Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [WIP BIG-TIME] Tridish Nouilles' Lore
1 2
[center][img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/8fb7/f/2017/144/d/b/noodle_by_syrinq-dbabyb4.png[/img] [font=cambria][size=7][color=8B4513][b]= TRIDISH NOUILLES =[/b][/color][/size] [size=4][color=DC143C]- a lore thread for the clan[sup]tm[/sup] and other various blurbs -[/color][/font] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [font=cambria][size=4] Somewhere, hidden in the areas of the winds, one would be able to faintly smell a delicious odour. However, it wasn't one of a natural source, no- It wasn't anything like the fresh breeze, forests after rain or the salty waters. One would continue to follow this smell, and after lots of wiggling and looking around, you'd end up near the habitat of a dragon clan. The area was surrounded by breezy, bright hills and the most beautiful fauna you could ever imagine. Parts of ancient Greek-esque ruins lay here and there, although, they didn't look abandoned. If one would continue exploring in the area, they'd find lots of dragons flying around. Some with bags filled with branches and leaves, others with.. Pans and pottery? You even had some dragons flying around with bowls with noodles in them- And even further, you'd see a whole damn lot of bowls filled with even more delicious noodle meals. This dragon clan called itself [i]Tridish Nouilles[/i], or widely more known as [i]the Noodle Clan[/i]- Or so, you've heard. [/font] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5fa88e7c790aeb3f1b27c855cc1cdfd7/tumblr_on1fc9w85z1siptxqo1_500.jpg[/img] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [font=cambria][size=4][color=DC143C] Hello, and welcome to my clan lore thread! This is a simple thread to hold the story about my lair all packed up in one piece and also on-site as well! As you can see, this is still a huge WIP, and it might be like that for a [i]reaaaallllyyyyy[/i] long time. I hope I'll pick up the motivation whenever, though, and that I'll write about my ideas for my clan in a time-frame that won't take 48239042 years. Feel free to grab a cup of coffee, milk, mountain dew or whatever you prefer, and sit down to hear some wonderful stories about noodles, with [i]perhaps[/i] something darker coming up on the horizon. Enjoy~ [b]PS. It'd be appreciated if you'd NOT reply to this thread- If you have any questions or just would like to talk about this, feel free to message me or something! Thank you c:[/b]
noodle_by_syrinq-dbabyb4.png

= TRIDISH NOUILLES =
- a lore thread for the clantm and other various blurbs -

Somewhere, hidden in the areas of the winds, one would be able to faintly smell a delicious odour. However, it wasn't one of a natural source, no- It wasn't anything like the fresh breeze, forests after rain or the salty waters.

One would continue to follow this smell, and after lots of wiggling and looking around, you'd end up near the habitat of a dragon clan. The area was surrounded by breezy, bright hills and the most beautiful fauna you could ever imagine. Parts of ancient Greek-esque ruins lay here and there, although, they didn't look abandoned.

If one would continue exploring in the area, they'd find lots of dragons flying around. Some with bags filled with branches and leaves, others with.. Pans and pottery? You even had some dragons flying around with bowls with noodles in them- And even further, you'd see a whole damn lot of bowls filled with even more delicious noodle meals.

This dragon clan called itself Tridish Nouilles, or widely more known as the Noodle Clan- Or so, you've heard.

tumblr_on1fc9w85z1siptxqo1_500.jpg

Hello, and welcome to my clan lore thread! This is a simple thread to hold the story about my lair all packed up in one piece and also on-site as well!

As you can see, this is still a huge WIP, and it might be like that for a reaaaallllyyyyy long time. I hope I'll pick up the motivation whenever, though, and that I'll write about my ideas for my clan in a time-frame that won't take 48239042 years.

