Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 240 241
xD and yeah but it made me think of it
xD and yeah but it made me think of it
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn

i saw dat image before

i wish i didn't... 0_0
@NovaBorn

i saw dat image before

i wish i didn't... 0_0
I just read the last posts and oh my gosh I'm dying of laughter xD

But honestly the story was so cute! I can't wait to see their hatchlings.
I just read the last posts and oh my gosh I'm dying of laughter xD

But honestly the story was so cute! I can't wait to see their hatchlings.
NZ8D4KR.png
I edit my posts too much because grammar and fixing things that don't sound right. You have been warned. ^^

Read my Timelocke! I update it with story almost every day!
[center][item=umbral yarn] ([i]*silently flips out*[/i]) [b]Day 100:[/b] Opal practically squealed in delight when she heard the news, bounding up and down in excitement. [b]"That's amazing!"[/b] She crooned, beaming at the happy couple. Zaffer ducked his head, blushing furiously, but was undeniably some pride in his eyes. [b]"Can I be their aunt?"[/b] Aurora laughed. [b]"I don't see why not!"[/b] She said, grinning. [b]"You practically count as Zaffer's sister anyway."[/b] Arion snorted behind her. [b]"And I count as your brother."[/b] He countered, the corners of his mouth twitching upwards. [b]"But I don't want to be called an uncle yet."[/b] Aurora grinned at him. [b]"Don't worry, little bro, you have time."[/b] She teased. [b]"I just hope this doesn't put any pressure on us two."[/b] Opal pointed out, shooting a teasing glance at August. The skydancer blushed almost as much as Zaffer and awkwardly shuffled his feet. [b]"Of course it won't."[/b] Jade assured them with an amused gaze. August chuckled nervously, inching towards Opal. Jade chuckled and turned to Aurora and Zaffer, then reached out and tapped the imperial on the shoulder. He glanced up at her curiously. [b]"I remember when you were just a hatchling yourself, you know."[/b] Jade told him, motherly affection lighting up her eyes. [b]"And now you're about to have your own."[/b] The spiral looked as if she were about to burst into tears of happiness. Zaffer reddened once again, and Aurora giggled at his expression. But before anyone could say anything more, something let out the oddest sound; a mix between a garbled screech and a desperate cry. Everyone spun in the direction of the noise, which had happened to come from Myu, who was pacing frantic circles and jerking his head towards the lake. Dawn immediately barged forward, her eyes growing wide as she saw what the guardian saw. [b]"We need to move."[/b] She hissed at everyone, her eyes flashing dangerously. [b]"Now."[/b] Zaffer and Aurora shared a fearful look. [b]"Why?"[/b] Jade asked, her voice now carrying surprise rather than affection. [b]"What's out there?"[/b] Dawn shook her head wordlessly. [b]"We-we can't stay here now."[/b] She blurted. [b]"It's far to dangerous."[/b] She shuffled around her wooden tables and shelves, throwing any vial of healing liquid she could find into a little green pouch. [b]"What is?"[/b] Jade cried. [b]"What's dangerous?"[/b] Dawn grimaced, pulling a bulging bag of potions and elixirs over her shoulder. [b]"[i]That[/i]."[/b] She spat, jerking her head in the direction of the window. Just outside, where the formerly peaceful lake had been moments before, was something that vaguely resembled a stormy ocean. The water frother and churned, spraying flecks of white water into the air as massive waves crashed into each other. [b]"What. . . what's causing that?"[/b] Zaffer asked nervously, subconsciously raising his wings to protect Aurora. Dawn scowled deeply, janking her signature green gloves over her hands. [b]"Nothing good."[/b] She muttered darkly. [b]"If we get out now, we might be able to get to Rivermouth and alert the rest of the town. We're not safe here anyways."[/b] [b]"What. Is. Happening?"[/b] Aurora demanded, slinking around Zaffer's wing. Dawn shook her head again. [b]"We don't have any time now."[/b] She growled, making for the door. [b]"Grab your most prized possessions and get out if you want to live. If we survive, I'll tell you what's happening."[/b] Quietly to herself, she added [b]"Never in a millions years have I believed these things were real."[/b] Jade didn't need to be told twice. She didn't want her family to be hurt ever again. She immediately grabbed Aster and swung the hatchling over her shoulders. The young spiral was fearfully clutching her windsinger puppet to her chest, her eyes wide and fearful. Janus got Ajax and shared a knowing look with Jade before they each followed Dawn towards the door, Romeo slinking behind them with Juno at his side. Opal grabbed August's talons and dragged him towards the door. The skydancer obeyed, keeping pace with the determined Nocturne. Rikki helped round up the youngest hatchlings, including Hester, who had woken up with a start at Myu's awful screech. Arion and Lost both looked frantic, hiding in the shadows of the older dragons. Seraph weakly fluttered after them, looking bemused and disoriented. [b]"Good."[/b] Dawn murmured under her breath, surveying the other dragons. [b]"Now get out quickly. Stay as far away from the lake as you can. Protect the hatchlings."[/b] She added fiercely. Jade looked close to panic mode. In a blink, she was out of the cabin, eying the churning waves fearfully as she snuck around the lake's perimeter, clutching Aster tightly. The rest of the dragons quickly followed, not saying a word. Even Satira, Odyssey, Fletcher, and Hester were quiet, even as their small eyes widened with confusion and curiosity. Dawn went last, positioning herself at the end of the group, her ears pricked to detect any more of the danger they were in. What happened next was almost too unbelievable to be real. [i]Almost.[/i] Stormi had slipped from Aster's arms, falling to the ground with a light thump. With a small nervous squeak, Aster detangled herself from her mother's arms, fluttering to the solid earth to pick up the puppet and hug it once more to her chest. Then a huge, monstrous something rose from the churning lake, water dripping from it's thick black manes. The emperor flung it's multiple heads back, opened it's various gaping maws, and roared. An ear-bleeding, heart-stopping screech emanating from several mouths at once. Then it reared back and lunged straight at Aster.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage[/size] I've had something grand planned for Day 100 for a while now, and I'm finally ready to put my plan into action ;) If any of you were wondering where the heck all my battlestones have been, I haven't been using them for the sheer purpose of saving them up, and now I've reached 7 of them in total. [center][quote][item=berserker] [item=scholar] [item=berserker] [item=berserker] [item=ambush] [item=discipline] [item=scholar][/quote][/center] How I will flip a coin for each of them to see how many death streaks we will get: [LIST=1] [*] [item=berserker] Heads [*] [item=Scholar] Tails [*] [item=berserker] Tails [*] [item=berserker] Heads [*] [item=ambush] Heads [*] [item=discipline] Tails [*] [item=scholar] Heads [/LIST] So that's 4 Death Streaks, which will also be the number of heads our Emperor friend has. [center]Brace yourselves. This going to be a feels trip to remember.[/center]

(*silently flips out*)

Day 100:
Opal practically squealed in delight when she heard the news, bounding up and down in excitement. "That's amazing!" She crooned, beaming at the happy couple. Zaffer ducked his head, blushing furiously, but was undeniably some pride in his eyes. "Can I be their aunt?"

Aurora laughed. "I don't see why not!" She said, grinning. "You practically count as Zaffer's sister anyway." Arion snorted behind her. "And I count as your brother." He countered, the corners of his mouth twitching upwards. "But I don't want to be called an uncle yet." Aurora grinned at him. "Don't worry, little bro, you have time." She teased.

"I just hope this doesn't put any pressure on us two." Opal pointed out, shooting a teasing glance at August. The skydancer blushed almost as much as Zaffer and awkwardly shuffled his feet. "Of course it won't." Jade assured them with an amused gaze. August chuckled nervously, inching towards Opal.

Jade chuckled and turned to Aurora and Zaffer, then reached out and tapped the imperial on the shoulder. He glanced up at her curiously. "I remember when you were just a hatchling yourself, you know." Jade told him, motherly affection lighting up her eyes. "And now you're about to have your own." The spiral looked as if she were about to burst into tears of happiness. Zaffer reddened once again, and Aurora giggled at his expression.

But before anyone could say anything more, something let out the oddest sound; a mix between a garbled screech and a desperate cry. Everyone spun in the direction of the noise, which had happened to come from Myu, who was pacing frantic circles and jerking his head towards the lake. Dawn immediately barged forward, her eyes growing wide as she saw what the guardian saw.

"We need to move." She hissed at everyone, her eyes flashing dangerously. "Now." Zaffer and Aurora shared a fearful look. "Why?" Jade asked, her voice now carrying surprise rather than affection. "What's out there?"

Dawn shook her head wordlessly. "We-we can't stay here now." She blurted. "It's far to dangerous." She shuffled around her wooden tables and shelves, throwing any vial of healing liquid she could find into a little green pouch.

"What is?" Jade cried. "What's dangerous?" Dawn grimaced, pulling a bulging bag of potions and elixirs over her shoulder. "That." She spat, jerking her head in the direction of the window. Just outside, where the formerly peaceful lake had been moments before, was something that vaguely resembled a stormy ocean. The water frother and churned, spraying flecks of white water into the air as massive waves crashed into each other.

"What. . . what's causing that?" Zaffer asked nervously, subconsciously raising his wings to protect Aurora. Dawn scowled deeply, janking her signature green gloves over her hands. "Nothing good." She muttered darkly. "If we get out now, we might be able to get to Rivermouth and alert the rest of the town. We're not safe here anyways."

"What. Is. Happening?" Aurora demanded, slinking around Zaffer's wing. Dawn shook her head again. "We don't have any time now." She growled, making for the door. "Grab your most prized possessions and get out if you want to live. If we survive, I'll tell you what's happening." Quietly to herself, she added "Never in a millions years have I believed these things were real."

Jade didn't need to be told twice. She didn't want her family to be hurt ever again. She immediately grabbed Aster and swung the hatchling over her shoulders. The young spiral was fearfully clutching her windsinger puppet to her chest, her eyes wide and fearful. Janus got Ajax and shared a knowing look with Jade before they each followed Dawn towards the door, Romeo slinking behind them with Juno at his side.

Opal grabbed August's talons and dragged him towards the door. The skydancer obeyed, keeping pace with the determined Nocturne. Rikki helped round up the youngest hatchlings, including Hester, who had woken up with a start at Myu's awful screech. Arion and Lost both looked frantic, hiding in the shadows of the older dragons. Seraph weakly fluttered after them, looking bemused and disoriented.

"Good." Dawn murmured under her breath, surveying the other dragons. "Now get out quickly. Stay as far away from the lake as you can. Protect the hatchlings." She added fiercely. Jade looked close to panic mode. In a blink, she was out of the cabin, eying the churning waves fearfully as she snuck around the lake's perimeter, clutching Aster tightly.

The rest of the dragons quickly followed, not saying a word. Even Satira, Odyssey, Fletcher, and Hester were quiet, even as their small eyes widened with confusion and curiosity. Dawn went last, positioning herself at the end of the group, her ears pricked to detect any more of the danger they were in.

What happened next was almost too unbelievable to be real.

Almost.

Stormi had slipped from Aster's arms, falling to the ground with a light thump. With a small nervous squeak, Aster detangled herself from her mother's arms, fluttering to the solid earth to pick up the puppet and hug it once more to her chest.

Then a huge, monstrous something rose from the churning lake, water dripping from it's thick black manes. The emperor flung it's multiple heads back, opened it's various gaping maws, and roared. An ear-bleeding, heart-stopping screech emanating from several mouths at once. Then it reared back and lunged straight at Aster.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @SpiceCookie @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser @L1llysage
I've had something grand planned for Day 100 for a while now, and I'm finally ready to put my plan into action ;)
If any of you were wondering where the heck all my battlestones have been, I haven't been using them for the sheer purpose of saving them up, and now I've reached 7 of them in total.
Quote:
How I will flip a coin for each of them to see how many death streaks we will get:
  1. Heads
  2. Tails
  3. Tails
  4. Heads
  5. Heads
  6. Tails
  7. Heads

So that's 4 Death Streaks, which will also be the number of heads our Emperor friend has.

Brace yourselves.
This going to be a feels trip to remember.

LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
Congrats on your 100th day!

*confete flies everywhere and puts party hat on Jade*
Congrats on your 100th day!

*confete flies everywhere and puts party hat on Jade*
Oh dear.
Oh dear.
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN