Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 240 241
I THOUGHT SHE WAS LIKE FOUR
Soo
I still has feels of bad, I does
I THOUGHT SHE WAS LIKE FOUR
Soo
I still has feels of bad, I does
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
I thought she was older and IM STIL SO SAD AGDLAKDHALALDJ
I thought she was older and IM STIL SO SAD AGDLAKDHALALDJ
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Aidan reminds me of that one mirror I have, due to his mean look and expressions... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39588807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395889/39588807_350.png[/img] [/url] OH RIG- yeah he's gonna cause some deaths I can feel it
Aidan reminds me of that one mirror I have, due to his mean look and expressions...

39588807_350.png

OH RIG- yeah he's gonna cause some deaths I can feel it
@Aetherstorm

Have I been taken off the pinglist? i haven't been getting pings for this lately...

Don't worry, I'll be sure to catch up!
@Aetherstorm

Have I been taken off the pinglist? i haven't been getting pings for this lately...

Don't worry, I'll be sure to catch up!
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
Oh my, so it appears I missed some pretty big updates.

First off, the emperor battle was so epic and great! I really enjoyed reading it even though it kept breaking my heart... All the deaths seemed to be the most heartbreaking they ever could be... But of my goodness, that was so well put together! I loved the idea of stocking up death streaks for the big battle!!! (Would you mind if I borrowed that idea for my own pinkerlocke I'm starting up soon? I would give you credit of course!) The sacrifice of those dragons were amazing and beautiful and aaaaa I am feeling so many emotions!!!

I feel so sorry for Aurora and Jade! I am excited to see those eggs hatch, and I am also excited to see where they end up now that they've left Rivermouth! It's a big world out there and you have a fantastic imagination! Keep Hester safe out there, she's the character I care about most... (Speaking of which, does she have a sponser yet? I might be interested...)

Also, it's nice to meet Aiden, he looks fantastic! I love monochrome mirrors and ghost is the perfect gene for one! Can't wait to get to know him better!
Oh my, so it appears I missed some pretty big updates.

First off, the emperor battle was so epic and great! I really enjoyed reading it even though it kept breaking my heart... All the deaths seemed to be the most heartbreaking they ever could be... But of my goodness, that was so well put together! I loved the idea of stocking up death streaks for the big battle!!! (Would you mind if I borrowed that idea for my own pinkerlocke I'm starting up soon? I would give you credit of course!) The sacrifice of those dragons were amazing and beautiful and aaaaa I am feeling so many emotions!!!

I feel so sorry for Aurora and Jade! I am excited to see those eggs hatch, and I am also excited to see where they end up now that they've left Rivermouth! It's a big world out there and you have a fantastic imagination! Keep Hester safe out there, she's the character I care about most... (Speaking of which, does she have a sponser yet? I might be interested...)

Also, it's nice to meet Aiden, he looks fantastic! I love monochrome mirrors and ghost is the perfect gene for one! Can't wait to get to know him better!
@Petall
You were? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!! O-O
I always love the input you give me, so I'd never intentionally take you off if you hadn't asked me to ^^'

And feel free to use the idea for your pinkerlocke! I'm glad you liked the battle ^w^
even though it was hard to write

Hester doesn't have a sponsor yet, actually ;) I'd love to add you if you'd like!

And yeah, I have quite a bit of lore planned for our adorable little ghost baby ;3
@Petall
You were? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!! O-O
I always love the input you give me, so I'd never intentionally take you off if you hadn't asked me to ^^'

And feel free to use the idea for your pinkerlocke! I'm glad you liked the battle ^w^
even though it was hard to write

Hester doesn't have a sponsor yet, actually ;) I'd love to add you if you'd like!

And yeah, I have quite a bit of lore planned for our adorable little ghost baby ;3
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm

I completely understand! I expected it was some sort of mistake so there is absolutely no hard feelings!

How exactly does the sponsorship work again? I can't seem to find the sponsorship post again!

I can't wait to read it!!!
@Aetherstorm

I completely understand! I expected it was some sort of mistake so there is absolutely no hard feelings!

How exactly does the sponsorship work again? I can't seem to find the sponsorship post again!

I can't wait to read it!!!
@Petall I can show you! I posted it a while ago XP [quote name="Aetherstorm" date="2018-03-09 20:57:35" ] [size=4]Heyo, my fellow Wandering Windies! I just wanted to throw out something new that I've been thinking about for at [i]most[/i] a few hours:[/size] I've decided to start something similar to sponsorship! [img]https://image.ibb.co/heC8q7/Screen_Shot_2018_03_09_at_11_39_41_PM.png[/img] Pretty much, each dragon has two sponsor slots, which means that two people can sponsor a dragon at a time. As of now, you are only allowed to ask to sponsor a single dragon, though this may change if the numbers increase or once I remember that very few people read my pinkerlocke. Anyways, the deal is that as a sponsor for a dragon, you can provide that dragon with art or lore ideas that I can add to their bio. If there is a familiar or piece of apparel that I am saving up for that dragon, you can feel free to donate as much as you like. For instance, if you sponsored Myu, we could work together to try and purchase a cat for his apparel. Or with Lost as an example, we could have all put in some money for that accent she received during the Trickmurk Circus. [size=4]In the case of. . .[/size] [b]Death:[/b] You will no longer be a sponsor for that dragon, but you will most likely be paid a small amount as repayment for all you did for them in the pinkerlocke. You will also get an honorary ping in the same update that they have passed away in and will be forever remembered as their sponsor. [b]New Dragons:[/b] If there is a new dragon introduced that you would like to sponsor instead of the current one, be sure to tell me and I'll switch up your sponsorship right quick! [b]Inactivity:[/b] If you have not PMed me or posted in a while, and your dragons are unfed, I will have to retract your sponsorship and leave the slot open for another human. You will get messaged when this happens so you'll know whenever you pop back on. [/quote]
@Petall
I can show you! I posted it a while ago XP
Aetherstorm wrote on 2018-03-09 20:57:35:
Heyo, my fellow Wandering Windies! I just wanted to throw out something new that I've been thinking about for at most a few hours:
I've decided to start something similar to sponsorship!
Screen_Shot_2018_03_09_at_11_39_41_PM.png
Pretty much, each dragon has two sponsor slots, which means that two people can sponsor a dragon at a time. As of now, you are only allowed to ask to sponsor a single dragon, though this may change if the numbers increase or once I remember that very few people read my pinkerlocke.

Anyways, the deal is that as a sponsor for a dragon, you can provide that dragon with art or lore ideas that I can add to their bio. If there is a familiar or piece of apparel that I am saving up for that dragon, you can feel free to donate as much as you like.

For instance, if you sponsored Myu, we could work together to try and purchase a cat for his apparel. Or with Lost as an example, we could have all put in some money for that accent she received during the Trickmurk Circus.

In the case of. . .
Death: You will no longer be a sponsor for that dragon, but you will most likely be paid a small amount as repayment for all you did for them in the pinkerlocke. You will also get an honorary ping in the same update that they have passed away in and will be forever remembered as their sponsor.

New Dragons: If there is a new dragon introduced that you would like to sponsor instead of the current one, be sure to tell me and I'll switch up your sponsorship right quick!

Inactivity: If you have not PMed me or posted in a while, and your dragons are unfed, I will have to retract your sponsorship and leave the slot open for another human. You will get messaged when this happens so you'll know whenever you pop back on.
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm

Fantastic! I'm so excited!!! So what do I do as her sponsor? How often do I make donations and whatnot?
@Aetherstorm

Fantastic! I'm so excited!!! So what do I do as her sponsor? How often do I make donations and whatnot?
@Petall
All you do is send some stuff over that Hester could use, like apparel or an accent. Even money would work! Once a month would be enough ^w^
@Petall
All you do is send some stuff over that Hester could use, like apparel or an accent. Even money would work! Once a month would be enough ^w^
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
1 2 ... 145 146 147 148 149 ... 240 241