Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 240 241
@Aetherstorm AUGH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! And I ADORE what you've done with Dawn! :D
@Aetherstorm AUGH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!! And I ADORE what you've done with Dawn! :D
Ok a few words that form a sentence.:
Aurora.Pretty.Great.Lovable.WHO.AGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????
Ok a few words that form a sentence.:
Aurora.Pretty.Great.Lovable.WHO.AGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
[center][item=marbled stingray] (I'm feasting on Subway as I write this :3) [b]Day 71:[/b] [b]"They're so pretty!"[/b] Aster squealed, running her claws across the new gems that dotted Aurora's scales. The coatl chuckled, now being fit enough to walk around and stretch her wings without feeling pain. [b]"You're a pretty dragon too."[/b] She reminded the young dragonet. Aster giggled, hugging her Windsinger puppet close to her chest. [b]"I really hope you're okay!"[/b] Aster added earnestly. [b]"Hurting isn't fun."[/b] Aurora smiled. [b]"You're right, it isn't."[/b] She agreed. [b]"But don't worry, I'm not hurting anymore."[/b] Aster beamed at her. [b]"That's good!"[/b] She chirped enthusiastically. [b]"[i]And[/i] you're extra shiny now."[/b] Aurora laughed, subconsciously fingering the crystallized bumps that lined her talons. [b]"I'm glad you're happy for me."[/b] She said earnestly. Aster grinned. [b]"Stormi's happy for you too!"[/b] The dragonet squaked, holding her windsinger puppet up to Aurora's face. The coatl's tongue flicked out of her mouth in amusement as she regarded the doll. [b]"That's nice of you, Stormi."[/b] said Aurora to the limp sackdoll. Aster giggled, pulling it back to her. [b]"Can you come outside?"[/b] The dragonet asked curiously, fingering one of Stormi's velvety ears. [b]"I think Zaffer misses you."[/b] Aurora could feel heat rush into her face at the mention of the imperial. [b]"Zaffer spends plenty of time in here with me."[/b] Aurora pointed out. [b]"Besides. . ."[/b] She hesitated, casting a look behind her. [b]"I won't let you go out."[/b] Dawn added, lightly swatting Aurora's nose with a rolled-up scroll as she passed. [b]"Back to bed dear patient, before you overexert yourself."[/b] Aurora bowed mockingly. [b]"Yes, your highness."[/b] She drawled, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Dawn snorted, rolling her eyes. [b]"You should get back to your parents."[/b] She said to Aster, who was watching them with wide eyes. [b]"Okay!"[/b] The spiral hatchling squeaked hurriedly, sliding out the door. [b]"So what'd she say, sweetie?"[/b] Jade asked curiously, waiting just outside the door for her daughter. [b]"Aurora can't come out yet."[/b] said Aster sadly, running to her mother's arms. [b]"But she's not hurting! That's good."[/b] Aster added happily, flicking her tail contentedly. Jade chuckled softly. [b]"Yes, nobody likes to hurt."[/b] Jade murmured, stroking Aster's horns lovingly. Aster blinked up at her mother. [b]"Did you hurt one time, mommy?"[/b] She asked, placing a hand over her mother's heart. Jade sighed, taking her Aster's talons in her own. [b]"Yes, I did. Once."[/b] The green spiral admitted. [b]"But not anymore."[/b] Aster stayed silent, an unnerving sign when it came from her. [b]"Will you tell me?"[/b] Aster finally asked, her voice small and soft. Jade hesitated, hugging her hatchling to her chest. [b]"It's really sad."[/b] She warned. Aster shook her head, placing a talon over her mother's. [b]"I want to hear it."[/b] She insisted. Jade sighed, holding Aster close. [b]"Well then let me tell you a story."[/b][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma[/size] Sorry this is so short ^^' Extra-cool update tomorrow :D Also I got new shoes [i]*jazz hands*[/i]

(I'm feasting on Subway as I write this :3)

Day 71:
"They're so pretty!" Aster squealed, running her claws across the new gems that dotted Aurora's scales. The coatl chuckled, now being fit enough to walk around and stretch her wings without feeling pain. "You're a pretty dragon too." She reminded the young dragonet. Aster giggled, hugging her Windsinger puppet close to her chest.

"I really hope you're okay!" Aster added earnestly. "Hurting isn't fun." Aurora smiled. "You're right, it isn't." She agreed. "But don't worry, I'm not hurting anymore." Aster beamed at her. "That's good!" She chirped enthusiastically. "And you're extra shiny now."

Aurora laughed, subconsciously fingering the crystallized bumps that lined her talons. "I'm glad you're happy for me." She said earnestly. Aster grinned. "Stormi's happy for you too!" The dragonet squaked, holding her windsinger puppet up to Aurora's face. The coatl's tongue flicked out of her mouth in amusement as she regarded the doll.

"That's nice of you, Stormi." said Aurora to the limp sackdoll. Aster giggled, pulling it back to her. "Can you come outside?" The dragonet asked curiously, fingering one of Stormi's velvety ears. "I think Zaffer misses you." Aurora could feel heat rush into her face at the mention of the imperial.

"Zaffer spends plenty of time in here with me." Aurora pointed out. "Besides. . ." She hesitated, casting a look behind her. "I won't let you go out." Dawn added, lightly swatting Aurora's nose with a rolled-up scroll as she passed. "Back to bed dear patient, before you overexert yourself."

Aurora bowed mockingly. "Yes, your highness." She drawled, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Dawn snorted, rolling her eyes. "You should get back to your parents." She said to Aster, who was watching them with wide eyes. "Okay!" The spiral hatchling squeaked hurriedly, sliding out the door.

"So what'd she say, sweetie?" Jade asked curiously, waiting just outside the door for her daughter. "Aurora can't come out yet." said Aster sadly, running to her mother's arms. "But she's not hurting! That's good." Aster added happily, flicking her tail contentedly. Jade chuckled softly.

"Yes, nobody likes to hurt." Jade murmured, stroking Aster's horns lovingly. Aster blinked up at her mother. "Did you hurt one time, mommy?" She asked, placing a hand over her mother's heart. Jade sighed, taking her Aster's talons in her own. "Yes, I did. Once." The green spiral admitted. "But not anymore."

Aster stayed silent, an unnerving sign when it came from her. "Will you tell me?" Aster finally asked, her voice small and soft. Jade hesitated, hugging her hatchling to her chest. "It's really sad." She warned. Aster shook her head, placing a talon over her mother's. "I want to hear it." She insisted. Jade sighed, holding Aster close. "Well then let me tell you a story."

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma
Sorry this is so short ^^'
Extra-cool update tomorrow :D

Also I got new shoes
*jazz hands*
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/7IiKzMst8DNU4/giphy.gif[/img]
@Aetherstorm
giphy.gif
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
@Vyxen [img]https://i.gifer.com/YnQV.gif[/img]
@Vyxen
YnQV.gif
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm [img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/7rj2ZgttvgomY/giphy.gif[/img] I can't beat that wonderful gif
@Aetherstorm
giphy.gif
I can't beat that wonderful gif
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
@Aetherstorm it's so sad but great at the same time!!!
@Aetherstorm it's so sad but great at the same time!!!
Inspirational Quotes of Everyone!:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2463243
"Where there's a quote there's a story."
(inspired by MeraHunt)
@Aetherstorm
ack im still on the pinglist- :'> sorry to repeat myself but i had asked to be removed-- no trouble..! just a little reminder;; hfff
@Aetherstorm
ack im still on the pinglist- :'> sorry to repeat myself but i had asked to be removed-- no trouble..! just a little reminder;; hfff
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games! Tza and Forge are also off-limits for flirt threads- Thank you!
he/him or they/them - 21 - feel free to call me Crow
@GhostBreath
AAAAAAHHHH I'm sorry, didn't realize ^^'

NOW it's done :P
@GhostBreath
AAAAAAHHHH I'm sorry, didn't realize ^^'

NOW it's done :P
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
@Aetherstorm Im jealous of your Sub ;-;

EDIT: That sounded like I was jealous of your sub being eaten. I MEANT IM JEALOUS YOU HAVE A SUB.

Ugh I cant even right now
@Aetherstorm Im jealous of your Sub ;-;

EDIT: That sounded like I was jealous of your sub being eaten. I MEANT IM JEALOUS YOU HAVE A SUB.

Ugh I cant even right now
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dcled6c.gif
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 240 241