Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64
Ooh pretty [emoji=coatl love size=1]
Ooh pretty
Oooh nice! It looks so cool omg
Oooh nice! It looks so cool omg
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
The header and footer graphics are so cool! Thank you for sharing c:

Also nice new username!
The header and footer graphics are so cool! Thank you for sharing c:

Also nice new username!
UwUnl7O.png
@Nevros Thank you!
@Nevros Thank you!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
def gonna use a few of these!! <3
def gonna use a few of these!! <3
@Poliwag3903

(Pinging myself so I can find this wonderful thread later!)
@Poliwag3903

(Pinging myself so I can find this wonderful thread later!)
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
@Jxckal
Could I trouble you for two Shackled Gold edits? One with the name Frenzy and one with Lili Sanctuary? If you can only do one, I'd prefer the Lili Sanctuary! Thank you!
@Jxckal
Could I trouble you for two Shackled Gold edits? One with the name Frenzy and one with Lili Sanctuary? If you can only do one, I'd prefer the Lili Sanctuary! Thank you!
BfZxIAq.png
@lilimiwe25 I'm sorry, it seems I cannot access the previously linked file anymore and I no longer have the original.
@lilimiwe25 I'm sorry, it seems I cannot access the previously linked file anymore and I no longer have the original.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
i just used One For The History Books on my very lore-heavy dragon, it looks beautiful!! thank you so much for making these bios!
i just used One For The History Books on my very lore-heavy dragon, it looks beautiful!! thank you so much for making these bios!
[size=5][b]You Can Quote Me[/b] | [url=https://pastebin.com/h44dBQ80]Code[/url][/size] [i]I wanted to name this one "Saint Chaos" after the band, but the lyrics on top are from [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xy0QVs7aMk]Trouble by Club Danger[/url] and not Saint Chaos. Oh well. Anyway, the graphic PSD can be downloaded [url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K4sZJT4rnlMEdnxT42yhXIwPDRzH-JWD/view?usp=sharing]here[/url]! You'll need the font [url=https://www.dafont.com/sherlyn.font]Sherlyn[/url] to edit the graphic as it is. Or you can use your own font. Whatever makes you happy! EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot! I'm looking for some new inspiration and music. So if you want a chance at a custom bio code, post a dragon you have and their theme song! I'll pick what I like and contact you if I really like your dragon and