Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Breaking Point [Legacy of War Challenge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@VoxxVoleur Oh I'd love to be pinged, this seems like fun! And if the pool boy wins can you excuse by making him toxic since bright colors usually denote them having toxins like tree frogs? I mean first thing I thought of when I saw him was [img]https://store.stericycle.com/assets/1/7/DimThumbnail/LBHZ302_WarningBioHaz_Authorized_Horizontal.jpg[/img] Also hilariously both his colors have matching highlights. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=2&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=84&auth=41234684b2c8508ab87ada69ea1b06860eb99f0e&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@VoxxVoleur
Oh I'd love to be pinged, this seems like fun! And if the pool boy wins can you excuse by making him toxic since bright colors usually denote them having toxins like tree frogs? I mean first thing I thought of when I saw him was
LBHZ302_WarningBioHaz_Authorized_Horizontal.jpg

Also hilariously both his colors have matching highlights.
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=2&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=84&auth=41234684b2c8508ab87ada69ea1b06860eb99f0e&dummyext=prev.png
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

^^;

I actually did think of that when I saw him, but it's not really fitting to the challenge. They're suppsoed to be camouflaged in some way RNG. I'm not really complaining with all of the others from the nest, I think this is just RNG's karma coming to remind me that it's still in control.

I'm going to stagger fun chapters and the not-so-fun heir selection chapters to keep things from getting too heavy. Expect one more nice chapter before heir selection.

You'll see a second ping here. It's just me adding you to the pinglist.
@IronPen

^^;

I actually did think of that when I saw him, but it's not really fitting to the challenge. They're suppsoed to be camouflaged in some way RNG. I'm not really complaining with all of the others from the nest, I think this is just RNG's karma coming to remind me that it's still in control.

I'm going to stagger fun chapters and the not-so-fun heir selection chapters to keep things from getting too heavy. Expect one more nice chapter before heir selection.

You'll see a second ping here. It's just me adding you to the pinglist.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur Oh, add me too!
@VoxxVoleur Oh, add me too!
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@VoxxVoleur
No prob! The camo is one reason I like yours, it's such a nice lore take on things but I was more pointing out in case pool boy does end up the winner somehow cause then you can bring in the toxin as a kind of darkhorse/deus ex machina thing. I'll settle in after a chapter or two, the writer in me just can't help but veer off in new directions and take advantage of such a gift from the RNG.
@VoxxVoleur
No prob! The camo is one reason I like yours, it's such a nice lore take on things but I was more pointing out in case pool boy does end up the winner somehow cause then you can bring in the toxin as a kind of darkhorse/deus ex machina thing. I'll settle in after a chapter or two, the writer in me just can't help but veer off in new directions and take advantage of such a gift from the RNG.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen

Oh trust me, I do the same thing when reading other people's writing.

I spent my day laughing at RNG's sense of humor. It just better not follow me in the coli...! Pool toy's not going to cut it here. Anyone else.

@FlufferLover

Added you in!
@IronPen

Oh trust me, I do the same thing when reading other people's writing.

I spent my day laughing at RNG's sense of humor. It just better not follow me in the coli...! Pool toy's not going to cut it here. Anyone else.

@FlufferLover

Added you in!
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur
Add me to the pinglist please!
@VoxxVoleur
Add me to the pinglist please!
quill.png
@queenmedusozoa

Added you in! Next update will be within a few days, before the first five hatchlings grow into adults.
@queenmedusozoa

Added you in! Next update will be within a few days, before the first five hatchlings grow into adults.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Please add me to pinglist! You have some sweet RNG luck, by the way. I can't remember the last time I had a five egg nest.
@VoxxVoleur

Please add me to pinglist! You have some sweet RNG luck, by the way. I can't remember the last time I had a five egg nest.
15gb95M.giftJC1guv.pngw0IsqjS.gif
@ElectriWinter

Added! It was very lucky, I'm just hoping that luck stays with me through the coli.
@ElectriWinter

Added! It was very lucky, I'm just hoping that luck stays with me through the coli.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur
put me on your ping list please? :)
@VoxxVoleur
put me on your ping list please? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8