Creative Corner
Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Wandering Winds {DISCONTINUED}
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 240 241
WOOO CONGRADULATIONS :P
WOO UPDATES
SO FAR BEHIND
NNNNGG
JUST 84 PAGES TO GO ;-;
WOOO CONGRADULATIONS :P
WOO UPDATES
SO FAR BEHIND
NNNNGG
JUST 84 PAGES TO GO ;-;
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn
YOU CAN DO IT
I BELIEVE IN YOU
@NovaBorn
YOU CAN DO IT
I BELIEVE IN YOU
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
WOO oh dear xD i just came across this: [url=https://ibb.co/f1uSrx][img]https://preview.ibb.co/iaEhPH/bring_it_on_meme_httyd2_trailer_by_thearist2013_d78jbcc.jpg[/img][/url]
WOO
oh dear xD
i just came across this:
bring_it_on_meme_httyd2_trailer_by_thearist2013_d78jbcc.jpg
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
You need help with something, contact me. I don't care what it is or how hard it is, I'll try and help. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Congrats, @/CleverDual! It’s going to be great to see your dragon in here.
Congrats, @/CleverDual! It’s going to be great to see your dragon in here.
79c13d0f171ef841fa2229d44a5d076914fe2598.png
-art by @owleics
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[center][item=rich iron ore] (A lot of you knew what's been coming, but as for the rest. . . MWAHAHAHA >:3) [b]Day 70:[/b] Aurora awoke to a worried silver face hovering over her, gazing down at her with anxious purple eyes. [font=cursive]"Who're you?"[/font] Aurora asked groggily, feeling as if her mind was weighed down by several tons of rocks. [b]"Not all of us can speak in hums, you know."[/b] A faintly familiar voice replied, just as the face floated out of view. [b]"Sorry."[/b] Aurora murmured in draconic, squeezing her eyes shut and shaking her head to rid herself of the fatigue that clung to her brain. She tried getting up, but a ripple of pain shot up her leg as she tried to stagger to her feet. Aurora stopped struggling, feeling stiff. [b]"Where am I?"[/b] She wondered, craning her neck. She appeared to be in a wooden building of sorts. On the far side of the room stood a mahogany door big enough for anything as big as an imperial to big through. On either side were two long windows, one looking out over the lake and the other towards the forest. Aurora struggled to suppress a shiver when she remembered what had happened in the dark shadows cast by that dense canopy, staring down at you as if determining your fate. A light clinking of glass bottles brought her attention back to the other dragon in the room. Aurora turned her head to see a pretty young wildclaw with silver scales and iridescent pear-colored wings mixing together a concoction of sorts, the green runes marking her body glowing softly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40939858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/409399/40939858_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"What's that for?"[/b] Aurora croaked past the dryness in your throat. The wildclaw turned to face Aurora, cracking a smile. [b]"It's my own twist on a healing potion."[/b] She explained proudly, lightly shaking the bottle in her claws. [b]"I just mixed a little of the normal healing potion with Minty Jadevine juice, then diluted it with water so the flavor wouldn't be too overpowering."[/b] The wildclaw passed Aurora a beaker filled with an airy green liquid that smelled of sugarcane. Aurora threw her head back and drained it, feeling an icy sensation trickling down her throat. Immediately the stiffness in her joints eased and the constantly throbbing pain in her thigh ebbed ever so slightly, even the stiffness faded a little. Aurora blinked at the empty beaker in surprise, then quickly handed it back to the wildclaw. [b]"Wow, that really works."[/b] She said. [b]"Who are you anyway?"[/b] The Wildclaw chuckled, delicately placing her beaker on a quaint counter that suck out of the wall. [b]"I'm Dawn."[/b] She explained cheerily. [b]"Your friends have already told me your name is Aurora. They seem really worried about you."[/b] She added earnestly. [b]"My friends."[/b] Aurora murmured, turning her head. [b]"Where are my friends?"[/b] Dawn sat up, lightly traipsing towards the window with the view of the lake. [b]"They're right out there."[/b] She said, waving to another dragon that stood outside. [b]"They've visited you a lot, especially the big blue one."[/b] Dawn mouthed [i]She's awake[/i] to the dragons outside of the window, pointing in Aurora's direction. [b]"Zaffer."[/b] Aurora muttered, recalling the large imperial looming over her. . . the last time she was conscious before passing out. When was that? She had no idea. Just ten the door burst open and four dragons poured in, each with concern etched into every crevasse on their faces. [b]"I'm sorry!"[/b] Odyssey cried out, the very first to speak out of all of them. [b]"I was the one who wanted to go into the forest. I never should have asked."[/b] Aurora smiled at him. She managed to get to her feet, the wound the snake had inflicted numb enough for her muscles not to scream in agony. [b]"It's okay."[/b] She assured him, lightly tapping the dragonet on the nose. [b]"I'll heal quickly. And at least now we know to steer clear of the forest."[/b] [b]"For the sake of the Stormcatcher, you [i]better[/i] heal quickly."[/b] Another voice proclaimed as Arion shoved himself to the front of the group. [b]"Because I sure won't forgive you if you don't."[/b] Aurora grinned, thrilled to her wingtips to see her brother again. [b]"I'm not in any hurry to hurt myself."[/b] She reminded him. Arion snorted as if he highly doubted this. Aurora smirked at his expression. [b]"Not much harm was done."[/b] She assured him, gently putting a hand on his shoulder. [b]"You can stop being angsty now."[/b] The teased. Arion scoffed, pushing her away. Another shape stirred behind him, stepping up beside Aurora. The coatl was surprised to see Lost step out into the light, her eerie glowing eyes shadowed with worry. [b]"I'm not so sure."[/b] The pearlcatcher said hesitantly in a small voice. Lost reached out and took Aurora's wings into her talons. The coatl flinched at the touch of icy claws against her wingtips. Lost slowly lifted Aurora's wing, trailing her stone-cold claws against crystallized lumps that lined her feathers. An uneasy stillness seemed to settle over the room. [b]"It's not bad, is it?"[/b] Aurora asked, feeling her panic rising. Zaffer, the only one who hadn't spoken yet, peered closely at her wings, a mix of wonder, bewilderment, and worry on his face. [b]"They're really rather pretty."[/b] he murmured, though his eyes were wide as if he were trying to convince himself. Aurora twisted her neck to look at her own wings, spreading them out so every dragon could see. On almost every magenta feather outlining the shape of her wings was a small, pale indigo lump, catching the light in almost the same way her scales did. They had slightly jagged edges but smooth surfaces, an uncanny phenomenon for naturally formed gems. [b]"Do any of you know what Onyx Cobra venom can cause?"[/b] Dawn asked softly. Aurora shook her head, slowly folding in her wing. [b]"We didn't get them very often in the Shifting Expanse."[/b] She murmured. Dawn wrinkled her nose. [b]"You should be grateful for that."[/b] the wildclaw muttered. [b]"We're not supposed to have them in The Windswept Plateau either, but a few of the suckers sneak in here from the Starfall isles. It doesn't make life any easier."[/b] Aurora fidgeted with her claws, a bit shaken. [b]"It's here too."[/b] Lost pointed out, motioning towards the wound formerly on Aurora's flank. It had been iced over by the same crystalline substance that now lined her wings. [b]"And your neck."[/b] Aurora hesitantly lifted a hand to her neck, feeling the newly formed gems that studded her scales. [b]"Dawn, please just tell me what it is."[/b] She begged. The wildclaw hesitated. [b]"Onyx Cobra venom causes weird gems to sprout all over the Dragon's body, the color determinant to the dragon herself."[/b] She began, fidgeting with the gloves that wreathed her talons. [b]"It's genetic, actually, and has known to replace most dragon's tertiary genes."[/b] The Wildclaw now looked thoroughly conflicted, as if two opinions were clashing in her head at once. [b]"Not many dragons receive it this way. Most are just naturally born with it, but, y'see. . ."[/b] An unsettling silence filled the air. [b]"Well, now you've got what known as Gembond."[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38388521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383886/38388521_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ------ [size=2]@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma[/size] Yep, so Aurora's got gembond now :3 [i]*maniacal laughter*[/i] Also meet Dawn. She was donated by @Cleverdual and is really cool and stuff :D

(A lot of you knew what's been coming, but as for the rest. . . MWAHAHAHA >:3)

Day 70:
Aurora awoke to a worried silver face hovering over her, gazing down at her with anxious purple eyes. "Who're you?" Aurora asked groggily, feeling as if her mind was weighed down by several tons of rocks. "Not all of us can speak in hums, you know." A faintly familiar voice replied, just as the face floated out of view.

"Sorry." Aurora murmured in draconic, squeezing her eyes shut and shaking her head to rid herself of the fatigue that clung to her brain. She tried getting up, but a ripple of pain shot up her leg as she tried to stagger to her feet. Aurora stopped struggling, feeling stiff. "Where am I?" She wondered, craning her neck.

She appeared to be in a wooden building of sorts. On the far side of the room stood a mahogany door big enough for anything as big as an imperial to big through. On either side were two long windows, one looking out over the lake and the other towards the forest. Aurora struggled to suppress a shiver when she remembered what had happened in the dark shadows cast by that dense canopy, staring down at you as if determining your fate.

A light clinking of glass bottles brought her attention back to the other dragon in the room. Aurora turned her head to see a pretty young wildclaw with silver scales and iridescent pear-colored wings mixing together a concoction of sorts, the green runes marking her body glowing softly.

40939858_350.png

"What's that for?" Aurora croaked past the dryness in your throat. The wildclaw turned to face Aurora, cracking a smile. "It's my own twist on a healing potion." She explained proudly, lightly shaking the bottle in her claws. "I just mixed a little of the normal healing potion with Minty Jadevine juice, then diluted it with water so the flavor wouldn't be too overpowering."

The wildclaw passed Aurora a beaker filled with an airy green liquid that smelled of sugarcane. Aurora threw her head back and drained it, feeling an icy sensation trickling down her throat. Immediately the stiffness in her joints eased and the constantly throbbing pain in her thigh ebbed ever so slightly, even the stiffness faded a little.

Aurora blinked at the empty beaker in surprise, then quickly handed it back to the wildclaw. "Wow, that really works." She said. "Who are you anyway?" The Wildclaw chuckled, delicately placing her beaker on a quaint counter that suck out of the wall. "I'm Dawn." She explained cheerily. "Your friends have already told me your name is Aurora. They seem really worried about you." She added earnestly.

"My friends." Aurora murmured, turning her head. "Where are my friends?" Dawn sat up, lightly traipsing towards the window with the view of the lake. "They're right out there." She said, waving to another dragon that stood outside. "They've visited you a lot, especially the big blue one." Dawn mouthed She's awake to the dragons outside of the window, pointing in Aurora's direction.

"Zaffer." Aurora muttered, recalling the large imperial looming over her. . . the last time she was conscious before passing out. When was that? She had no idea. Just ten the door burst open and four dragons poured in, each with concern etched into every crevasse on their faces. "I'm sorry!" Odyssey cried out, the very first to speak out of all of them. "I was the one who wanted to go into the forest. I never should have asked."

Aurora smiled at him. She managed to get to her feet, the wound the snake had inflicted numb enough for her muscles not to scream in agony. "It's okay." She assured him, lightly tapping the dragonet on the nose. "I'll heal quickly. And at least now we know to steer clear of the forest."

"For the sake of the Stormcatcher, you better heal quickly." Another voice proclaimed as Arion shoved himself to the front of the group. "Because I sure won't forgive you if you don't." Aurora grinned, thrilled to her wingtips to see her brother again. "I'm not in any hurry to hurt myself." She reminded him.

Arion snorted as if he highly doubted this. Aurora smirked at his expression. "Not much harm was done." She assured him, gently putting a hand on his shoulder. "You can stop being angsty now." The teased. Arion scoffed, pushing her away. Another shape stirred behind him, stepping up beside Aurora. The coatl was surprised to see Lost step out into the light, her eerie glowing eyes shadowed with worry.

"I'm not so sure." The pearlcatcher said hesitantly in a small voice. Lost reached out and took Aurora's wings into her talons. The coatl flinched at the touch of icy claws against her wingtips. Lost slowly lifted Aurora's wing, trailing her stone-cold claws against crystallized lumps that lined her feathers. An uneasy stillness seemed to settle over the room.

"It's not bad, is it?" Aurora asked, feeling her panic rising. Zaffer, the only one who hadn't spoken yet, peered closely at her wings, a mix of wonder, bewilderment, and worry on his face. "They're really rather pretty." he murmured, though his eyes were wide as if he were trying to convince himself. Aurora twisted her neck to look at her own wings, spreading them out so every dragon could see.

On almost every magenta feather outlining the shape of her wings was a small, pale indigo lump, catching the light in almost the same way her scales did. They had slightly jagged edges but smooth surfaces, an uncanny phenomenon for naturally formed gems.

"Do any of you know what Onyx Cobra venom can cause?" Dawn asked softly. Aurora shook her head, slowly folding in her wing. "We didn't get them very often in the Shifting Expanse." She murmured. Dawn wrinkled her nose. "You should be grateful for that." the wildclaw muttered. "We're not supposed to have them in The Windswept Plateau either, but a few of the suckers sneak in here from the Starfall isles. It doesn't make life any easier."

Aurora fidgeted with her claws, a bit shaken. "It's here too." Lost pointed out, motioning towards the wound formerly on Aurora's flank. It had been iced over by the same crystalline substance that now lined her wings. "And your neck."

Aurora hesitantly lifted a hand to her neck, feeling the newly formed gems that studded her scales. "Dawn, please just tell me what it is." She begged. The wildclaw hesitated. "Onyx Cobra venom causes weird gems to sprout all over the Dragon's body, the color determinant to the dragon herself." She began, fidgeting with the gloves that wreathed her talons.

"It's genetic, actually, and has known to replace most dragon's tertiary genes." The Wildclaw now looked thoroughly conflicted, as if two opinions were clashing in her head at once. "Not many dragons receive it this way. Most are just naturally born with it, but, y'see. . ." An unsettling silence filled the air. "Well, now you've got what known as Gembond."

38388521_350.png

@AmberHive @mayanaz @Spottedleaf125 @Skyeset @Moon314 @WildRose42 @PrussianWizards @CleverDual @Firedawn @Dragondreamer @Shadow104 @ScaledBookworm @LuminusPrime @CrAZDragon @DragonMist @Shadowhunter43 @Digimon11 @Avu42 @MythicalMemeLord @GhostBreath @Vyxen @VioletEevee @Verdant @Sanddollar @Faolyn @Bluebirdi3 @ThornOfStorm130 @ObsidianMage @TropicalDiamonds @fenshae @Birdleap18 @Petall @Catkidemma
Yep, so Aurora's got gembond now :3
*maniacal laughter*

Also meet Dawn. She was donated by @Cleverdual and is really cool and stuff :D
LuvWEAe.png lLMJm27.png
*clap clap clap even though I'm terribly behind on everything*
*clap clap clap even though I'm terribly behind on everything*
0LmIW1J.png
thDLJf3.png
WGZpn.gif THEY/THEM+ HE/HIM
+3 HOURS FROM FRT
TRASH CAN
@Aetherstorm

nyello sorry to bug but may i be removed from the pinglist? ;;;A;; this is a lovely pinkerlocke and i'll still be reading, but i dont wanna be pinged any longer :'> sorry again!!
@Aetherstorm

nyello sorry to bug but may i be removed from the pinglist? ;;;A;; this is a lovely pinkerlocke and i'll still be reading, but i dont wanna be pinged any longer :'> sorry again!!
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games! Tza and Forge are also off-limits for flirt threads- Thank you!
he/him or they/them - 21 - feel free to call me Crow
@Aetherstorm
WOOOOOO
She looks GORGEOUS with gembond!
@Aetherstorm
WOOOOOO
She looks GORGEOUS with gembond!
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png 8IRtN.gif WavAI.gif

385MS.pngU4KQjwE.gif
Pinkerlocke: Searching Shadows| Duskmages: a Subspecies| Art Gallery| Wishlist| Level 25 Cauldron

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
sweet.
sweet.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 240 241