Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 240 241
[center][item=rough shalehorn] (By the way, just to clear things up, the shade isn't [i]only[/i] inside Lost. It's like an endless being, so it's practically everywhere, just very rare. So while it lives in Lost there's more shade roaming about somewhere, subtly killing off clans and regaining strength, but it can't grow strong enough to be at full power unless it infests a mortal being, such as Lost.) [b]Day 91:[/b] Lost sighed in irritation, flicking her tail over her talons. [i]Can't you just shut up?[/i] She snapped bitterly in her head, nearly driven out of her mind with impatience. They'd never be quiet, always scolding her for being a weak, young mortal. [font=chalkduster][i]We do not know the feeble mortal meaning of these words.[/i][/font] The shade muttered back, circling Lost's thoughts like a stubborn fly. [i]It means to be quiet, and to stop irritating the dragon you are talking to.[/i] Lost retorted, scrunching up her nose. The shade scoffed, a hissing noise that made Lost feel like her ear was being pulled inside-out. [font=chalkduster][i]We will not be silenced merely to please a mortal![/i][/font] It hissed, the numerous voices echoing in Lost's mind. The pearlcatcher snorted with contempt, earning a worried look from Arion, who was helping Dawn juice some Jadevine plants. [i]You think you're so special.[/i] Lost grumped, trying not to look like she was having a conversation with herself. [i]But many dragons don't even think you exist anymore.[/i] She absentmindedly started toying with some ceramic shards that Dawn had swept away the previous day, after an exuberant Aster accidentally smashed a vase against the ground. The shade seethed angrily in Lost's head, making her wince as a wave of dizziness washed over her. [font=chalkduster][i]Soon they all will![/i][/font] The shade retorted passionately. Lost felt her talons prickle at the eagerness in it's voice. [font=chalkduster][i]And by then half on them will be dead.[/i][/font] Lost gripped the ceramic shards tighter, ignoring the pain that coursed through her as the sharp edges cut into her scales. [i]No, they won't.[/i] She replied firmly, trying to contain her flaring temper. [i]Because I'll never let you use me to grow stronger. You'll never be powerful enough to steal anybody else's life.[/i] The shade chuckled, an eerie, low-tones rumble that chilled Lost to her bones. [font=chalkduster][i]I very much doubt that, young mortal.[/i][/font] It sneered. [font=chalkduster][i]Compared to us, you are weak. Before long, your limited mortal strength will falter before the darkness, and we shall feed freely once again.[/i][/font] Lost scowled, turning over the ceramic shards in her talons, now tinged with red blood. [i]No.[/i] She retorted stubbornly, despite the sickening sensation that washed over her. [i]I [/i]won't[i] falter before you. I have friends they can help me. I'm strong enough to stop you.[/i] She added firmly. The shade rumbled with laughter, making Lost feel oddly seasick. [font=chalkduster][i]You really believe that?[/i][/font] It muttered, appearing amused by the thought. [font=chalkduster][i]That your [/i]friends[i] will be able to help you? That with the power of love, you'll be able to best us and keep the world you live in from harm?[/i][/font] It barked a laugh that exploded in Lost's ears, making her jump. She sheepishly grinned at Arion, who had turned to stare at her. [i]Just shut up.[/i] She spat back, ducking out of sight. The shade rumbled again. [font=chalkduster][i]You're a weakling.[/i][/font] The shade clucked disapprovingly. [font=chalkduster][i]We were very unfortunate that you were the dragon we ended up with.[/i][/font] Lost rolled her eyes, struggling not to snap something out loud. [i]Glad you think so.[/i] She replied dryly, gripping the ceramic shards she held tightly. [font=chalkduster][i]Oh, you think you're funny, do you?[/i][/font] The shade snarled bitterly. It seemed to hone in on Lost, inspecting her with it's glare of nothingness. [font=chalkduster][i]Let's see who's laughing after I devour another one of your loved ones![/i][/font] The ceramic shards Lost talons abruptly shattered as the pearlcatcher flew to her feet. [b]"I'LL NEVER LET YOU WIN!"[/b] She screeched aloud, hot tears stinging her eyes. Wheeling around, Lost marched out of the cabin, flinging the door open before her with such force it nearly smashed in half. [b]"Lost, wait!"[/b] Arion called after her, nearly spooked out of his scales by her sudden outburst. The pearlcatcher showed no sign of having heard him, twisting around a corner and vanishing with a flick of her tail. Arion desperately bounded after her, but when he turned the corner, all he could see was a wide, empty shadow. No sign of Lost could to be found.[/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser[/size] I'm not sure if this counts as an 'evil' or not, but Lost's not dead. . . yet ^^'

(By the way, just to clear things up, the shade isn't only inside Lost. It's like an endless being, so it's practically everywhere, just very rare. So while it lives in Lost there's more shade roaming about somewhere, subtly killing off clans and regaining strength, but it can't grow strong enough to be at full power unless it infests a mortal being, such as Lost.)

Day 91:
Lost sighed in irritation, flicking her tail over her talons. Can't you just shut up? She snapped bitterly in her head, nearly driven out of her mind with impatience. They'd never be quiet, always scolding her for being a weak, young mortal.

We do not know the feeble mortal meaning of these words. The shade muttered back, circling Lost's thoughts like a stubborn fly. It means to be quiet, and to stop irritating the dragon you are talking to. Lost retorted, scrunching up her nose.

The shade scoffed, a hissing noise that made Lost feel like her ear was being pulled inside-out. We will not be silenced merely to please a mortal! It hissed, the numerous voices echoing in Lost's mind. The pearlcatcher snorted with contempt, earning a worried look from Arion, who was helping Dawn juice some Jadevine plants.

You think you're so special. Lost grumped, trying not to look like she was having a conversation with herself. But many dragons don't even think you exist anymore. She absentmindedly started toying with some ceramic shards that Dawn had swept away the previous day, after an exuberant Aster accidentally smashed a vase against the ground.

The shade seethed angrily in Lost's head, making her wince as a wave of dizziness washed over her. Soon they all will! The shade retorted passionately. Lost felt her talons prickle at the eagerness in it's voice. And by then half on them will be dead.

Lost gripped the ceramic shards tighter, ignoring the pain that coursed through her as the sharp edges cut into her scales. No, they won't. She replied firmly, trying to contain her flaring temper. Because I'll never let you use me to grow stronger. You'll never be powerful enough to steal anybody else's life.

The shade chuckled, an eerie, low-tones rumble that chilled Lost to her bones. I very much doubt that, young mortal. It sneered. Compared to us, you are weak. Before long, your limited mortal strength will falter before the darkness, and we shall feed freely once again.

Lost scowled, turning over the ceramic shards in her talons, now tinged with red blood. No. She retorted stubbornly, despite the sickening sensation that washed over her. I won't falter before you. I have friends they can help me. I'm strong enough to stop you. She added firmly.

The shade rumbled with laughter, making Lost feel oddly seasick. You really believe that? It muttered, appearing amused by the thought. That your friends will be able to help you? That with the power of love, you'll be able to best us and keep the world you live in from harm?

It barked a laugh that exploded in Lost's ears, making her jump. She sheepishly grinned at Arion, who had turned to stare at her. Just shut up. She spat back, ducking out of sight. The shade rumbled again.

You're a weakling. The shade clucked disapprovingly. We were very unfortunate that you were the dragon we ended up with. Lost rolled her eyes, struggling not to snap something out loud. Glad you think so. She replied dryly, gripping the ceramic shards she held tightly.

Oh, you think you're funny, do you? The shade snarled bitterly. It seemed to hone in on Lost, inspecting her with it's glare of nothingness. Let's see who's laughing after I devour another one of your loved ones!

The ceramic shards Lost talons abruptly shattered as the pearlcatcher flew to her feet. "I'LL NEVER LET YOU WIN!" She screeched aloud, hot tears stinging her eyes. Wheeling around, Lost marched out of the cabin, flinging the door open before her with such force it nearly smashed in half.

"Lost, wait!" Arion called after her, nearly spooked out of his scales by her sudden outburst. The pearlcatcher showed no sign of having heard him, twisting around a corner and vanishing with a flick of her tail. Arion desperately bounded after her, but when he turned the corner, all he could see was a wide, empty shadow.
No sign of Lost could to be found.

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @L1llysage @Catkidemma @WOF2012 @Chbosser
I'm not sure if this counts as an 'evil' or not, but Lost's not dead. . . yet ^^'
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
OMGERD NO DEATHS FOR LOST NUUUU
OMGERD NO DEATHS FOR LOST NUUUU
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
NO
NO
NO
BAD
IF YOU KILL LOST I WILL SECTUMSEMPRA YOU
NO
NO
NO
BAD
IF YOU KILL LOST I WILL SECTUMSEMPRA YOU
tjyjq28.png v20KC4X.png
THESE SONGS REPRESENTS LOST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oH2yMCI1Z0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKQ4pi2XMBo
THESE SONGS REPRESENTS LOST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oH2yMCI1Z0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKQ4pi2XMBo
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
I guess you could say that Lost is... lost after her disappearance!
I guess you could say that Lost is... lost after her disappearance!
lLMJm27.pnge0b8ebcb0ecbb5200f79edf084cf6da0f876ce8b.pngCorgii.png
whyyyyyyy

Lost come backkkkk
whyyyyyyy

Lost come backkkkk
@Aetherstorm

Quick suggestion: maybe more shipping?

sorry don't mind me i'm weirddd
@Aetherstorm

Quick suggestion: maybe more shipping?

sorry don't mind me i'm weirddd
@Tirtouga678