Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 240 241
@Aetherstorm
What level are they? (coli-wise)
Since you’re only working them against Woodland Path. For some reason I thought they would be higher by now.
@Aetherstorm
What level are they? (coli-wise)
Since you’re only working them against Woodland Path. For some reason I thought they would be higher by now.
IMG-2420.png
@Aetherstorm

i may or may not be currently working on some art for your Pinkerlocke ;>
@Aetherstorm

i may or may not be currently working on some art for your Pinkerlocke ;>
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
@Shadowhunter43
Poseidon's a level four or five, I think he was fighting with August and Romeo, who are both lower level, so we're lucky one of them didn't die.

@Faolyn
Ooh, I am intrigued :D
@Shadowhunter43
Poseidon's a level four or five, I think he was fighting with August and Romeo, who are both lower level, so we're lucky one of them didn't die.

@Faolyn
Ooh, I am intrigued :D
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
@Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards
@CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer
@ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon
@DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11
@FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis
Hi guys, sorry it has taken me so long for another update, but my cat just died and I sort of just need some time to. . . think, and-and just take it in.

So sorry for the delay :(
@AmberHive @Moonsong48 @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
Hi guys, sorry it has taken me so long for another update, but my cat just died and I sort of just need some time to. . . think, and-and just take it in.

So sorry for the delay :(
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm oh my gosh D: thats terrible! sending good vibes, and I hope it doesnt get you down too badly..
@Aetherstorm oh my gosh D: thats terrible! sending good vibes, and I hope it doesnt get you down too badly..
Keaea_left_new.png
@mayanaz
I will scream into the abyss with you you!!!

*inhales*
WWWHHHHHYYYYYYYY CCCCRRRRUUUEEEEELLLLLLL WWWOOOOORRRRRLLLLLDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gesundheit

And I am sorry for your loss ;(
*virtual hugs*
Even the dragons in the Pinkerlocke know the feeling of losing someone they love.

@mayanaz
I will scream into the abyss with you you!!!

*inhales*
WWWHHHHHYYYYYYYY CCCCRRRRUUUEEEEELLLLLLL WWWOOOOORRRRRLLLLLDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gesundheit

And I am sorry for your loss ;(
*virtual hugs*
Even the dragons in the Pinkerlocke know the feeling of losing someone they love.

LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
[center][item=onyx] (Time to kick into full-gear mode!) [b]Day 22:[/b] Opal shifted around uncomfortably, her wings askew behind her back and her horns itching every time she found a comfortable position to rest her head. She groaned, twisting around and having her tail flop over August's, a small light of comfort.Opal jerked back at the contact, curling her tail closer to herself. [i]How will I ever get to sleep this way?[/i] She muttered internally, rubbing her horns. She blinked, and when opal opened her eyes, she was standing in the middle of an airy blue landscape that stretched way beneath her talons, like being bundled up by the sky. Iridescent bubbles of all sizes floated around her merrily, sunlight with no particular origin shining off of their shiny exterior. A figure that was most definitely not a bubble shifting beside her, and Opal spun around to come face-to-face with Poseidon. The coatl smiled at her expectantly. Instead of screeching in delight or asking what he was doing in her head, Opal reached out with one claw and booped Poseidon on the nose, her talons make contact with solid scales. Poseidon tilted his head curiously. Was it really Poseidon? He looked exactly the same. Those curled feathers on the inside of his wings, exact same shades of blue, and the familiar smile all added up. [b]"Poseidon! it's you!"[/b] Opal cried, her reaction time about two minutes late. [b]"It kind of feels weird, but you're [i]right here[/i]."[/b] Poseidon grinned proudly, as if he's just won a marathon. He opened his mouth to speak, but Opal interrupted. [b]"Are you a figment of my imagination?"[/b] She asked. [b]"Or from, like, the Spirit realm? What's the afterlife like? I bet they have caramelized skink tails there! Man, August's mind reading would so come in handy right now."[/b] She added, crossing her arms over her chest. [b]"I don't have time for that right now."[/b] Poseidon said urgently, his eyes darting around as if the shade would come leaping at him from out of thin air. [b]"You need to listen-"[/b] [b]"Ooooooo! Are you going to enlighten me with a prophecy?"[/b] Opal squealed. [b]"I always wondered what that felt likeI It's kind of boring though, honestly."[/b] Poseidon silently shook his head, but opal continued before he could speak. Again. [b]"Are just just how I remember you, or are you actually a ghost. And if you're a ghost, then why could I boop you?"[/b] She asked, bopping Poseidon's snout again. [b]"Hold on!"[/b] Opal blurted, jumping back as if she'd been hit. She turned to Poseidon, a manic look in here eye like she was interrogating a prisoner. [b]"What is your favorite food?"[/b] She asked, saying every word clearly. Poseidon didn't hesitate. [b]"Sea sparrows."[/b] He said. A smile tugged at the edges of Opal's mouth. [b]"And [i]why[/i]?"[/b] She pressed. She whispered the answer along with Poseidon as it came out of his mouth. [b]"Because they're quieter on the way down."[/b] They said in unison. Opal grinned. [b]"Aw yiss!"[/b] She hissed, pumping her fist. Poseidon rolled his eyes, amused. [b]"Now for something you've never told me."[/b] Opal murmured, tapping her horns in thought. "her eyes lit up quickly. [b]"You never explained why you left Laria."[/b] She reminded him. [b]"Could you tell me now?"[/b] Poseidon slumped over, lowering his wings. Sadness clouded his gaze, and his voice grew ominously low. [b]"Ask August."[/b] He murmured. Opal's eyes widened. [b]"No, no! I totally didn't mean it like that!"[/b] She cried urgently, fumlbing her talons through the air. Poseidon visibly relaxed, as if he were somewhat of an NPC or something from a Video Game. But he still looked distressed and impatient. The tips of his wings and tail began to fade away. Opal snapped her claws. [b]"Right!"[/b] She remembered brightly. [b]"Now you can educate me in the ways of the ectoplasmic or whatever."[/b] Poseidon shot her soft smile, like he's always done. [b]"I just want to warn you to look out for everyone."[/b] He admitted. [b]"As much as you may try to avoid the conflict, you will see the shade again, and you will need to be ready."[/b] Opal frowned and clutched her horns, beating down a groan of dismay. [b]"Really?"[/b] She squeaked. Poseidon nodded gravely, more of his body dissipating into the air, but a smile still played his lips. [b]"Yes, but you may get a powerful asset from that Lost dragonet."[/b] He reminded her, his sentences an odd mishmash of words taken away from those other things he'd said in real life and strung together in this. . . dream realm. [b]"She had chaos magic, right?"[/b] Opal asked, recalling the tiny hatchling's miniature glowing talon. Poseidon nodded again. [b]"It's a rare condition that eats up their normal element of magic. Dragons who have survived a direct encounter with the shade receive it, so it is extraordinarily rare in this day and age."[/b] A memory flashed before Opal's eyes. August screaming and clawing at the ground. Blades of darkness sinking into his tail, devouring his life force. More screeching. Opal blinked and shook her head, shivering. [b]"What about August?"[/b] She asked meekly. [b]"August did not have enough exposition to the shade in order to receive it's magic."[/b] Poseidon explained. [b]"He might have an immunity to certain illnesses and be able to detect sentient shadows, but still bears wind magic."[/b] Opal tapped the florescent blue ground in thought. [b]"I wonder how traumatic Lost's encounter must have been for [i]her[/i] to get magic."[/b] She murmured quietly. Poseidon stilled. [b]"We wouldn't want to know."[/b] He hissed darkly. The invisible force eating away at him accelerated, and Poseidon's shape began to waver. [b]"I will have to leave you know."[/b] Poseidon apologized as his arms disappeared. [b]"But I have no doubt that you'll help our tiny clan."[/b] Opal didn't scream for him to stay or lunge after him. She just made a very loud [b]"ppppffffft"[/b] noise. "Me? Let the clan down? She joked, a grin spreading on her lips. [b]"Never."[/b] Poseidon laughed his mellow head and dipped his head one last time as it, too, disappeared. Opal raised a claw in farewell, but he was already gone. Suddenly, the bubbles and shifty blue landscape wavered, like a stone tossed into a still pool of water. the ground heaved beneath Opal's talons and she tumbled into a quiet, dreamless sleep.[/center] ------ @AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @FluffyGlacier @WhoOwlborn @PuellaFortis The first two times I wrote this everything got erased, and it was such a pain doing it again! I hope you all enjoy this cliché dream moment ^w^

(Time to kick into full-gear mode!)

Day 22:

Opal shifted around uncomfortably, her wings askew behind her back and her horns itching every time she found a comfortable position to rest her head. She groaned, twisting around and having her tail flop over August's, a small light of comfort.Opal jerked back at the contact, curling her tail closer to herself. How will I ever get to sleep this way? She muttered internally, rubbing her horns.

She blinked, and when opal opened her eyes, she was standing in the middle of an airy blue landscape that stretched way beneath her talons, like being bundled up by the sky. Iridescent bubbles of all sizes floated around her merrily, sunlight with no particular origin shining off of their shiny exterior.

A figure that was most definitely not a bubble shifting beside her, and Opal spun around to come face-to-face with Poseidon. The coatl smiled at her expectantly. Instead of screeching in delight or asking what he was doing in her head, Opal reached out with one claw and booped Poseidon on the nose, her talons make contact with solid scales. Poseidon tilted his head curiously.

Was it really Poseidon? He looked exactly the same. Those curled feathers on the inside of his wings, exact same shades of blue, and the familiar smile all added up. "Poseidon! it's you!" Opal cried, her reaction time about two minutes late. "It kind of feels weird, but you're right here." Poseidon grinned proudly, as if he's just won a marathon.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Opal interrupted. "Are you a figment of my imagination?" She asked. "Or from, like, the Spirit realm? What's the afterlife like? I bet they have caramelized skink tails there! Man, August's mind reading would so come in handy right now." She added, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't have time for that right now." Poseidon said urgently, his eyes darting around as if the shade would come leaping at him from out of thin air. "You need to listen-"
"Ooooooo! Are you going to enlighten me with a prophecy?" Opal squealed. "I always wondered what that felt likeI It's kind of boring though, honestly."