their song and want to make a code. [size=1]@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Pyrouge, @hyzenthlaay, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @, @Kattata, @Acuarela, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @CarnEvil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @crowvidae, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase, @morikar, @Steeil, @Sumael, @OdiAibyouka, @zaphyrae, @ghastimafrix, @Ottsel, @LupusUncia, @Madolche, @NerdySnivy, @DemonsOfTheNight, @Huntess, @PenWingStar, @Warriorgirl1234, @ItachiUmbreon, @Illyrael, @uselessthimbs, @MusicMiner, @Burmecia, @TheMaskedDragon, @mothrune, @Espoir, @Talismarr, @WonderTweek, @GreenGalaxy, @DragonJade, @KaioticDrake, @mothmoss, @Wolfgirl2398, @Vulpess, @Renmei, @SnoringHyena, @Quintillion, @basicblack1986, @SinfulLies, @elevatorstuck, @oOKookieOo, @BashfulBat, @RonaldKnox, @Shpore, @Purplepurple, @Psycho, @callmeang, @MittensTheKitten, @FelixAries, @Arwenia, @heathermoon, @furtim, @Kosaa, @yall, @oaergni, @PAlbatross, @SoullessWendigo , @clementine2017, @Hawkgirl6511, @Idyll, @Not0a0mundane, @KallyPaige, @SylphOfHeart, @FeatherFace, @EndraPhoenix, @BraveDragon, @TheAwesoMew, @Smikkles, @VictoriousLight, @Twye, @Alloflove, @tokkungi, @KingMoriarty, @NohVarr, @Anduil, @Lonefox, @tinyvessels, @Kipuka, @MangoLlama, @TheRebelPilot, @Egdy, @botonist, @roguishcrow, @Fawkesian, @MrMoonstone, @Lanikot, @Orodruin, @Ebby172, @LittleLitten2017, @SnowFeathers, @AprilTheBrave, @ValidEmotions, @shooshpap, @Elaisa, @Arah, @wxlkingdxzed, @eliriel, @msmarigold, @Rosayc, @Desmotes, @Saphire6Luna, @AlexTheTrashBin, @Avaura, @commoncomitatus, @Koriyan, @GhostFromTheMoon, @Bluwingskitty, @GrimdarkRoxy, @xBleedingHeartsx, @KrazKitCat, @ghostlyplants, @Makopon, @HowlingHooves, @eternatus, @ArcticEira, @bansheebambi, @Smopl, @ithika, @TwoBigFools, @AndyAviary, @alienaces, @Withypol, @NonbinaryRobot, @lovestrucksmile, @luxira, @withoutwords, @WillowtheWispy, @Shadowfilly, @NearaMalfore, @Lefty, @Blubell, @Vistron, @sinodyc, @sugarbuddy4, @FuzzyBelly, @Dalilah, @Bloodhunter, @TheSoothsayer, @lyricalmyxteries, @ThistleProse, @carlhppr, @RahgolDov, @floofthe2nd, @HollowYves, @Auratus, @COparade , @yiinji, @brandonjui, @TouchTone, @FOXHOUND, @RQuestions, @Bluebird88, @EverlastingRoses, @EquusVale, @Metus, @CaptainMoof, @SpiritX , @Tynethyne, @TeenyTK, @FriendlyFhae, @Rainbowlight, @Covengarden, @Arule, @Androys, @Cornacchia, @Razatharia, @Lixue, @spaceMaverick, @SkyofStars[/size] ----- [img]https://i.gyazo.com/8d0c1769090fdb005b67c1f6ac45410d.png[/img]
You Can Quote Me | Code

I wanted to name this one "Saint Chaos" after the band, but the lyrics on top are from Trouble by Club Danger and not Saint Chaos. Oh well. Anyway, the graphic PSD can be downloaded here! You'll need the font Sherlyn to edit the graphic as it is. Or you can use your own font. Whatever makes you happy!

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot! I'm looking for some new inspiration and music. So if you want a chance at a custom bio code, post a dragon you have and their theme song! I'll pick what I like and contact you if I really like your dragon and their song and want to make a code.

@Failuresaurus, @Vulcanatus, @Moonair, @Pollen, @Pyrouge, @hyzenthlaay, @demoliceros, @Angel04, @DeathSpecter, @Shadowswirl, @IcyStorm, @EevyernDracaneon, @Belegorn, @TxTiger, @Artificiary, @VoidSinger, @SamIamLuvDov, @TheoDemoine, @Saraceaser, @AvelynGelato, @Luteia, @Gusted, @, @Kattata, @Acuarela, @Serpents, @Rosetail, @Nevros, @WolfTrickster, @WayRox, @Otter112233, @Darquesse, @Scriniarii, @BellumInvictus, @Tigeria, @comet-me-bro, @ZodiacChronicler , @Stoat, @AtticSaltStorms, @KiTea, @scar66, @CarnEvil, @JustNatureThings, @interestingword, @Autumnus, @Hazeledpoppy, @Mellifera, @Mellacherry, @Hawlucha, @phoenixoflegend, @jetfeather, @Swanee, @selenomancy, @Taytenn, @CloudGazer, @sufferkat, @Peyp, @Bluedragon , @SpookyClockwork, @sarcastickitten, @Lisegathe, @Martinique, @Morrenia, @Fruityboy, @vampaneze, @uniquelykenn, @NuclearMuffins1, @LibreNoctre, @Gallant, @Miirim, @inkandbone, @SunglassesArlo, @GreywarenX, @WaterWolf600, @GhostlyMuse, @crowvidae, @PhoenixPhlight, @Yusaku, @Asrielle, @Bekuno, @RoyalSorceress, @Guardianite, @Whirlwish, @After, @PixelSpiral, @remuslupn, @PolterGengar, @VastPlaguesOfAku, @BlackFlash3003, @SilenceEternal, @Thundercracker, @Lup, @Selah, @LemonSqueezy, @Fukase, @morikar, @Steeil, @Sumael, @OdiAibyouka, @zaphyrae, @ghastimafrix, @Ottsel, @LupusUncia, @Madolche, @NerdySnivy, @DemonsOfTheNight, @Huntess, @PenWingStar, @Warriorgirl1234, @ItachiUmbreon, @Illyrael, @uselessthimbs, @MusicMiner, @Burmecia, @TheMaskedDragon, @mothrune, @Espoir, @Talismarr, @WonderTweek, @GreenGalaxy, @DragonJade, @KaioticDrake, @mothmoss, @Wolfgirl2398, @Vulpess, @Renmei, @SnoringHyena, @Quintillion, @basicblack1986, @SinfulLies, @elevatorstuck, @oOKookieOo, @BashfulBat, @RonaldKnox, @Shpore, @Purplepurple, @Psycho, @callmeang, @MittensTheKitten, @FelixAries, @Arwenia, @heathermoon, @furtim, @Kosaa, @yall, @oaergni, @PAlbatross, @SoullessWendigo , @clementine2017, @Hawkgirl6511, @Idyll, @Not0a0mundane, @KallyPaige, @SylphOfHeart, @FeatherFace, @EndraPhoenix, @BraveDragon, @TheAwesoMew, @Smikkles, @VictoriousLight, @Twye, @Alloflove, @tokkungi, @KingMoriarty, @NohVarr, @Anduil, @Lonefox, @tinyvessels, @Kipuka, @MangoLlama, @TheRebelPilot, @Egdy, @botonist, @roguishcrow, @Fawkesian, @MrMoonstone, @Lanikot, @Orodruin, @Ebby172, @LittleLitten2017, @SnowFeathers, @AprilTheBrave, @ValidEmotions, @shooshpap, @Elaisa, @Arah, @wxlkingdxzed, @eliriel, @msmarigold, @Rosayc, @Desmotes, @Saphire6Luna, @AlexTheTrashBin, @Avaura, @commoncomitatus, @Koriyan, @GhostFromTheMoon, @Bluwingskitty, @GrimdarkRoxy, @xBleedingHeartsx, @KrazKitCat, @ghostlyplants, @Makopon, @HowlingHooves, @eternatus, @ArcticEira, @bansheebambi, @Smopl, @ithika, @TwoBigFools, @AndyAviary, @alienaces, @Withypol, @NonbinaryRobot, @lovestrucksmile, @luxira, @withoutwords, @WillowtheWispy, @Shadowfilly, @NearaMalfore, @Lefty, @Blubell, @Vistron, @sinodyc, @sugarbuddy4, @FuzzyBelly, @Dalilah, @Bloodhunter, @TheSoothsayer, @lyricalmyxteries, @ThistleProse, @carlhppr, @RahgolDov, @floofthe2nd, @HollowYves, @Auratus, @COparade , @yiinji, @brandonjui, @TouchTone, @FOXHOUND, @RQuestions, @Bluebird88, @EverlastingRoses, @EquusVale, @Metus, @CaptainMoof, @SpiritX , @Tynethyne, @TeenyTK, @FriendlyFhae, @Rainbowlight, @Covengarden, @Arule, @Androys, @Cornacchia, @Razatharia, @Lixue, @spaceMaverick, @SkyofStars

8d0c1769090fdb005b67c1f6ac45410d.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 64