Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sokol's FREE Bio Templates | NEW 13/10
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64
@Parkakid Unfortunately I can't seem to find it either, sorry! I tried looking around here, but you can try the #fr bio resources tag on Tumblr too if you have one!
@Parkakid Unfortunately I can't seem to find it either, sorry! I tried looking around here, but you can try the #fr bio resources tag on Tumblr too if you have one!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Hmm, I just finished combing through the whole of that tag [and checking before you made the Swordhaven post] but I haven't been able to find it. I couldn't find it in the pile of resources you linked either. I may try asking around to see if other people know where it is?

Edit: I'm still not quite sure who made them, as the source I'm about to link wouldn't match up time-wise - however, someone did manage to find the whole set for me!
@Rexcaliburr
Hmm, I just finished combing through the whole of that tag [and checking before you made the Swordhaven post] but I haven't been able to find it. I couldn't find it in the pile of resources you linked either. I may try asking around to see if other people know where it is?

Edit: I'm still not quite sure who made them, as the source I'm about to link wouldn't match up time-wise - however, someone did manage to find the whole set for me!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
whoa, these are amazing!!! thank you so much for taking the time to make these! if i end up using any of these codes i'll definitely CR some treasure over
whoa, these are amazing!!! thank you so much for taking the time to make these! if i end up using any of these codes i'll definitely CR some treasure over
alien IMLOeSD.png they/them eb2KXWV.png server time MOdulLz.png you are loved
@alienaces Aw, thank you so much! Really glad you enjoy my work!
@alienaces Aw, thank you so much! Really glad you enjoy my work!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Just wanted to tell you that this is awesome! Thank you so much.
Just wanted to tell you that this is awesome! Thank you so much.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
I used your code in my bio and have credited you! Thank you for your services!!
I used your code in my bio and have credited you! Thank you for your services!!
dragon breeder
they/them
FR+2
@DireDragonar @MochaDragons Thank you both so much for your comments! Very glad that you enjoy my work
@DireDragonar @MochaDragons Thank you both so much for your comments! Very glad that you enjoy my work
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm using one of em in my boy Elliott's info ! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57375737] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573758/57375737_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm using one of em in my boy Elliott's info !

57375737_350.png
I'm Cat! I like Don't Starve, Katamari, and a bunch more! I'm also on Goatlings under the same name!
I'm using your This Would Look Better If I Could Justify code for some of my dragons! Thank you very much for your hard work, these are beautiful themes.
I'm using your This Would Look Better If I Could Justify code for some of my dragons! Thank you very much for your hard work, these are beautiful themes.
Your templates are amazing! I'm planning on using some for my dragons once I start getting my lore more in order.
Your templates are amazing! I'm planning on using some for my dragons once I start getting my lore more in order.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64