Poseidon silently shook his head, but opal continued before he could speak. Again. "Are just just how I remember you, or are you actually a ghost. And if you're a ghost, then why could I boop you?" She asked, bopping Poseidon's snout again. "Hold on!" Opal blurted, jumping back as if she'd been hit. She turned to Poseidon, a manic look in here eye like she was interrogating a prisoner.

"What is your favorite food?" She asked, saying every word clearly. Poseidon didn't hesitate. "Sea sparrows." He said. A smile tugged at the edges of Opal's mouth. "And why?" She pressed. She whispered the answer along with Poseidon as it came out of his mouth. "Because they're quieter on the way down." They said in unison.

Opal grinned. "Aw yiss!" She hissed, pumping her fist. Poseidon rolled his eyes, amused. "Now for something you've never told me." Opal murmured, tapping her horns in thought. "her eyes lit up quickly. "You never explained why you left Laria." She reminded him. "Could you tell me now?"

Poseidon slumped over, lowering his wings. Sadness clouded his gaze, and his voice grew ominously low. "Ask August." He murmured. Opal's eyes widened. "No, no! I totally didn't mean it like that!" She cried urgently, fumlbing her talons through the air. Poseidon visibly relaxed, as if he were somewhat of an NPC or something from a Video Game. But he still looked distressed and impatient. The tips of his wings and tail began to fade away.

Opal snapped her claws. "Right!" She remembered brightly. "Now you can educate me in the ways of the ectoplasmic or whatever." Poseidon shot her soft smile, like he's always done. "I just want to warn you to look out for everyone." He admitted. "As much as you may try to avoid the conflict, you will see the shade again, and you will need to be ready."

Opal frowned and clutched her horns, beating down a groan of dismay. "Really?" She squeaked. Poseidon nodded gravely, more of his body dissipating into the air, but a smile still played his lips. "Yes, but you may get a powerful asset from that Lost dragonet." He reminded her, his sentences an odd mishmash of words taken away from those other things he'd said in real life and strung together in this. . . dream realm.

"She had chaos magic, right?" Opal asked, recalling the tiny hatchling's miniature glowing talon. Poseidon nodded again. "It's a rare condition that eats up their normal element of magic. Dragons who have survived a direct encounter with the shade receive it, so it is extraordinarily rare in this day and age."

A memory flashed before Opal's eyes. August screaming and clawing at the ground. Blades of darkness sinking into his tail, devouring his life force. More screeching. Opal blinked and shook her head, shivering. "What about August?" She asked meekly. "August did not have enough exposition to the shade in order to receive it's magic." Poseidon explained. "He might have an immunity to certain illnesses and be able to detect sentient shadows, but still bears wind magic."

Opal tapped the florescent blue ground in thought. "I wonder how traumatic Lost's encounter must have been for her to get magic." She murmured quietly. Poseidon stilled. "We wouldn't want to know." He hissed darkly. The invisible force eating away at him accelerated, and Poseidon's shape began to waver.

"I will have to leave you know." Poseidon apologized as his arms disappeared. "But I have no doubt that you'll help our tiny clan." Opal didn't scream for him to stay or lunge after him. She just made a very loud "ppppffffft" noise. "Me? Let the clan down? She joked, a grin spreading on her lips. "Never."

Poseidon laughed his mellow head and dipped his head one last time as it, too, disappeared. Opal raised a claw in farewell, but he was already gone. Suddenly, the bubbles and shifty blue landscape wavered, like a stone tossed into a still pool of water. the ground heaved beneath Opal's talons and she tumbled into a quiet, dreamless sleep.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @KallyPaige
The first two times I wrote this everything got erased, and it was such a pain doing it again!
I hope you all enjoy this cliché dream moment ^w^
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Also, @Faolyn made these simply extravagant works of art for the Pinkerlocke: [img]https://image.ibb.co/eRDG6m/Opal_Wandering_Winds_Gift.png[/img] [img]https://image.ibb.co/k3AhCR/Janus_Wandering_Winds_Gift.png[/img] Again, thank you so much for being a wonderful artist :D
Also, @Faolyn made these simply extravagant works of art for the Pinkerlocke:
Opal_Wandering_Winds_Gift.png
Janus_Wandering_Winds_Gift.png
Again, thank you so much for being a wonderful artist :D
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm always a pleasure :) keep watch for more as the story moves on
@Aetherstorm always a pleasure :) keep watch for more as the story moves on
Keaea_left_new.png
@Aetherstorm Aww... Poseidon came back! Also @Faolyn the art is very pretty C:
@Aetherstorm Aww... Poseidon came back! Also @Faolyn the art is very pretty C: