a bit spread out. Satira and Ajax were the first to join them in their little swathe of space, freezing in place when they noticed the strange dragons with them. Aurora entered a few moments later, her eggs still securely nestled in the sling around her neck.

Then her eyes caught on Aiden and the wildclaw, and she froze in place like Ajax and Satira had. "Who-" The coatl started, slowly raising a claw to the wildclaw. Her eyes caught on the hatchling in Jade's arms, and her eyes grew even wider. "What?" She added, mystified and completely flustered.

Jade shook her head furiously, backing away. "Later." She insisted, her eyes wide and distressed. "We don't have time for this now. They're. . they're coming!" Ajax flinched so hard he nearly toppled over. "Who? Harpies?" He asked, his voice uncharacteristically high.

Jade shook her head. "No, but something just as bad." She insisted. "We can't fight off a flock of talonok. We have to go!" The wildclaw standing across from them turned their head to Jade, their creepy glowing eyes boring into her scales.

Then the canopy exploded and multiple feathered bodies poured in, wielding long blades and dagger-like claws. For a moment, only feathers and screeches filled the air, temporarily blinding Odyssey. Then a flash of bright orange and a small wave of heat rolled through the air, and several of the bird people let out cries of anguish, frantically flapping their wings in distress.

The talonok writhed and shrieked with fury as they tried to escape with their singed feathers, leaving trails of smoke behind in their wake as they soared above the trees. Odyssey spun around to find Aiden scowling after their retreating forms, twin wisps of smoke curling out of his nostrils.

"Was that you?" Odyssey asked the mirror, rather impressed. Aiden frowned at him like the wildclaw was besmirching his family name. "Yes." He growled. "Obviously. Now let's get out of here before-" He was cut off when new shrieks filled the air, and more talonok appeared to replace those that had just been wounded.

"Fudgeknuckles." Aiden muttered, irritably flicking his tail. "There's too many of them, we've gotta move." True to his word, more talonoks filled the clearing again, blocking everybody else from view. "No!" Aurora cried from somewhere beyond the mass of feathers. "We can't split up!"

But her voice was quickly lost beneath the advancing talonok. Even the strange wildclaw wasn't visible anymore, either hidden in the mass of talonok or having escaped when the assault began. The talonok hadn't even hurt anyone yet, only served as a distraction. . .

Then something hard and sharp hit Odyssey across the face and everything went dark.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @Petall @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage
New temp dragon ;)

This is also our very first LGBTQ+ dragon!
Foster is nonbinary, so I'll be referring to them with they/them pronouns :3
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
OH NO, OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO
NOT GOOD STUV NOT GOOD STUV NOT GOOD STUV NOT GOOD STUV

also, do i see... GASP! BETRAYED! HIS NAME IS IN THEIR! YAY!!! :D
OH NO, OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO
NOT GOOD STUV NOT GOOD STUV NOT GOOD STUV NOT GOOD STUV

also, do i see... GASP! BETRAYED! HIS NAME IS IN THEIR! YAY!!! :D
NOOOOO PLS NO DEATHS
NOOOOO PLS NO DEATHS
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Likes reading, drawing, the webcomic Paranatural, birds, cats, lizards and the WoF series.
Birb_Cult.gif
NOOO Odyssey!!! Stay safe!!! :O
NOOO Odyssey!!! Stay safe!!! :O
Check out my Pinkerlocke!e0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
@Aetherstorm ok I don't understand what "LGBTQ+ dragon" mean and I know that I said that I would play a song on special occasions and I forgot to post yesterday since it was the anniversary and there was a new dragon so here's a song for yesterday and today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpI7VIfVXZo
(hope you guys like this ;p )
@Aetherstorm ok I don't understand what "LGBTQ+ dragon" mean and I know that I said that I would play a song on special occasions and I forgot to post yesterday since it was the anniversary and there was a new dragon so here's a song for yesterday and today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpI7VIfVXZo
(hope you guys like this ;p )
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@LuminusPrime
YUSS I LOVE IT!! Thanx friendo :D
@LuminusPrime
YUSS I LOVE IT!! Thanx friendo :D
GN7UZzu.png TOIp1Fz.png
Also fudgeknuckles.
Just, fudgeknuckles.
-hits approval button-
@aetherstorm
Also fudgeknuckles.
Just, fudgeknuckles.
-hits approval button-
@aetherstorm
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Likes reading, drawing, the webcomic Paranatural, birds, cats, lizards and the WoF series.
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 240 241