Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore & Bio Resource Spotlight
1 2
@SlayBorn @LastWords

My friends (pinged above) are looking to write their own clan lore, but don't quite know where or how to start. So I've started this post for them, keep in mind this is not for them to copy, simply to give them an idea of what FR lore is

I hope everyone included considers being put on this a compliment as I've put on people who I feel write exemplary and Good Lore. If you feel you, or someone you know, writes Good Lore, just ping me on the thread and I'll include it! Same goes for bio resources

However, I completely understand if you don't want to be on, and if it makes you uncomfortable please ask to be removed.

I N - D E P T H
  • Long Jia | Thank you to Kaixin who allowed me to include this
  • Isles of Memoria | Thank you to MissGoldenPixel who allowed me to include this
  • Kingdom of Mairsile | Thank you to MorningSkye who allowed me to include this
  • Akumakishi Clan | Thank you to thatjaeger who allowed me to include this
  • [Lore] | Thank you to Snorkel who allowed me to include this

S T O R Y - B A S E D

A+ F O R M A T T I N G

S T U F F

Resources Bio templates
@SlayBorn @LastWords

My friends (pinged above) are looking to write their own clan lore, but don't quite know where or how to start. So I've started this post for them, keep in mind this is not for them to copy, simply to give them an idea of what FR lore is

I hope everyone included considers being put on this a compliment as I've put on people who I feel write exemplary and Good Lore. If you feel you, or someone you know, writes Good Lore, just ping me on the thread and I'll include it! Same goes for bio resources

However, I completely understand if you don't want to be on, and if it makes you uncomfortable please ask to be removed.

I N - D E P T H
  • Long Jia | Thank you to Kaixin who allowed me to include this
  • Isles of Memoria | Thank you to MissGoldenPixel who allowed me to include this

S T O R Y - B A S E D

A+ F O R M A T T I N G

S T U F F

Resources Bio templates
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
You make us sound incapable @Withoutbounds
You make us sound incapable @Withoutbounds
@WithoutBounds

Oh my, I just saw your comment on my user page about this. I'm extremely flattered that you thought my lore is good enough to be included here! Thank you for letting me know. I definitely don't mind you using my lore as an example.
@WithoutBounds

Oh my, I just saw your comment on my user page about this. I'm extremely flattered that you thought my lore is good enough to be included here! Thank you for letting me know. I definitely don't mind you using my lore as an example.
m6vglJ1.png
@Pyrouge @thatjaeger @MissGoldenPixel @MorningSkye @Windshear @Kaixin
Big thanks to everyone who's allowed me include their lore so far! My friends and I appreciate it and they're looking forward to starting their own projects as soon as we're out of exams.
@Pyrouge @thatjaeger @MissGoldenPixel @MorningSkye @Windshear @Kaixin
Big thanks to everyone who's allowed me include their lore so far! My friends and I appreciate it and they're looking forward to starting their own projects as soon as we're out of exams.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@Slayborn @Lastwords @Withoutbounds
@Slayborn @Lastwords @Withoutbounds
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds hey there, nice compilation! If you or your friends'd like to check it out, I just started working on my own lore thread :0
@WithoutBounds hey there, nice compilation! If you or your friends'd like to check it out, I just started working on my own lore thread :0
aspshQy.png
@Snorkel
I just want to let you know that your formatting is beautiful and I love it. And I'll put you up now! (Under "in-depth" and "A+ formatting")
@Snorkel
I just want to let you know that your formatting is beautiful and I love it. And I'll put you up now! (Under "in-depth" and "A+ formatting")
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds thank you, i'm glad you like it!! i have to admit, i was planning on just doing something plain when i saw what you'd done with your own lore thread, which is gorgeous. it inspired me to put a little more effort into my formatting ^w^
@WithoutBounds thank you, i'm glad you like it!! i have to admit, i was planning on just doing something plain when i saw what you'd done with your own lore thread, which is gorgeous. it inspired me to put a little more effort into my formatting ^w^
aspshQy.png
@Snorkel
Thank you for the compliment! I really appreciate it.
@Snorkel
Thank you for the compliment! I really appreciate it.
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@lastwords @slayborn
i could literally not make this easier for you guys unless I physically WROTE YOUR LORE
@lastwords @slayborn
i could literally not make this easier for you guys unless I physically WROTE YOUR LORE
4pgWgfy.png
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
1 2