Feel free to grab a cup of coffee, milk, mountain dew or whatever you prefer, and sit down to hear some wonderful stories about noodles, with perhaps something darker coming up on the horizon.
Enjoy~

PS. It'd be appreciated if you'd NOT reply to this thread- If you have any questions or just would like to talk about this, feel free to message me or something! Thank you c:
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
[center][font=cambria][size=6] [b]= NAVIGATION =[/b][/size] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size][/font] [quote][font=cambria][size=4][b]still a wip[/b] - home - - navigation - - coding - - WIPs and ideas - * * * * * [b]= ORIGINS =[/b] arc I.I - aether arc I.II - a traveler's story arc I.III - home (??) arc I.IV - a place to stay arc I.V - tridish nouilles [b]= THE PRESENT =[/b] arc II.I - uhm... definitely an arc about noodles and more dragons coming along legend about the forest? and guards discovering the forest and some dragons coming back and then last but not least two [b]= THE FUTURE =[/b] arc III.I - more dragons come back weird and changed so at one point you build to the climax and then clan nouilles is gone survivors, yo, blabla, look at the quick ideas post [b]= LITTLE EXCERTPS =[/b] arc X.I - anything about blurbs, not in chronological order * * * * * - picture post, give it a proper name - - alliances etc? - - credits -

= NAVIGATION =

Quote:
still a wip

- home -
- navigation -
- coding -
- WIPs and ideas -

= ORIGINS =
arc I.I - aether
arc I.II - a traveler's story
arc I.III - home (??)
arc I.IV - a place to stay
arc I.V - tridish nouilles

= THE PRESENT =
arc II.I - uhm... definitely an arc about noodles
and more dragons coming along
legend about the forest?
and guards discovering the forest
and some dragons coming back
and then last but not least two

= THE FUTURE =
arc III.I - more dragons come back weird and changed
so at one point you build to the climax and then clan nouilles is gone
survivors, yo, blabla, look at the quick ideas post

= LITTLE EXCERTPS =
arc X.I - anything about blurbs, not in chronological order

- picture post, give it a proper name -
- alliances etc? -
- credits -
[center][font=cambria][size=6] [b]= CODING AND STUFF=[/b][/size] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size][/font] [quote=FONT][font=Cambria][size=4][b]The font for this entire thread is Cambria.[/b] [i]Font colours used are [color=DC143C]DC143C[/color] and [color=8B4513]8B4513[/color].[/i] Regular body text - size 4 Titles of things, second arcs and beyond - size 5 Name of second arcs and beyond - size 6 [size=5][b]= arc V.III =[/b][/size] [size=6][color=8B4513]cool title[/color][/size] * * * * * The first arc of things - size 6 Time-frame the first arc and following is set in - size 7 * size 5 Name of the first arc - size 6 [size=6][b]= arc V.I =[/b][/size] [size=7][size=5][color=DC143C][b]- cool time-frame -[/b][/color][/size][/size] [size=6][color=8B4513]and cool title here[/color][/size]

= CODING AND STUFF=

FONT wrote:
The font for this entire thread is Cambria.
Font colours used are DC143C and 8B4513.

Regular body text - size 4
Titles of things, second arcs and beyond - size 5
Name of second arcs and beyond - size 6

= arc V.III =
cool title

The first arc of things - size 6
Time-frame the first arc and following is set in - size 7 * size 5
Name of the first arc - size 6

= arc V.I =
- cool time-frame -
and cool title here
[center][font=cambria][size=6] [b]= WIPs AND IDEAS =[/b][/size] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [size=4] i want a quick blurb about bismuth and mamirose and bit and about bismuth and sarajevo\ and the food squad * * * * * ideas either somewhere near the lair or beneath the lair or something is some place where dragons go and they usually never return (or they return completely changed) night guards probably heard discovered this place at one point put warning signs so hey that's cool maybe clan will have one or more dragons that went there never knew who they were before so they were brought to the lair by the guards and they never left * * * * * you have a past, present and future lore the future lore will be like this: i thought of how to make the clan lore darker and i was thinking the dark stuff will be set in the future so the current state the lair would be in is the present and i was thinking at one point the guards discover a sudden deep forest or area near their lair that's not been there before and deep inside reside two siblings a wish-granting@goody 2 shoes and a demon yo and i'm thinking the demon will slowly take more dragons against the good one's will because the demon wants to take over or w/e and skip forward at one point the noodle clan is destroyed by the brother most dragons are dead or somewhere else....... (parallel universe) and i was thinking maybe my progen was one of the survivors and they went hiding somewhere the good ol sibling found them and would help them in secret or something but before he finds them the remaining dragons try to find everyone else and the noodle stuff is basically ded anyway after the good bro found em they slowly make a parallel portal so they can visit the poor souls who got there and the remaining dragons get encouraged that theyre still alive and just to continue the noodle clan if they want to or something cool maybe it'll never be the same though because the soul of the dead are still lurking around some can enjoy the feast some wander around aimlessly :^) i also want a dragon that got cursed because legend went abou the forest first that there was one dragon and this dragon learnt there were two entities instead and ever since he left the forest or w/e he can only say "two" his name is two he does everything in pairs he eats two noodle bowls simultaneously * * * * * the present is in a state of knowing about that forest and it's just after that incident of ''two'' but most dragons are oblivious and live happily on and take care of the dragons that came back [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33196057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331961/33196057_350.png[/img] [/url] this is two

= WIPs AND IDEAS =

i want a quick blurb about bismuth and mamirose and bit
and about bismuth and sarajevo\

and the food squad

ideas
either somewhere near the lair or beneath the lair or something
is some place where dragons go and they usually never return (or they return completely changed)
night guards probably heard discovered this place at one point

put warning signs
so hey that's cool

maybe clan will have one or more dragons that went there
never knew who they were before so they were brought to the lair by the guards
and they never left

you have a past, present and future lore
the future lore will be like this:

i thought of how to make the clan lore darker
and i was thinking
the dark stuff will be set in the future
so the current state the lair would be in is the present
and i was thinking at one point the guards discover a sudden deep forest or area near their lair that's not been there before
and deep inside reside two siblings
a wish-granting@goody 2 shoes and a demon yo
and i'm thinking the demon will slowly take more dragons against the good one's will
because the demon wants to take over or w/e
and skip forward at one point the noodle clan is destroyed by the brother
most dragons are dead or somewhere else....... (parallel universe) and i was thinking maybe my progen was one of the survivors
and they went hiding somewhere
the good ol sibling found them and would help them in secret or something
but before he finds them the remaining dragons try to find everyone else
and the noodle stuff is basically ded
anyway after the good bro found em they slowly make a parallel portal so they can visit the poor souls who got there
and the remaining dragons get encouraged that theyre still alive and just to continue the noodle clan if they want to
or something
cool
maybe it'll never be the same though
because the soul of the dead are still lurking around
some can enjoy the feast
some wander around aimlessly
:^)

i also want a dragon that got cursed because legend went abou the forest first that there was one dragon
and this dragon learnt there were two entities instead
and ever since he left the forest or w/e he can only say "two"
his name is two
he does everything in pairs
he eats two noodle bowls simultaneously

the present is in a state of knowing about that forest
and it's just after that incident of ''two''
but most dragons are oblivious and live happily on and take care of the dragons that came back

33196057_350.png

this is two
[center][font=cambria][size=6] [b]= ARC I.I =[/b][/size] [size=7][size=5][color=DC143C][b]- ORIGINS -[/b][/color][/size][/size] [size=6][color=8B4513]AETHER[/color][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TlOZGni.png[/img] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [size=4] Once upon a time, somewhere in the lands of the Windsinger, a young Spiral was born to two named West and Lily. This Spiral, from the moment they were born, was a happy-go-lucky, never to get tired of adventures around the windy plateaus. Often times, they'd fly around with the clouds, seek trinkets and items in the forests of bamboo beyond the horizon, or take a trip in one of the lovely air balloons. This little Spiral, who went by the name of Aether, lived a bright and good childhood in her clan of origin. It was also in this clan Aether grew up. These dragons and the feeling of belonging, felt like true home to her- Aether ended up staying in her home clan for quite some time, before her parents eventually told her it was time to seek a new adventure. At first, Aether was hesitant to leave. She had doubts and worries, like any other dragon who had to flee the nest. [i]What if she couldn't find a new place to stay? What if she wouldn't be able to survive out there?[/i] And most, of all, [i]what if she wouldn't be able to go home?[/i] "My dear," her mother told her, whilst holding her gently, "you will be [i]all okay[/i] out there."[/size] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [size=4] It took Aether quite some time to gather all her trinkets, belongings and other stuff. Her parents helped her and supported her all the way through, much to her relief. Before actually leaving her soon-to-be former home, she bid goodbye to everyone. Her friends, family.. Heck, she even bid farewell to the dragons she barely talked to, the clan leaders and the dragon she had a one-time nest with. It was all for good fortune, and the moment Aether would be seeking a new home, all would be fine in regards to her old home. Perhaps she'd be visiting some time, she said to her parents. She didn't really know- It depended on what kind of new home she'd find. West and Lily understood, but they encouraged Aether to keep in touch. Whether that'd be by visits or simple letters, wouldn't matter. Aether nodded one last time to them, gave a hug one last time to them, and last, but not least- Said her goodbye one last time to them as well.[/size] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10902384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109024/10902384_350.png[/img] [/url]

= ARC I.I =

- ORIGINS -
AETHER

TlOZGni.png

Once upon a time, somewhere in the lands of the Windsinger, a young Spiral was born to two named West and Lily. This Spiral, from the moment they were born, was a happy-go-lucky, never to get tired of adventures around the windy plateaus.

Often times, they'd fly around with the clouds, seek trinkets and items in the forests of bamboo beyond the horizon, or take a trip in one of the lovely air balloons. This little Spiral, who went by the name of Aether, lived a bright and good childhood in her clan of origin.

It was also in this clan Aether grew up. These dragons and the feeling of belonging, felt like true home to her- Aether ended up staying in her home clan for quite some time, before her parents eventually told her it was time to seek a new adventure.

At first, Aether was hesitant to leave. She had doubts and worries, like any other dragon who had to flee the nest. What if she couldn't find a new place to stay? What if she wouldn't be able to survive out there? And most, of all, what if she wouldn't be able to go home?

"My dear," her mother told her, whilst holding her gently, "you will be all okay out there."

It took Aether quite some time to gather all her trinkets, belongings and other stuff. Her parents helped her and supported her all the way through, much to her relief.

Before actually leaving her soon-to-be former home, she bid goodbye to everyone. Her friends, family.. Heck, she even bid farewell to the dragons she barely talked to, the clan leaders and the dragon she had a one-time nest with. It was all for good fortune, and the moment Aether would be seeking a new home, all would be fine in regards to her old home.

Perhaps she'd be visiting some time, she said to her parents. She didn't really know- It depended on what kind of new home she'd find. West and Lily understood, but they encouraged Aether to keep in touch. Whether that'd be by visits or simple letters, wouldn't matter.

Aether nodded one last time to them, gave a hug one last time to them, and last, but not least- Said her goodbye one last time to them as well.

10902384_350.png
[center][font=cambria][size=5] [b]= ARC I.II =[/b][/size] [size=6][color=8B4513]A TRAVELER'S STORY[/color][/size] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/27be45cc507385c637356d2e4cca414d/tumblr_mwmnkkTB8H1sdky65o6_500.gif[/img] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [size=4] 1. aether goes around, seeking new areas 2. put some example pictures of places she's seen, e.g. a forest, beach, islands in the sky 3. and then last but not least, you end up with the greekish stuff ruins near the hills, more extensive description for this one 4. ''this is it, she thought to herself, this is home.''

= ARC I.II =

A TRAVELER'S STORY

tumblr_mwmnkkTB8H1sdky65o6_500.gif

1. aether goes around, seeking new areas
2. put some example pictures of places she's seen, e.g. a forest, beach, islands in the sky
3. and then last but not least, you end up with the greekish stuff ruins near the hills, more extensive description for this one

4. ''this is it, she thought to herself, this is home.''
[center][font=cambria][size=5] [b]= ARC I.III =[/b][/size] [size=6][color=8B4513]HOME (??)[/color][/size] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/27be45cc507385c637356d2e4cca414d/tumblr_mwmnkkTB8H1sdky65o6_500.gif[/img] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [size=4] 1. write about aether cleaning up the place and stuff 2. eventually some dragons come along and just ask wtf she's doing (??) 3. at one point nira comes along, yo, and she stays 4. they become best friends and build up this place together

= ARC I.III =

HOME (??)

1. write about aether cleaning up the place and stuff
2. eventually some dragons come along and just ask *** she's doing (??)
3. at one point nira comes along, yo, and she stays
4. they become best friends and build up this place together
[center][font=cambria][size=5] [b]= ARC I.IV =[/b][/size] [size=6][color=8B4513]A PLACE TO STAY[/color][/size] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/27be45cc507385c637356d2e4cca414d/tumblr_mwmnkkTB8H1sdky65o6_500.gif[/img] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [size=4] 1. write about more dragons coming along, like meon, axe, basically the entire first generation 2. most staying, and they make a little community 3. at first it's nothing really special

= ARC I.IV =

A PLACE TO STAY

1. write about more dragons coming along, like meon, axe, basically the entire first generation
2. most staying, and they make a little community
3. at first it's nothing really special
[center][font=cambria][size=5] [b]= ARC I.V =[/b][/size] [size=6][color=8B4513]TRIDISH NOUILLES[/color][/size] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/27be45cc507385c637356d2e4cca414d/tumblr_mwmnkkTB8H1sdky65o6_500.gif[/img] [size=5][b]* * * * *[/b][/size] [size=4] 1. write about dragons building up a community 2. about how aether discovers everyone loves the way she cooks noodles 3. she teaches everyone how to cook noodles, they decide to have one day out of each week to eat noodles 4. more dragons get to know about these noodle things 5. more dragons come and stay, and also some just come along to eat 6. aether decides it's a good idea to assign cooks and clan roles and make a little place for visitors to eat, like a terrace 7. ''hey we're known for noodles, y'know that'' ''let's call ourselves tridish nouilles, or more simply, the noodle clan''

= ARC I.V =

TRIDISH NOUILLES

1. write about dragons building up a community
2. about how aether discovers everyone loves the way she cooks noodles
3. she teaches everyone how to cook noodles, they decide to have one day out of each week to eat noodles
4. more dragons get to know about these noodle things
5. more dragons come and stay, and also some just come along to eat
6. aether decides it's a good idea to assign cooks and clan roles and make a little place for visitors to eat, like a terrace
7. ''hey we're known for noodles, y'know that'' ''let's call ourselves tridish nouilles, or more simply, the noodle clan''
[center][font=cambria][size=6] [b]= LITTLE INTERMISSION =[/b][/size] [size=6][color=DC143C]enjoy this little nira here so we can start the next arcs fancily on the next page :^)[/color][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=43&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=31&auth=7fca8d606228be7de2453e3ab4a5b37e515faab3&dummyext=prev.png[/img]

= LITTLE INTERMISSION =

enjoy this little nira here so we can start the next arcs fancily on the next page :^)

dragon?age=0&body=43&bodygene=9&breed=13&element=3&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=31&auth=7fca8d606228be7de2453e3ab4a5b37e515faab3&dummyext=prev.png
1 2